X

#27 2017-04-10 3:13pm

DvBrien
The Realist
Bikes: 4

Re: eBay Sell_All_His_Stuff NOS Scam

Here's another strip job!

www.ebay.com/itm/142275626308

Last edited by DvBrien (2017-04-10 3:14pm)

Make me an offer I can't refuse, but click on my name before making an offer...

#28 2017-04-10 3:23pm

fairlyodddad
Pro MemberFLAWLESS VICTORY FATALITY
Bikes: 12

Strip job indeed!  WTH happened to the dropouts?

Plus $55 shipping and they want more to ship the original box. LMAO

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”  -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------
Looking for a 1990 Bully BashGuard with SN RX8908567 Olive color stolen from me back in 1991
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------
“People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” -Johnny Depp

#29 2017-04-10 4:38pm

DemonGT
Pro MemberDay-Glo Dynamo
Bikes: 37

I watch her stuff from time to time and she has gone completely off the deep end with her prices. Either she is smoken some good stuff or there getting down to the last of Earl's stuff and are trying to get every penny they can. Maybe that even means selling used parts as NOS.

Everyone knows when people see "sell all his stuff" and "NOS" there OMFG bid bid bid bid

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/1794/face58ec177319.jpg

WTB: 1992 Yellow splatter GT Performer, 1992/1994 PFTs, 1992 Dyno Slammer

#30 2017-04-10 5:20pm

Irata
Pro Member
Bikes: 33

fairlyodddad wrote:

They're the ultra rare custom gray dipped dropouts.

#31 2017-04-10 5:21pm

fairlyodddad

Irata wrote:

fairlyodddad wrote:

They're the ultra rare custom gray dipped dropouts.

lol
Ah, so they are still NOS then.  Tehehe

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”  -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Looking for a 1990 Bully BashGuard with SN RX8908567 Olive color stolen from me back in 1991
“People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” -Johnny Depp

#32 2017-04-10 5:24pm

fairlyodddad

DemonGT wrote:

I watch her stuff from time to time and she has gone completely off the deep end with her prices. Either she is smoken some good stuff or there getting down to the last of Earl's stuff and are trying to get every penny they can. Maybe that even means selling used parts as NOS.

Everyone knows when people see "sell all his stuff" and "NOS" there OMFG bid bid bid bid

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 177319.jpg

LMAO!

Probably a combo.  They need every penny they can get to buy the good stuff to smoke?  wink

When I was chatting with Anne about the 87 Beat she mentioned they live a gated community.  My wife says "no wonder they need top dollar for each part!" lollollol

#33 2017-04-12 9:54am

DvBrien
The Realist

I'm not sure that's even the truth... I looked up her address when all this shit went down and I'm pretty sure it was like a big farm if memory serves.
I was contemplating stabbing the b**** in the eye with a schrader valve. lol

Last edited by DvBrien (2017-04-12 6:58pm)

#34 2017-04-12 11:15am

fairlyodddad

DvBrien wrote:

I'm not sure that's even the truth... I looked up her address when all this shit went down and I'm pretty sure it was like a big farm if memory serves.
I was contemplating stabbing the b**** in the eve with a schrader valve. lol

lol

#35 2017-04-12 7:57pm

bmxguru
Pro Member
Website

I have never dealt with this seller and have no skin in this game but I do have info about that particular rim. In the mid 90's the polished version of the weinmann 4019 rim did come in a version with sanded sidewalls. I sold tons of new GT, Dyno and Diamondback bikes with those rims that were shiny on top and a sandpaper like finish on the sidewalls. They also had a version of that rim that had the entire rim with a sanded / brushed looking finish.

#36 2017-04-13 4:23pm

DvBrien
The Realist

bmxguru wrote:

I have never dealt with this seller and have no skin in this game but I do have info about that particular rim. In the mid 90's the polished version of the weinmann 4019 rim did come in a version with sanded sidewalls. I sold tons of new GT, Dyno and Diamondback bikes with those rims that were shiny on top and a sandpaper like finish on the sidewalls. They also had a version of that rim that had the entire rim with a sanded / brushed looking finish.

It's not a brushed look... It's a sporadic sanding job in all different directions. Noting consistent that would be a factory job.
I know you do a lot of business... I'd like to see one of the rims you're talking about.

#37 2017-04-14 4:06pm

DvBrien
The Realist

fairlyodddad wrote:

She pulled the sale... LoL. Apparently shes out of stock on real NOS items.

#38 2017-04-14 4:31pm

fairlyodddad

DvBrien wrote:

fairlyodddad wrote:

She pulled the sale... LoL. Apparently shes out of stock on real NOS items.

Haha, nice.  She probably got some messages about it.

#39 2017-04-14 5:35pm

bmxguru
Pro Member
Website

I remember the brushed sidewall version having a circular brushed finish, almost like what an orbital sander would make. They could be a hack job, I just wanted to share what I remember about these rims. These rims came in a few versions: fully polished, fully anodized, polished with sanded sidewall, and fully brushed finish.

