You are not logged in.

Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.  RSS Feed

#126 2017-08-26 8:39pm

racer155
Pro Member
From: Tucson, AZ
Registered: 2014-02-12
Posts: 610
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 16

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

mike16a wrote:

According to dom they are supposed to start shipping early September. That's what he said on Instagram a few weeks ago

cool, thanks!

Offline

 

#127 2017-08-27 7:51am

13thoni
Pro MemberNeeds BMX Intervention
From: Richmond, VA
Registered: 2007-04-15
Posts: 6559
For Sale: 4
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_361459a2dc5670.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_364359a2dc568c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_364659a2dc56cc.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_365459a2dc5694.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_365659a2dc5722.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_366359a2dc579e.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/21e2feae-0b81-43a6-820d-23f6e3a5de3059a2dc576a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/4c6566b2-b600-4dc8-ad6b-cce30e62aea659a2dc57a7.jpg


I like BMX

Offline

 

#128 2017-08-27 7:53am

13thoni
Pro MemberNeeds BMX Intervention
From: Richmond, VA
Registered: 2007-04-15
Posts: 6559
For Sale: 4
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_359959a2dcde95.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_345759a2dcdee5.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_345959a2dcdfc7.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_346159a2dce058.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_342359a2dcdf5d.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_342459a2dcdfcf.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5298/img_342759a2dce01d.jpg
Me and b_koenig ! Such a great trip


I like BMX

Offline

 

#129 2017-08-27 10:41am

johnny5
Pro MemberBig Pimpin Since...
From: Orange County
Registered: 2009-08-15
Posts: 561
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 5

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

I picked up a copy at the HB signing event.  Dom was really awesome.  I love the book, the pics, the history!  It was also cool to see Ron W, Matt Hoffman, and others just chillin out.http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/33402/20170806_22063259a304542d.jpg

Offline

 

#130 2017-08-29 8:22pm

ferlum
Pro Member“U Gotta Love That Pulp Paper”
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2012-09-14
Posts: 146

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

OK...sorry but I gotta ask because of the shirt Wilkerson is wearing in the pic above. Is Ron gay? Or is the shirt supposed to be funny/hip/ironic?

Not that I would judge or disrespect. The dude is an absolute legend regardless, and the reason I rode (and still have) a blue/white '86 Sport.

I remember reading he was raised Mormon. Wish some of these guys would write autobiographies, I'm sure Ron's would be an amazing read.

BTW 13thoni: awesome pics!

Offline

 

#131 2017-08-29 9:04pm

johnny5
Pro MemberBig Pimpin Since...
From: Orange County
Registered: 2009-08-15
Posts: 561
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 5

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

ferlum wrote:

OK...sorry but I gotta ask because of the shirt Wilkerson is wearing in the pic above. Is Ron gay? Or is the shirt supposed to be funny/hip/ironic?

Not that I would judge or disrespect. The dude is an absolute legend regardless, and the reason I rode (and still have) a blue/white '86 Sport.

I remember reading he was raised Mormon. Wish some of these guys would write autobiographies, I'm sure Ron's would be an amazing read.

BTW 13thoni: awesome pics!

I'm pretty sure it was for shock value.  People loved it at the Vans signing.

Offline

 

#132 2017-08-29 9:08pm

ferlum
Pro Member“U Gotta Love That Pulp Paper”
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2012-09-14
Posts: 146

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

johnny5 wrote:

ferlum wrote:

OK...sorry but I gotta ask because of the shirt Wilkerson is wearing in the pic above. Is Ron gay? Or is the shirt supposed to be funny/hip/ironic?

Not that I would judge or disrespect. The dude is an absolute legend regardless, and the reason I rode (and still have) a blue/white '86 Sport.

I remember reading he was raised Mormon. Wish some of these guys would write autobiographies, I'm sure Ron's would be an amazing read.

BTW 13thoni: awesome pics!

I'm pretty sure it was for shock value.  People loved it at the Vans signing.

Ah. Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I've seen him sporting some rather odd things at other events as well.

