HOW DID YOUR BIKES GET STOLEN BACK IN THE 80'S  RSS Feed

#26 2016-10-14 6:57pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 79
For Sale: 2

Re: HOW DID YOUR BIKES GET STOLEN BACK IN THE 80'S

way to many to share here so I will list a couple

when i was in middle school like 9 years old i think. any way had a crappy red Murray Monterrey beach cruiser. I locked it up at school bike rack. to just the front wheel. roll  school day ends no bike . they unbolted my front wheel from fork. then tried to ride a wheelie away crashed. bent my forks. a cop car spotted them. stop to help them. the kid ran away cops cot him and I got my busted bike back.

then around high school 1987 I got a new Ross piranha for my birthday a pore mans GT performer. any ways dad would not let me ride it to school or my Redline BMX. to new and nice. so I took my  crappy Murry cruiser for a couple  weeks. then one day I snaked the Ross out to ride to school. so I could show I had a cool bike to. sad bad on my part I got in trouble in class had to go see the principle while I was taking the long slow walk  to see him. so he could call my parents. I stop site down to think up a good lie. to try and worm out of punishment . I see this kid off in the distance of the school parking lot carrying a bike. a black freestyle type bmx bike. W.T.H  so I start to walk out see whats up. only to see it has a flat tire. no big thing to far to see the guy/ kid he leaves out of site round a corner. then it hit me  black freestyle bike F@#*  I run to the bike rack! sure as poop that was my bike never seen it again .

not a hole bike but got the wheels stolid off my Redline at school. this bike
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/FREESTYLE-FREEK/img001-1.jpg

parked it at school locked it up but only ran the short bike chain threw the frame and bike wrack. the next day I am locking up my crappy old Murray cruiser  sun of a bleep bike next to my beach cruiser has my custom built 48 spoke wheels from of my Redline. I know they were mine even had my home made valve caps on them. so I walk to a pay phone call my dad. he came down after calling cops/police. the kids mom had to come down IDE the bike / parts as his. cops say sorry you may have that reseat and pictures of your bike with wheels like these. but she said there his. so we have to side with her. it would be diff if you had a name or serial in graved in them. but you don't so we got to go side with her. worst part when the cops weren't looking. she smaked the kid in the head you steal one more thing I will let them take you away. if the cops weren't still there. my dad would have assault charges coming his way. because he heard what she said and was pissed off. any who a week later threw a friend of mines  friends buddy I got my wheels back same way that chump got them from me. cops came to my house looking for the wheels. they never found them . I all ready had help from that friend of mines  friends buddy to find a buyer and sold them. then bought z Rim wheels for my Redline.

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#27 2016-10-14 7:40pm

RobS
Pro Member
Bikes: 16
For Sale: 8

best bike I ever had stole was my Profile champ, I left it on my porch, went in to take a leak, came out and it was gone....to this day I'm still looking for that bike, stolen in Clovis ca back in 1990

Good things wait for people that happen...

...fart a tight tummy, gimme fat and mushy

#28 2016-10-14 8:01pm

Backinthesaddle44
Pro Member"be careful what you ask for"

Some punks stole it out of our garage after I took off to work... I worked after school when I was 16-17 as a busboy at a Chinese restaurant. My dad was home from work and heard them, ran and chased them up to the school, almost grabbed one of them... On the one hand I wish he caught one of the cause he would have beat the shite out of the kid till they returned my bike. On the other hand I'm glad he didn't catch the kid cause he would have beat the shite out of that kid... tonguelollol It was my 79 Mongoose II that had been tricked out. It was beautiful... And the memories of that bike, from Christmas to thrashing jumps we made to racing at Millersville... Major bummer. Had a couple other bikes but that was my keeper. Stole my boombox too I left in there working on my car. Thieves mad

We are paid by those who learn by our mistakes ~ The Working Hour

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle - Plato

#29 2016-10-14 9:00pm

ferlum
“U Gotta Love That Pulp Paper”

I grew up in a small town of about 900 people. We had a half-pipe in the backyard -- one of very few ramps in Northern Ohio at that time. So of course it attracted kids from the next town over. We would let anyone ride/skate because that was the scene.

