You are not logged in.

2nd Annual Utah Old School Show & Gathering. Feb. 17th, 2018.  RSS Feed

#1 2018-01-09 7:55pm

bnd
Pro Member
Website

2nd Annual Utah Old School Show & Gathering. Feb. 17th, 2018.

February 17th, 2018.
Rad Canyon Indoor BMX.

Bring anything for display, we will have a roped off area, tables will be provided. Prizes will be awarded.

Check www.utahbmx.com or FB - Utah BMX Plus! for more info in the upcoming weeks.

Last year, with 2 weeks promoting the event we had a great turnout with about 10 bikes displayed & a bunch of cool stuff brought in by people. We are doing it righ tthis year so spread the word.

b.

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

#2 2018-01-10 5:51pm

chief11
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

Re: 2nd Annual Utah Old School Show & Gathering. Feb. 17th, 2018.

Sounds cool, just looked at website for Rad Canyon..place looks sweet. I'm gonna try to make it to this, there's not many old school BMX events in CO and UT.

#3 2018-01-31 9:36pm

bnd
Pro Member
Website

Updated info right here -

https://www.facebook.com/utahbmxplus/

b.

I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

#4 2018-02-02 7:03pm

bnd
Pro Member
Website

Here is everything for people not on Face Book.

2nd Annual Utah BMX Old School Show and Gathering
Saturday, February 17 at 3 PM - 8 PM

Rad Canyon BMX
2100 west 11400 south, South Jordan, Utah 84095

2nd Annual Utah BMX Old School Show & Gathering!

1970's, 80's & 90's BMXer's come on out for a great time, seeing old faces, bikes & memorabilia!

Bring a bike or anything to display & get a free event T-shirt.
We will have our own roped off area at the indoor arena, S.E. corner.
Please bring a bike stand & description for your bike or display.

This is shaping up to be a great event, spread the word!

Any questions? Contact Bruce Ritter @ 801-879-8572.

You can also go to www.utahbmx.com

This event is during our indoor races so if you want to bring your rider, bring your gear. Sign-ups are from 3-4pm. It's one of the best indoor faculties in the nation.

Last edited by bnd (2018-02-02 7:13pm)

#5 2018-02-05 6:26am

bnd
Pro Member
Website

Out at our indoor races this past weekend, I nailed down the last details with the T.O. about the event. Our area is going to be pretty secure & well lit. We will have caution tape surrounding our display area so no little kids will be bothering any items.

I'll have a few long tables there for items to display, like trophys, parts, frames, ect. Any clothes or gear can be hung, make sure you bring a hanger or something like that.  Don't forget a bike stand! A block of wood will do.

Please check in with me when you get there as I would like to document the item shown, where you are from, ect.

I will be there at Noon for set up so anytime after 2pm would work if you want to show up early. I was told if the crowd is going strong after the races end (7pm'ish), the T.O. will let us hang for a couple more hours just to BS.

There is a snack bar with decent food there & good bathrooms. You can bring your own food & drinks in on the DL. NO ALCOHOL is allowed in there. The South side parking will be the closest to where the show is inside.

I have heard people from Idaho, Colorado, Southern Utah will be here, make the trip, you won't be sorry.
As of right now and doing a head check, it looks like a minumum of 30 bikes showing up so far & most of them are sick!

Thanks,
Bruce

#6 2018-02-09 12:48pm

bnd
Pro Member
Website

One week out, seeing that this thread has had 194 looks, has anybody decided to come out that is not local?

Thanks,
b.

#7 2018-02-13 6:10am

bnd
Pro Member
Website

Update -

It looks like there is going to be some items for sale, maybe some high end stuff (can't confirm but it looks promising including a mint Yamaha Moto bike) so bring a fist full of cash. smile

b.

#8 2018-02-18 10:32am

jayk
Pro Member
For Sale: 5
Website

Thanks for all your efforts Bruce!  It was such a rad day!  I am excited to see what next year brings.

Board footer

View Cart →