You are not logged in.

Pro Wrestling ~ WWF/WCW/NWA

#26 2011-06-12 10:28am

SuperDave4130
Pro MemberResident Rationalist
Bikes: 4

Re: Pro Wrestling ~ WWF/WCW/NWA

The Ultimate Warrior isn't the only former pro wrestler who has a video exposing Hulk Hogan as a piece of crap. Billy Jack Haynes has put out a couple of dvds where he has not only accused Vince McMahon of turning wrestlers into using steroids, but also getting them addicted to prescription painkillers due to the nonstop touring of the WWF. Billy Jack even claims to seeing Vince McMahon,Hulk Hogan,and Rowdy Roddy Piper doing lines of cocaine backstage during Wrestlemania lll. If I remember right,a company called RF Video puts out a series of these videos with former wrestlers that from what I've seen on Youtube will make you think differently about pro wrestling.

Doing my part to infuriate the religious right.                                       Soccer isn't a sport,it's a reason to riot.

#27 2011-06-12 11:58am

RusT808
Hawaiian Built

I thought the Ultimate Warrior died years ago. Interesting. hmm

SHOOTS, BRAH!!

#28 2011-06-12 12:45pm

spyker
Pro MemberThE hOt StEpPa!

RusT808 wrote:

I thought the Ultimate Warrior died years ago. Interesting. hmm

Warrior nation will never die,it only gets stronger.

Hulkamania is dead.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#29 2011-06-12 2:11pm

us_boss2
Pro Member
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 1
Website

Warrior is a beast Hulk better leave him alone

U.S Boss for life! I sell new school bmx parts,look me up for your needs
Im looking for a black cal lite scoprion frame pad.Looking for hutch alum hub/hubs set.20.1x75 comp 4 tire

#30 2011-06-12 2:38pm

shaved_ape
Pro Member
Bikes: 2
Website

Ultimate Warrior was ALWAYS my favorite.  If you go to his website he actually has some of his memorabilia for sale.

You can actually buy one of his ring worn belts.

Or his underwear that he used in the ring.

Do you guys remember Legion of Doom?  That was my favorite tag team.  I still have all my wrestling buddies.  When I was a kid I would put on my football shoulder pads and pretend I was the third guy in their crew, but only in my house.

Did you know that the guys in Legion of Doom invented (or came up with I should say) Zubaz?

WTB: Knight Sith Handlebars.  Blue knight retro stem.

#31 2011-06-12 4:36pm

archie
Museum Addict
Bikes: 13
Website

shaved_ape wrote:

Ultimate Warrior was ALWAYS my favorite.  If you go to his website he actually has some of his memorabilia for sale.

Do you guys remember Legion of Doom?  That was my favorite tag team.  I still have all my wrestling buddies.  When I was a kid I would put on my football shoulder pads and pretend I was the third guy in their crew, but only in my house.

Did you know that the guys in Legion of Doom invented (or came up with I should say) Zubaz?

They were originally known as The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal. They were from Chicago
Hawk past away few years ago. RIP

Last edited by archie (2011-06-12 4:36pm)

LIKE US on Facebook facebook.com/archiesicecream

>>>>>FREE Archie's Stickers! Send me a S.A.S.E to:<<<<<

Attn:FREE Archie's STICKER
                                                                745 Hariton St.
                                                              Orange,Cal 92868

#32 2011-06-12 6:49pm

shaved_ape
Pro Member
Website

archie wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

They were originally known as The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal. They were from Chicago

Yeah I had a video of them when they were the road warriors.  Back in the day when it was Hawk and Ax.  I know there were three total, or at least as I knew them.

My other favorite tag teams were Virgil and Ted Debiase, Typhoon and Tugboat, the Bushwackers.

Somewhere I have Summer Slam '91 where Randy Savage and Elizabeth get married, It was also a free for all match with a bunch of guys, I remember Ultimate Warrior being in there somewhere.

Damn I need to dig up all those tapes.  I still have the ultimate Warrior VHS, and I may still have the Road Warriors VHS, but when I was 15 I used the cover to hide a playboy tape and my mom found it so I don't know if she threw it away or not.  sad

#33 2011-06-12 7:10pm

THE FUN PALACE
The Dawn Patrol
Bikes: 3
Website

You guys do know that wrestling was/is rehearsed and fake?