Offline

 

#133 2017-09-09 9:17pm

wyopsycho
Pro MemberThe Moose Whisperer
From: La Barge, WY
Registered: 2009-09-02
Posts: 1563
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 108

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

When will these start showing up?

Offline

 

#134 2017-09-10 1:30pm

ferlum
Pro Member“U Gotta Love That Pulp Paper”
From: Phoenix
Registered: 2012-09-14
Posts: 146

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

wyopsycho wrote:

When will these start showing up?

There are comments on the Instagram to the effect that they are clearing customs and being shipped as we speak. But I haven't received a shipping notice or anything. From what I've read there I'm expecting mine in the next week or so.

Offline

 

#135 2017-09-10 2:02pm

lowrider
Pro MemberRiding On My 20
From: NorCal to North Texas
Registered: 2010-04-06
Posts: 3039
Bikes: 26
For Sale: 1

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

ferlum wrote:

wyopsycho wrote:

When will these start showing up?

There are comments on the Instagram to the effect that they are clearing customs and being shipped as we speak. But I haven't received a shipping notice or anything. From what I've read there I'm expecting mine in the next week or so.

Good to know... I haven't heard anything official either hmm


[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/wlkeohi/006-1.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#136 2017-09-10 3:21pm

racer155
Pro Member
From: Tucson, AZ
Registered: 2014-02-12
Posts: 610
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 16

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

lowrider wrote:

ferlum wrote:

wyopsycho wrote:

When will these start showing up?

There are comments on the Instagram to the effect that they are clearing customs and being shipped as we speak. But I haven't received a shipping notice or anything. From what I've read there I'm expecting mine in the next week or so.

Good to know... I haven't heard anything official either hmm

I'm starting to worry about it honestly....I pre paid for my copy and have been waiting for months, while other people are just picking them up at certain events....no waiting time or anything, not cool....

Last edited by racer155 (2017-09-10 3:21pm)

Offline

 

#137 2017-09-10 4:13pm

bhaverchuck
Pro Member
From: Kansas City, KS
Registered: 2008-03-16
Posts: 409
Bikes: 1

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

wasn't there a delay in printing...? I'm certain they're giving best effort on shipping books out asap.

Offline

 

#138 2017-09-12 11:58am

BMX_DNA
Pro Member
From: N. TX
Registered: 2012-04-26
Posts: 742
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

The Collectible Packages have begun shipping!

Mine arrived today! I know, pics or it didn't happen!!

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0159b82bd7b3.jpg


BTW, I'm NOT gonna show ALL the GREATNESS that's in these boxes.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0259b82c05a0.jpg



http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0459b82c2b69.jpg


Book's in the Black Canvas Bag:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0559b82ca027.jpg


The GREATNESS:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0659b82cb995.jpg


Happy to have supported this! The Book alone was worth the wait!!!

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/90304/w2w_0759b82e4908.jpg


WANTED:
General Bicycles Jersey, Excellent Condition, Adult L or XL

Offline

 

#139 2017-09-12 12:05pm

S'mores
Pro Member
Registered: 2013-05-31
Posts: 412
Bikes: 9

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

Dope. Can't wait til mine shows up.


Want To Buy: * 1990 Zolatone Haro Master/ Team Master * Mint 1990 Haro Sport bashguard plate * Auburn CR Bars * JP Pro Pedals * Light Blue VG Parts * S&M Holmes Ruler Decals *

Offline

 

#140 2017-09-12 2:02pm

tfi_friday
Pro Member
From: Stockholm, Sweden
Registered: 2011-05-09
Posts: 504
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

Has anyone that ordered the "wearable package" got it yet?