The town was (still is) kinda like Mayberry so we never locked doors. One night in 1991 someone (I'm sure it was some of the kids that came to ride our ramp) opened the garage door and swiped my 89 bashguard Master and my brother's GT Mach One.

Luckily my 86 Sport (which I still have to this day) was hanging from the rafters toward the back of the garage and they either didn't see it or weren't brave enough to go in for it.

Still eats me up to this day. Every time I see a bashguard Master on this site I wonder if it used to be mine.

#30 2016-10-14 9:23pm

psychoduddycycles
Pro MemberWAYYYY in the red since 1983
Bikes: 10

Had a Kuwi Nova ripped off in the exact spot this Schwinn is sitting. Right in front of my garage. Was putting new tires on it and moms called me inside cause someone was on the phone. 4 minutes later POOF! gone. I was pissed. Went and bought a new 86 GT PFT the next day. That one I still have. Ironically though, the Schwinn pictured was ripped off a a party a few years ago. Some drunk rode it home I guess and, I never got it back. hmm
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3716/0914091245a5801ac2292.jpg

Last edited by psychoduddycycles (2016-10-14 9:24pm)

Sometimes, to make a paradise, you gotta release a SERPENT.

#31 2016-10-15 12:00am

farmboy
Pro Memberzen aspirationalist
Bikes: 15

I only had one real bmx bike as a kid, an '80 Mongoose my grammy bought me for my birthday. Prior to that, I had a Western Flyer, a spray bombed Murray, etc. Anyway, I almost always locked up my goose, but one night I rode over to a drugstore and left it unlocked while I ran inside. I noticed that 2 kids were fighting across the street from the store and stopped as I rode by them. Of course, when I came out, my bike was gone. I no sooner started to freak out when a car pulls up and the woman had my bike inside. She saw the whole thing as she was leaving the HD shop her family owned (Conrad's in Joliet, this was when it was a tiny little store on Rte.30) and chased down the dirtbag and got my bike back. I still have my goose, it's hanging in my basement right now. I'll have it til I die smile

My brother is 7 years younger than me, so he was into FS and had a dayglo pink Pro Performer (not sure if it was a WT or not, and can't recall if it was an '86 or '87) that was stolen from him when an older kid asked him if he could sit on it and just rode away. bubba found me and we drove all over town looking for it, but never found it. We suspected a kid, and went to his house directly, but he'd never come to the door, nor would his parents get him or cooperate - total scumbag family. I'd love to build or buy Bubba that bike, but we all know how much coin those go for. Maybe in a few years, when FS is as dead as the 80's race bikes.. Anyway, Grammy stepped up again and claimed his GT on her homeowner's insurance and we bought a super tricked out used Haro Master from a buddy of mine. Gram was the absolute bomb, always.

Self Appointed Assistant Associate Treasurer of the 44t Fan Booster Club, Western Division.

Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches. On and on, 'til the break of dawn.

#32 2016-10-15 1:35am

aaronl
Museum Addict

I had my bike stolen from being out side the pier, playing video games.  Two or so,weeks before both my 2 close friends had theirs stolen too.  We used chains inside old inner tubes and padlocks.  Yes weighed a tonne, but it usually went in your school bag on your back as you rode.

Worst was my skateboard when I got in high school.  Wen't to a local dam swimming, stashed our boards in the bushes and only mine was stolen.  Dam kids had set me up.  The one asshole contacted me on facebook, haha, he sells old bike parts and other assorted rubbish and gets in all sorts of arguments over small value transactions.

It was a blue vato rat, stage 1's and bones cubes.  I got that for some reason as my folks were going through divorce also.

#33 2016-10-15 6:02am

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth
Bikes: 6

Saved all my money from doing Termite jobs in the Texas Hellish heat, passed out flyers every Sunday for Domino's pizza....got a whole 20 bucks and a free Large pizza "we got to make the pizza ourselves" talk about meat lovers!!lol
Take all that and mix it with the faithful lay-a-way plan and I bought my 1st BMX bike off the showroom floor!!! Chrome & Red Texas made Blazer!!! PUMPED!! I raced that bike for two years and only lost when I had to fill in spots in the older kids classes or I wrecked. I put God knows how many miles on that bike. Much like the rest of us I got older and parked my best friend on the sidelines. Fast forward 2000 I'm a young man in the Army, come home to my garage wide open.     

Devastation...... Screw the thousands of dollars of tools, my tig welder, hell even my grandpa's welding helmet I used weekly....WHERE THE FU*K IS MY BEST FRIEND???

still not over it. Sucks.... I've been collecting parts for two years. I'm building a clone to fill the void but it'll never be my buddy.

Booooo hooooo...... Cry baby! Good thing I gota smoking hot wife and a couple studly kids to keep my mind off of it!!!  lol

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:
Oldschool4life...Check her feedback, it literally speaks for itself!!!

#34 2016-10-15 10:02am

rareair
Pro Member
Bikes: 66
For Sale: 7
Website

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Boooooo hooooo...... Cry baby! Good thing I gota smoking hot wife and a couple studly kids to keep my mind off of it!!!  lol

Please post pics big_smile

Wanted: Diamondback Turbo stamped seat post
Wanted: FN SCAR16S
Wanted: Silver Streak ser #3H1508

#35 2016-10-15 11:59am

Jenny Caldwell
Ford Rules!!!
Bikes: 14

I had my 81' Hutch Pro Racer that was built to the hilt stolen from me back in 85'. I had parked it one day in my friends garage on my way to school figuring it would safer parked there than at school on the bike rack, well at the end of the school day it was gone! I couldn't begin to tell you how sick I felt being that that bike was my life! Later that evening my parents and I went to the police station to report it stolen. The police didn't believe me when I told them it was worth approximately $800.00 and they had to get the LBS to verify the parts breakdown to prove its value before they would proceed into it! Talking about pissed off!!! Well about a month went by and my one friend spotted some guy riding it down in the bad end of town and he forcibly removed the guy from it and returned it back to me! I was so happy to get back and better yet it was unmolested and in the same condition as when it was stolen! I am fortunate enough to still have my 81' Hutch Pro Racer till this day and still pissed off at our local police force for their unprofessionalism!

Wanted: Anything Eddie Fiola.

#36 2016-10-15 12:21pm

old_school_bmx_guy
Pro Memberyou spent how much?!
Bikes: 16

I lost my Viper out of my parents driveway one night. Probably one of the few times I left it out front overnight, usually it was in the house or back yard. I can still remember the feeling of walking out in the morning to head off on it and it was gone. Total devastion. My friends and I spent weeks scouring the town, never did see it again. Ironically that day a guy was going around with flyers for a used bike shop that was opening. I always wondered if they were part of it. The truly frustrating part was that my parents wouldn't do an insurance claim for the theft and I never got another bike that was as well decked out back then. It was just a Viper, but I had Buff Z's, MX 1000's front and back, Oakley B2's and so on. Still stings to this day, but I'm working on building one to add to my horde, doubt I'll get the Buffs for it but I don't quit anything easily. Painful memories, but it was kind of therapeutic to share with my brothers and sisters that have felt the same feeling of having the bike you loved torn away from you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they used to shoot horse thieves for a reason. Thieves are truly scum.

We're all gonna be three little Fonzies here and what's Fonzie like?
Come on Yolanda! What's Fonzie like?
Cool?
Correct-a-mundo! And that's what we're gonna be, cool.

#37 2016-10-15 4:20pm

rmeneses
Pro Member
Bikes: 10

Some Cholos knocked me off of my Silver Streak two months into having it.  The other bikes were subsequently stolen out of the garage.

"Stupidity should be painful"

#38 2016-10-15 6:48pm

CHAMPION-26
Pro Member

This Is our therapy to help us cope with the loss of our beloved bikes... It's amazing how after 30 years it's still painful to remember.
We really love our BMX and FREESTYLE bikes.
Thanks for sharing your stories fellas.

Needs - Tioga Comp Pool Tires
Tioga Comp Ramp Tires
Early Redline PL - 24 Forks
88 Skyway T/A 280 Forks
GT Coaster Brake Hub
24" Irc Racer - X Tire -  In Black
Nos Clear GT Grips

#39 2016-10-16 8:28am

capt.shred
Pro Member
Bikes: 39
For Sale: 1

They still hang bike thieves in Montana.

