You are not logged in.

The "whatever happened to?" Thread.

#451 2020-02-02 11:26am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Re: The "whatever happened to?" Thread.

Ohiobmx you can't be serious about how you allow us all those things?

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#452 2020-02-02 11:29am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

Everything you have is because of us.  That must be horrible.  You have nothing that’s your own.  Everything I wake up with, Metallica, Black Sabbath, muscle cars, everything I can think of.

someone lied to you

but hey, if you're stupid it don't matter anyways, so carry on lol

I own your ass.  Be thankful to be an American.  I own your ass.  Let me know why I don’t own your ass,it should be funny

"It's only an island if you look at it from the water."

#453 2020-02-02 11:30am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

I own your ass.  Show me why I don’t.

#454 2020-02-02 11:33am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

ohiobmx wrote:

No,we own yours!

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#455 2020-02-02 11:33am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

I’m so tired of this liberal shit.  I own all this shit.  You assholes franked up, I’m taking control now.

#456 2020-02-02 11:34am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

Everything you have is because of us.  That must be horrible.  You have nothing that’s your own.  Everything I wake up with, Metallica, Black Sabbath, muscle cars, everything I can think of.

someone lied to you

Bro,stupid is as stupid does.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#457 2020-02-02 11:34am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

spyker wrote:

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

someone lied to you

I feel bad for you.  I own your ass also.

#458 2020-02-02 11:36am

Axel10
Pro MemberBMX Archaeologist
For Sale: 3

ohiobmx wrote:

spyker wrote:

Axel10 wrote:

someone lied to you

it appears that you crave man ass

I deleted my Twitter, facebook, instagram and linkedin. It increased my quality of life.

#459 2020-02-02 11:39am

spsracer
Post Restriction
Bikes: 24

ohiobmx wrote:

Who’s ass is this?

#460 2020-02-02 11:40am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Remember, you owe everything to us.

#461 2020-02-02 11:45am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

ohiobmx wrote:

spyker wrote:

Axel10 wrote:

someone lied to you

I feel bad for you

#462 2020-02-02 11:46am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

spyker wrote:

I feel bad for you, fruit stick.

#463 2020-02-02 11:50am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

spyker wrote:

Kurt still owes me.

#464 2020-02-02 11:51am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

spyker wrote:

Hey BMX Archeologist, your for sure a c-unit.

#465 2020-02-02 11:52am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

spyker wrote:

How gay are you?

#466 2020-02-02 11:54am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Kurt owes everything to me.  He owes me his franking life.  He owes me bitch.

#467 2020-02-02 11:56am

spsracer
Post Restriction

ohiobmx wrote:

Kurt owes everything to me.  He owes me his franking life.  He owes me bitch.

Kurt owes me also. He owes me a “pif” bike tool. Preferably one with a charger no batteries.

#468 2020-02-02 11:58am

Axel10
Pro MemberBMX Archaeologist
For Sale: 3

it was funny for a second or two, but it is obvious that Ohiobmx needs help. all kidding aside.

Mental Health America Hotline: Text MHA to 741741. Mental Health America is a nationwide organization that provides assistance through this text line. You will be linked to someone who can guide you through a crisis or just provide information.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Crisis intervention and free emotional support are available, which is helpful when you need confidential assistance during a time of emotional distress for you or a loved one. The helpline is open 24/7, and a live online chat is available as well.

Crisis Text Line: Text CONNECT to 741741. Specialized crisis counselors are just a text message away on this free, confidential 24-hour support line. To further protect your privacy, these messages do not appear on a phone bill. The text line also provides services and support if you are upset, scared, hurt, frustrated, or distressed.

The Samaritans: 1-212-673-3000. This is a New York–based organization operates a 24-hour crisis hotline for anyone in the area. Even if you’re not in crisis but feel like you need emotional support, this hotline can help.

Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255. Text a message to 838255. Operated by the Department of Veterans Affairs, these services aid veterans and their families who may be in crisis by connecting them with VA responders.

I deleted my Twitter, facebook, instagram and linkedin. It increased my quality of life.

#469 2020-02-02 11:59am

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

spyker wrote:

Oh I’m serious.  I’m pissed.

#470 2020-02-02 12:00pm

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

it was funny for a second or two, but it is obvious that Ohiobmx needs help. all kidding aside.

Mental Health America Hotline: Text MHA to 741741. Mental Health America is a nationwide organization that provides assistance through this text line. You will be linked to someone who can guide you through a crisis or just provide information.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Crisis intervention and free emotional support are available, which is helpful when you need confidential assistance during a time of emotional distress for you or a loved one. The helpline is open 24/7, and a live online chat is available as well.

Crisis Text Line: Text CONNECT to 741741. Specialized crisis counselors are just a text message away on this free, confidential 24-hour support line. To further protect your privacy, these messages do not appear on a phone bill. The text line also provides services and support if you are upset, scared, hurt, frustrated, or distressed.

The Samaritans: 1-212-673-3000. This is a New York–based organization operates a 24-hour crisis hotline for anyone in the area. Even if you’re not in crisis but feel like you need emotional support, this hotline can help.

Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255. Text a message to 838255. Operated by the Department of Veterans Affairs, these services aid veterans and their families who may be in crisis by connecting them with VA responders.

Your a dickhead.  It’s obvious that your a liberal idiot, nobody wants to listen to you. We can watch the left news and hear your bullshit.

#471 2020-02-02 12:04pm

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

ohiobmx wrote:

Axel10 wrote:

Your a dickhead.  It’s obvious that your a liberal idiot, nobody wants to listen to you. We can watch the left news and hear your bullshit.

I can tell by your soccer imoji, that your a worthless piece of shit. Have you ever worked a day in your life?  You lazy worthless piece of shit?

#472 2020-02-02 12:06pm

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel10 wrote:

BMX Archeologists, more like BMX cuntologist.  F**K you mouth.

#473 2020-02-02 12:06pm

spsracer
Post Restriction

ohiobmx wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

Axel10 wrote:

I can tell by your soccer imoji, that your a worthless piece of shit. Have you ever worked a day in your life?  You lazy worthless piece of shit?

Tell him how you really feel. Don’t hold back.

#474 2020-02-02 12:09pm

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

Axel 10.  Why do you like soccer so much?  Or is it that fruit with a Mohawk.  Remember you owe me Everything that you have you have you lazy Canadian.

#475 2020-02-02 12:11pm

ohiobmx
Post Restriction

spsracer1 wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

ohiobmx wrote:

Tell him how you really feel. Don’t hold back.

I wont holdback.  Is that lazy mother franker going to do something?

Board footer