You are not logged in.

Bud of the day  RSS Feed

#1151 2020-06-19 1:21pm

2turbofords
Pro Member
From: Sandy eggo ca
Registered: 2020-02-09
Posts: 286
For Sale: 6

Re: Bud of the day

Fongstar wrote:

Is that 420 a pm or am thing.. tongue

Both if u can!


Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, you want to hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences. Spray and pray.

Offline

 

#1152 2020-07-07 2:16pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/215753/20200707_1607405f04e5eee8.jpg


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1153 2020-07-07 2:53pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/225199/20200707_1418135f04eeb82a.jpg
Buddy flushed today. Chopping Friday.


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1154 2020-07-07 2:54pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … eeb82a.jpg
Buddy flushed today. Chopping Friday.

That soon? Almost looks like it could use 14 days. It depends though. Good looking flower, definitely.

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2020-07-07 2:55pm)


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1155 2020-07-07 3:54pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

That's the only one that's falling behind so I don't know what he's going to do. He's had every damn thing you can think of happen - aphids, spider mites, hermied plants, etc. And he's made it this far. 

I told him he should just do it old testament style and make it all into hash. Royal Kush. Find a cave, make a fire, and heat roll the shit out of it on some huge rock surface. I'm trying my best to not be prejudice here.


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1156 2020-07-09 2:46am

pkripper68bmx
Pro MemberOriginal Finish Only
From: Victoria , Australia
Registered: 2013-11-04
Posts: 11702
Bikes: 2

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … eeb82a.jpg
Buddy flushed today. Chopping Friday.

cool

Offline

 

#1157 2020-07-11 9:20pm

2turbofords
Pro Member
From: Sandy eggo ca
Registered: 2020-02-09
Posts: 286
For Sale: 6

Re: Bud of the day

Got a nice little jar of some diamond wax fire ???? tonight's offering
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/270850/img_20200711_1912388765f0a8f7153.jpg


Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, you want to hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences. Spray and pray.

Offline

 

#1158 2020-07-11 11:06pm

bullseyejunkie
Museum Addict
From: Sydney, Australia
Registered: 2011-03-04
Posts: 1735
Bikes: 24

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/60004/cb2412ad-a228-4054-ad8b-b21353ce54a55f0aa83322.jpeg


I don’t believe in god, I’m not that gullible.
Still livin the dream.

Offline

 

#1159 2020-07-12 1:43am

pkripper68bmx
Pro MemberOriginal Finish Only
From: Victoria , Australia
Registered: 2013-11-04
Posts: 11702
Bikes: 2

Offline

 

#1160 2020-07-12 8:52am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 5940
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2

Re: Bud of the day

What do you guys think about  gorilla glue?
Bruce Banner?
Tahoe?
Wedding cake?

Those are 4 of the most potent strains that I have crossed paths with in the last few months and have made it into my personal top 10 list of all time cool

Bruce Banner is the top piece
Gorilla Glue is the 2 lower buds

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/20200712_1056425f0b33b097.jpg

Last edited by Jettn25 (2020-07-12 9:00am)


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#1161 2020-07-15 1:47am

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Jettn25 wrote:

What do you guys think about  gorilla glue?
Bruce Banner?
Tahoe?
Wedding cake?

Those are 4 of the most potent strains that I have crossed paths with in the last few months and have made it into my personal top 10 list of all time cool

Bruce Banner is the top piece
Gorilla Glue is the 2 lower buds

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 33b097.jpg

Gg#4 is an excellent choice. Glueberry is my favorite mainstream spawn on gg4. Its gg4 crossed with blueberry and OG kush. Resilient, heavy yielder with awesome flavors and extremely potent when grown correctly. I have a good friend who now lives in CO. When we collaborated on a garden we came up with a couple AWESOME glueberry crosses. Our best was glueberry X animal cookies. It's still around, hes growing it out there now but I kept some of the original genetics.
Haven't gotten to try bb. Wedding cake is good but didnt really do it for me. Tahoe OG on the other hand is BAWLIN

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2020-07-15 12:13pm)


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1162 2020-07-15 1:50am

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

That's the only one that's falling behind so I don't know what he's going to do. He's had every damn thing you can think of happen - aphids, spider mites, hermied plants, etc. And he's made it this far. 

I told him he should just do it old testament style and make it all into hash. Royal Kush. Find a cave, make a fire, and heat roll the shit out of it on some huge rock surface. I'm trying my best to not be prejudice here.

Dude, you really are a badass. I've tried to get so many people to go in on a big batch of old school hot-rock Moroccan style hash with me and they never wanna do it. Best type of hash out there, only stuff that comes close is good bubble.


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1163 2020-07-15 2:35pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/215753/20200715_1629325f0f75d7ce.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/215753/20200715_1630105f0f75e22a.jpg
1st is a new hybrid my pal in Colorado has been working on so I wont be revealing the lineage yet, but I don't think hes done because it still seems behind the curve. Second is an old lemon kush cross he made about 5 or 6 years ago. Doesnt look fantastic but its definitely a pleasure to smoke.