#40 2016-10-20 9:37pm

797 bmx
Pro Member

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/36464/image58099b3a23.jpg
mad

The New Tank Murdock

#41 2016-10-20 9:59pm

Hamell
Post Restricted

One night a roommate let a couple with a baby use our phone then went to bed leaving them downstairs to wait for their ride.
They moved about six grand worth of Standards, S&Ms and T1s to get to a shiny-chrome-POS-wallgoose that our skater roommate used.
All he had to say in his defense was that they had a baby.
Oh, they also swiped my keys so he had to buy Matt a new bike and pay for changing the locks. lol

#42 2016-10-21 3:17am

cbrstar
Pro Member

LOL my little brother had his brand new MTB stolen in a peculiar way.

He goes into a store to use the washroom and leaves his bike with his friend waiting outside. Some guy comes up to his friend and says how much he really likes that bike, and asks if he gave him a dollar could he try it out? ...My brothers friend got a dollar, and the bike was never seen again.

#43 2016-10-21 9:12am

FRESSTYLE FREEK

CHAMPION-26 wrote:

This Is our therapy to help us cope with the loss of our beloved bikes... It's amazing how after 30 years it's still painful to remember.
We really love our BMX and FREESTYLE bikes.
Thanks for sharing your stories fellas.

what really sucks is having your dog poisoned to get a free bike.sad

back around 1997/1998 I was getting back in to haven way to may bikes around. so de sided  to let my 83 PK go to a new owner. do to it being way to short and small feeling.  + just finished building a 1993 SE Racing P.K. Ripper.
  so I listed the 83 in the local recycler paper/mag. it was a news paper version of Craigs list. any who this kid shows up to look at the bike. dumb kid that I was I gave him the address to wear I lived. well we hagle price. he said I have to think about it that's a lot of money for a used bike. OK don't think on it to long. well next day while at work. he came back with a friend threw a hot dog oveer my fence. neighbor lady said she keep hearing some one call for Whiley. she did not think much of it. that was my dogs name. when they new he was not getting up. they went in my back yard grabbed. as many of my bikes as they could feel safe grabbing. wen I got home had to rush my dog to the vet. they  pumped  his stomach keep him there for a week.sad they the kid got 12 of my bikes. f that they almost kiled my dog mad

Last edited by FRESSTYLE FREEK (2016-10-21 9:13am)

#44 2016-10-21 10:31am

IPD
Pro Member
Bikes: 3
Website

...and then the 18 year mark from roe v. wade arrived, and suddenly this type of criminality started occurring less....

I've had only a few snagged that I can remember.  Possibly more times than that...but I think I probably found the bike the other times.

-Random black-spraybomed frame (I think it was orange/yellow & something generic underneath) stolen from my garage (I'd originally bought the frame for $40 or something).  There was a point where every kid in the neighborhood knew I was the kid with the garage, where I did bike work...so people would come looking for my help.  I think this was one time I didn't have the garage locked.  Found it a block away with some other bars thrown on it.  Went over there with an allen wrench, removed the bars, took the bike home.  Never said anything to anyone--never saw the kid who did it.

-Raleigh Ultra Shock wasn't stolen, but was clearly messed with when I rode it to school & parked it on the bike rack.  So eventually I just started locking it to the side of the wheelchair ramp at the HS, so that I wouldn't have to deal with the MS & their bike-rack shiens.  Vice Principal was ok with it, so I kept my bike locked there daily until I graduated.  Same bike--not locked up--was left outside one of the campus buildings when I was a freshman, and I came outside to find some punks trying to joyride it.  I promptly took it back and went back to my dorm with it.

-99 Haro Zippo I bought brand new was ganked from outside the computer lab on campus (less than 1 year old).  Found it a few months later while out grocery shopping, with some assclown having ridden it to the store.  Instantly knew it was mine, wasn't even spraybombed--had the same 99er seat on it, and the stickers I'd put on it.  I should have turned that asshole in to the cops, but I just took the bike & went home.  Sad thing is, the neglect in the intervening period started to bleach the grips & the seat.  Eventually built it back up better than it was, then gave it away to my Nephew who loves it.  I told him to part it out if he needs cash (never leave it unlocked) since it's got at least $500 worth of parts on it (Haro mega pega, Fishbone raw bars, Fishbone straight-up stem, etc).

-Schwinn Phantom.  This one probably hurt more than the others--though if I hadn't gotten the Zippo back, that would probably have taken the cake.  Chrome w/ Pink decals (there's a couple on the museum), Odyssey y-bars, invert stem, and black TW2 mags.  I loved this bike.  Had it parked in an alcove (not locked) at a place I volunteered at, and I came out to find it missing.  Probably died in a trash heap somewhere after being spraybomed horrichrome.

-Randor Scooter.  This one pisses me off the more I think about it.  I had a MINTY dayglo-orange Randor Scooter that was originally obtained from a Salvation Army for $10 (this was ~92-95).  Damn good price for something that really just needed new innertubes.  Everything worked great on it.  Orange & white mags/bars looked SHARP.  A "supposed" friend of mine asked to borrow it, and I later found it--dismantled & rusting away--in his backyard.  I was a teenager at the time & let it go...but when I look back now, I really wish I had that scooter.  I haven't seen another like it.  I wish to god I had that thing back again.

It's like the man says, there's no problems...only solutions.

#45 2016-10-21 10:38am

Draw
Pro MemberRev on the Redline
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 12

ive had 3 or 4 stolen throughout my childhood. some were mine and some were my sisters.

but the one that counted was my 36/36-

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/smaller55d1dee4aa_lg.jpg

around my birthday in 1978 my parents got me a brand new schwinn 36/36 and it was not even a week old and it got stolen. i dropped it in the front yard and went
inside to get a drink of water (or kool-aid or whatever) i think i stopped to see something on tv or to see something stupid my younger sister was doing but it was
only for a minute or two. went back outside and my brand new bike was gone. told my dad and he said something along the lines of "too bad soo sad. you should of
put it in the garage" . i cried a bit and was really bummed over it and after two or so weeks my mom felt sorry for me and took me out and bought me a webco with tuff
wheels (she could not afford another 36/36 so we got the cheapest bike at another shop. it was a blue webco with black parts and black mags). my dad was freaking
pissed when he found out and i can still remember the fight they got into (just yelling, no actual fighting). dad was all ' he needs to face the consequences for what
happened ' and my mom was all ' he cant be responsible for something getting stolen in our yard and all his friends ride bikes so he needs one '

what i did not know at the time but later found out was my dad had put another 36/36 on lay-a-way ... so i think we was really pissed over the money that was lost on
the lay-a-way and that mom went behind his back and did not check with him before she shelled out another 130 bucks or so on the webco. in 1978 150 bucks was a lot of money.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c200/Monster-Robot/IMG_0628.jpg
this would be pretty close to my webco. just swap the chrome HD for black tuff wheels I and use all ashtabula parts

but it was actually a blessing because the webco was a cooler bike and it was a much better bike even though it was like 40 or so bucks cheaper then the schwinn 36/36

Last edited by Draw (2016-12-10 3:22pm)

Light, Strong, Cheap ... Pick two

#46 2016-10-29 1:46pm

abozny
Intermediate
Bikes: 2

I remember when I was working at the local bike shop. I was a mechanic. My best friend was the head mechanic and my boss. He and I got in a fight and I quit and went home. I started to work on my car and was all in a good mood. I finally was unemployed and could do stuff I want. Didn´t worry about the lack of cash on my first day of freedom. Then, after a couple of hours he called me at home and started yelling at me telling me to get back to work. So I felt guilty and rode my 1979 Roger DeCoster, my rider, back to work. I had painted it camo and that was all new back then. It did not have the best parts but it was the bike I rode all the time because it handled so good for me. I liked it better than my tricked-out Redline MX-II. I had a Tony the Tiger sticker on the headtube. It was a good bike. So I get back to work and in the front of the shop outside my friend is waiting for me. We immiediately got into an argument. I put my bike up against the wall and we were discussing stuff. Low and behold behind us, unbeknownst to me, some other kid slithered up and jumped on my bike and rode it away. I remember my friend / boss chasing after him and what was the use. The bike was gone. I was bummed. But that was the way it was back then, what was not bolted down, got lifted. I had so many bikes ripped off, out of my garage, at Mc Donalds, everywhere. I wan´t mad at my friend or anything, it was not his fault as that was just the way things were.

Later I think he felt guilty and he bought me a Greg Hill Pro a couple of years later. It was a great bike. But then this bike got ripped off too! It was in my basement, chained to a pipe. Low and behold, someone broke in the basement and cut the cable and stole it too!!! Of all my BMX bikes I owned as a kid, ALL OF THEM were stolen. One right after another. Bummer. But that is life.

