You are not logged in.

Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

#1 2015-05-23 8:08am

Texasbmx
BMXer 4 Life
Website

Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

something really really really weird happened to me and I want to hear if anything has happened to y'all. Post anything that has happened to you that is unexplainable. I will post mine but first I want to hear if anybody has had an experience. I'm super freaked out right now about what happened last night. Anybody?

#2 2015-05-23 8:11am

Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberReverend of Rad
Bikes: 93
For Sale: 1

Re: Anybody ever have a paranormal experience?

My dad has stories

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ

#3 2015-05-23 8:13am

Texasbmx
BMXer 4 Life
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

My dad has stories

If you find the time to post  I would love to hear them.

#4 2015-05-23 8:18am

Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberReverend of Rad
Bikes: 93

Texasbmx wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

My dad has stories

If you find the time to post  I would love to hear them.

His are more alien than paranormal I guess.

I have had some bizarre things happen. Quite a few actually. It will take time to type it all.

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ

#5 2015-05-23 9:05am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

In for it.

Mine is pretty lame. Just seeing shadows down the hallway from a bathroom light. It happened in the middle of the night at a girlfriends house 25 years ago. I woke and watched the shadow for what seemed to be a minute or two. Got up to go see what it was and nothing was there. I was more scared that morning when her mom came home early from a trip and caught us taking a shower together. That lady was scary. I'll never forget her standing in the bathroom telling me to get out of the shower. I was like WTF? I'm naked with a boner. lol

Also, the shadow was the shape of a person or something, not like a moth.

Last edited by eric12 (2015-05-23 5:35pm)

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#6 2015-05-23 9:33am

Texasbmx
BMXer 4 Life
Website

eric12 wrote:

In for it.

Mine is pretty lame. Just seeing shadows down the hallway from a bathroom light. It happened in the middle of the night at a girlfriends house 25 years ago. I woke and watched the shadow for what seemed to be a minute or two. Got up to go see what it was and nothing was there. I was more scared that morning when her mom came home early from a trip and caught us taking a shower together. That lady was scary. I'll never forget her standing in the bathroom telling me to get out of the shower. I was like WTF? I'm naked with a boner. lol

this made me laugh out loud

#7 2015-05-23 9:52am

highspd
Expert

This happened back in Cleveland Ohio around 82-84? Two friends and I were heading out on a Friday night. We were teenagers without cars and we usually would leave our bikes at whoeverโ€™s house and hoofed it wherever. One of us swiped some beers from the parents fridge, so first off we headed to the cemetery where we used to hide out if we were up to no good.  This was a large cemetery with the above ground head stones, creepy and cool! We sat down in the grass, cracked open the beers and smoked cigarettes. After about 15 minutes we had chugged the beers and were deciding where to go. All of a sudden it started pouring rain! We ran through the plots headed for the nearest exit. Once we got out to the street it was no longer raining. We were laughing it off when one of my friends says โ€œhey look up!โ€. We look at the sky, not a cloud in sight! We decided that night the cemetery deserves a little more respect. We never partied there again. Maybe not the scariest story, but it always comes to mind when asked about the after life? cool

Mid School Maniac!

#8 2015-05-23 10:03am

jakehigh5
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

Subscribing- this will be a fun read cool

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

Will not deal with list:
CRUZR_ADDICT

#9 2015-05-23 12:02pm

bmxpro2
V8 RX-7's are superior
Bikes: 15

marked

Boosted civic life.

#10 2015-05-23 12:06pm

stonie
Pro MemberThe Museum Therapist
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 16
Website

Boooo    tongue

Gnarly is when it's beyond radical, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined. Nobody can shred like that guy, he's gnarly.                                        \m/  ( ยบ . ยบ )  \m/

#11 2015-05-23 12:07pm

DRbmxbikes
Pro Member
Bikes: 11
Website

I sometimes see things    Spirits./ghost /orbs/mist/shadows  unexplained things. Don't know why.

when it comes time to die,be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death,so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way,sing your death song and die like a hero going home. chief aupumut mohican 1725

#12 2015-05-23 12:11pm

skirkpat
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 1
Website

Saw a ghost at Pat O'Briens in the NOLA's French Quarter. Wasn't just me..the whole talbe saw it. Little kid ran by us and into the back room @ 1 in the morning. I went back to see WTF a kid was doing there and no one was there. Tripped us all out.

Yo

#13 2015-05-23 12:35pm

that 80's guy
Pro MemberBILLY BAD A$$
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

I used to live off an old plantion road here in Charleston.   All the time cabinet doors would slam, i'd turn off the tv and it would flip right back on, weird sounds, wake up in the night cause someone nugged me, etc.
Then one day im brushing my teeth @10am and look up in the mirror to see the ghost of a mean looking civil war soldier standing in the hallway. Im frozen with fear as I stare at him in the mirror! Finally I look over my shoulder and nothing is there, glance back at the mirror and he's  gone. I flew out of the house and called my live-in girlfriend. I tell her i just saw something  in our apartment and she says, "was it a man in old cloths standing in the hallway?" Yes!!!!! I shout. She says she's  seen him too but didnt want to freak me out  :o  ..... i spent a ton of money to brake my lease and moved that week.