Offline

 

#141 2017-09-12 2:09pm

lowrider
Pro MemberRiding On My 20
From: NorCal to North Texas
Registered: 2010-04-06
Posts: 3039
Bikes: 26
For Sale: 1

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

I wish we had better communication from the makers... this reminds me of when I ordered the "limited" Skyway cruiser when they were first released a few years back neutral


[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/wlkeohi/006-1.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#142 2017-09-12 3:12pm

Raven
ModeratorRetired Action Man
From: Sydney, Australia DownUnder
Registered: 2011-09-10
Posts: 9464
Bikes: 13
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

Glad to see these are finally shipping


This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"      [img]https://s6.postimg.cc/wsvxd51r5/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]   "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

Offline

 

#143 2017-09-12 3:38pm

skateparkrider
Pro Member
From: Quad Cities, Iowa
Registered: 2014-01-21
Posts: 2287
Bikes: 15
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

lowrider wrote:

I wish we had better communication from the makers... this reminds me of when I ordered the "limited" Skyway cruiser when they were first released a few years back neutral

I've had a reply back to every email I've sent.  And so far, they are staying pretty true to their word from each message.


Ramping enthusiast.  Grinder of the feeble.  #frontbrakebrethren 
ISO: Any cool T1 memorabilia.  CASH IN HAND!!

Offline

 

#144 2017-09-12 3:40pm

skateparkrider
Pro Member
From: Quad Cities, Iowa
Registered: 2014-01-21
Posts: 2287
Bikes: 15
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

tfi_friday wrote:

Has anyone that ordered the "wearable package" got it yet?

No but they said they would be shipping those out first and that they would be shipping out around the first part of Sept.  So, if they are right on schedule, probably start seeing them pop up soon.  If they are a bit late, it is still looking like it is fairly close.

The way I see it.........  I've waited for what, like 6 months now??  I can wait an extra week or two after their shipping date for this.  It could be the coolest box of BMX stuff I've opened all year...... and I own a BMX shop that gets tons of boxes every day!!!!


Ramping enthusiast.  Grinder of the feeble.  #frontbrakebrethren 
ISO: Any cool T1 memorabilia.  CASH IN HAND!!

Offline

 

#145 2017-09-12 4:17pm

Raven
ModeratorRetired Action Man
From: Sydney, Australia DownUnder
Registered: 2011-09-10
Posts: 9464
Bikes: 13
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

When members  get them please post photo ,,Australia is generally last on the mail list due to our distance from every other country


This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"      [img]https://s6.postimg.cc/wsvxd51r5/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]   "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

Offline

 

#146 2017-09-12 9:57pm

wyopsycho
Pro MemberThe Moose Whisperer
From: La Barge, WY
Registered: 2009-09-02
Posts: 1563
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 108

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

I got the wearable package. I opened it and left it at my shop lol. I'll get Picts tomorrow. Shoes and several shirts in there. The sweet book and three pairs of grips. I was surprised lol it's been so long since I ordered I forgot what all was in there.

Offline

 

#147 2017-09-13 12:00am

AKGOFF
Pro Member
From: London, England
Registered: 2011-04-13
Posts: 663
Bikes: 7

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

I got my collectible package about 10 days ago.

Very cool Dom, great work on this.

Adam


Outta the game and over the moon!!

Offline

 

#148 2017-09-13 12:05am

Raven
ModeratorRetired Action Man
From: Sydney, Australia DownUnder
Registered: 2011-09-10
Posts: 9464
Bikes: 13
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

AKGOFF wrote:

I got my collectible package about 10 days ago.

Very cool Dom, great work on this.

Adam

That,s cause you live close to Dom  tongue..............wink Congrates and post some pic,s please cool


This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"      [img]https://s6.postimg.cc/wsvxd51r5/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]   "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

Offline

 

#149 2017-09-13 1:47am

tfi_friday
Pro Member
From: Stockholm, Sweden
Registered: 2011-05-09
Posts: 504
Website

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

wyopsycho wrote:

I got the wearable package. I opened it and left it at my shop lol. I'll get Picts tomorrow. Shoes and several shirts in there. The sweet book and three pairs of grips. I was surprised lol it's been so long since I ordered I forgot what all was in there.

That's the collectible package...

Offline

 

#150 2017-09-13 5:38am

wyopsycho
Pro MemberThe Moose Whisperer
From: La Barge, WY
Registered: 2009-09-02
Posts: 1563
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 108

Re: Wall 2 Wall. The Birth Of Freestyle project.

My bad

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →