You are not logged in.

2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures  RSS Feed

#176 2018-12-06 8:33am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Little update on the Perry Kramer issue:

So because I insisted on having the issues fixed rather than having the bike returned for a refund I was mailed that they would appreciate if I let it rest completely and no longer contact Advanced Sports / SE Bikes about this matter.

Todd has remained completely silent to me on the several mails I directly sent to him and also mails through the website's form and PM here on the forum.
And also Skyway didn't give any reply when I sent them pictures with the extremely bad riveting job on the frontwheel.


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#177 2018-12-06 9:11am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10423
Bikes: 31

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Wow...... This disappoints me.


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

Offline

 

#178 2018-12-06 9:15am

DIPSOMANIAC
AdminAdministrator
From: Vernon, B.C. Canada
Registered: 2010-02-01
Posts: 7688
Bikes: 4

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

To the new SE Racing:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mDyk-y_10v4/Tr1v26G_YfI/AAAAAAAAAwA/PLdFU6u8dbQ/s1600/SHITLIST2.jpg


I'm letting the liquor do most of the thinking.....

***If you sell here take a minute to update your buyer!***
***If you buy here have some patience, this isn't Amazon, it's a hobby to most.***

Offline

 

#179 2018-12-06 9:18am

ANTDOG
Pro MemberSite Advocate!
From: EDISON NJ
Registered: 2006-12-05
Posts: 10678
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 10

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Has anyone seen this, could explain alot


http://www.bmxnews.com/2018/11/se-bikes … ankruptcy/


If I Will Throw An Elbow To My Best Friend  In A Turn,what Makes You Think I Wont Do It To You????????????

Former National 29 35-40x  -NBL
2010 2011 Regional #3  NBL

2019 district 174 USABMX

Offline

 

#180 2018-12-06 9:22am

71cutlasss
Pro MemberAm I evil? Yes I am...
From: Loveland, co
Registered: 2011-02-28
Posts: 2341
Bikes: 9

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

DutchRipper wrote:

Little update on the Perry Kramer issue:

So because I insisted on having the issues fixed rather than having the bike returned for a refund I was mailed that they would appreciate if I let it rest completely and no longer contact Advanced Sports / SE Bikes about this matter.

Todd has remained completely silent to me on the several mails I directly sent to him and also mails through the website's form and PM here on the forum.
And also Skyway didn't give any reply when I sent them pictures with the extremely bad riveting job on the frontwheel.

Show the email or letter. If it’s an email screenshot it.


I am a 17yr plumber and will trade my services for your bmx goods! (Colorado front range only)

“As a side note, if I had to read a thread where arata82 and freestyle freek were both posting, my head would explode”

Offline

 

#181 2018-12-06 9:35am

crj1968
Pro MemberSlow Day 4 Me
From: Meridian ID
Registered: 2014-01-14
Posts: 3885
Bikes: 21
For Sale: 1

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

DutchRipper wrote:

Little update on the Perry Kramer issue:

So because I insisted on having the issues fixed rather than having the bike returned for a refund I was mailed that they would appreciate if I let it rest completely and no longer contact Advanced Sports / SE Bikes about this matter.

Todd has remained completely silent to me on the several mails I directly sent to him and also mails through the website's form and PM here on the forum.
And also Skyway didn't give any reply when I sent them pictures with the extremely bad riveting job on the frontwheel.

Wow. That is messed up. So they basically told you to pack sand?

Offline

 

#182 2018-12-06 9:55am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
From: God’s Country, Pennsylvania
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2776
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Ive been following this story for some time now and all I can say is I'm blown away that this is going down like this...I would be absolutely LIVID. Sorry your going through this man....sad


“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

Offline

 

#183 2018-12-06 10:12am

blue78
Pro Member
From: Shenango Valley, PA
Registered: 2009-05-08
Posts: 1354

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

DutchRipper wrote:

Todd has remained completely silent to me on the several mails I directly sent to him and also mails through the website's form and PM here on the forum.

I could have predicted that.  Granted he's a busy guy and can't reply to everyone (but he should in this case); he sure has time, however, to reply when anybody comments unfavorably on the "wheelie kids" or on the country of origin where the bikes are manufactured.

Offline

 

#184 2018-12-06 11:03am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Wow...... This disappoints me.

crj1968 wrote:

Wow. That is messed up. So they basically told you to pack sand?

71cutlasss wrote:

Show the email or letter. If it’s an email screenshot it.

Yeah hard to believe he isn't it?

https://myalbum.com/photo/GvakAEAYm8Yo/550.jpg

So Dealer writes:

I won't be putting any more time in this.

Bla bla bla

I would appreciate it very much not to contact any further, also not with Advanced Sport or SE Bikes.

IT IS NOW FINISHED!

We go back to work, customers that are happy and that make us happy.

Greeting


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#185 2018-12-06 11:13am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
From: God’s Country, Pennsylvania
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2776
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Well that's pretty rude...


“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

Offline

 

#186 2018-12-06 11:14am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

AJ Macaroo wrote:

Ive been following this story for some time now and all I can say is I'm blown away that this is going down like this...I would be absolutely LIVID. Sorry your going through this man....sad

Thanks! It is a crazy story, I would have never ever expected this experience to go like this from such a big brand and name in the sport/BMX as SE.

It's a really big shame.

I watched a live FB video from Brian @ Planetbmx yesterday were he says that 2 preorders for the Perry kramer in the top 5 (who were guaranteed to get the bike) were cancelled. I wonder if that has anything to do with these quality issues, bad SE service.


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#187 2018-12-06 11:14am

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 26637

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

So basically it is broken down to this.....

New SE bikes suck in quality and don't care about their customers concerns on receiving a shitty product.

