Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 86
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: Seattle is dying

spyker wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

spyker wrote:

He is just worried his wife being around! We will be getting into a whole lot of trouble.

Worried about his wife beating you up for hitting on her boy!

Of course!

All of the above…

kurt_rad for mod 2020

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65e1d4b4d05.jpg[/img]

#102 2019-10-14 2:21pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Jamoranger3 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

When the frack are you coming over here!

Gas is too expensive there.

Last time I went Oregon and gas were $3.50 a gal.

In Iowa/Nebraska, $2.30 a gal.

Idaho/Washington ranged from $2.60-2.90 Where we were

kurt_rad for mod 2020

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65e1d4b4d05.jpg[/img]

#103 2019-10-14 2:24pm

its-all-good
Pro MemberDon't Cheers Me Bro
For Sale: 86
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jamoranger3 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Gas is too expensive there.

About $3.00 here.

#104 2019-10-14 8:50pm

Hamell
Post Restricted

its-all-good wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jamoranger3 wrote:

About $3.00 here.

People still look at gas prices? Get a life.

#105 2019-10-15 9:21am

its-all-good
Website

Hamell wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

About $3.00 here.

Gas station on the corner. I drive by it everyday. I can't help but look.

#106 2019-10-17 3:28pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 8

RAYSIN wrote:

thats what a liberal society looks like long term

BINGO!!!

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#107 2019-10-17 4:16pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Hamell wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

About $3.00 here.

You still comment here?

kurt_rad for mod 2020

#108 2020-05-17 3:39pm

LRZ
Pro Member
Bikes: 3

I don’t know

We are the city that started banging pots to celebrate our destruction.

Every evening at 7pm

“Yeah...!! We’re collapsing... yeah!!!”

BMX is Freedom

#109 2020-05-17 5:32pm

spyker
Pro Member

LRZ wrote:

I don’t know

We are the city that started banging pots to celebrate our destruction.

Every evening at 7pm

“Yeah...!! We’re collapsing... yeah!!!”

Lars I have yet to experience the banging of pots celebration at 7pm.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#110 2020-06-14 3:26pm

Gylles Smyth
Pro Member
Bikes: 11

Seattle's anonymous collective, or anarcho-syndicalist commune ....

With a few of my coworkers living on Seattle's Capitol Hill in the "CHAZ" area, it's been quite incredulous to see how some media outlets have portrayed what's happening, but this one really took the cake ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 9MhVH0suyU

lol

I'm not a shredder, just a songwriter that plays too many notes.

46-50 Novice - USA BMX WA-01 - 2014 FTB Revolution AA-Pro - https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/factory_team_bikes/104086

#111 2020-06-14 3:30pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
Bikes: 5

CHAZ is gone. Now it is CHOP. Capital Hill Occupied Protest or is it Organized Protest. Guess they can't decide yet.

ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

#112 2020-06-14 6:07pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke
Bikes: 20
For Sale: 1

Bunch of clown. If I was president Trump I would go behind the mayors back and have secret talks with the police chief and coordinate to have the ATF and FBI come in and take the police station back over and arrest anyone that was involved with the takeover of the police station and charge them with a federal crime. I would also arrest anyone that has that has their name associated with Antifa and treat them like ISIS and do it under the patriot act.

Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2

#113 2020-06-14 6:13pm

spyker
Pro Member

kalel92198 wrote:

Bunch of clown. If I was president Trump I would go behind the mayors back and have secret talks with the police chief and coordinate to have the ATF and FBI come in and take the police station back over and arrest anyone that was involved with the takeover of the police station and charge them with a federal crime. I would also arrest anyone that has that has their name associated with Antifa and treat them like ISIS and do it under the patriot act.

The mayor of Seattle is the biggest pussy ass hippy wimp dumb c-unit you will ever see in your life! she allows junkies and bums to overrun the city and does nothing about it.Seattle cops are complaining their hands are pretty much tied and they do not have the power to do anything cause she restricts what they can do,cause you know....junkies and bums terrorizing taxpayers come first and are people too.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#114 2020-06-14 6:30pm

nnjrider
Pro Member
Bikes: 7

People lacking the intelligence, fortitude and skill to repair problems, naively and wrongly decide that the only answer is complete destruction of society. 

Free enterprise is suddenly peitrified of being on the wrong side of this movement and will say or do anything to remain in the good graces of people who want to destroy instead of fix.  Not to mention that the rioters now get to choose Biden’s running mate.  Unprecedended global health and economic issues are not going to be solved by candidates whose litmus test is their appeal to looters.

#115 2020-06-14 6:30pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
Bikes: 3
For Sale: 2

"CHAZ"

Great representation of what things would be like with Antifa, BLM, and the Patagonia Granola crowd in charge.

