You are not logged in.

adidas x Haro Custom Build  RSS Feed

#26 2019-01-15 11:00am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Have the chain wheel a run down and a lick of gloss white.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 98e6e.jpeg

Looks Nice

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

Nice Parts Phil

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Fusion headset polished up nice.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 964bc.jpeg

That polished up very well

Cheers dude.

F&F are at the powder coaters now and just waiting on a few other parts then the bike will be ready to assemble. I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#27 2019-01-15 11:18am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Have the chain wheel a run down and a lick of gloss white.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 98e6e.jpeg

Looks Nice

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

Nice Parts Phil

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Fusion headset polished up nice.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 964bc.jpeg

That polished up very well

Cheers dude.

F&F are at the powder coaters now and just waiting on a few other parts then the bike will be ready to assemble. I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

All Good New, I cant wait either, I’m excited For You


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#28 2019-01-15 11:25am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Have the chain wheel a run down and a lick of gloss white.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 98e6e.jpeg

Looks Nice

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

Nice Parts Phil

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:


That polished up very well

Cheers dude.

F&F are at the powder coaters now and just waiting on a few other parts then the bike will be ready to assemble. I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

All Good New, I cant wait either, I’m excited For You

Thank you.

My first build too so hoping it looks OK.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#29 2019-01-15 12:00pm

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Have the chain wheel a run down and a lick of gloss white.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 98e6e.jpeg

Looks Nice

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

Nice Parts Phil

Cheers dude.

F&F are at the powder coaters now and just waiting on a few other parts then the bike will be ready to assemble. I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

All Good New, I cant wait either, I’m excited For You

Thank you.

My first build too so hoping it looks OK.

This Is Your First?  Mine Too , Look In The All About Racing Section, I’m In the Middle Of A Build Also


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#30 2019-01-15 1:10pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:


All Good New, I cant wait either, I’m excited For You

Thank you.

My first build too so hoping it looks OK.

This Is Your First?  Mine Too , Look In The All About Racing Section, I’m In the Middle Of A Build Also

Will do buddy.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#31 2019-01-16 11:22am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Kenda K121 tyres fitted to the Skyway wheels.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/img_58455c3f84880c.jpg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#32 2019-01-17 4:12am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Hand grips arrived for the custom build.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/7f89a8f3-35ec-45b3-ab87-d6f5ecc816135c40713d63.jpeg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#33 2019-01-20 12:42pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Wellgo Bear Trap pedals arrived. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/cdb0aa44-0617-4546-b559-63bec79a68555c44dd24ba.jpeg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#34 2019-01-21 9:27am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

Wellgo Bear Trap pedals arrived. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d24ba.jpeg

Nice Phil, I like what you have going On Man, Did you get a chance to check out My race Bike Build?  Anyway, Can you get some better pictures of those pedals for Me? The wellgo ones,  I’m interested in some but I refuse to pay 399.99 for a set of bullseye pedals


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#35 2019-01-22 11:03pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Wellgo Bear Trap pedals arrived. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d24ba.jpeg

Nice Phil, I like what you have going On Man, Did you get a chance to check out My race Bike Build?  Anyway, Can you get some better pictures of those pedals for Me? The wellgo ones,  I’m interested in some but I refuse to pay 399.99 for a set of bullseye pedals

Thanks duds and yes I read your post. The race build is looking good.

I will get some pics to you later in the day............


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#36 2019-01-22 11:05pm

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Wellgo Bear Trap pedals arrived. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d24ba.jpeg

Nice Phil, I like what you have going On Man, Did you get a chance to check out My race Bike Build?  Anyway, Can you get some better pictures of those pedals for Me? The wellgo ones,  I’m interested in some but I refuse to pay 399.99 for a set of bullseye pedals

Thanks duds and yes I read your post. The race build is looking good.

I will get some pics to you later in the day............

Thanks , I actually ordered some pedals last Night.  But I would like to see anything Build related


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#37 2019-01-23 4:30am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:


Nice Phil, I like what you have going On Man, Did you get a chance to check out My race Bike Build?  Anyway, Can you get some better pictures of those pedals for Me? The wellgo ones,  I’m interested in some but I refuse to pay 399.99 for a set of bullseye pedals

Thanks duds and yes I read your post. The race build is looking good.

I will get some pics to you later in the day............

Thanks , I actually ordered some pedals last Night.  But I would like to see anything Build related

I have the gold version on my 2018 Monza.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/img_e57715c485e3041.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/img_e57725c485e33d5.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/img_e57745c485e3fee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/img_e57755c485e3f39.jpg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#38 2019-01-25 9:55am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Few more parts arrived for the build.

Viscount Dominator Seat
MX Dia-Compe seat clamp
SE Racing head stem

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/1fc7beae-5f45-4cf1-9415-8dbae0cfd03a5c4b4d1b3b.jpeg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#39 2019-01-25 10:11am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:


Thanks duds and yes I read your post. The race build is looking good.

I will get some pics to you later in the day............

Thanks , I actually ordered some pedals last Night.  But I would like to see anything Build related

I have the gold version on my 2018 Monza.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3041.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e33d5.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3fee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3f39.jpg

Thanks Phil, I appreciate The PICTURES of the Pedals.  How do they spin?  Are they loud when you spin them or quiet?


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#40 2019-01-25 10:13am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

I ended Up pulling the demolition pedals off my Build because they just wasn’t smooth and They  was obnoxiously Loud when You spun  them .  I ended up ordering A Set Of RockBrother Sealed Pedals And they are Like Silky Smooth.  There whisper quite Also while spinning


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#41 2019-01-26 1:24am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:


Thanks , I actually ordered some pedals last Night.  But I would like to see anything Build related

I have the gold version on my 2018 Monza.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3041.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e33d5.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3fee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5e3f39.jpg

Thanks Phil, I appreciate The PICTURES of the Pedals.  How do they spin?  Are they loud when you spin them or quiet?

No probs. They actually spin quite free with minimal noise.

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

I ended Up pulling the demolition pedals off my Build because they just wasn’t smooth and They  was obnoxiously Loud when You spun  them .  I ended up ordering A Set Of RockBrother Sealed Pedals And they are Like Silky Smooth.  There whisper quite Also while spinning

Good to hear you got sorted with the pedals.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#42 2019-01-26 1:43am

mcman87
Pro MemberEis aner oudeis aner
From: Eastern Iowa
Registered: 2012-06-24
Posts: 1964
For Sale: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

As an Adidas fan I like what you have in the works! In for the finished product! Have you seen the other custom Adidas build on here? It’s very cool.


"Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid."-John Wayne
44T BMX Club -IA Chapter- “Iowa’s sole member!”

Offline

 

#43 2019-01-26 1:47am

mcman87
Pro MemberEis aner oudeis aner
From: Eastern Iowa
Registered: 2012-06-24
Posts: 1964
For Sale: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build


"Life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid."-John Wayne
44T BMX Club -IA Chapter- “Iowa’s sole member!”

Offline

 

#44 2019-01-26 2:28am

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

mcman87 wrote:

As an Adidas fan I like what you have in the works! In for the finished product! Have you seen the other custom Adidas build on here? It’s very cool.

Thanks. Hopefully starting the build next week.

mcman87 wrote:

https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/diamond_back/68125

From the UK. Very cool.

Yeah this is the bike that gave me the inspiration.

Really cool looking bike.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#45 2019-01-26 12:13pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Picked up my custom decals today.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/9ebbd9a2-af58-4fe6-8772-bfbbc944cb005c4cbf6173.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/545f460f-152f-4c00-acc9-ddc5a9e6f1775c4cbf627d.jpeg


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#46 2019-02-07 1:22pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Finally got my frame, forks and bars back from powder coating.
Not the best light for a pic but it’s a great job.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/961d032f-c528-4176-a4da-4561edc214d95c5ca17879.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/330bca8b-8bd4-4aab-b387-c549886e38c15c5ca17d4b.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/e978d690-f8ba-4500-b560-d1dd8a5c09a85c5ca171c9.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/7e67c8ab-8394-46b9-8945-28137c5be59f5c5ca1748d.jpeg


ODI donuts arrived to.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/eb6f88c7-84f8-4037-81c4-1aa6bbda9de15c5ca19365.jpeg

Going to start the build over the weekend.


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#47 2019-02-10 12:25pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

Made a start in the build. Started to assemble the bars.
Dia-Compe Tech 3 Levers
ODI Mushroom Grips
ODI Donuts

Front
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/6881b8d7-a446-4896-adc6-156b8e058c555c608856f3.jpeg

Rear
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258432/eaef059a-7f06-4543-99b9-4d1edd573c835c60887211.jpeg

Last edited by phil555 (2019-02-10 11:50pm)


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#48 2019-02-10 12:53pm

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberX2000
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 2529
Bikes: 5

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

phil555 wrote:

Made a start in the build. Started to assemble the bars.
Dis-Compe Tech 3 Levers
ODI Mushroom Grips
ODI Donuts

Front
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 856f3.jpeg

Rear
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 87211.jpeg

Looks great, Real Nice


Different Strokes For Differences In Folks Makes Us Who We Are

Offline

 

#49 2019-02-10 11:50pm

phil555
Pro Member
From: UK
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 95
Bikes: 2

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

phil555 wrote:

Made a start in the build. Started to assemble the bars.
Dia-Compe Tech 3 Levers
ODI Mushroom Grips
ODI Donuts

Front
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 856f3.jpeg

Rear
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 87211.jpeg

Looks great, Real Nice

Cheers dude.

Just waiting on some new bearings and I will be making a start on the frame etc.

Last edited by phil555 (2019-02-10 11:51pm)


1982 MT Racing Silverfox
1999 Haro Zippo - soon to be a custom built adidas x Haro Freestyler
2018 Monza

Offline

 

#50 2019-02-11 12:46am

AlurencatBMX
Pro Member
From: West Sussex UK
Registered: 2010-04-09
Posts: 3714
Bikes: 12

Re: adidas x Haro Custom Build

They powdered my steerer tube too. Took ages to get that off.


If you haven't seen the magical stars floating around whilst lying face down in the mud you ain't lived.

Skyways for show, spokes for go.

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →