You are not logged in.

I'll SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS......C'MON GUYS THE BIKE ROOMS  RSS Feed

#26 2019-01-03 7:40am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
Bikes: 26
For Sale: 1

Re: I'll SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS......C'MON GUYS THE BIKE ROOMS

80sbmxhunter wrote:

The guts of the bracket don't hang out the ass for the world to see and the seat is centered above seat post bracket looks symmetricalhttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 080e93.jpg

Call it what you want, Genius. They are definitely backwards. To each his own. roll

I live for SE, Race Inc, Nomura, and Navajo!!

Hey guys, go ahead and keep selling everything SE, GJS, and Nomura to Thailand. Once it's gone it's NEVER coming back to the US. There really IS more to BMX collecting than money!!

If I hear the words "RARE", "GRAIL", or "SCORE" one more time, I'm gonna f'n puke. ALSO, NOS is NOT a condition description. Being NOS has NOTHING to do with the actual condition of the part.

BMX Museum, where every single "score" thread is followed by a FOR SALE thread 15 minutes later.

#27 2019-01-03 9:07am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member
Bikes: 20
For Sale: 50

They say this guy Bart Taylor is gonna walk Hell Track...…..If I was eligible there'd be no

OLD SCHOOL PINK HUTCH TIRES....PLEASE HELP

To who it may concern..... please do members a favor only contact us if you are "100% serious" about purchasing an item, only press "buy it now" when you are ready to pay, thank you and ride on brothers

My life, established (Contractor/Builder) 2 beautiful children, a great wife with also a great career,  FMX/freestyle motocross rider I'm In my mid thirties and now got the itch for old school bmx again been in the game all my life....

#28 2019-01-03 9:09am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

80sbmxhunter wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Ya......roll Use the search function.

Ya..... no bikes just frames hmm

??? huh? Did you even bother to click EITHER of the links that were posted. TWO MULTI PAGE THREADS already covering this information. Wow.....

H.E.R.E.

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=483258

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=755027

If you check the date I'm still new to the museum did you ever think to check that I might not be real familiar with how this works and if you're not going to post anything  Why comment at all roll

They say this guy Bart Taylor is gonna walk Hell Track...…..If I was eligible there'd be no

To who it may concern..... please do members a favor only contact us if you are "100% serious" about purchasing an item, only press "buy it now" when you are ready to pay, thank you and ride on brothers

My life, established (Contractor/Builder) 2 beautiful children, a great wife with also a great career,  FMX/freestyle motocross rider I'm In my mid thirties and now got the itch for old school bmx again been in the game all my life....

#29 2019-01-03 9:15am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

80sbmxhunter wrote:

The guts of the bracket don't hang out the ass for the world to see and the seat is centered above seat post bracket looks symmetricalhttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 080e93.jpg

Call it what you want, Genius. They are definitely backwards. To each his own. roll

Hey sport you notice in this thread you're the only one bellyaching about backwards preferred brackets If you're looking for drama like the rest go back to Facebook  lol

#30 2019-01-03 9:25am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

Well guys you can always tell when the young spoiled self entitled kids enter these threads they comment on things that don't have anything beneficial for other members they state the obvious, haven't met many in this generation that know how to be an adult we are doomed guys....

#31 2019-01-03 9:26am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

#32 2019-01-03 9:45am

BRIAN HAYS

80sbmxhunter wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

80sbmxhunter wrote:

Hey sport you notice in this thread you're the only one bellyaching about backwards preferred brackets If you're looking for drama like the rest go back to Facebook  lol

A)You are a first class idiot. TWO people posted about the seat guts and NEITHER one of them was me, genius.
B) kids? lol lol lol I'm 47 years old and been here 15 years. That's priceless. You are right though. The human race is dumed with mental giants like you lurking. My posts were simply to tell you this subject has been FULLY covered more than once. Wanna see pics of my bike room? Check the other threads. I most certainly am not reposting them here for you. Know how many mouthy jackasses like you have passed through here in the last 15 years and then disappeared? You will just be another statistic of stupid humans. Carry on Einstein.

Hey guys, go ahead and keep selling everything SE, GJS, and Nomura to Thailand. Once it's gone it's NEVER coming back to the US. There really IS more to BMX collecting than money!!

If I hear the words "RARE", "GRAIL", or "SCORE" one more time, I'm gonna f'n puke. ALSO, NOS is NOT a condition description. Being NOS has NOTHING to do with the actual condition of the part.

BMX Museum, where every single "score" thread is followed by a FOR SALE thread 15 minutes later.

