#1 2019-05-04 6:54am

80srock
Pro Member
Bikes: 3

1986 Schwinn Predator Freeform EX

https://bmxmuseum.com//image/predator-15ccd88d8bc8b0.jpg

1986 Schwinn Predator Freeform EX

Custom Schwinn Freestyle Bike

This was just a quick side purchase to fulfill an old desire for a Schwinn Bi-Oval frame that I've been wanting for the last few years.  I didn't want a freestyle bike, but rather a BMX, but couldn't find a Black Shadow so I thought I'd just throw one of these together for now.  The rest of my fleet is rather drab so I thought to try another color from the Predator lineup to liven things up a bit.  This was originally a factory white bike that someone had ruined with spray paint.  I shopped around for a spray paint that matched the factory "Bebe Blue" and I settled on this.  I just tossed this bike together with a few cheap parts that I scored on either Ebay, here or BMXGuru, just for a basic rider.  When I find a Black Shadow frame & fork I'll probably sell this.  This thing actually came out pretty good.  The wife was blown away by it lol. 

http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

Threadless isn't "old school", sorry lol.  Thank you Linn Kastan, Scott Breithaupt, Bob Haro, Eddie Fiola, Martin Aparijo, Kevin Hull, Jose Yanez, Matt Hoffman & the rest for leading the way & keeping the flame lit.  Without you guys we'd have nothing.  (And one more thing; WHATS IT MADE OUT OF?!?! Aluminum? Hi-ten? Cro-mo? Titanium? PUT IT IN THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

#2 2019-05-06 1:21pm

WichyPR
Museum Newbie
Bikes: 5

Re: 1986 Schwinn Predator Freeform EX

Good Afternoon 80’s Rock in the last days acquire a bike Schwinn Predator Free form qnd would like to know that rims and hubs used to make that combination of truck

#3 2019-05-09 7:01am

80srock
Pro Member
Bikes: 3

Re: 1986 Schwinn Predator Freeform EX

Truck?  What?

Threadless isn't "old school", sorry lol.  Thank you Linn Kastan, Scott Breithaupt, Bob Haro, Eddie Fiola, Martin Aparijo, Kevin Hull, Jose Yanez, Matt Hoffman & the rest for leading the way & keeping the flame lit.  Without you guys we'd have nothing.  (And one more thing; WHATS IT MADE OUT OF?!?! Aluminum? Hi-ten? Cro-mo? Titanium? PUT IT IN THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Board footer

View Cart →