You are not logged in.

REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT  RSS Feed

#51 2016-03-03 1:20pm

bloody warrior
Pro Member
From: Victoria, Australia
Registered: 2011-05-13
Posts: 697

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Man, your passion runs raw and deep regarding Street Beat's!
I say, enjoy your OG Street Beat's, & don't worry so much about the new ones! You have a fantastic collection to salivate over for years to come lol cool


John 1:1–3, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Offline

 

#52 2016-03-03 1:24pm

DIPSOMANIAC
AdminALCOHOL YA LATER!
From: Vernon, B.C. Canada
Registered: 2010-02-01
Posts: 7632
Bikes: 6

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

MaxTegRoom wrote:

and can we get some pics of the bike I read the whole thread cuz I thought there would be pics!!

That's the problem with this thread as according to Ed the prototype isn't even built yet:

coloredtuffs wrote:

Dude. The first prototype hasn't even been made yet.....


I'm letting the liquor do most of the thinking.....

***If you sell here take a minute to update your buyer!***
***If you buy here have some patience, this isn't Amazon, it's a hobby to most.***

Online

 

#53 2016-03-03 1:54pm

A-Jey
Pro MemberBMXtraordinaire
From: Location
Registered: 2007-04-01
Posts: 1867
For Sale: 9

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/5031/200w56d8b29463.gif


What's a bmx

Offline

 

#54 2016-03-03 2:15pm

ridgeline
Pro Member
From: Calumet, MI
Registered: 2012-08-21
Posts: 806
Bikes: 2

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/100249/image56d8b76c50.jpg


For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person--though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die-- but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:6-8)

Offline

 

#55 2016-03-03 2:15pm

ridgeline
Pro Member
From: Calumet, MI
Registered: 2012-08-21
Posts: 806
Bikes: 2

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Told you! You should have bought a GT big_smile

Last edited by ridgeline (2016-03-03 2:16pm)


For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person--though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die-- but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:6-8)

Offline

 

#56 2016-03-03 2:24pm

ryan71
Pro Member
From: Baltimore, MD
Registered: 2011-09-13
Posts: 2126
Bikes: 7

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

WTF! No Aero tubing? My ex wife must have gotten to Ken Coaster. Hey I don't like Street beats or have an ex wife. Sorry guys I forgot to take my meds too.


Looking a set of Tioga Monoblock pedals. Also looking for a UFO Pro 24.

Offline

 

#57 2016-03-03 3:26pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Ya the FIOLA PERFORMER is tight. Done right. I hate to admit it but I m a big man. All the guys were right growing up. I should have never bought an inferior brand. HARO and GT always had it together. Still do. American made is the way to go.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#58 2016-03-03 3:34pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

bloody warrior wrote:

Man, your passion runs raw and deep regarding Street Beat's!
I say, enjoy your OG Street Beat's, & don't worry so much about the new ones! You have a fantastic collection to salivate over for years to come lol cool

Hey mate thanks, Im just tired of crap so Im making my voice heard. And if u notice..I have all the haters waiting on my next word. They hate my guts but they follow my threads. Lol. Who smart now? Lol.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#59 2016-03-03 3:38pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

DIPSOMANIAC wrote:

MaxTegRoom wrote:

and can we get some pics of the bike I read the whole thread cuz I thought there would be pics!!

That's the problem with this thread as according to Ed the prototype isn't even built yet:

coloredtuffs wrote:

Dude. The first prototype hasn't even been made yet.....

Big business never changes its mind. They posted the 88 retro blueprints and its set in stone. Thats what they re making. Period.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#60 2016-03-03 3:58pm

notapadawan
Pro Member
From: Tulsa, Ok
Registered: 2013-11-16
Posts: 3348
Bikes: 16

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/203545/94885e49-ec91-4af0-8f82-34cbb47229d5_zpspl1q3wnc56d24deaeb56d8cfbcb4.gif


I love building bikes just so I can go scratch them..

If you want to see better pics of anything I have for sale feel free to text me at 903-262-0782

44t Tulsa

Offline

 

#61 2016-03-03 4:06pm

83dback
LUDE
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2010-09-28
Posts: 2815
Bikes: 12

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

young@heart wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

DIPSOMANIAC wrote:

You're mad because it doesn't have aero tubing?

Im highly disappointed that us real STREETBEAT FANS dont matter enough to have the best product made. Why was the re release of the t/a done with TEAR DROP TUBING? Do you know what it cost ti get that made?
A street beat without AERO TUBING isnt a STREETBEAT. Its a GLORIFIED Street Scene. Nothing special.