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1164 2020-07-15 6:27pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

That's the only one that's falling behind so I don't know what he's going to do. He's had every damn thing you can think of happen - aphids, spider mites, hermied plants, etc. And he's made it this far. 

I told him he should just do it old testament style and make it all into hash. Royal Kush. Find a cave, make a fire, and heat roll the shit out of it on some huge rock surface. I'm trying my best to not be prejudice here.

Dude, you really are a badass. I've tried to get so many people to go in on a big batch of old school hot-rock Moroccan style hash with me and they never wanna do it. Best type of hash out there, only stuff that comes close is good bubble.

Not so much Moroccan but more "terrorist"ically, like Osama been Hidin' type a way, a single harvest while living in a towel for a few months. In the middle of buttfuucucuck nowhere.

Or the terrorist way right in my garage is fine as well.  Plus the IL is home to the Mag landrace as well.

Last edited by Scotty2toes (2020-07-15 6:28pm)


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1165 2020-07-15 6:40pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

That's the only one that's falling behind so I don't know what he's going to do. He's had every damn thing you can think of happen - aphids, spider mites, hermied plants, etc. And he's made it this far. 

I told him he should just do it old testament style and make it all into hash. Royal Kush. Find a cave, make a fire, and heat roll the shit out of it on some huge rock surface. I'm trying my best to not be prejudice here.

Dude, you really are a badass. I've tried to get so many people to go in on a big batch of old school hot-rock Moroccan style hash with me and they never wanna do it. Best type of hash out there, only stuff that comes close is good bubble.

Not so much Moroccan but more "terrorist"ically, like Osama been Hidin' type a way, a single harvest while living in a towel for a few months. In the middle of buttfuucucuck nowhere.

Or the terrorist way right in my garage is fine as well.  Plus the IL is home to the Mag landrace as well.

Illinois has a land race strain?


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1166 2020-07-15 7:07pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:


Dude, you really are a badass. I've tried to get so many people to go in on a big batch of old school hot-rock Moroccan style hash with me and they never wanna do it. Best type of hash out there, only stuff that comes close is good bubble.

Not so much Moroccan but more "terrorist"ically, like Osama been Hidin' type a way, a single harvest while living in a towel for a few months. In the middle of buttfuucucuck nowhere.

Or the terrorist way right in my garage is fine as well.  Plus the IL is home to the Mag landrace as well.

Illinois has a land race strain?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/225199/screenshot_20200715-205250_leafly5f0fb38449.jpg


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1167 2020-07-15 7:12pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

Not so much Moroccan but more "terrorist"ically, like Osama been Hidin' type a way, a single harvest while living in a towel for a few months. In the middle of buttfuucucuck nowhere.

Or the terrorist way right in my garage is fine as well.  Plus the IL is home to the Mag landrace as well.

Illinois has a land race strain?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … b38449.jpg

So, technically it's an Iranian land race. I was pretty sure land race meant that strain was native to the region?  Makes me think of Indiana bubblegum

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2020-07-15 7:19pm)


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1168 2020-07-15 7:15pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:


Illinois has a land race strain?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … b38449.jpg

So, technically it's an Iranian land race. I was pretty sure land race meant that strain was native to the region?  Makes me think of Indian bubblegum

They transplanted direct from Iran.


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1169 2020-07-15 7:29pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
From: The Republic of Texas
Registered: 2014-11-10
Posts: 4088
For Sale: 10

Re: Bud of the day

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:

So, technically it's an Iranian land race. I was pretty sure land race meant that strain was native to the region?  Makes me think of Indian bubblegum

They transplanted direct from Iran.

That's interesting. I did not know about that particular strain? How long has it been around?


You know who you are.
*! Seeking one red anno platform pedal and one blue anno platform pedal, 1/2, all help is appreciated!*



Iso: bi-oval predator forks, vp-666 pedals,  bullet proof stuff, 85-86 schwinn black shadow f+f, double drop forks
ALL AMERICAN MADE MID SCHOOL PARTS, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Offline

 

#1170 2020-07-15 8:15pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

sawdoff85 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:


So, technically it's an Iranian land race. I was pretty sure land race meant that strain was native to the region?  Makes me think of Indian bubblegum

They transplanted direct from Iran.

That's interesting. I did not know about that particular strain? How long has it been around?

Correction, cloned in Iran, brought to IL.


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1171 2020-07-18 2:48pm

Scotty2toes
Eat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2532
Bikes: 11

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/225199/colorpop1595108374473-015f136dfdc0.jpeg
Been a minute, need a mini vaca.


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the Sears catalog....

Offline

 

#1172 2020-07-25 7:24pm

olskoolbmxfreek
Pro Member
From: Montrose, CO
Registered: 2013-02-24
Posts: 2529

Re: Bud of the day

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/128108/20200706_1730345f1ce9511d.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →