You are not logged in.

2016 Skyway Streetbeat Unveiled  RSS Feed

#451 2019-09-12 9:28pm

mxfan69
Pro MemberCalm, Cool, and Collected
Bikes: 11

Re: 2016 Skyway Streetbeat Unveiled

So you are telling me its time to sell the 20” and the 24” TA retros I have and make millions of dollars.....YES...im rich biachhhhh

mmmm........loop tails.......

...and that's all I have to say about that...

#452 2019-09-13 4:37am

mxfan69
Pro MemberCalm, Cool, and Collected
Bikes: 11

Hey ya go;

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/39432/ca700be0-1968-499c-9940-a5839a05afa15d7b7f6611.png

mmmm........loop tails.......

...and that's all I have to say about that...

#453 2019-09-13 10:56pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
Bikes: 1

All those who want the new Beat speak the hell up..we cant let them just abandon a project like this..
"We outta go over there and rip that muthar down!"(RAD THE MOVIE) lol

Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

#454 2019-09-14 2:35am

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 2

Crazy how not too long ago you couldn't give a Street Beat away. There were nos framesets everywhere. Now you're hard pressed to find one and when you do they're commanding high dollar. A shame this project isn't a priority for the new owners. Obviously it's not as profitable long term as their wheel business but it's still profitable in the short term. Not to mention that selling retro frames will also sell more wheels roll

-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

#455 2019-09-14 9:44am

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

justlive wrote:

Crazy how not too long ago you couldn't give a Street Beat away. There were nos framesets everywhere. Now you're hard pressed to find one and when you do they're commanding high dollar. A shame this project isn't a priority for the new owners. Obviously it's not as profitable long term as their wheel business but it's still profitable in the short term. Not to mention that selling retro frames will also sell more wheels roll

This is exactly what is ruining OS bmx.....greed! Others will make other excuses,but very few will state the obvious.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

#456 2019-09-14 10:32am

jriedmiller
Pro MemberBuildoff Guru
Bikes: 22

spyker wrote:

justlive wrote:

This is exactly what is ruining OS bmx.....greed! Others will make other excuses,but very few will state the obvious.

Definitely true, problem is we all need to be on the same page.  I’m happy to give a bro deal to someone that really wants something, but too many times this person just turns around and flips for more.  You get burned like that a few times and you start pricing things the same as everyone else sadly.

Buying high and selling low for decades!

#457 2019-09-14 11:32am

fairlyodddad
Pro MemberFLAWLESS VICTORY FATALITY
Bikes: 13
For Sale: 6

jriedmiller wrote:

spyker wrote:

justlive wrote:

Definitely true, problem is we all need to be on the same page.  I’m happy to give a bro deal to someone that really wants something, but too many times this person just turns around and flips for more.  You get burned like that a few times and you start pricing things the same as everyone else sadly.

I hear that!  Happened to me a few times so now I am reluctant.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”  -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------
Looking for a 1990 Bully BashGuard with SN RX8908567 Olive color stolen from me back in 1991
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------

#458 2019-09-14 1:15pm

justlive

spyker wrote:

justlive wrote:

Agreed

-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River

#459 2019-09-14 1:15pm

justlive

jriedmiller wrote:

spyker wrote:

justlive wrote:

+1

#460 2019-09-14 1:16pm

justlive

fairlyodddad wrote:

jriedmiller wrote:

spyker wrote:

I hear that!  Happened to me a few times so now I am reluctant.

+1

#461 2019-09-14 3:06pm

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

jriedmiller wrote:

spyker wrote:

justlive wrote:

If I got burned twice for giving out bro deals,it would be the end of that from me.I also would inform the person who got the bro deal,I will never sell anything to them again,unless they are willing to pay more than what I am listing the item for to make up for my loss.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

Board footer

View Cart →