New Skyway company cannot make a tuff wheel worth a damn and don't bother with them anymore.

Todd at SE is too busy setting up rideouts to terrorize city streets to even consider handling anything important with the brand.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

Offline

 

#188 2018-12-06 11:16am

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 26637

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

DutchRipper wrote:

AJ Macaroo wrote:

Ive been following this story for some time now and all I can say is I'm blown away that this is going down like this...I would be absolutely LIVID. Sorry your going through this man....sad

Thanks! It is a crazy story, I would have never ever expected this experience to go like this from such a big brand and name in the sport/BMX as SE.

It's a really big shame.

I watched a live FB video from Brian @ Planetbmx yesterday were he says that 2 preorders for the Perry kramer in the top 5 (who were guaranteed to get the bike) were cancelled. I wonder if that has anything to do with these quality issues, bad SE service.

Most likely the cancelation is due to piss poor quality control,and maybe perhaps this thread.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

Offline

 

#189 2018-12-06 11:22am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
From: God’s Country, Pennsylvania
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2776
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the preorders got cancelled due to quality control. That email just blows me away on how rude the last statement was...unbelievable! mad


“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

Offline

 

#190 2018-12-06 11:30am

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training
From: Havelock NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 26637

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

AJ Macaroo wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the preorders got cancelled due to quality control. That email just blows me away on how rude the last statement was...unbelievable! mad

I would have sent one final nasty email right back!


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

Offline

 

#191 2018-12-06 11:33am

crj1968
Pro MemberSlow Day 4 Me
From: Meridian ID
Registered: 2014-01-14
Posts: 3885
Bikes: 21
For Sale: 1

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

AJ Macaroo wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the preorders got cancelled due to quality control. That email just blows me away on how rude the last statement was...unbelievable! mad

And yet Dutch hid the guys email address from the masses... good on you Dutch not sure Id have done the same

Offline

 

#192 2018-12-06 11:48am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
From: God’s Country, Pennsylvania
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2776
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

crj1968 wrote:

AJ Macaroo wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why the preorders got cancelled due to quality control. That email just blows me away on how rude the last statement was...unbelievable! mad

And yet Dutch hid the guys email address from the masses... good on you Dutch not sure Id have done the same

+1 on that...I know I wouldn't take it upon myself to send a nasty email, but maybe just maybe one of our fellow BMX brothers probably would...yikes


“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

Offline

 

#193 2018-12-06 12:13pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10423
Bikes: 31

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

ANTDOG wrote:

Has anyone seen this, could explain alot


http://www.bmxnews.com/2018/11/se-bikes … ankruptcy/

This has been hashed out in two different threads already. SE's mother company filed for reorganizatiin bankruptcy. The bankruptcy will not affect  SE or Fuji or any brands under the ASI umbrella.

Last edited by BRIAN HAYS (2018-12-06 12:14pm)


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

Offline

 

#194 2018-12-06 12:16pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10423
Bikes: 31

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

DutchRipper wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Wow...... This disappoints me.

crj1968 wrote:

Wow. That is messed up. So they basically told you to pack sand?

71cutlasss wrote:

Show the email or letter. If it’s an email screenshot it.

Yeah hard to believe he isn't it?

https://myalbum.com/photo/GvakAEAYm8Yo/550.jpg

So Dealer writes:

I won't be putting any more time in this.

Bla bla bla

I would appreciate it very much not to contact any further, also not with Advanced Sport or SE Bikes.

IT IS NOW FINISHED!

We go back to work, customers that are happy and that make us happy.

Greeting

Is that German? Sounds so hateful when not in English. lol


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

Offline

 

#195 2018-12-06 12:19pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
From: God’s Country, Pennsylvania
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2776
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

DutchRipper wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

Wow...... This disappoints me.

crj1968 wrote:

Wow. That is messed up. So they basically told you to pack sand?

71cutlasss wrote:

Show the email or letter. If it’s an email screenshot it.

Yeah hard to believe he isn't it?

https://myalbum.com/photo/GvakAEAYm8Yo/550.jpg

So Dealer writes:

I won't be putting any more time in this.

Bla bla bla

I would appreciate it very much not to contact any further, also not with Advanced Sport or SE Bikes.

IT IS NOW FINISHED!

We go back to work, customers that are happy and that make us happy.

Greeting

Is that German? Sounds so hateful when not in English. lol

That's what I'm saying...


“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

Offline

 

#196 2018-12-07 7:32am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

It's Dutch written but today I also received the same message from ASE (in German):

(Image deleted)
Translation:

Hello Daniel,

Dealer has offered you to take the bike back for a credit.

Please take this offer, then the case is settled.

We can't do anything else for you.

End

This sounds just so stupid and plain wrong from such a big company that they refuse to give Warranty.

Last edited by DutchRipper (2019-03-17 8:57am)


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#197 2018-12-07 7:38am

capt.shred
Pro Member
From: Flagstaff, AZ
Registered: 2006-04-28
Posts: 1721
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 2

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

Janky turd.

Offline

 

#198 2018-12-07 7:43am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#199 2018-12-07 7:45am

DutchRipper
Pro MemberDUCKDUCKGO
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2016-09-10
Posts: 968
Bikes: 8

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

TOP DEFINITION

Janky Turd

A term used by lame asses on BMX Museum to describe something shitty. Some dumb troll used it once and a bunch of guys picked up on it and use it to death.
Hey man, did you see that janky turd of a janky turd?

#poop#junk#janky#turd#shit#rajulio hector de la hondo

Yep shitty smile


Hoe gaat het?

Offline

 

#200 2018-12-07 12:35pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
From: Inland Empire,SoCal
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 2688
Bikes: 5

Re: 2019 Perry Kramer P.K. Ripper Looptail Frame Pictures

#turdburd#was#here


ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →