MadMaddyBMX aka Zac Ketner  RSS Feed

#476 2018-12-19 10:33pm

OseK
Pro Member
Website

Re: MadMaddyBMX aka Zac Ketner

https://www.facebook.com/tastethelemon/ … 927183849/

Old School BMX?  Or just really talented bicyclist

Last edited by OseK (2018-12-19 10:33pm)

If you don't have anything nice to say, sucks to be the person you're talking to smile

#477 2019-01-11 5:47pm

OseK
Pro Member
Website

This will be my final post/update on Zac Ketner

Zac was sentenced today, to 60 days jail time with Work-Release and has to pay back restitution to his former employer and all customers that were defrauded by his activities.  I was allowed to speak and give a victim statement on behalf of my company.  Unless anyone else has anything to say on the matter or continue discussions about his crimes against the BMX scene, I think this thread should be considered complete and locked.  I will not be able to talk any further about him outside of speaking facts when questioned as he has been court ordered to not contact any of the victims or businesses he defrauded and I do not wish to give an opening for him to legally violate that court order.    I appreciate everyone here who were able to tell me their stories about what he has done in the past and for helping me get some sort of justice for my family and business.  I wish all of you could have gotten justice as well for the pain and damages he has caused you as well.  I just hope this one small win is enough to make people feel a little bit at ease and I hope he has learned his lesson that what he did was unacceptable in any dollar amount and that he will truly change his ways.  But only time will tell.

Thank you all.

-Greg

If you don't have anything nice to say, sucks to be the person you're talking to smile

#478 2019-01-11 5:57pm

eric12
Pro MemberThink For a Change

Marked. I'll read this shit later.

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

You can't shake the whore tree and expect an angel to fall out.

#479 2019-01-11 6:56pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
For Sale: 43

Glad to hear that this has ended and you were able to speak on behalf of your company. Although he got off kind of easy this time if he starts up with this sh!t again I'm sure he won't be so lucky next time. God bless!

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#480 2019-01-11 10:32pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
Bikes: 37
Website

$$$

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Board footer

View Cart →