You are not logged in.

As the Wheels Turn (This week at the Museum )  RSS Feed

#51 2019-03-12 6:20pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

Re: As the Wheels Turn (This week at the Museum )

Dpg wrote:

spyker wrote:

Dpg wrote:

Robocop reference?
I’d buy that for a dollar!!!!

A dollar is actually pushing it for her old and tired ass.

Whoa bro. She’s hot. Also for more than a buck I’d pay considering her and cru did the nasties with their mouth tongues. I mean cru is a living legend. I’m not much for sloppy seconds but who are we kidding? It’s christian hollings bro

I don't pay for it,so paying anything is pushing it with me!

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing woman beating ugly crater face racist snitch!

#52 2019-03-12 6:23pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 4

This is why I love this place so glad I’m back! Thanks to you all! Cheers to our members that are gone Godspeed, and cheers to you and I and forget Jokerman slip him a Xanex and put some lipstick on him and drop him off on 8 mile!

lollollol

Last edited by Ikilledit (2019-04-25 3:46am)

Just want to let everyone know, when I list something for sale PLEASE ready the description completely and follow the directions so there isn’t any issues! When members call dibs and then disappear it holds the item up for someone who is ready to purchase said item.

#53 2019-03-12 6:25pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/62064/6911a511-87ca-4d45-afa0-1e70c2a3ddf85c885c1eb5.jpeg

Just want to let everyone know, when I list something for sale PLEASE ready the description completely and follow the directions so there isn’t any issues! When members call dibs and then disappear it holds the item up for someone who is ready to purchase said item.

#54 2019-03-12 6:27pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

Ikilledit wrote:

This is why I love this place so glad I’m back! Thanks to you all! Cheers to our members that are gone Godspeed, and cheers to you and I and forget Jomerman slip him a Xanex and put some lipstick on him and drop him off on 8 mile!

lollollol

The members who left this place have no idea what they are missing out on.Not everything is about hoarding or flipping bmx related items.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing woman beating ugly crater face racist snitch!

#55 2019-03-12 6:29pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 75
For Sale: 5
Website

No further explanation required
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/c287aa16-f4a2-43f4-9990-da4ebcfdbe385c885cd064.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9e430e87-055d-4eae-b8a2-db31d6af3b305c885cd615.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9fd00f42-53df-4580-b1e4-b720e7f1641c5c885cdd39.jpeg

I LOST MY PHONE And I have some life to deal with so I will be checking out. Peace BMX brothers.

#56 2019-03-12 6:30pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2

lol

If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

#57 2019-03-12 6:32pm

Dpg
Intermediate

spyker wrote:

Dpg wrote:

spyker wrote:

A dollar is actually pushing it for her old and tired ass.

Whoa bro. She’s hot. Also for more than a buck I’d pay considering her and cru did the nasties with their mouth tongues. I mean cru is a living legend. I’m not much for sloppy seconds but who are we kidding? It’s christian hollings bro

I don't pay for it,so paying anything is pushing it with me!

Fair enough, although I must add,
You will/do one way or the other lol!

#58 2019-03-12 6:36pm

ohiobmx
Pro Member
Bikes: 27
Website

Now we're going to pick on people in this thread.  I'm not sure that's why this website was started.

"It's only an island if you look at it from the water."

#59 2019-03-12 6:38pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

ohiobmx wrote:

Now we're going to pick on people in this thread.  I'm not sure that's why this website was started.

Why was it started then smart guy with all the answers?

I LOST MY PHONE And I have some life to deal with so I will be checking out. Peace BMX brothers.

#60 2019-03-12 6:40pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
Bikes: 13

71cutlasss wrote:

Also this week:

NOTHING got traded in “let’s trade”

NOTHING got found in “want to buy”

I was able to trade my lavender fork and frame standers. I just haven’t set traded yet until I receive my stands and the other member is happy.

Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

#61 2019-03-12 6:41pm

ohiobmx
Pro Member
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

I don't have all the answers Kurt.  I like having non BMX fun as much as the next guy.  We may be taking it a bit to far.  I'm no prude, I like farting around as much as the next guy.

#62 2019-03-12 6:42pm

Dpg
Intermediate

ohiobmx wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

I don't have all the answers Kurt.  I like having non BMX fun as much as the next guy.  We may be taking it a bit to far.  I'm no prude, I like farting around as much as the next guy.

What do you call a guy who doesn’t fart in public?

A private tutor

#63 2019-03-12 6:47pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

All vagina sand aside...you will notice that the mood and general atmosphere around here the past week has been more positive and fun...I see a direct correlation to the recent lack of political bullshit posting and commentary. Bikes and potty humour.

#64 2019-03-12 6:49pm

Dpg
Intermediate

Kurt_Rad wrote:

All vagina sand aside...you will notice that the mood and general atmosphere around here the past week has been more positive and fun...I see a direct correlation to the recent lack of political bullshit posting and commentary. Bikes and potty humour.

Speaking of vagina sand, I wonder if ohiobmx has visited Provincetown. With his signature quote, I can’t help but wonder if he feels more at home on the cape wink

#65 2019-03-12 6:49pm

ohiobmx
Pro Member
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

I'm no smart guy, but I think think site was started to gather people with a like interest in BMX to share knowledge and an appreciation for the sport/recreation of BMX.  It's evolved into much more than that, but I think a thread that crucifies a fellow member was not the original intention.

#66 2019-03-12 6:55pm

oldnky
Pro MemberMuseum News Anchorman

ABW introduced us to the metallurgy condition known as topical malnormality virus infection degradation on his Judge.

#67 2019-03-12 7:01pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member

...stilll drinking have th be in irksvdo shut Orlando ay 7:000 lollollol

#68 2019-03-12 7:01pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member

I mean I have to be in Orlando at 7:00 am...damn had a killer
Night

#69 2019-03-12 7:02pm

spsracer1
Pro MemberPicnic Union Representative
Bikes: 18

ohiobmx wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

I'm no smart guy, but I think think site was started to gather people with a like interest in BMX to share knowledge and an appreciation for the sport/recreation of BMX.  It's evolved into much more than that, but I think a thread that crucifies a fellow member was not the original intention.

You see 1 bike you see em all. Every now and then something cool bike related catches my attention.  What really makes me log in IS the bashing back and forth and hurt feelings. Sorry man...i just love the drama. Can't get enough.

I’m not a h8ter... I just troll a lot!

#70 2019-03-12 7:02pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member

7thousand o’clock

#71 2019-03-12 7:02pm

Ikilledit
Pro Member

lollollol

#72 2019-03-12 7:03pm

BRICKOS2
Pro MemberTHIRSTY
Bikes: 23
For Sale: 23

Dpg wrote:

71cutlasss wrote:

Also this week:

I’m on the front range also....oh and this week it was revealed I have Zero transactions wink

And less street greed than Bryan Haze big_smile

#73 2019-03-12 7:04pm

ohiobmx
Pro Member
Website

spsracer1 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

You see 1 bike you see em all. Every now and then something cool bike related catches my attention.  What really makes me log in IS the bashing back and forth and hurt feelings. Sorry man...i just love the drama. Can't get enough.

I can definetly see that.  It's fun dont get me wrong.  Sometimes it's gets out of hand.  Maybe I'm being a poop in this case.

#74 2019-03-12 7:05pm

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
Bikes: 10

Kurt_Rad wrote:

+1

-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

#75 2019-03-12 7:06pm

Dpg
Intermediate

BRICKOS2 wrote:

Dpg wrote:

71cutlasss wrote:

Also this week:

I’m on the front range also....oh and this week it was revealed I have Zero transactions wink

And less street greed than Bryan Haze big_smile

Unfortunately I exposed myself when I decided to pose

Board footer

View Cart →