Ah.. so sarri..Mr. Miagi had too Maucha Sake and bought all the aero tubing to build the Kuwahara Exhibitioism..  lollol

lollollollol


Today is yesterday's tomorrow.  D€4L

Offline

 

#62 2016-03-03 4:09pm

bloody warrior
Pro Member
From: Victoria, Australia
Registered: 2011-05-13
Posts: 697

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

bloody warrior wrote:

Man, your passion runs raw and deep regarding Street Beat's!
I say, enjoy your OG Street Beat's, & don't worry so much about the new ones! You have a fantastic collection to salivate over for years to come lol cool

Hey mate thanks, Im just tired of crap so Im making my voice heard. And if u notice..I have all the haters waiting on my next word. They hate my guts but they follow my threads. Lol. Who smart now? Lol.

Try and ignore the people that you may think do not like you. I know it is easier said than done, but saves you the stress of becoming upset over people that aren't a factor in your life, & by that I mean reality! I also don't believe there are any true Street Beat haters, how could there be, since they were/are such an awesome looking freestyler cool


John 1:1–3, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Offline

 

#63 2016-03-03 4:35pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

bloody warrior wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

bloody warrior wrote:

Man, your passion runs raw and deep regarding Street Beat's!
I say, enjoy your OG Street Beat's, & don't worry so much about the new ones! You have a fantastic collection to salivate over for years to come lol cool

Hey mate thanks, Im just tired of crap so Im making my voice heard. And if u notice..I have all the haters waiting on my next word. They hate my guts but they follow my threads. Lol. Who smart now? Lol.

Try and ignore the people that you may think do not like you. I know it is easier said than done, but saves you the stress of becoming upset over people that aren't a factor in your life, & by that I mean reality! I also don't believe there are any true Street Beat haters, how could there be, since they were/are such an awesome looking freestyler cool

You are my type of people, who just wanna talk about cool bikes..and not act like trophy wives whos days are incomplete without gossip. Funny thing is they still think they re running the show lol. Think about it, I create these threads for the most obvious reason anyone could...and they re still falling for it. The more they think theyre getting to me, the more they stick around lol. Get it?
But I do appreciate you brother. You re all about the bikes as its meant to be. Ive even seen people attacking Gary on recent threads. I posted on one saying things exactly in the same vain as some of these people here, and you know they didnt like their own medicine. Lol. Im just a mirror. Im a reflection of what people have become. The nicer they are, the nicer I am. The nastyier they are..the more BEASTLY I become. So I say bring it. Ill be waitin for ya haha.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#64 2016-03-03 4:41pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 39586
Bikes: 78
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/image56d8d9c520.jpg


"Google is aiding the Communist Chinese military in asserting global domination and the defeat of America..."

Online

 

#65 2016-03-03 4:46pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

bloody warrior wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

bloody warrior wrote:

Man, your passion runs raw and deep regarding Street Beat's!
I say, enjoy your OG Street Beat's, & don't worry so much about the new ones! You have a fantastic collection to salivate over for years to come lol cool

Hey mate thanks, Im just tired of crap so Im making my voice heard. And if u notice..I have all the haters waiting on my next word. They hate my guts but they follow my threads. Lol. Who smart now? Lol.

Try and ignore the people that you may think do not like you. I know it is easier said than done, but saves you the stress of becoming upset over people that aren't a factor in your life, & by that I mean reality! I also don't believe there are any true Street Beat haters, how could there be, since they were/are such an awesome looking freestyler cool

PM set bro. Lol ull laugh. Lol


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#66 2016-03-03 4:47pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Why do you guys follow my threads when y'all hate me? Lmao.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#67 2016-03-03 4:49pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 39586
Bikes: 78
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Why do you guys follow my threads when y'all hate me? Lmao.

Pretty sure nobody hates you man.


"Google is aiding the Communist Chinese military in asserting global domination and the defeat of America..."

Online

 

#68 2016-03-03 5:01pm

bloody warrior
Pro Member
From: Victoria, Australia
Registered: 2011-05-13
Posts: 697

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Why do you guys follow my threads when y'all hate me? Lmao.

Pretty sure nobody hates you man.

Agreed cool They may dislike you lol tongue


John 1:1–3, “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Offline

 

#69 2016-03-03 5:11pm

ryan71
Pro Member
From: Baltimore, MD
Registered: 2011-09-13
Posts: 2126
Bikes: 7

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT


Looking a set of Tioga Monoblock pedals. Also looking for a UFO Pro 24.

Offline

 

#70 2016-03-03 5:15pm

mxfan69
Pro MemberCalm, Cool, and Collected
From: Pace Florida
Registered: 2010-02-06
Posts: 5007
Bikes: 11

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Good God dude, none of these guys hate you, but for F sake you start one of these threads every week and then post obsessively every 3 minutes in it. Its like the little kid in the back seat going "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet" for the whole 5 hour trip.

Facts;

1) there are not a ton of what you are looking for, i.e. Like minded, seriously into the SB. Most of us think they're cool, but not enough to go chanting up and down the halls about it, or how Skyway isnt listening.
2) we all get it, Skyway is not listening to your wants. Whether its on deaf ears or not being properly communicated, what you yourself want does not appear to be happening.
3) this is an open forum and we all cruise in and out of several threads commenting on various things, including drama. And you good sir bring the drama. Seriously, I am not aware of any other threads (maybe PK's itchy hub thread) that the og poster hits the reply button as often as you. When you post a question at say 7:15 am and then by 7:19 am you post again wondering why 50 people havent signed your internet thread "petition" to get something you want, and then post again at 7:21 am stating the same thing only a little different, WE ALL COME TO WATCH.
4) i'm a fan of the retros, I own several, but they are taking a selling slow down to some degree I think. Several of the latest runs from different brands are not flying off the shelf like they did in 2010 to 2012. This slow approach to the new SB may be Skyway trying to judge the market and make sure they dont waste money on something that is only going to sell 25 frames. Look at Juan and BMXAddicts. He had 2010 CW Hollywoods sitting on his site for over a year before they all slowly trickled out.

Cant say why we all come around for sure, but maybe its to see if there are any other hardcore SB fans besides you, maybe to see if you'll implode, or maybe because we're bored, as dont forget, we are just a bunch of middle age guys that play with kids bike and like to talk about them on the internet.

Who knows dude, but chill just a little, relax, and know that none of us HATE you. I swear.


mmmm........loop tails.......

...and that's all I have to say about that...

Offline

 

#71 2016-03-03 5:28pm

zman0803
Pro Member
From: Central IL.
Registered: 2011-11-07
Posts: 3304
Bikes: 5

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Thought you were planning on getting rid of your collection?

Man, your caps lock button sure gets a workout.

Offline

 

#72 2016-03-03 6:04pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

mxfan69 wrote:

Good God dude, none of these guys hate you, but for F sake you start one of these threads every week and then post obsessively every 3 minutes in it. Its like the little kid in the back seat going "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet" for the whole 5 hour trip.

Facts;

1) there are not a ton of what you are looking for, i.e. Like minded, seriously into the SB. Most of us think they're cool, but not enough to go chanting up and down the halls about it, or how Skyway isnt listening.
2) we all get it, Skyway is not listening to your wants. Whether its on deaf ears or not being properly communicated, what you yourself want does not appear to be happening.
3) this is an open forum and we all cruise in and out of several threads commenting on various things, including drama. And you good sir bring the drama. Seriously, I am not aware of any other threads (maybe PK's itchy hub thread) that the og poster hits the reply button as often as you. When you post a question at say 7:15 am and then by 7:19 am you post again wondering why 50 people havent signed your internet thread "petition" to get something you want, and then post again at 7:21 am stating the same thing only a little different, WE ALL COME TO WATCH.
4) i'm a fan of the retros, I own several, but they are taking a selling slow down to some degree I think. Several of the latest runs from different brands are not flying off the shelf like they did in 2010 to 2012. This slow approach to the new SB may be Skyway trying to judge the market and make sure they dont waste money on something that is only going to sell 25 frames. Look at Juan and BMXAddicts. He had 2010 CW Hollywoods sitting on his site for over a year before they all slowly trickled out.

Cant say why we all come around for sure, but maybe its to see if there are any other hardcore SB fans besides you, maybe to see if you'll implode, or maybe because we're bored, as dont forget, we are just a bunch of middle age guys that play with kids bike and like to talk about them on the internet.

Who knows dude, but chill just a little, relax, and know that none of us HATE you. I swear.

Awesome. Thank you for speaking to me as a human being. Respect bro. Thats all I wanted this whole time. Cheers and God bless.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#73 2016-03-03 6:11pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

zman0803 wrote:

Thought you were planning on getting rid of your collection?

Man, your caps lock button sure gets a workout.

Ya I eventually have to. It is a hard habbit to let go of. Lol. But its goin. Interested lol?


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#74 2016-03-03 6:37pm

zman0803
Pro Member
From: Central IL.
Registered: 2011-11-07
Posts: 3304
Bikes: 5

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

zman0803 wrote:

Thought you were planning on getting rid of your collection?

Man, your caps lock button sure gets a workout.

Ya I eventually have to. It is a hard habbit to let go of. Lol. But its goin. Interested lol?

That sucks man.  Interested?  I only wish...

Offline

 

#75 2016-03-03 6:54pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 5667
Bikes: 1

Re: REAL STREETBEAT FANS DISAPPOINTED WITH NEW STREETBEAT

Hey I dont have anyone. So, I have to put the collection somewhere it will survive and thrive..and be around for the next interested genetation.cool


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →