#276 2017-12-29 2:22pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: The "whatever happened to?" Thread.

justlive wrote:

I was about to ask if anyone's heard from Kurt and low and behold tongue How's the weather in Canada Kurt? Cold as hell here but I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as where u are.

It's been -30 or colder the last week and over the past 10 days 15+ inches of snow. Winter got here just in time for Christmas

Like everything my friend, you a just a means to an end...

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

#277 2017-12-29 2:44pm

perront
Pro MemberThe Red Dog of The Hills
Bikes: 20

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

I was about to ask if anyone's heard from Kurt and low and behold tongue How's the weather in Canada Kurt? Cold as hell here but I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as where u are.

It's been -30 or colder the last week and over the past 10 days 15+ inches of snow. Winter got here just in time for Christmas

I honestly cannot imagine living in a place that has weather like that.  JEEzuz!!!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#278 2017-12-29 2:46pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

That's nasty!

The coldest we ever got was -4.But it only lasted less than a week and was only at night.In the day time the temps were in the plus range.We got like 3 inches of snow,but now it's all gone due to the rain wahing it away.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

#279 2017-12-29 2:47pm

spyker

perront wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

I honestly cannot imagine living in a place that has weather like that.  JEEzuz!!!

It's a different kind of cold vs the cold where I'm at.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing ugly crater face racist snitch!

#280 2017-12-29 5:21pm

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
Bikes: 10

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

Ugh. As much as I miss seeing snow on Christmas that just sounds brutally cold. Stay safe out they're brother!

-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

#281 2017-12-29 5:23pm

justlive

perront wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

Yea, I'm from Cleveland so I'm used to the cold but that just isn't even fair lol. On the flip side though the summers are beautiful.

-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River

#282 2017-12-29 5:24pm

justlive

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

That's nasty!

The coldest we ever got was -4.But it only lasted less than a week and was only at night.In the day time the temps were in the plus range.We got like 3 inches of snow,but now it's all gone due to the rain wahing it away.

How far are u from Kurt?

#283 2017-12-29 5:43pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

justlive wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

That's nasty!

How far are u from Kurt?

He's 10 hours to the west. And close to the Pacific Ocean. I'm on the other side of the Rockies in an much more arid location

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

#284 2017-12-29 5:46pm

spyker

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

spyker wrote:

That's nasty!

How far are u from Kurt?

He's 10 hours to the west. And close to the Pacific Ocean. I'm on the other side of the Rockies in an much more arid location

Correct!

Kurt I'm also a 15-20 minute walk to the Pacific ocean.

#285 2017-12-29 5:50pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

How far are u from Kurt?

Correct!

Kurt I'm also a 15-20 minute walk to the Pacific ocean.

I knew you were in the vicinity but wasn't sure how close. That's like the difference from Seattle to Great Falls MT

Last edited by Kurt_Rad (2017-12-29 5:50pm)

#286 2017-12-29 5:53pm

spyker

Kurt the 15-20 minutes is walking a casual pace.

#287 2017-12-29 7:40pm

justlive

Kurt_Rad wrote:

justlive wrote:

spyker wrote:

That's nasty!

How far are u from Kurt?

Oh ok, well that explains the drastic contrast in weather between the two of u lol. That would be similar to me driving from Virginia Beach to Cleveland Oh. About an 8-9hr drive depending on traffic.

#288 2018-08-25 5:26pm

eric12
Pro MemberThink For a Change

Astroidbeltwalker? His threads were always good for a laugh.

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Just Do It!

I can't fix stupid.

#289 2018-09-13 11:34am

Chevron Envy
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 17

C3nthusiast!

Early '85 Haro Masters are my thing!
Always selling / buying 1985-specific Haro Master Items (especially early serial numbers)
Collector of Redline 401's and Sugino 400's parts, Diamond Back Turbo cranks and BB's too!

#290 2018-09-30 8:47pm

VANCITY OLAF
Pro MemberR.I.P Dave Mirra
Bikes: 9
Website

Shiznitme

R.I.P Richard Zabzdyr
WTB LIST PAYING TOP DOLLAR COME GOT SOME
1.Graveyard Products 2.Personal Items Belonging to Dave Mirra 3.NOS or Mint Haro Heffer 3 Rims 4.2000 Haro Y2K Frames 5.Matt Hoffman P.K. Ripper Tribute BMX Bike 5.1997 Haro Blammo Yellow 6.STUDD Stems 7.OGK 26" Black Mags

#291 2018-10-01 9:05am

spyker

VANCITY OLAF wrote:

Shiznitme

Most likely scamming others in different forums.

#292 2018-10-02 4:23am

Chevron Envy
Pro Member

Free Enterprise

Always selling / buying 1985-specific Haro Master Items (especially early serial numbers)
Collector of Redline 401's and Sugino 400's parts, Diamond Back Turbo cranks and BB's too!

#293 2018-10-02 4:23am

Chevron Envy
Pro Member

Axle Peg

#294 2018-10-02 7:10am

bmxpro2
Pro MemberV8 RX-7's are superior
Bikes: 15

bmxpro2 hmm

Boosted civic life.

#295 2018-10-03 11:52am

xtremevert
Pro MemberThe Gate Keeper
Bikes: 19

spyker wrote:

VANCITY OLAF wrote:

Shiznitme

he's the shiz...

My Father once spoke to me and said "The way you look at your bike is the way I see My children, I look past the imperfections and rough surfaces to the beauty of the finished product."

#296 2018-10-06 5:09pm

VANCITY OLAF
Pro MemberR.I.P Dave Mirra
Bikes: 9
Website

xtremevert wrote:

spyker wrote:

VANCITY OLAF wrote:

Shiznitme

he's the shiz...

Xtremevert when was the last time Shiztme logged in?

Last edited by VANCITY OLAF (2018-10-06 5:10pm)

R.I.P Richard Zabzdyr
WTB LIST PAYING TOP DOLLAR COME GOT SOME
1.Graveyard Products 2.Personal Items Belonging to Dave Mirra 3.NOS or Mint Haro Heffer 3 Rims 4.2000 Haro Y2K Frames 5.Matt Hoffman P.K. Ripper Tribute BMX Bike 5.1997 Haro Blammo Yellow 6.STUDD Stems 7.OGK 26" Black Mags

#297 2018-10-06 5:30pm

spyker

Olaf the shiz is banned.

#298 2018-10-06 5:31pm

DIPSOMANIAC
AdminALCOHOL YA LATER!
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 2

spyker wrote:

Olaf the shiz is banned.

No, he isn't.
He is "For Sale restricted".

I'm letting the liquor do most of the thinking.....

***If you sell here take a minute to update your buyer!***
***If you buy here have some patience, this isn't Amazon, it's a hobby to most.***

#299 2018-10-06 5:49pm

spyker

DIPSOMANIAC wrote:

spyker wrote:

Olaf the shiz is banned.

No, he isn't.
He is "For Sale restricted".

Either way he won't be ripping anyone off from here again.

#300 2019-03-21 11:33pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
Bikes: 4

Maybe already mentioned Kpev75. Was pretty active for a while. Haven't seen anything lately.

ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Board footer

View Cart →