#126 2019-03-07 5:45pm

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
Bikes: 4

Re: New Start New Town Help

wfc09 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

wfc09 wrote:

Orlando is worth looking at ...... not far from either the gulf or the Atlantic and lakes everywhere. The parks are cool for newbies and the weather is good even with humidity just crank the a/c lol....

Ya gotta be a newbie to enjoy the Parks?

What I mean is , after you've been a few dozen times they get old. That took 25 years though and all my kids are grown so they go by themselves or with friends nowadays. So much to do in central Florida and we ride 12 months out of the year cool

I Knew What You Was Saying Brother, I was just Being Ugly, I’m Sorry.  Yes there’s Lots Of Parks, It would take 20 years to see them All.  Haha, My Kid loves parks and water parks.  All year round Riding, Perfect.  Thank You For Helping Me

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2019-03-07 5:45pm)

My Threads Are Your Safe Place.  Enjoy BmxMuseum  And Share With Others.

#127 2019-03-07 5:54pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

The nice thing about Florida for car enthusiasts is the huge street racing scene there.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

#128 2019-03-07 5:56pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

KRUZNYO wrote:

spyker wrote:

KRUZNYO wrote:

Lol at all the California negativity life is what you make it no matter where you live. FECES running down the street never seen it hmm. And I'm a working man no where near rich but we manage very well.

Live within your means people
Purchase a fixer upper and FIX IT YOURSELF roll

Don't believe all the drama you hear on the news ect.ect.ect.

It's all just jokes.California is like the French Canadians of the USA,if you know what that means.

I do lollol

big_smile

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

Board footer

View Cart →