You are not logged in.

Communism?  RSS Feed

#1 2019-05-15 2:05am

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4517
Bikes: 12

Communism?

I have been saying this for a while and I will say it again. The Democratic Party are no longer Kennedy democrats, they are Russia democrats. as long as you support this party in its current form this will continue to get worse. Usually policies in California are mimicked by democrats in the rest of the country. You get what you wish for!

Judith Miller: Police raid on Calif. journalist appears to violate state and federal law

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judith- … ederal-law

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#2 2019-05-15 3:21am

Undercover Poe
Pro Member
From: Southern New England
Registered: 2015-05-03
Posts: 1584
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 1

Re: Communism?

Yup. People are crazy these days

Last edited by Undercover Poe (2019-05-15 3:21am)

Online

 

#3 2019-05-15 6:38am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17214
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

I'm a devout Christian, so I support the Republican party.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#4 2019-05-15 9:14am

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 22860

Re: Communism?

Waiting for richie rich III to reply!


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

Online

 

#5 2019-05-15 2:37pm

ABA180
Meow
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 1136
Bikes: 2

Re: Communism?

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

Offline

 

#6 2019-05-15 4:08pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 2745
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 3

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

I'm a devout Christian, so I support the Republican party.

+1


"Just stop with the BS. No one cares about your lies and fictional street cred"

Offline

 

#7 2019-05-15 6:53pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 1334
Bikes: 3
For Sale: 6

Re: Communism?

Its very hard for me to understand why anyone would think socialism / communism is a good idea based on past and present.


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

Offline

 

#8 2019-05-15 8:58pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
From: Southern Cal / Fort Mohave, AZ
Registered: 2009-03-20
Posts: 30025
Bikes: 8

Re: Communism?

ABA180 wrote:

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol


F/S section rules
Become a Pro Member
STUFF I NEED
LADIES 26" CRUISER FRAME SET. LAGUNA, S&S, ETC.

Offline

 

#9 2019-05-15 9:11pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

I'm a devout Christian, so I support the Republican party.

God, guns and abortions


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#10 2019-05-15 10:30pm

IPD
Pro Member"Whipping Boy"
From: Dangerous independent thinking
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 10679
Bikes: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

IBTL.


Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

Offline

 

#11 2019-05-15 10:41pm

IPD
Pro Member"Whipping Boy"
From: Dangerous independent thinking
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 10679
Bikes: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

P.S.
It's San Fran. 

-The same place who thinks that borders are a stupid idea because all cultures are supposedly equal and there's no such thing as degenerates who would want to come to the USA illegally.


-The same place whose leftist policies have created such a huge housing inflation bubble that it is one of the most expensive places to live on the entire planet

-The same place whose above policies have resulted in a massive homeless population and brought about such unprecedented degeneracy that there are apps telling you where the shit on the street is so you can avoid it.

I could go on and on, but the entire southern end of the state is as messed up.  CA has the dubious honor of probably being having the most shocking juxtaposition of beautiful locale/climate/scenery and at the same time the most f'd up political policies---of anywhere on the planet.

But the most disturbing thing to me--is CA is exporting this shit.  It's bleeding over into Montana, Utah and a host of other areas where people of sophomoric levels of intelligence are trying to escape the shithole that they've turned CA into, and turning around and trying to recreate those same policies in new areas & other states---somehow oblivious to how that directly led to the f'd up situation in the first place.  And there's ample evidence that the insanity is spreading; look no further than the election fo She Guevara & Idiot Omar.


Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

Offline

 

#12 2019-05-16 2:19am

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4517
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

IPD wrote:

P.S.
It's San Fran. 

-The same place who thinks that borders are a stupid idea because all cultures are supposedly equal and there's no such thing as degenerates who would want to come to the USA illegally.


-The same place whose leftist policies have created such a huge housing inflation bubble that it is one of the most expensive places to live on the entire planet

-The same place whose above policies have resulted in a massive homeless population and brought about such unprecedented degeneracy that there are apps telling you where the shit on the street is so you can avoid it.

I could go on and on, but the entire southern end of the state is as messed up.  CA has the dubious honor of probably being having the most shocking juxtaposition of beautiful locale/climate/scenery and at the same time the most f'd up political policies---of anywhere on the planet.

But the most disturbing thing to me--is CA is exporting this shit.  It's bleeding over into Montana, Utah and a host of other areas where people of sophomoric levels of intelligence are trying to escape the shithole that they've turned CA into, and turning around and trying to recreate those same policies in new areas & other states---somehow oblivious to how that directly led to the f'd up situation in the first place.  And there's ample evidence that the insanity is spreading; look no further than the election fo She Guevara & Idiot Omar.