#33 2019-01-03 9:58am

squirrelsmith
Pro MemberLoves Naked Animated Girls!
Bikes: 3

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

80sbmxhunter wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

A)You are a first class idiot. TWO people posted about the seat guts and NEITHER one of them was me, genius.
B) kids? lol lol lol I'm 47 years old and been here 15 years. That's priceless. You are right though. The human race is dumed with mental giants like you lurking. My posts were simply to tell you this subject has been FULLY covered more than once. Wanna see pics of my bike room? Check the other threads. I most certainly am not reposting them here for you. Know how many mouthy jackasses like you have passed through here in the last 15 years and then disappeared? You will just be another statistic of stupid humans. Carry on Einstein.

lol

ya'll wanna see a dead body?

#34 2019-01-03 10:00am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

Who cares if they're backwards lol the thread wasn't about that See you soon drama boy nice thesis by the way didn't read any of it just saw how much you typed....a true DRAMA queen no doubt big_smile

#35 2019-01-03 10:09am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

People that go on rants on the Internet don't have the stomach in real life to do it to anybody in person

#36 2019-01-03 10:13am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Bikes: 19
Website

Brian is right I have seen a lot of people come and go. Most 10 year old threads page 1 half the posters have not logged in for over 3 years. Drama here makes for good reading.

Forest view dr.
Havelock, NC 28532

Call me 662-773-2264/662-312-3162 my swingers hotline 24/7 Cruises now booking!

#37 2019-01-03 11:02am

BRIAN HAYS

80sbmxhunter wrote:

People that go on rants on the Internet don't have the stomach in real life to do it to anybody in person

That's where you are COMPLETELY wrong, you scumbag piece of shit.

LOOOOVE these noobs that think that ANYONE ever gives a shit they are even alive. roll

Last edited by BRIAN HAYS (2019-01-03 11:04am)

#38 2019-01-03 11:05am

71cutlasss
Pro MemberAm I evil? Yes I am...
Bikes: 9

Predicting a lock down!! lol

I am a 17yr plumber and will trade my services for your bmx goods! (Colorado front range only)

“As a side note, if I had to read a thread where arata82 and freestyle freek were both posting, my head would explode”

#39 2019-01-03 11:09am

Bporter
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

Fellas come on, we are all in this for fun, it is a hobby.   

Just keep adding more amazing bike rooms to any thread, that is all most of us care about anyway!

The only place the success comes before work is in the dictionary

#40 2019-01-03 11:36am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

Look at this thread get the attention boy O boy I'll be here till I'm old and Gray So come on now ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages This is the bmx museum we are all into the same stuff  And just a little peace of mind I've already got 3 messages from 3 members in this thread saying this Brian guy turns into a pre Madonna once in a while  That is word-for-word  so let's stay tuned to see the next temper tantrum, seeing how he loves to run his suck nice and safe lucky for him far away from someone like me stay tuned everybody

#41 2019-01-03 11:36am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

Bporter wrote:

Just keep adding more amazing bike rooms to any thread, that is all most of us care about anyway!

I couldn't agree with you more brother, someone's a bit sensitive and clearly single

#42 2019-01-03 11:37am

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

71cutlasss wrote:

What's that can you kind of feather it in for the new guy

#43 2019-01-03 11:47am

ek210
Pro MemberHuffin'

no buddy want to see my mess  lmao
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/44622/20181125_1040245bfaf6dd6e.jpghttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/44622/20181125_1040495bfaf6de33.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/44622/20181125_1040115bfaf6dedf.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/44622/20181125_1040575bfaf6aaab.jpg

#44 2019-01-03 12:06pm

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

To all that posted pictures of the bad ass bikes  good stuff guys I loved seeing everybodys stuff

#45 2019-01-03 12:07pm

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

#46 2019-01-03 12:08pm

80sbmxhunter
Pro Member

#47 2019-01-03 12:28pm

4130chro
Pro Member
For Sale: 8

Bporter wrote:

+1

#48 2019-01-03 12:32pm

ek210
Pro MemberHuffin'

I KNOW HIM
yea i got a little bit of cleaning to do in there  i wonder what i would find that i forgot about lollollollollol
lets not talk about the grarge  wink  a hole nother mess

#49 2019-01-03 12:46pm

CHAMPION-26
Pro Member

80sbmxhunter wrote:

71cutlasss wrote:

Thread Lock Down is kinda like a Prison Lock Down... When the inmates get Wild the Threads get shut down by the Admin. big_smile

Needs - Tioga Comp Pool Tires
Tioga Comp Ramp Tires
Early Redline PL - 24 Forks
88 Skyway T/A 280 Forks
GT Coaster Brake Hub
24" Irc Racer - X Tire -  In Black
Nos Clear GT Grips

#50 2019-01-03 12:47pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
Bikes: 8

CHAMPION-26 wrote:

80sbmxhunter wrote:

71cutlasss wrote:

Thread Lock Down is kinda like a Prison Lock Down... When the inmates get Wild the Threads get shut down by the Admin. big_smile

Someone call me?

lol

Board footer

View Cart →