MADE IN U.S.A.
[img]http://www.lemonrock.com/bandpics/picbandphoto25700_200267_purplecobraslogo2415.jpg[/img]
Thermal count is rising, In perpetual writhing. The primordial ooze, And the sanity they lose. Awakened in the morning, To more air pollution warnings. Still we sleepwalk off to work, While our nervous systems jerk. Pretending not to notice, How history had forebode us. With the green house in effect, Our environment was wrecked. Now, I can only laugh, As I read our epitaph. We end our lives as moles, In the dark of DAWN PATROL   
RUST IN PEACE

#34 2011-06-12 7:33pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner
Bikes: 7

Wrestling is l.a.m.e. lol

I love dead people....

#35 2011-06-12 7:37pm

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

I am the owl... wrote:

Wrestling is l.a.m.e. lol

"professional wrestling" w0rd.

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#36 2011-06-12 7:40pm

shaved_ape
Pro Member
Website

THE FUN PALACE wrote:

Shut up, you don't know what you are talking about sadsadsad

I haven't watched a single match since around 1994.  It's something I definitely grew out of.  And I think UFC is an excuse for closet cased homo's to act tough.  The fans are douschebags 90% of the time.  I worked for some of them for a while and the fighters are usually really nice guys, it's the fans that are mentally challenged people most of the time.

#37 2011-06-12 8:01pm

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

I've worked with a couple Ultimate Fighters too and and most are the real deal. There are DBs in every sport.

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#38 2011-06-12 9:03pm

archie
Museum Addict
Bikes: 13
Website

shaved_ape wrote:

archie wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

Yeah I had a video of them when they were the road warriors.  Back in the day when it was Hawk and Ax.  I know there were three total, or at least as I knew them.

My other favorite tag teams were Virgil and Ted Debiase, Typhoon and Tugboat, the Bushwackers.

Somewhere I have Summer Slam '91 where Randy Savage and Elizabeth get married, It was also a free for all match with a bunch of guys, I remember Ultimate Warrior being in there somewhere.

Damn I need to dig up all those tapes.  I still have the ultimate Warrior VHS, and I may still have the Road Warriors VHS, but when I was 15 I used the cover to hide a playboy tape and my mom found it so I don't know if she threw it away or not.  sad

When they started they had a manager named Precious Paul Ellering.
When I was little I no joked subscribed to about 10 wrestling magazines at one time.But these days I totally grew out of it. Havent watched a wrestling program in over 10 years.

LIKE US on Facebook facebook.com/archiesicecream

>>>>>FREE Archie's Stickers! Send me a S.A.S.E to:<<<<<

Attn:FREE Archie's STICKER
                                                                745 Hariton St.
                                                              Orange,Cal 92868

#39 2011-06-12 9:15pm

seko
Museum Addict
Bikes: 6

Is that a Skyway mag in the background of this video????

Looking For:
Early 89/91 S&M Maddog
Orphan Prince Albert Crank 4th Gen
US Trick Star Frame
Peregrine Super Pros
Front Araya 7x Rider
Purple Western Hutch Stem
Gold 1" S&M Redneck

#40 2011-06-12 9:38pm

1979 Diamondback
"El Presidente"
Bikes: 21

seko wrote:

Is that a Skyway mag in the background of this video????

Sure looks like it.  Good eye, man..............

"We want to be free! We want to be free to do what we want to do! We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded." -Peter Fonda, Wild Angels 1966

#41 2011-06-12 10:27pm

spyker
Pro MemberThE hOt StEpPa!

THE FUN PALACE wrote:

....and so is pro boxing.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#42 2011-06-13 4:28am

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

The Warrior is broke, he`s looking for more royalty checks. I met Hogan when I was young before I knew the real wrestling industry but I know people that worked with him the past 10yrs or so, he`s all about the money.

#43 2011-06-13 5:44am

RL-20II Guy
Pro Member
Bikes: 16
For Sale: 11
Website

It's hard to know if this is just the old stadged act or what.   I would bet it is still a stadged act.  I would not be surprised if there were a reality show in the making, that would be all the old wrestlers.  Those shows are mostely for old Stars that are currently doing doing nothoing and need to make some money.... smile

"Just don't look...see. Nothing is, as it appears..." - paraphrased C. O'Neal

#44 2011-06-13 5:47am

3rdgear
Pro MemberGranny Gear
Bikes: 28

Didn't the Orig. ultimate warrior die and this guy stepped in?

LOOKING FOR PRE ‘88 Free Agent Frames , Gear whatever you have.