#40 2017-04-25 11:46am

DvBrien
The Realist

She contacted eBay to have my listing removed. Wait till you see what's next... Just can't buy this type of negative advertising. It would have been a lot easier for Mark and Anne to just pay me my $130 back.

#41 2017-04-25 1:48pm

esp_mini_wi
Pro Member
For Sale: 5

My guess  is there are several siblings or kids that are fighting over the estate,  and with the outrageous  inheritance  taxes that is why they are going after high dollar prices . If they were smart they should have asked Jeff hanney  to sell  off the items no one gets more money for items than Jeff. Just look up his prior listings lamborghinikid  .

I need beaners!!!!!!

#42 2017-04-25 2:48pm

Elvis Knievel

Looks like this guy was happy with his NOS wheels from All_His_Stuff

Buyer: You guys the best!
b***0 ( 17 )     During past year
    NOS VINTAGE WEINMAN 20X1.5 WHEELS GT HUBS Fr 1996 Auburn CR-20R BMX Kit bicycle (#291867639090)    US $167.13

#43 2017-04-25 4:04pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 83
For Sale: 1

fairlyodddad wrote:

Many of you know of the legendary "Earl Huffman"....(our dad)... ya bet he's rolling over in his grave. roll

if some one did pay the Extra money for  OS DYNO box  bet it would arrive cut up put in way  smaller box. to save them shopping cost. mad while buyer pays high shipping!

who remembers the Rare  NOS Haro freestyler they(EARL / ANNY) had in that rare color. every one on here was going apeshit over it. till some one got the bright Ida too blow the image up.  then you could see the paint run and the bb mess / oops busted not NOS. neutral roll

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#44 2017-04-25 6:09pm

fairlyodddad

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

fairlyodddad wrote:

Many of you know of the legendary "Earl Huffman"....(our dad)... ya bet he's rolling over in his grave. roll

if some one did pay the Extra money for  OS DYNO box  bet it would arrive cut up put in way  smaller box. to save them shopping cost. mad while buyer pays high shipping!

who remembers the Rare  NOS Haro freestyler they(EARL / ANNY) had in that rare color. every one on here was going apeshit over it. till some one got the bright Ida too blow the image up.  then you could see the paint run and the bb mess / oops busted not NOS. neutral roll

lol
Yeah, the box probably is already jacked-up which may be why they don't ship in it...

I saw the Freestyler but didn't notice the issues.  WTF!?  My 87 Beat I got from them does have a few imperfections, but it was well documented.  I found it odd that they didn't have the original box and some other parts were "missing" from the kit.  But, I couldn't pass it up since I doubt anything close to do that will be available again.

#45 2017-04-25 8:06pm

DvBrien
The Realist

Ya, I'm not saying everything thing I bought from them was garbage... The decal set I bought was pretty straight forward and hard to mess up. "Everyone" knows whether what they are doing is right or wrong... They know they're days are numbered so the are maneuvering to maximize profits even if it means a plummet in integrity.

#46 2019-06-30 7:26am

Rolexmd69bmxaloT
Pro Member
Bikes: 25

Being from Texas and having dated a girl from  Whitesboro years ago I can imagine what is taking place there with Earls stuff as of 2019.  I’ve bought from them and also received bars with rattling dirt clogs in them and misdescribed wheelsets arriving at my door.  I just chock it up to people trying to manage selling all of the dads gems and Not being passionate about the sport or lifestyle.  They just want what they perceive as inheritance. You don’t mess with someone’s inheritance even if you have a mass of passionate buyers.  It’s an injustice.  Sucks.  Wish Earls kids gave a shit.

Life is short.  Spend it!  Looking for: I will PAY top dollar for a Fishbone 1-1/8 X-UFO  detangler.  Also need Hevron Haro stem.  Have mid school goodness to trade also.

#47 2019-06-30 9:58am

jberg27
Pro Member
Bikes: 34

At some point doesn't the barn/warehouse finally have to run out of old stuff?  It seems like they are approaching that point and then what are they going to do??

#48 2019-06-30 10:16am

badbill
Born Ruthless
Bikes: 6

jberg27 wrote:

At some point doesn't the barn/warehouse finally have to run out of old stuff?  It seems like they are approaching that point and then what are they going to do??

Sell_all_your_stuff

#49 2019-06-30 11:06am

jberg27
Pro Member
Bikes: 34

badbill wrote:

jberg27 wrote:

Sell_all_your_stuff

I guess I should have added the note about being tongue-in-cheek with that last comment.

#50 2019-06-30 11:58am

Undercover
Pro MemberHot to Death
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with this sellers assuming it’s the same seller on here. NOS frameset https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220163/2b69a385-d709-4db9-927a-93787fdf0ae45cd74f5111.jpeg
Sold to me by earls. Arrived as described.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220163/c7d630d6-4ab2-4bb6-9612-7c1c6427071d5d1905a9b3.jpeg
Nos hi caliber seat from earl’s arrived as described. If these parts aren’t the real
Deal, they have got me fooled

Board footer