Bikes: 12

Re: ***WHY DID YOU STOP SUBMITTING YOUR BIKES***

radovr wrote:

Worked this time , but only put one picture on , will update

I approved it. Now you can go add pics. smile

F/S section rules
Become a Pro Member
STUFF I NEED
LADIES 26" CRUISER FRAME SET. LAGUNA, S&S, ETC.

#52 2018-08-03 9:26pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

I have moved 3 times in the past 3 years and my house is under construction so there is really no safe place in here right now. I got 1 more to post tomorrow if no rain and 14 more that I am really looking forward to building and submitting.
(Image deleted)
(Image deleted)
(Image deleted)
(Image deleted)
They're in there ready to go.
big_smile

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#53 2018-08-03 9:27pm

happyshark
Pro MemberWelcome To The ThunderDome!
For Sale: 11

I have two waiting lol, and per topic I’m just being lazy lol

Looking For Dk,sob,weapon,passport or 97 gl frame

#54 2018-08-03 9:27pm

radovr
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

robk131313 wrote:

radovr wrote:

Worked this time , but only put one picture on , will update

I approved it. Now you can go add pics. smile

Thank you for that , appreciated , more pics on there now   smile

#55 2018-08-03 9:38pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

happyshark wrote:

wink

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#56 2018-08-03 11:18pm

happyshark
Pro MemberWelcome To The ThunderDome!
For Sale: 11

Hobbes12 wrote:

happyshark wrote:

wink

big_smile

Looking For Dk,sob,weapon,passport or 97 gl frame

#57 2018-08-03 11:40pm

getwheels
Pro Member44T Prince Regent
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 85

Build them and post em...it takes time.  Eventually I get around to it.  As for the SN thing, think of it a s registry just it case it gets stolen. There is a history on the bike. And what Kurt Rad says- recording history  . . . .

Old-Mid-New School it's ALL COOL... Racing- 80's, idle-90's, now Cruzin' 24's & 20's & Yes I roll on Graphites. 
Your Tail Gate Keeper to Grillie G's BBQ    44T Chicago Factory Support Rider & fellow OGOAR-Swap Dweller

In search of JMC serial #'s DY8479 & 84C8855.....

Wanted: Better paying  job in order to further support BMX habit ....

#58 2018-08-04 12:32am

pkripper68bmx
Pro MemberOriginal Finish Only

Submitted 3 of my bikes back on for BMX MUSEUM history . cool
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/203069/542d09ac-041f-4594-bfc9-9a98317ebc435b653c05d6.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/203069/96397dfa-93c5-4a79-ad32-a81d590283345b653cbf6b.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/203069/7339c9ad-803c-4316-924c-125bac76ec8b5b65571b84.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/203069/02680b63-dd33-49d5-ab7e-bd6deee4328a5b65571ced.jpeg

Last edited by pkripper68bmx (2018-08-04 12:35am)

#59 2018-08-06 5:50pm

affordablepmc
Pro MemberThe Collector of Things
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 12

R.I.P. :
            "Stash84" Stan Putnam   2-21-18
            "Treats"   Arturo Torres   5-05-18
            "Macha"   Leslie Vigil       8-24-18

#60 2018-08-06 6:00pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 65

The Fixer wrote:

We usually build, ride, and flip on a regular basis so I haven't submitted any in a while. We might be slowing down now though; think we found the keepers LOL.

FWIW, I've sold a few completes on this site over the years so I delete them from My Bikes in case the new owner wants to put it up on the Museum.

that's a lame excuse  leave it up if new owner wants to post he still can.
your allowed to hoe  out these bikes her. nobody will say sorry we have one that same year, same color and same model. you can't post it lol

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#61 2018-08-06 6:07pm

13thoni
Pro MemberNeeds BMX Intervention
Website

I posted a bike about 10 years ago- not even a couple days later - somebody used my picture on their Myspace profile and I asked them to take it down- they argued it was their bike- so I took a few pics of me in the same spot the bike was taken and they finally took it down. Done

I like BMX

#62 2018-08-06 6:11pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK

13thoni wrote:

I posted a bike about 10 years ago- not even a couple days later - somebody used my picture on their Myspace profile and I asked them to take it down- they argued it was their bike- so I took a few pics of me in the same spot the bike was taken and they finally took it down. Done

add a water mark / hologram to the picture.

#63 2018-08-06 6:20pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberDeadlights Kustoms
Bikes: 3

Just submitted another bike a few mins ago...hmm

Wanted: '91 Haro Ground Master * GT Elite/He Man Pedals * '96 Auburn CR-20RX F/F set * DirtWerx "Pain Killer" chain guide * ELF Zip Back seatpost *

#64 2018-08-06 6:37pm

pkripper68bmx
Pro MemberOriginal Finish Only

affordablepmc wrote:

Your bikes are bad a$$.
Are you in the group pic?

Thanks bro cool
No I not in group picture .

#65 2018-08-06 8:14pm

Crackin
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

Because I haven’t built anything lately

Rip Stan (stash84)

#66 2018-08-06 8:18pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 61
For Sale: 4
Website

Haven’t had time to take this one out for official museum photos yet

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/7f333f8e-c810-47a7-a88d-ce90907bd8225b690f7399.jpeg

”Nobody is forcing you to be here. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If it’s that bad...walk away. At least for a while...”
-Dirk von Essen

[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc442/kurt_rad/Kurt_Rad_zpsb3ec93ff.png[/img]

#67 2018-08-06 9:05pm

A-Jey
Pro MemberBMXtraordinaire
For Sale: 17

I don't even own a bike.

What's a bmx

#68 2018-08-06 10:24pm

perront
Pro MemberCosmic Slop
Bikes: 20

pkripper68bmx wrote:

affordablepmc wrote:

Your bikes are bad a$$.
Are you in the group pic?

Thanks bro cool
No I not in group picture .

Isn't that you all the way on the right? tongue

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#69 2018-08-07 3:42am

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth
Bikes: 1

I stopped posting because I got sick and tired of di*kheads acting like my bike page was a place for them to give their opinions, judge my bikes, and leave $hitty comments......

The whole:
"Nice but too bad you used a Red Seat"  Or
"Too bad those bars aren't Hutch bars"   Or
"the famous know it all's......Dude that's not an 82, has to be and 85" ......even though the company didn't make a bike after 83. mad
OR
"Hey bro is it for sale? ...if so I just want the stem pad off of it"
OR
The icing on the cake was when a 19yr old kid tried to give me and others a history lesson, merely just being the little troll that he is on a bike that I actually bought with my own money and raced back in the day..... Kid basically trashed my bike page   LOL what a sh*t show!!
I totally understand wanting to say certain things sometimes hell I've seen dudes post pictures of their bikes with the seat guts, mags EVEN the frickn forks on backwards, plus totally wrong parts listed, etc.... to "help as the haters like to say they are doing" I didn't call them out on their bike page for all to see every time someone looks at their bike. You know what I did? It was simple, I sent them a pm. 

Long story short.......I Took down 50+ bikes because of idiots!

My personal opinion is that unless you have something good to say about a dudes bike you shouldn't say $hit!!!
No where does it say "here's TPP's bikes feel free to pick them apart.....oh and by the way tell him how you would of built them differently..." GTFOH

Last edited by trailerparkpimp (2018-08-07 6:20am)

8-9-18...R.I.P. Bird, you’ll be missed brother!

NEEDED: “MINT/SHOW QUALITY” RED- 9/16 SHIMANO DX PEDALS, A SET OF RED Z-RIMS & A SET OF SON LITE HUBS.
WILL NOT SALE TO: oldschool4life

#70 2018-08-07 5:20am

ANTDOG
Pro MemberSite Advocate!
Bikes: 2

Eh just lost interest in that part of the scene. Maybe I will submit my current racer

If I Will Throw An Elbow To My Best Friend  In A Turn,what Makes You Think I Wont Do It To You????????????

#71 2018-08-07 7:03am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

trailerparkpimp wrote:

I stopped posting because I got sick and tired of di*kheads acting like my bike page was a place for them to give their opinions, judge my bikes, and leave $hitty comments......

The whole:
"the famous know it all's......Dude that's not an 82, has to be and 85" ......even though the company didn't make a bike after 83. mad
OR
OR
The icing on the cake was when a 19yr old kid tried to give me and others a history lesson, merely just being the little troll that he is on a bike that I actually bought with my own money and raced back in the day..... Kid basically trashed my bike page   LOL what a sh*t show!!
I totally understand wanting to say certain things sometimes hell I've seen dudes post pictures of their bikes with the seat guts, mags EVEN the frickn forks on backwards, plus totally wrong parts listed, etc.... to "help as the haters like to say they are doing" I didn't call them out on their bike page for all to see every time someone looks at their bike. You know what I did? It was simple, I sent them a pm. 

My personal opinion is that unless you have something good to say about a dudes bike you shouldn't say $hit!!!
No where does it say "here's TPP's bikes feel free to pick them apart.....oh and by the way tell him how you would of built them differently..." GTFOH

I agree that if you have nothing nice to say about someone's bike just move on.
The 19 year old kid situation you described is pretty funny. Hope you schooled the young buck!!
lol

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#72 2018-08-07 7:20am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 61
For Sale: 4
Website

Shazambmx wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

The whole:
OR
OR

The 19 year old kid situation you described is pretty funny. Hope you schooled the young buck!!
lol

Internet ghosts. People that for all intents and purposes don’t even exist. I wouldn’t delete my bikes because of then opinions of people that mean nothing to me. The power to ignore works for me. I build bikes for me anyway.

”Nobody is forcing you to be here. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If it’s that bad...walk away. At least for a while...”
-Dirk von Essen

[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc442/kurt_rad/Kurt_Rad_zpsb3ec93ff.png[/img]

#73 2018-08-07 8:06am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
Bikes: 37
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

The whole:
OR
OR

lol

Internet ghosts. People that for all intents and purposes don’t even exist. I wouldn’t delete my bikes because of then opinions of people that mean nothing to me. The power to ignore works for me. I build bikes for me anyway.

If you ever list your bikes again, get comments/posts you don’t like, Report them, they will go bye-bye...

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#74 2018-08-07 8:44am

ChristianHetheMurray
Pro MemberThundercougarfalconbird
Bikes: 49
For Sale: 23

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

After almost 14 years, I finally submitted all mine early this year. I only list what I actually own. Anything sold gets deleted. Why?? I have an old RA10 that is listed by AT LEAST four other members. I just dont agree with it. If I sell it, I delete it.

+1   The section is called "My Bikes".  If you don't own it anymore not yours!

If you want to "keep the history", have them changed to anonymous. If the new owner wants to claim it and have put under their bikes they can.

My flatland is ... always smooth!!!!

[img]http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/khe-bikes-11159567381c2_lg.jpg[/img]

#75 2018-08-07 9:56am

FRESSTYLE FREEK

ChristianHetheMurray wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

After almost 14 years, I finally submitted all mine early this year. I only list what I actually own. Anything sold gets deleted. Why?? I have an old RA10 that is listed by AT LEAST four other members. I just dont agree with it. If I sell it, I delete it.

+1   The section is called "My Bikes".  If you don't own it anymore not yours!

If you want to "keep the history", have them changed to anonymous. If the new owner wants to claim it and have put under their bikes they can.

not my thing I just mark it sold or traded if that's what happened to it. it still was mine and worth keeping around. so people can see how I had it built. why take it away from all those that have fave it?

Board footer

View Cart →