#45 2011-06-13 8:01am

SuperDave4130

3rdgear wrote:

No,thats still the the original warrior.The guy's real name is Jim Hellwig.He didn't have much talent as a wrestler,but he could cut a mean promo for any upcoming match.The first place that I saw him on TV was when ESPN would show World Class Championship Wrestling from the Sportatorium in Dallas,Texas.He was going by the name of The Dingo Warrior and remember a feud he had with Ravishing Rick Rude that ended rather abruptly when Rick Rude got signed to the WWF. The Warrior got called up a few months later and Vince McMahon had him change his name to the Ultimate Warrior because Vince thought "What the hell is a Dingo Warrior anyway?"

Doing my part to infuriate the religious right.                                       Soccer isn't a sport,it's a reason to riot.

#46 2011-06-13 2:51pm

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

3rdgear wrote:

You`re probably thinking of the Texas Tornado aka Kerry Von Erich. He had a simuliar gimick and he died.

#47 2011-06-13 4:26pm

SuperDave4130

lou wrote:

3rdgear wrote:

You`re probably thinking of the Texas Tornado aka Kerry Von Erich. He had a simuliar gimick and he died.

Kerry Von Erich competed in World Class Championship Wrestling about the same time as the Ultimate warrior did.What I remember the most about the Von Erich family was that they were a God fearing family whose sons who wrestled somehow seemed to die under mysterious circumstances. In reality,the Von Erich boys were a bunch of hard partying brothers who were dying either by drug overdoses or by suicide.

Last edited by SuperDave4130 (2015-06-10 11:25am)

#48 2011-06-13 5:35pm

shaved_ape
Pro Member
Website

brackett wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

THE FUN PALACE wrote:

Shut up, you don't know what you are talking about sadsadsad

I haven't watched a single match since around 1994.  It's something I definitely grew out of.  And I think UFC is an excuse for closet cased homo's to act tough.  The fans are douschebags 90% of the time.  I worked for some of them for a while and the fighters are usually really nice guys, it's the fans that are mentally challenged people most of the time.

I guess Im a mentally challenged person then because I like watching real fighters.

The UFC is the REAL DEAl.

I can proudly say that I have never in my life sat through a whole hour of fake wrestling.

Im not a NASCAR fan either but I wouldn't go calling them fans Homo's.

What ever floats yer boat I guess.

Edit: Sorry I don't usually post on threads of no interest to me but I am a die hard UFC fan.

I say homosapiens for a reason.

Ever since I was a kid, I have been big.  Not fat, but tall and a large build.  And since I was a kid, I have had this thing where people with little man complexes walk up to me and start fights for no reason.  Because of this I have had multiple people walk up and just start swinging or walk up and literally start crap with me for no reason what so ever.  I have had 3 pistols and a shotgun pulled on me because of this.  I have had more than 50 people and less than 100 walk up and try to start a fight with me for no reason.

I wasn't the toughest kid in the world, but my grandfather was a boxer in the 30's & 40's and always taught me to put my dukes up primarily for blocking.  I have always looked like a dork, but with the 100's of punches people have thrown at me, not one has ever landed.

I really hate this and always have.  And like I said, it's not the fighters that do it, I have met a few who are as sweet as kittens.  But the fans and douschebag wannabe gangsters who have watched scarface one too many times, who think because they watch it they can do it.

It's usually the fans or fan types of this kind of stuff that do it.  And they do it to impress their friends because they are usually closet case homosapiens who are afraid to come out of the closet, and want to take the angst out on someone.

I don't see a bmx'er doing it.

I have met several other big people that it happens to also, so it's not just me.  There is a magic size for people around 6'3" - 6'5".

Most bouncers at clubs could tell you about it.

#49 2011-06-13 6:27pm

seko
Museum Addict
Bikes: 6

spyker wrote:

THE FUN PALACE wrote:

....and so is pro boxing.

Pro boxing is fake???????????????? Thats real stupid man...

Last edited by seko (2011-06-13 6:28pm)

Looking For:
Early 89/91 S&M Maddog
Orphan Prince Albert Crank 4th Gen
US Trick Star Frame
Peregrine Super Pros
Front Araya 7x Rider
Purple Western Hutch Stem
Gold 1" S&M Redneck

#50 2011-06-14 4:56am

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

THE FUN PALACE wrote:

Yes it`s rehearsed but what makes it fake? It`s a show. So you probably thought the A-Team was real or is that fake or is it a show?

Board footer