You are not logged in.

Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

#276 2020-10-30 4:25am

ApolloMkII
Pro MemberWhen I get around to it...
Bikes: 4

Re: Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

Wow, Kalel.

I thought you were kidding with post #272 but your post #275 sounds weird! yikes
I get a little freaked out with this.
But yet it still interests me as I feel like I might've had something happen with me when I was staying at a Family friends' place.

#277 2020-10-30 5:08am

radovr
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 2

gobbledegook   the lot of ya   lol

#278 2020-10-30 5:37am

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 44
For Sale: 16

kalel92198 wrote:

Friday night we stayed at my wife’s parents house and at exactly 0333 I heard a loud moaning next to my ear. I started praying really hard then the foot of the bed lifted up and fell to the floor. I prayed even harder and it went away.

Dang, scary af

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain
I am not of this world ---- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

#279 2020-10-30 5:50am

radovr
BMXer 4 Life

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/174800/mv5bmtq2odflmdatnzdhoc00zdyzlwe3ytmtndu4zgfmzmjmytczxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymtqxnzmzndi._v1_uy1200_cr6906301200_al_5f9c0c1cbb.jpg

#280 2020-10-30 6:21am

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/92242/07775081-6ad3-4b8a-b46c-974f21ec12cf5f960cc23b.jpeg

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#281 2020-10-30 6:39am

Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberReverend of Rad
Bikes: 93
For Sale: 1

kalel92198 wrote:

Friday night we stayed at my wife’s parents house and at exactly 0333 I heard a loud moaning next to my ear. I started praying really hard then the foot of the bed lifted up and fell to the floor. I prayed even harder and it went away.

It was Deo

🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

#282 2020-10-30 6:48am

Jamoranger3
Pro MemberDeaf Dude
Bikes: 57

My best buddy Neil who Deaf and America native passed away from cancer.

Week later I walked to my truck and I felt someone pushed me in my back against to my truck, I turned & saw van went very fast in our neighborhood like 60 mph and passed me like 6 inches away from me.

I looking, no one there... I knew it was Neil who pushed me before van hit me.

I always miss you Neil YoungBear!

If it wasn’t for Neil I already dead.

Last edited by Jamoranger3 (2020-10-30 6:48am)

JAMMY's GT/Dyno

#283 2020-10-30 6:56am

tacoman
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

kalel92198 wrote:

She was knocked out and doesn’t recall it but she has experienced so many things in that house growing up. I have been making her tell the stories to the kids this month in light of Halloween. When our oldest boy was an infant I found him sitting upright on a tallboy dresser, he just started to learn to crawl and there was absolutely no way he got up there.

yeah....no....  lol

All it takes is 1 moron to mess up the mood..

1 boogaloo, 2 boogaloo, 3 boogaloo...4.

I will take "no scapegoating, no smearing opponents, no pitting one against the other, no axe to grind, not an attention seeker, no culture war push, trying to be bipartisan and really help all Americans" for $500 Alex..

#284 2020-10-30 7:30am

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke
Bikes: 27
For Sale: 5

My wife left me when my son was first born. The greatest baby ever. Never cried unless he was hungry or dirty. Well she was living at her parents house for 2 weeks during this time and the house freaked her out. Here is the story.

My son Kanen wouldn’t stop crying and I suggested she take him out of the house, that house is evil. She when she did he would stop crying. She heard loud footsteps from upstairs when no one was home and she was in the kitchen and she started slowly walking away from the kitchen and the noise followed her. By the time she got to the back door she was running and the footsteps were louder and faster and she went outside with Kanen and waited for her parents to get home. Then my sons feet turned grape purple. She took him to the doctor and they couldn’t figure out what was wrong, everything was normal besides the color.
     Her parents hired some demonologists? to investigate. Here is what they said was in the house. 7 spirits and 1 was a baby that was attached to the crib. (Now maybe I believe the crib because my sisters daughter Ana died 6 months old but she never sleeped in the crib.)
They said the reason my sons feet were purple because aliens from planet Zenoo attached to my son and that’s why his feet were purple.
     I told my wife that I believe there are demons there but the alien stuff is the stupidest shit I ever heard. She needs to get our son out of that demonic house. After some doors slammed in her face and she started hearing sinister voices she moved back home to me.

Step 1 complete: Use mail in ballots to throw an election and sell USA to China
Step 2: implement as much communist agendas in 2 years:
19 justices by TBD, Peurto Rico & DC as States by TBD, mandatory mail in voting and no ID by may UPDATE: PASSED THE HOUSE( https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con … ill/1/text ),green new deal by June, full amnesty and open borders for all illegals UPDATE: OPEN BORDERS COMPLETE, repeal 2nd amendment by august ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con … e-bill/127 ), President Trump in prison by September (https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-t … ion-2021-2), Nationalized healthcare by 2022 welcome to USSA
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
RiP Rush Limbaugh

#285 2020-10-30 7:30am

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke

Kurt_Rad wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

It was Deo

lollollol

19 justices by TBD, Peurto Rico & DC as States by TBD, mandatory mail in voting and no ID by may UPDATE: PASSED THE HOUSE( https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con … ill/1/text ),green new deal by June, full amnesty and open borders for all illegals UPDATE: OPEN BORDERS COMPLETE, repeal 2nd amendment by august ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con … e-bill/127 ), President Trump in prison by September (https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-t … ion-2021-2), Nationalized healthcare by 2022 welcome to USSA
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
RiP Rush Limbaugh

#286 2020-10-30 7:34am

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke

Oh and my mom owned a 150 year old farmhouse in a small town in Illinois when we first met and when we stayed the night there my wife came running in from the bathroom cursing at me for playing games. I had no idea what she was talking about and she said that when she was in the shower (old claw foot tub in the middle of the room with a shower curtain around it) the shower curtain started wrapping around her as if giving her a bear hug. She flew out of that bathroom and after I convinced her I wasn’t playing any games her face turned pale and refused to stay in that house ever again.

Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
RiP Rush Limbaugh

#287 2020-10-30 7:34am

kalel92198
Pro MemberThe Duke

But honestly all this was happening to her before she believed in Christ. She hasn’t experienced anything since.

Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
RiP Rush Limbaugh

#288 2021-02-21 10:31pm

Woodmaster
Pro MemberMidnight Rider
Bikes: 17
For Sale: 6

kalel92198 wrote:

Oh and my mom owned a 150 year old farmhouse in a small town in Illinois when we first met and when we stayed the night there my wife came running in from the bathroom cursing at me for playing games. I had no idea what she was talking about and she said that when she was in the shower (old claw foot tub in the middle of the room with a shower curtain around it) the shower curtain started wrapping around her as if giving her a bear hug. She flew out of that bathroom and after I convinced her I wasn’t playing any games her face turned pale and refused to stay in that house ever again.

Sounds like the house I grew up in.

Side? I am on nobody's side, because Nobody is on my side, little orc.
                                           Treebeard

#289 2021-02-22 5:24am

FU
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

Yes. i thought it was absolute "we ain't found shit" bigfoot/hitler/aliens History/Discovery hogwash/hysteria by far too many people who REALLY want to believe, way too badly. We grew up in Bucks County PA, one of the country's oldest and most supposedly haunted areas outside of new england, 5 of us in a school house constructed in 1796 and rebuilt in 1804.

Parents had heard things. But nothing happened. Then Mom saw it. Korean War Vet father, tough as balls, refused to acknowledge it but he'd seen it as well. For me and my brothers, nothing!

Several adults HAD seen it. When we were kids, 3 separate times with 3 separate babysitters, we were whisked out of our own house, unexplainedly and slept elsewhere. Each babysitter had seen him, always in the same spot/area.

Until one  fall day, around 2:30 PM I saw the former schoolmaster as plain as day, looking like a 3D, transparent but have definition(think Silly putty transfer of newspaper picture standing in what is now the dining room about 8 feet away.) Looking at old school house pics, his desk sat right where our dining room table sat.. What I saw had dimension and some depth and the features were identifiable immediately to know who it was. The Old Schoolmaster. We have all the pics from the school house and sho nuf, Mr. Webster Singer, K-8 school house teacher was clearly pictured in 20+ years of class pics. I have only caught a glimpse after that, but that one day, I'm pretty sure I saw something that can't be explained. And every once in a while someone new sees him and it freaks them out.
It's fortunately not anything to be scared of but when he decides to show himself it's startling. I stood there and cried. The hair stood up and even as I type this, my eyes well up. Pretty cool experience. Now, I want to see my Dad appear. Sadly, he passed in the house. Now that would be awesome.

I would just like to say that I apologize. For absolutely nothing at all. HA HA HA

Don't dislocate your thumbs virtue signaling.

She'll never go to Hollywood....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#290 2021-02-22 8:52am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Woodmaster wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

Sounds like the house I grew up in.

You grew up in a haunted house? Could you share some experiences?

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

Board footer