You are not logged in.

HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....  RSS Feed

#8626 2019-05-10 8:50pm

ziznack
Pro Member
From: F#ckin' Texas Y'all
Registered: 2014-03-13
Posts: 1474
For Sale: 6

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

johnu773 wrote:

Less talking, less collecting, more riding!
Is anyone on here gonna grab a new Big Daddy when they come out? (and ride it, not pose it, or cruise it around town)
The geo is a bit bigger than I'm use to, but I may give it a go for a park/flat rig.
I was expecting it to be heavy when I 1st saw pics generating, but it wasn't too bad when I picked it up at Albes last week.
Overall it looked nice and funtional.
I'd have to go chrome though.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f2cac.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f2e24.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f239d.jpeg

Yeah I held it while holding a 94 BD down at spring fling. Was crazy the weight difference. I probably won't buy one....I like my new condor and my fit for riding.


I thought I would never have to do this, but here we are. People I will never do business with again: Cmeitner.

Offline

 

#8627 2019-05-11 8:27am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberLIFE AIN'T NOTHING BUT "BITCHES & $$$”
From: The Fun Side of "CALI"
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 22126
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 26

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/53bee112e4b088cf91959bc8/53d6b6f8e4b04ced5930b275/5b786853577270478250b437/1534617705973/

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-469165123588fb67dea2797a236fd124.webp


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/26wxcdHG/picmonkey-collage-jpg1-zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Offline

 

#8628 2019-05-11 11:59am

jriedmiller
Pro MemberBuildoff Guru
From: Cincinnati, OH
Registered: 2013-03-29
Posts: 4472
Bikes: 22

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

The thread has been cleaned up and re-opened.  This drama will NOT be tolerated again so keep it clean.


Buying high and selling low for decades!

Online

 

#8629 2019-05-11 7:28pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 4406
For Sale: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Lol, I third that notion, but mine pretty cool too in a simplified/understated look. I love it. Is nice suedey feel.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d066c2.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d07a65.jpg

Love this seat.


***ALL of my bmx is for sale , Im done and out !!***

Offline

 

#8630 2019-05-11 10:28pm

Dpg
Intermediate
Registered: 2018-11-23
Posts: 409

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

The porch! I’ve told ya a million times the porch!

Manana toto


Ah shit!

Offline

 

#8631 2019-05-11 10:35pm

Dpg
Intermediate
Registered: 2018-11-23
Posts: 409

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Trust me mrs gray,
most of our factory riders are professionals.

Offline

 

#8632 2019-05-11 10:48pm

Dpg
Intermediate
Registered: 2018-11-23
Posts: 409

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

jriedmiller wrote:

The thread has been cleaned up and re-opened.  This drama will NOT be tolerated again so keep it clean.

frankin lame

Thanks for cleaning up the Thread

Offline

 

#8633 2019-05-12 1:13am

Gra_uk78
Pro Member
From: York, UK
Registered: 2014-12-04
Posts: 148
Bikes: 19
For Sale: 1

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

How’s about we get this threat back on track and less of the drama and childish petty bickering eh?

Took the ‘94 on a recent trip into London to see the Queen. And before anyone gets boring and complains that I use my bikes to ride around town, I use them for whatever the hell I like. Mostly used for fund raising and charity events which in the past 5 years have raised around £60,000 or $80,000 for ECHO - a children’s heart charity.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/216362/8ca0142f-392e-4d38-af36-b10dcf74fb205cd7d45d96.jpeg

Last edited by Gra_uk78 (2019-05-12 1:38am)

Offline

 

#8634 2019-05-12 8:06am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberLIFE AIN'T NOTHING BUT "BITCHES & $$$”
From: The Fun Side of "CALI"
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 22126
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 26

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Gra_uk78 wrote:

How’s about we get this threat back on track and less of the drama and childish petty bickering eh?

Took the ‘94 on a recent trip into London to see the Queen. And before anyone gets boring and complains that I use my bikes to ride around town, I use them for whatever the hell I like. Mostly used for fund raising and charity events which in the past 5 years have raised around £60,000 or $80,000 for ECHO - a children’s heart charity.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 45d96.jpeg

That's a DOPE looking BADBOY!  cool


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/26wxcdHG/picmonkey-collage-jpg1-zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Offline

 

#8635 2019-05-12 8:51am

jriedmiller
Pro MemberBuildoff Guru
From: Cincinnati, OH
Registered: 2013-03-29
Posts: 4472
Bikes: 22

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Gra_uk78 wrote:

How’s about we get this threat back on track and less of the drama and childish petty bickering eh?

Took the ‘94 on a recent trip into London to see the Queen. And before anyone gets boring and complains that I use my bikes to ride around town, I use them for whatever the hell I like. Mostly used for fund raising and charity events which in the past 5 years have raised around £60,000 or $80,000 for ECHO - a children’s heart charity.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 45d96.jpeg

Thanks for sharing, awesome BD!


Buying high and selling low for decades!

Online

 

#8636 2019-05-12 9:27am

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Gra_uk78 wrote:

How’s about we get this threat back on track and less of the drama and childish petty bickering eh?

Took the ‘94 on a recent trip into London to see the Queen. And before anyone gets boring and complains that I use my bikes to ride around town, I use them for whatever the hell I like. Mostly used for fund raising and charity events which in the past 5 years have raised around £60,000 or $80,000 for ECHO - a children’s heart charity.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 45d96.jpeg

Nice. White is almost as rare as seeing a yellow one!!!

I've learned not to get so butthurt with guys that don't use their trick bikes for trick riding. I just sell based on use now
Riders get one price, collectors get an extra surcharge.

User "Pitdog504" said it best...
"You will pay dearly for our memories"

Last edited by johnu773 (2019-05-12 9:39am)


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8637 2019-05-12 9:50am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 4406
For Sale: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Love a white bike Gra!!  ....

Did I hear a faint echo of, dare I say his name, TJ Perry?  lol Id LOVE to know how anyone would know the difference between the two.  Crystal ball perhaps? These new BD's should be a hit, especially that Chrome number.


***ALL of my bmx is for sale , Im done and out !!***

Offline

 

#8638 2019-05-12 10:34am

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Love a white bike Gra!!  ....

Did I hear a faint echo of, dare I say his name, TJ Perry?  lol Id LOVE to know how anyone would know the difference between the two.  Crystal ball perhaps? These new BD's should be a hit, especially that Chrome number.

I might get a chrome one. Kinda on the fence. I dont usually ride anything longer than a 19"/13" for flat but this is calling my name as a park/flat rig!
Is TJ even around still? Haven't heard that name since the pedal & global days.
After being on these forums for years ya kinda get to know who the riders are and who just poses or cruises. Most of the people I speak to here, I also have on FB.
You can kinda weed em out pretty easy. Especially with threads like Matt Thomas' old guys who still like to ride.

I've had plenty of friends here tell me "I know that guy, but he doesn't ride" also so word of mouth DOES travel.

If I'm unsure, I have asked guys to send me a current video of them riding to get a discount price. If they ride, they get a deal!
If they're a poser, they usually get offended!

Last edited by johnu773 (2019-05-12 1:32pm)


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8639 2019-05-12 10:49am

ziznack
Pro Member
From: F#ckin' Texas Y'all
Registered: 2014-03-13
Posts: 1474
For Sale: 6

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

johnu773 wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Love a white bike Gra!!  ....

Did I hear a faint echo of, dare I say his name, TJ Perry?  lol Id LOVE to know how anyone would know the difference between the two.  Crystal ball perhaps? These new BD's should be a hit, especially that Chrome number.

I might get a chrome one. Kinda on the fence. I dont usually ride anything longer than a 19"/13" for flat but this is calling my name as a park/flat rig!
Is TJ even around still? Haven't heard than name since the pedal & global days.
After being on these forums for years ya kinda get to know who the riders are and who just poses or cruises. Most of the people I speak to here, I also have on FB.
You can kinda weed em out pretty easy. Especially with threads like Matt Thomas' old guys who still like to ride.

If I'm unsure, I have asked guys to send me a current video of them riding to get a discount price. If they ride, they get a deal!
If they're a poser, they usually get offended!

Or they just ride and don't bother taking videos of themselves...


I thought I would never have to do this, but here we are. People I will never do business with again: Cmeitner.

Offline

 

#8640 2019-05-12 10:50am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 4406
For Sale: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

I havent talked to him in years. I check back at Global for parts, occasionally posting somewhere else on there. Its dead from over Modding . If this rain ever stops and get my parts to finish my bikes, Ill get some video up here on Matts thread. @49, Im glad I still have some of it left tongue


***ALL of my bmx is for sale , Im done and out !!***

Offline

 

#8641 2019-05-12 10:53am

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

ziznack wrote:

johnu773 wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Love a white bike Gra!!  ....