Graffiti everywhere, likely Sh1t and P1ss all over lol barricades (lol WALLS lol) up, "deporting" people that are undesirable in their zone lol, digging up the park to plant crops lol Extorting money from businesses lol Guarding entrances to their Zone lol

God, I never thought I'd see John Lennon's vision come to life!

It boggles my mind that this is the "new normal" to have an insurrection (surely armed too) just take over a portion of a major city, say they are what not part of the US anymore? and literally NOTHING is done?

Why doesn't the Feds come in, setup a border outside theirs, have border checkpoints, cut off all electricity, Internet, deliveries, water, etc. (if they are their own country they can provide correct?). Also find out who is in there, figure out how to cancel their US citizenship, send in negotiators to discuss import/export treaties, defense, etc.

Last edited by brettweir89 (2020-06-14 6:39pm)

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
Hey Fella! You're a turkey! -Jim Goose (MFP)

#116 2020-06-14 6:31pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke

spyker wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

The mayor of Seattle is the biggest pussy ass hippy wimp dumb c-unit you will ever see in your life! she allows junkies and bums to overrun the city and does nothing about it.Seattle cops are complaining their hands are pretty much tied and they do not have the power to do anything cause she restricts what they can do,cause you know....junkies and bums terrorizing taxpayers come first and are people too.

And this is what you get when you vote Democrat nowadays. It’s sad too because there are no more centrist democrats to vote for. You either vote for loony or ultra looney. So sad to see how far Left the historically racist party has gone.

Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2

#117 2020-06-14 6:36pm

spyker
Pro Member

kalel92198 wrote:

spyker wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

And this is what you get when you vote Democrat nowadays. It’s sad too because there are no more centrist democrats to vote for. You either vote for loony or ultra looney. So sad to see how far Left the historically racist party has gone.

Seattle was once a very nice city,but now it has been ruined for a while now by greedy politicians who know frack all.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#118 2020-06-14 6:37pm

spyker
Pro Member

Seattle is proof of what happens when you let a woman do a man's job.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#119 2020-06-14 6:41pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke

spyker wrote:

I wouldn’t go that far but seattle is a prime example of what happens when you give into liberal demands. Once a great city reduced to third world country status.

Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2

#120 2020-06-14 6:53pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
Bikes: 5

brettweir89 wrote:

"CHAZ"

Great representation of what things would be like with Antifa, BLM, and the Patagonia Granola crowd in charge.

Graffiti everywhere, likely Sh1t and P1ss all over lol barricades (lol WALLS lol) up, "deporting" people that are undesirable in their zone lol, digging up the park to plant crops lol Extorting money from businesses lol Guarding entrances to their Zone lol

God, I never thought I'd see John Lennon's vision come to life!

It boggles my mind that this is the "new normal" to have an insurrection (surely armed too) just take over a portion of a major city, say they are what not part of the US anymore? and literally NOTHING is done?

Why doesn't the Feds come in, setup a border outside theirs, have border checkpoints, cut off all electricity, Internet, deliveries, water, etc. (if they are their own country they can provide correct?). Also find out who is in there, figure out how to cancel their US citizenship, send in negotiators to discuss import/export treaties, defense, etc.

It is rather odd seeing the ones who say we must have open international borders with no walls or armed enforcement have exactly that. Some of the things you pointed out might explain the name change that has or hasn't happened.  Dropping the autonomous zone and going with occupied or organized protest "CHOP".

ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

#121 2020-06-14 6:54pm

spyker
Pro Member

kalel92198 wrote:

spyker wrote:

I wouldn’t go that far but seattle is a prime example of what happens when you give into liberal demands. Once a great city reduced to third world country status.

Seattle(especially downtown cor)is now a homeless shithole.Once known as the emerald city,now it is more like a steaming pile of shit! I use to enjoy going to Seattle every so often for the weekend,now I would not even want to go if if was a all expense paid trip.I am so glad the border is keeping the trash out of the Canadian part of the PNW.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#122 2020-06-14 7:29pm

its-all-good
Website

spyker wrote:

lol My wife told me that very same thing at dinner tonight.

#123 2020-06-14 7:42pm

MJB
Pro Member
Bikes: 2

Seattle has been going to hell for the last couple decades. I try to avoid going over there as much as possible.

#124 2020-06-14 7:46pm

spyker
Pro Member

its-all-good wrote:

spyker wrote:

lol My wife told me that very same thing at dinner tonight.

Smart woman!

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#125 2020-06-14 7:48pm

spyker
Pro Member

MJB wrote:

Seattle has been going to hell for the last couple decades. I try to avoid going over there as much as possible.

I use to like going to Seattle on a regular basis in the 90's before 9/11.It all went downhill after that.Sea fair was frickin' awesome too.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

Board footer

View Cart →