You are exactly right! Yet I see no end to it. People are so fixated on supporting their own camps that they look right past those issues to continue voting for the same policies. I was watching a documentary on Seattle that someone posted on another thread and at the town hall the voters told the politicians they were going to vote them out. The politicians just smiled cause they know it won’t happen and they can continue shutting where they live. Gary, in where I used to live is a prime example. You have a once thriving city that is now a desolate city that looks like a ghost town you would see from the Wild West. But it’s citizens keep voting for democrats to lead. Been like that for decades. And you are right the people moved out of gary and into the surrounding towns and started doing the same policies as Gary. I used to split my ticket and vote for democrats and republicans, now I feel if I vote for just one democrat I am supporting the spread of communism in the United States. So what now I have a choice between a throw away vote of libertarian and hypocritical republicans? It kind of sucks.


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#13 2019-05-16 8:26am

ABA180
Meow
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 1136
Bikes: 2

Re: Communism?

robk131313 wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I'll agree the 2 aren't far off, at least you guys get nice hot weather though

Offline

 

#14 2019-05-16 8:43am

IPD
Pro Member"Whipping Boy"
From: Dangerous independent thinking
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 10679
Bikes: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/helen-r … -walk-away

It's really sad to see the sheeple keep supporting things that are counter to their own best interests.  It's like seeing people in line at the Apple store....only way worse.


Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

Offline

 

#15 2019-05-16 8:44am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

IPD wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/helen-raleigh-four-groups-of-traditional-democrat-supporters-should-walk-away

It's really sad to see the sheeple keep supporting things that are counter to their own best interests.  It's like seeing people in line at the Apple store....only way worse.

The entire human race is a walking contradiction.


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#16 2019-05-16 8:57am

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 22860

Re: Communism?

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IPD wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/helen-raleigh-four-groups-of-traditional-democrat-supporters-should-walk-away

It's really sad to see the sheeple keep supporting things that are counter to their own best interests.  It's like seeing people in line at the Apple store....only way worse.

The entire human race is a walking contradiction.

I can't wait for the world to end!


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

Online

 

#17 2019-05-16 8:58am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IPD wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/helen-raleigh-four-groups-of-traditional-democrat-supporters-should-walk-away

It's really sad to see the sheeple keep supporting things that are counter to their own best interests.  It's like seeing people in line at the Apple store....only way worse.

The entire human race is a walking contradiction.

I can't wait for the world to end!

Yet you choose to live everyday. My point exactly.


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#18 2019-05-16 9:23am

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 22860

Re: Communism?

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:


The entire human race is a walking contradiction.

I can't wait for the world to end!

Yet you choose to live everyday. My point exactly.

That was the purpose of my post!


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

Online

 

#19 2019-05-16 9:28am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:


I can't wait for the world to end!

Yet you choose to live everyday. My point exactly.

That was the purpose of my post!

Ok good


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#20 2019-05-16 10:02am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17214
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

ABA180 wrote:

robk131313 wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I'll agree the 2 aren't far off, at least you guys get nice hot weather though

The gays ruined both of those states.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#21 2019-05-16 10:05am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 695
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

robk131313 wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I dunno. While I work hard, pay taxes, and definitely do not support a welfare state, the hypocrisy, stupidity, and general disregard for common sense that comes from the religious and the conservative part in general amazes me as well.

I mean, the simple fact that they base their lives around believing is something so clearly spurious makes me question 100% of everything they say and do.

So, there's that side of the coin too.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#22 2019-05-16 10:07am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 695
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

robk131313 wrote:


I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I'll agree the 2 aren't far off, at least you guys get nice hot weather though

The gays ruined both of those states.

"The gays" didn't ruin anything but they did pee in the bigot's cheerios. Seems like you're a cheerios kinda guy, so I see why you'd be upset.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#23 2019-05-16 10:11am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17214
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:

ABA180 wrote:


I'll agree the 2 aren't far off, at least you guys get nice hot weather though

The gays ruined both of those states.

"The gays" didn't ruin anything but they did pee in the bigot's cheerios. Seems like you're a cheerios kinda guy, so I see why you'd be upset.

Sarcasm is tough for some.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#24 2019-05-16 10:14am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 695
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:


The gays ruined both of those states.

"The gays" didn't ruin anything but they did pee in the bigot's cheerios. Seems like you're a cheerios kinda guy, so I see why you'd be upset.

Sarcasm is tough for some.

Well, when 90% of communication is nonverbal, it makes it difficult to discern online sarcasm. That's why we have emojis smile


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#25 2019-05-16 10:14am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:


The gays ruined both of those states.

"The gays" didn't ruin anything but they did pee in the bigot's cheerios. Seems like you're a cheerios kinda guy, so I see why you'd be upset.

Sarcasm is tough for some.

What's sarcasm?

Interesting fact, the only legal abortions in Canada are those for lesbians who were raped by straight men. We all know that it's not a sin to be gay if you are a lesbian, only if it's man on man.


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →