You are not logged in.

Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

#51 2015-05-25 2:23am

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

Re: Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

Aint nobody got time for that Perron! roll

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#52 2015-05-25 7:25am

Texasbmx
BMXer 4 Life
Website

This is going to need some backstory, so bare with me. I'll keep it as short as possible.

A good buddy and I are at my house watching ESPN. The show ends and we decide we need to hike it down to the local Valero to pick up some munch. Probably take 30 there and 30 back.

Now I'll add I'm not drunk, not stoned, not under the influence of anything. We decide we're going to walk so we start on our journey down my street. We decide to cut through some alleys. We're walking down this alley that is parallel to a street, 3 blocks long. We go in one side, out the other, in one and out the other. Now it's time for the last block. Outside of the alley is going to be the parking lot and on the other side is Valero. The last block seems like it's taking longer than usual but whatever, we keep walking. I check my phone and I have no service which I think is pretty weird but not too significant... Yet.

Next thing I know my phone won't turn on at all, weird since it shouldn't be dead. We're approaching the end of the alley now and all I see is what should be the parking lot is instead a 14ft wide dirt road. We've walked this over 50 times and this has never happened. At this point were freaked out so we run the entire path home at full sprint. I check my phone when we're out of the first block of the alley and its on again, service is good and everything. Only problem is the time. It's 7pm. We had been waking for 6 franking hours, although it didn't seem like more than 45 at most. I have no idea what happened that afternoon boys. I have taken a car down that alley 3 times since last week when it happened and I haven't seen anything other than what I should; the parking lot with Valero across.

Just wanted to share my tale. Now I'm going to go read the rest of y'all's.

#53 2015-05-25 7:28am

jakehigh5
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

Texasbmx wrote:

This is going to need some backstory, so bare with me. I'll keep it as short as possible.

A good buddy and I are at my house watching ESPN. The show ends and we decide we need to hike it down to the local Valero to pick up some munch. Probably take 30 there and 30 back.

Now I'll add I'm not drunk, not stoned, not under the influence of anything. We decide we're going to walk so we start on our journey down my street. We decide to cut through some alleys. We're walking down this alley that is parallel to a street, 3 blocks long. We go in one side, out the other, in one and out the other. Now it's time for the last block. Outside of the alley is going to be the parking lot and on the other side is Valero. The last block seems like it's taking longer than usual but whatever, we keep walking. I check my phone and I have no service which I think is pretty weird but not too significant... Yet.

Next thing I know my phone won't turn on at all, weird since it shouldn't be dead. We're approaching the end of the alley now and all I see is what should be the parking lot is instead a 14ft wide dirt road. We've walked this over 50 times and this has never happened. At this point were freaked out so we run the entire path home at full sprint. I check my phone when we're out of the first block of the alley and its on again, service is good and everything. Only problem is the time. It's 7pm. We had been waking for 6 franking hours, although it didn't seem like more than 45 at most. I have no idea what happened that afternoon boys. I have taken a car down that alley 3 times since last week when it happened and I haven't seen anything other than what I should; the parking lot with Valero across.

6 hours?! Fuuuuuuuck....that's trippy

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

Will not deal with list:
CRUZR_ADDICT

#54 2015-05-25 7:33am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP
Bikes: 23

Johnnny wrote:

Aint nobody got time for that Perron! roll

KMBAMF!!!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#55 2015-05-25 7:35am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

Texasbmx wrote:

Interesting. Do you have any explanation other than an abduction type scenario.

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#56 2015-05-25 7:35am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Texasbmx wrote:

Now, that's what I call a bad trip -- literally! lol

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#57 2015-05-25 8:21am

bmxpro2
V8 RX-7's are superior
Bikes: 15

Texasbmx wrote:

that seems like it would be in a horror story

Boosted civic life.

#58 2015-05-25 8:35am

joedrummer001
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bikes: 2

Texasbmx wrote:

sounds like a glitch in the matrix ck this out

http://sixpenceee.com/post/82541990386/ … ience-that

read the one titled A DIFFERENT PATH
also http://realityshifters.com/pages/articl … atrix.html

Last edited by joedrummer001 (2015-05-25 8:39am)

#59 2015-05-25 10:37am

MongooseNOOB
Centurion Member

Texasbmx: sounds very similar to what my parents experienced but theirs were at the cemetery when my mother wanted to pay her respects to her best friend who committed suicide, where-else yours was 6hrs..theirs were about an hour.. thanks for sharing man, interesting and freaky. cool

Try to be happy always. Push.

#60 2015-05-25 10:56am

jakehigh5
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

That reminds me of a time I was banging this chick, and I'm sure it was like an hour or two but she swore it was only 3 minutes.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

Will not deal with list:
CRUZR_ADDICT

#61 2015-05-25 12:22pm

jakester720
Pro Member1%er

Usually a skeptic on these matters but since we're sharing...

My mother was in hospice and my grandparents house..time finally comes and she passes surrounded by family holding hands and saying goodbye, all that.

We leave to take the kids home to bed, they were 2 I think...anyway we get home and are putting them to bed and my daughter points up to the corner of the room and says "what's that?" Clearly nothing there but then her brother now sees and starts pointing and jumping whilst smiling and giggling.

They never did that again, my wife and I think my mom came with us to say goodnight to the kids...firmly believe that. Have been could other instances that had her fingerprints on em (metaphorically)...

The battery is discharging, the oil temperature is very high, the oil pressure is very low, water temperature is off the chart and I am running out of petrol...but the clock is correct.

"REJOICE, AS WE SHALL DEFEAT RACISM IN OUR LIFETIME" - Henry Rollins 1997

#62 2015-05-25 3:48pm

tentoesover
Pro MemberMr. Looseball
Bikes: 11

Texasbmx wrote:

Now I'll add I'm not drunk, not stoned, not under the influence of anything.

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/3617095.jpg

The last Ocelot

Spammer kills: 54!

Owl, Heyslugger and Severed are on my "Deal with first" list. You guys are rad.

#63 2015-05-25 6:04pm

Santa's Lil Elf
TWENTYFOUR7EVEN

I saw Poltergeist today.

#64 2015-05-25 6:52pm

socaldude
Pro MemberThe Hawaiian Hacker
Bikes: 39
Website

About 20 years ago, some of my friends were driving around in my old Ford Granada.  We ended up on the North Shore of Oahu and decided to check out the Puu o Mahuka Heiau. 
A heiau (Hay-EE-OW) is an ancient Hawaiian temple.  Of course, after the introduction of christianity by the missionaries, the Heiau fell into disrepair.  Regardless, there are still a lot of them around the islands so we drove up to see this one. 
As we were entering the area, I was saying that we should watch our language and try to be as respectful as possible.  I'm not mush of a spiritual person but I figured might as well.  Of course, my buddy Russ started going off into profanities about I can cuss wherever and when ever I want.  So we walked around for a bit.  This place is surreal at night.  There are absolutely no lights and this Heiau is on a cliff overlooking Waimea Bay.  We talked for a bit and just took in the views and such. 
We got back to the car and started it up.  As I go to put it in reverse, the shifter pops out in my hand.  As I turned and showed it to Russ, he was completely wide-eyed.  Needless to say, we got out of there.  I had never had an issue with the shifter prior or since. 
May have been a coincidence, but it may have been Menehunes (basically mischievous Hawaiian Leprechauns) reminding us to respect the Aina (land).

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae164/machosouza/1280px-Ruins_of_mahuka_heiau_zps3lgdcz3b.jpg

Last edited by socaldude (2015-05-25 6:55pm)

planetbicycle@yahoo.com

Would love to find my old Dirt Bike.  It was stolen in Pompano Beach, Florida in about 1996.  It's a '92 with the block graphics on a Green frame.  Pitchforks, Slam bars, King Headset, GT (DK-style) stem and GT/Profile cranks.  Superlace hubs.  Would really love to put this back in my collection.

#65 2015-05-25 8:50pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

tentoesover wrote:

Texasbmx wrote:

Now I'll add I'm not drunk, not stoned, not under the influence of anything.

http://www.memecreator.org/static/image … 617095.jpg

lollol

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#66 2015-05-25 8:58pm

xtremevert
Pro MemberThe Gate Keeper

DRbmxbikes wrote:

I sometimes see things    Spirits./ghost /orbs/mist/shadows  unexplained things. Don't know why.

my wife and i seen an orb this past summer.  we stopped right on the side of what is a remarkeably busy hwy to take picture.  everything went dead silent and it just floated by.  could of heard a pin drop.  we were like what the heck is that?  weird thing was there was zero traffic at the whole time.  searched in on the web after and these things are everywhere.  Ive got the pic and ill post it in a bit...

My Father once spoke to me and said "The way you look at your bike is the way I see My children, I look past the imperfections and rough surfaces to the beauty of the finished product."

#67 2015-05-25 9:07pm

billyhandyjunior
Pro MemberEvery day is a gift!
Bikes: 6

My parents kicked me out of the house the summer between freshman and sophomore year of college for throwing a party. So, I went to stay with my grandparents a few miles away. My nana was old school Italian. Religion family, cooking....Anyway, I was taking summer classes at the local community college (stats, because it was a summer course that transferred to my school and I wouldn't have to suffer through 3 1/2 months of it during the year. I could bang it out in a 3 week summer course, but I digress).

One morning I was leaving for school and we were sitting at the breakfast table and my nana, 63, told me she had a dream that her father told her to come to her because he missed her. I was like, all 18 years of me, "You're crazy nan......." She also told me her arm felt funny.

10am Left for school.

2pm Came home, talked to her for a few, went to mow the lawn.

2:30 Grandfather walks in the back yard and asks me to wake up my nana because "she won't wake up for him". I go cold.

Go in their bedroom, grab my nana's hand........cold. It was so franking unreal. Se had an aneurysm.

side note: If having an aneurysm is the same/feels the same as pulling the cable out of the back of your head when your're plugged into the Matrix, I'm all for going out that way).

Anyway....fast forward a few days after the wake and funeral. My grand parents had a Lhaso Apso named Shin Shin. I came home from school one day and the dog was in my grandparents bedroom on the floor at the foot of the bed, looking up at the bed as if someone was in it, standing on her back feet as if she was gonna get a treat or something......

I thought I was gonna crap in my pants.

Last edited by billyhandyjunior (2015-05-25 9:11pm)

"Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

#68 2015-05-25 9:35pm

xtremevert

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/xtremevert/image.jpg1_zpsvcetycr0.jpg

Last edited by xtremevert (2015-05-25 9:42pm)

My Father once spoke to me and said "The way you look at your bike is the way I see My children, I look past the imperfections and rough surfaces to the beauty of the finished product."

#69 2015-05-25 9:43pm

xtremevert

I believe this picture was taken through the windshield before we got out...

#70 2015-05-25 10:10pm

FOSELONE
Pro Member

billyhandyjunior wrote:

My parents kicked me out of the house the summer between freshman and sophomore year of college for throwing a party. So, I went to stay with my grandparents a few miles away. My nana was old school Italian. Religion family, cooking....Anyway, I was taking summer classes at the local community college (stats, because it was a summer course that transferred to my school and I wouldn't have to suffer through 3 1/2 months of it during the year. I could bang it out in a 3 week summer course, but I digress).

One morning I was leaving for school and we were sitting at the breakfast table and my nana, 63, told me she had a dream that her father told her to come to her because he missed her. I was like, all 18 years of me, "You're crazy nan......." She also told me her arm felt funny.

10am Left for school.

2:30 Grandfather walks in the back yard and asks me to wake up my nana because "she won't wake up for him". I go cold.

Go in their bedroom, grab my nana's hand........cold. It was so franking unreal. Se had an aneurysm.

side note: If having an aneurysm is the same/feels the same as pulling the cable out of the back of your head when your're plugged into the Matrix, I'm all for going out that way).

Anyway....fast forward a few days after the wake and funeral. My grand parents had a Lhaso Apso named Shin Shin. I came home from school one day and the dog was in my grandparents bedroom on the floor at the foot of the bed, looking up at the bed as if someone was in it, standing on her back feet as if she was gonna get a treat or something......

damn...craziest one ive read so far neutral

#71 2015-05-26 7:57am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

billyhandyjunior wrote:

10am Left for school.

That's some real stuff there.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#72 2015-05-26 10:30am

Jeno007
Defender of The Universe
Bikes: 13

Texasbmx wrote:

LSD, it's one hell of a drug. tongue

Anything is negotiable.

#73 2015-05-26 12:39pm

that 80's guy
Pro MemberBILLY BAD A$$
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

xtremevert wrote:

DRbmxbikes wrote:

I sometimes see things    Spirits./ghost /orbs/mist/shadows  unexplained things. Don't know why.

my wife and i seen an orb this past summer.  we stopped right on the side of what is a remarkeably busy hwy to take picture.  everything went dead silent and it just floated by.  could of heard a pin drop.  we were like what the heck is that?  weird thing was there was zero traffic at the whole time.  searched in on the web after and these things are everywhere.  Ive got the pic and ill post it in a bit...

Red orbs are evil souls, the darker red, the worse they are. White orbs are good  smile judging from your pic, it was an ornery lil shit!

Last edited by that 80's guy (2015-05-26 12:40pm)

Sweepin' the leg and killin threads

#74 2015-05-26 1:45pm

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 44
For Sale: 16

jakehigh5 wrote:

That reminds me of a time I was banging this chick, and I'm sure it was like an hour or two but she swore it was only 3 minutes.

lollollollollol

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain
I am not of this world ---- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

#75 2015-05-26 2:27pm

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 44
For Sale: 16

I got a few...

I'll start with the weird.

One rainy night I was driving to our first home down a dark road. As I was approaching the intersection from about half a block away I see a Jeep Cherokee waiting to turn left. As I get closer, in my head or in my minds eye or call it a vision, I see this Jeep turn right from the left turn lane and cut right in front of me. I let off the gas and started riding the brakes as I got to the intersection, the jeep turns right, I was so close I had to jam the brakes to avoid hitting the jerk. I slid sideways and finish a foot away from the others cars waiting for the light. The Jeep did exactly what I saw.

And again...

Driving down the highway with my wife and my three year old son after visiting our oldest offspring in Jupiter. The city in Florida not the planet. big_smile  In my head or whatever, I see a red SUV and a little brown Toyota car try to occupy the lane I'm in. The SUV from my left and the Toyota from my right. I started to slow down drastically as I start to tell my wife what I just saw. The SUV and the Toyota did exactly that. The vehicles almost hit each other, the Toyota driver lost control, spun out, slid across two or three lanes of traffic before finally resting on it's rear bumper leaning up against a tree and a fence. The SUV with a middle aged woman kept on driving, the young female Toyota driver was shaken up a bit.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain
I am not of this world ---- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

Board footer