Now with my new school bikes I chain them everywhere I go and I also never leave them outside. I have them in my living room. Cables can and will be cut, no matter how good they are.

Signature

#47 2016-11-02 6:06am

K Chez
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

Luckily, I've only had three bikes stolen.

-Back in high school, I had acquired a factory team issue Reynolds 531 Quadangle that wasn't available to the public at that time from a shop that was an SE dealer who had a rider that was co-sponsored and broke his leg pretty bad right at the start of the season and couldn't race. Stopped by a friends house to see if he was going out riding  that night - was in his house long enough to walk in to his room and walk out (3 minutes, maybe) came out and it's gone. About a month later, some friends say the spotted it, as it was the only Quad around at the time, and even found a sheet of plywood behind some shitbags house with black overspray and the knockout of a quadangle frame, but it never turned up.

-Around 86-87, I got a call from a girl I knew asking if I wanted to hang out for the weekend in Harrisburg, pa. Hopped in the car and drove out not acknowledging  that I had my 85 Haro Sport in the back. Not knowing this part of Harrisburg was a shithole, I came out to my car a day later to find my window smashed out, bike, boombox and stereo all gone. Icing on the cake was the 3 hour drive home in pouring rain the whole way.

-Was working on a landscape crew and didn't have a car, so I would ride my 86 Sport about 15 miles to work each day, work all day and then ride another 10 to band practice (my bandmate would give me a ride home at the end of the night.) While working, I would usually throw my bike way up in the back of the rack truck; some scumbags must have been scouting because the truck was unattended for no more than 5 minutes and they snagged it and left behind a really ghetto Mongoose FS-1. Reported it and about 8 months later got a call from the police saying that they found my bike. They were doing a patrol on a fire road in the woods and rolled up on a group of kids who all scattered and left about 5 bikes behind, mine being one of them. Still have it!

I like to wear sneakers on my hands because it's much better when you crash - and if you're wearing sneakers on your hands, you're gonna crash.

#48 2016-11-02 9:04am

Coco

Jenny Caldwell wrote:

I had my 81' Hutch Pro Racer that was built to the hilt stolen from me back in 85'. I had parked it one day in my friends garage on my way to school figuring it would safer parked there than at school on the bike rack, well at the end of the school day it was gone! I couldn't begin to tell you how sick I felt being that that bike was my life! Later that evening my parents and I went to the police station to report it stolen. The police didn't believe me when I told them it was worth approximately $800.00 and they had to get the LBS to verify the parts breakdown to prove its value before they would proceed into it! Talking about pissed off!!! Well about a month went by and my one friend spotted some guy riding it down in the bad end of town and he forcibly removed the guy from it and returned it back to me! I was so happy to get back and better yet it was unmolested and in the same condition as when it was stolen! I am fortunate enough to still have my 81' Hutch Pro Racer till this day and still pissed off at our local police force for their unprofessionalism!

At least you got your Pro Racer back.

Back then my 83 Pro Racer vanished never to be found again.

I went out one morning to find the lock on our shed had been cut with bolt cutters. Door to shed was wide open and the cut lock laying on the sidewalk. Hutch was gone.

I was gutted. sad

#49 2016-11-02 9:13am

FRESSTYLE FREEK

Coco wrote:

Jenny Caldwell wrote:

At least you got your Pro Racer back.

back then my 83 Pro Racer vanished never to be found again. I was gutted. sad

you want to talk gutted mid 90's I worked at a bike shop. just bought and built a TNT pro XXL it was bad as cool flight cranks the works. had it only a week never even got to take it to the race track. finished it took it for it's first long ride. to a used record store. locked it up in bike rack. whent in got some Iron Maiden UK only sold records . was felling lucky to find them. only to see when I left. my pad lock was picked and bike jacked!!mad

Last edited by FRESSTYLE FREEK (2016-11-02 9:14am)

#50 2016-11-02 9:55am

Coco

Such a bummer freek. Less than 1 week is terrible.

My Phase one was ripped also, soon after my Hutch was stolen but I got a few months on it before it was stolen also.

Board footer

View Cart →