Last edited by that 80's guy (2015-05-23 1:48pm)

Sweepin' the leg and killin threads

#14 2015-05-23 12:42pm

tentoesover
Pro MemberMr. Looseball

skirkpat wrote:

Saw a ghost at Pat O'Briens in the NOLA's French Quarter. Wasn't just me..the whole talbe saw it. Little kid ran by us and into the back room @ 1 in the morning. I went back to see WTF a kid was doing there and no one was there. Tripped us all out.

Our camera identified quite a few faces in windows in the French Quarter. Empty apartments. Weird.

I saw what is known as Ball Lightning, or St. Elmo's Fire, in my mother's house. That was pretty freaky. No mistaking a giant ball of light flying through the house. Mom saw it too, from a different room.

When I was really young I reminded my Great Grandmother about a day we'd spent together when she was little. Lunch at the Cliff House in SF, a walk on Ocean Beach, visiting the Sutro bath house etc. She told me that she'd spent that day with her father, not me, and not to talk about it any more. hmm

I was visiting a girl at her home and she left me sitting on her bed for a while. I was looking in her old mirror (the silver-backed kind) at my face (no spinach in the teeth big_smile ) and a man's face became apparent in my reflection, sorta Disney's Haunted Mansion style. When I described the face to the girl, she said I perfectly described her Grandfather, from whom she'd recently inherited the bedroom set, including the mirror.

The last Ocelot

Spammer kills: 54!

Owl, Heyslugger and Severed are on my "Deal with first" list. You guys are rad.

#15 2015-05-23 12:42pm

Jeno007
Defender of The Universe
Bikes: 13

Man, that's a good one. I got a half dozen or so, gotta go to work, but I'll share later.

Anything is negotiable.

#16 2015-05-23 7:10pm

coloradocoupe
Pro MemberFlex Your Head!!!

Great storys but lets hear yours Texas

#17 2015-05-23 7:25pm

tentoesover
Pro MemberMr. Looseball

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/large-marge-02.gif

The last Ocelot

Spammer kills: 54!

Owl, Heyslugger and Severed are on my "Deal with first" list. You guys are rad.

#18 2015-05-23 8:21pm

MongooseNOOB
Centurion Member

Too many. Freakiest sh*t was I would say being chased down by a Pontianak with my bud. It went hoping from tree to tree, ran as fast as we could, got to his crib, shut all the windows up and ate noodles later.

Try to be happy always. Push.

#19 2015-05-23 8:26pm

MongooseNOOB
Centurion Member

Texasbmx: what's yours, please share.

Try to be happy always. Push.

#20 2015-05-23 9:19pm

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Use to work in a famous hotel in my city.I was told by many who work there the place is hauntedwith a few entities....alot of the hotel staff carry bibles with them while working.

My experience with the supernatural happened late one night.I was at the top floor with nobody around,next thing you know I saw a strange looking kid running down th hallway.I noticed the kid(while running he made no noise)and tried to get his attention and ask him where his parents were,but he kept running and he ran to the end of the hallway and right through the wall.

Told the story to my superior that night  and she assured me I was not seeig things or going crazy over stress,also explained that she has seen the same boy a few times.

The floating woman...that's another story.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#21 2015-05-23 9:54pm

halsencrew
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 29

My brother has many stories. And even a little proof on his phone ....some people will go all life not seeing anything but some have it to see many occurances

Im loving the neon ,flourescent colors on these newschool bikes and Its makin me like the newschool rides more

#22 2015-05-24 7:59am

bmxpro2
V8 RX-7's are superior

spyker wrote:

Use to work in a famous hotel in my city.I was told by many who work there the place is hauntedwith a few entities....alot of the hotel staff carry bibles with them while working.

My experience with the supernatural happened late one night.I was at the top floor with nobody around,next thing you know I saw a strange looking kid running down th hallway.I noticed the kid(while running he made no noise)and tried to get his attention and ask him where his parents were,but he kept running and he ran to the end of the hallway and right through the wall.

Told the story to my superior that night  and she assured me I was not seeig things or going crazy over stress,also explained that she has seen the same boy a few times.

if i was in ur shoes i wouldve peed my pants:lol: and start running out side and bike off

Boosted civic life.

#23 2015-05-24 8:01am

bmxpro2
V8 RX-7's are superior

eric12 wrote:

In for it.

Also, the shadow was the shape of a person or something, not like a moth.

lollollol

Boosted civic life.

#24 2015-05-24 8:25am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

bmxpro2 wrote:

spyker wrote:

if i was in ur shoes i wouldve peed my pants:lol: and start running out side and bike off

A few weeks after that incident I asked to be transfered to a different department....valet.

I was offered a job at the same place a few years ago and the job description was maintenance,I said hell no!

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#25 2015-05-24 9:14am

stonie
Pro MemberThe Museum Therapist
For Sale: 16
Website

spyker wrote:

bmxpro2 wrote:

spyker wrote:

A few weeks after that incident I asked to be transfered to a different department....valet.

I was offered a job at the same place a few years ago and the job description was maintenance,I said hell no!

What will be your response when GAry asks you to be a MOD/ADMIN?
Probably just as frightening as your hotel job    tongue

Gnarly is when it's beyond radical, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined. Nobody can shred like that guy, he's gnarly.                                        \m/  ( ยบ . ยบ )  \m/

Board footer