Did I hear a faint echo of, dare I say his name, TJ Perry?  lol Id LOVE to know how anyone would know the difference between the two.  Crystal ball perhaps? These new BD's should be a hit, especially that Chrome number.

I might get a chrome one. Kinda on the fence. I dont usually ride anything longer than a 19"/13" for flat but this is calling my name as a park/flat rig!
Is TJ even around still? Haven't heard than name since the pedal & global days.
After being on these forums for years ya kinda get to know who the riders are and who just poses or cruises. Most of the people I speak to here, I also have on FB.
You can kinda weed em out pretty easy. Especially with threads like Matt Thomas' old guys who still like to ride.

If I'm unsure, I have asked guys to send me a current video of them riding to get a discount price. If they ride, they get a deal!
If they're a poser, they usually get offended!

Or they just ride and don't bother taking videos of themselves...

Truth. Thats why I tell them to shoot me one privately if they want a discount.


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8642 2019-05-12 10:54am

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

I havent talked to him in years. I check back at Global for parts, occasionally posting somewhere else on there. Its dead from over Modding . If this rain ever stops and get my parts to finish my bikes, Ill get some video up here on Matts thread. @49, Im glad I still have some of it left tongue

I'm 49 also. I met a guy at the AFA last weekend who's 56 and still going strong.


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8643 2019-05-12 12:05pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 4406
For Sale: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Awesome! Steve still running it?


***ALL of my bmx is for sale , Im done and out !!***

Offline

 

#8644 2019-05-12 12:22pm

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Awesome! Steve still running it?

Steve ran Amflat.
James runs the AFA


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8645 2019-05-12 12:25pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberLIFE AIN'T NOTHING BUT "BITCHES & $$$”
From: The Fun Side of "CALI"
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 22126
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 26

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

I would like to thank everyone that wants to keep this thread DRAMA free!!

Carry on!  cool


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/26wxcdHG/picmonkey-collage-jpg1-zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Offline

 

#8646 2019-05-12 12:33pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberLIFE AIN'T NOTHING BUT "BITCHES & $$$”
From: The Fun Side of "CALI"
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 22126
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 26

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

rc

These look amazing,  they look to be an exact replica of the ORIGINAL ONE! cool

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3254/hoffman-bomber5cd5f3ae82.jpg


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/26wxcdHG/picmonkey-collage-jpg1-zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Offline

 

#8647 2019-05-12 12:33pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 4406
For Sale: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

johnu773 wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Awesome! Steve still running it?

Steve ran Amflat.
James runs the AFA

Oh, Im old, so...lol


***ALL of my bmx is for sale , Im done and out !!***

Offline

 

#8648 2019-05-12 12:34pm

johnu773
Pro MemberFlatland Dominator
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-07-07
Posts: 2482
Bikes: 7

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Dirty Habits wrote:

rc

These look amazing,  they look to be an exact replica of the ORIGINAL ONE! cool

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f3ae82.jpg

Love the bomber dude!


Just ride your bike!

Online

 

#8649 2019-05-12 12:41pm

blammo585
Pro MemberDyno Lover!
Registered: 2013-02-17
Posts: 2389
Bikes: 2

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

here....we can change the topic. lol

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f3ae82.jpg


rc

I like these.

Offline

 

#8650 2019-05-12 6:40pm

ziznack
Pro Member
From: F#ckin' Texas Y'all
Registered: 2014-03-13
Posts: 1474
For Sale: 6

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

johnu773 wrote:

ziznack wrote:

johnu773 wrote:


I might get a chrome one. Kinda on the fence. I dont usually ride anything longer than a 19"/13" for flat but this is calling my name as a park/flat rig!
Is TJ even around still? Haven't heard than name since the pedal & global days.
After being on these forums for years ya kinda get to know who the riders are and who just poses or cruises. Most of the people I speak to here, I also have on FB.
You can kinda weed em out pretty easy. Especially with threads like Matt Thomas' old guys who still like to ride.

If I'm unsure, I have asked guys to send me a current video of them riding to get a discount price. If they ride, they get a deal!
If they're a poser, they usually get offended!

Or they just ride and don't bother taking videos of themselves...

Truth. Thats why I tell them to shoot me one privately if they want a discount.

The last time I tried to get video, I had my kid follow me with his GoPro on his helmet. He is 7. It didn't come out to great... meaning it was mostly him looking around and not following me.


I thought I would never have to do this, but here we are. People I will never do business with again: Cmeitner.

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →