You are not logged in.

BMX and...........  RSS Feed

#51 2015-04-01 3:10pm

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

Re: BMX and...........

Coco wrote:

spyker wrote:

Too many to list but my main ones are cars,women,vaping,shooting guns and collecting my ever expanding edged impliment collection.

Spyker, what guns do you like shooting? I have a Colt .45 and Springfield M1-A that I putz around with.

Micro uzi,Tec-9 and a Mac-10(.45 calibre),all with big suppressors.I want to get a Mac-11 next.Recently I got a chance to fire off a AR-15...that was nice.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 is $20!

#52 2015-04-01 4:14pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

spyker wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Too many to list but my main ones are cars,women,vaping,shooting guns and collecting my ever expanding edged impliment collection.

Edged impliments......gotta love em'........Wilson Combat site see's me often myself! yikes

I never leave home without at least one on me.....my local cutlery shop knows me well,they also carry alot of the top name brands.

lets see some pics of your colection Don.

Hey Neil, the knives are on the burner. The last 4 months have been dedicated to my new Springfield TRP 1911, mags and a few small parts.coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

I have 5 knives in the cue right now. All are 3 1/2 to 5 1/5 tactical blades. Might go with one 7".  I thought I was going to buy 2 today, but decided on yet ANOTHER GODDAMN GUN!!!!!!!lollollollollollollol

So I guess a few months more..........madmadmadmadmadmad

BTW.....my new TRP is pure love..........big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#53 2015-04-01 4:16pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

Coco wrote:

spyker wrote:

Spyker, what guns do you like shooting? I have a Colt .45 and Springfield M1-A that I putz around with.

If you roll 1911's......Colt and Springfield are classic badness.

Nighthawk, Wilson Combat and a few others are sweet as hell as well. Pricey but awesome...............

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#54 2015-04-01 4:22pm

Tornadom
Bikes: 2

Stoner71 wrote:

Coco wrote:

spyker wrote:

Nighthawk, Wilson Combat and a few others are sweet as hell as well. Pricey but awesome...............

Kimber makes a nice 1911 as well

#55 2015-04-01 5:54pm

Spang
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

Besides BMX I like trying different craft beer and spending the summer going to cruise ins.  Oh and the Mopar Nationals.

#56 2015-04-01 7:34pm

mxfan69
Pro MemberCalm, Cool, and Collected
Bikes: 11

Dirt Bike riding/racing (enduros and hair scrambles), street bikes (Harleys, BMW's, and soon a KTM Adventure bike), hiking, mountain biking, and old hot rods and muscle cars. Edit, oops, forgot guns guns guns and shooting shit with those guns.

Last edited by mxfan69 (2015-04-01 7:39pm)

mmmm........loop tails.......

...and that's all I have to say about that...

#57 2015-04-01 8:13pm

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

Stoner71 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

Edged impliments......gotta love em'........Wilson Combat site see's me often myself! yikes

I never leave home without at least one on me.....my local cutlery shop knows me well,they also carry alot of the top name brands.

Hey Neil, the knives are on the burner. The last 4 months have been dedicated to my new Springfield TRP 1911, mags and a few small parts.coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

I have 5 knives in the cue right now. All are 3 1/2 to 5 1/5 tactical blades. Might go with one 7".  I thought I was going to buy 2 today, but decided on yet ANOTHER GODDAMN GUN!!!!!!!lollollollollollollol

I love my blades,can't legally carry a handgun so might as well carry something.Roughly 80% of the blades I have are curved or reverse s curved,I've got a pretty good collection so far.Just for shits and giggles I want to get a Cold Steel Espada XL next.

Don there is nothing wrong with buying another gun!

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 is $20!

#58 2015-04-01 9:16pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

Tornadom wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

Coco wrote:

Kimber makes a nice 1911 as well

Yep...........cool

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#59 2015-04-01 9:17pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

spyker wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

spyker wrote:

I love my blades,can't legally carry a handgun so might as well carry something.Roughly 80% of the blades I have are curved or reverse s curved,I've got a pretty good collection so far.Just for shits and giggles I want to get a Cold Steel Espada XL next.

Don there is nothing wrong with buying another gun!

I know, just dont want to become a gun junkie! lollollollollollollol

Well maybe..........cool

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#60 2015-04-01 9:23pm

88GTP
Pro Member

Stoner71 wrote:

I've been waiting for guns to come up!lolcool

As for me, its home theater and movie collecting. I know with Netflix and streaming, physical media is on the downswing, but I guess I just love to own my own copies like a book library. cool

I still have about 300 Laserdisc and player of course!lol

" He's such a nice boy "

#61 2015-04-01 9:27pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

88GTP wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

As for me, its home theater and movie collecting. I know with Netflix and streaming, physical media is on the downswing, but I guess I just love to own my own copies like a book library. cool

Nice....I had a very nice collection myself. I remember the day I bought the Star Wars trilogy box set. Man was that the shit back in the day. Even thought the tv's were kinda crappy compared to today's screens. The sound was truely bad ass as well.

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#62 2015-04-01 9:29pm

billyhandyjunior
Every day is a gift!
Bikes: 14

Dogs.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/billhandy1billyhandyjunior/7D931E86-2ED5-4546-85BD-2B3FFAA700A6_zpsg0r8ata9.jpg

"Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

#63 2015-04-01 9:33pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

You the man........coolbig_smile

People who love their animals as equals will always have a spot in my gang if there is a zombie apocalypse. coolcoolcoolcool

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#64 2015-04-01 9:34pm

88GTP
Pro Member

Stoner71 wrote:

88GTP wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

Nice....I had a very nice collection myself. I remember the day I bought the Star Wars trilogy box set. Man was that the shit back in the day. Even thought the tv's were kinda crappy compared to today's screens. The sound was truely bad ass as well.

I recently sold my SW tril on feebay. Keeping the original TRON though!big_smile The kids love to get them out and watch them, they think its cool! Plus the disc are to big to hang from my rear view mirror:lol:lol

" He's such a nice boy "

#65 2015-04-01 9:36pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

88GTP wrote:

Stoner71 wrote:

88GTP wrote:

I recently sold my SW tril on feebay. Keeping the original TRON though!big_smile The kids love to get them out and watch them, they think its cool! Plus the disc are to big to hang from my rear view mirror:lol:lol

OG Tron is bad ass!

Would love to have The Black Hole from Disney as well..............coolcoolcool

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#66 2015-04-01 9:53pm

80sFreestyleFan
Museum Addict
Bikes: 6
Website

Stoner71 wrote:

You the man........coolbig_smile

People who love their animals as equals will always have a spot in my gang if there is a zombie apocalypse. coolcoolcoolcool

My Dog. lol He's old

That chit will buff out

#67 2015-04-01 9:54pm

80sFreestyleFan
Museum Addict
Bikes: 6
Website

He didnt post.
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b535/Letmecreateaccountplease100/102_1138_zpsspeqek0k.jpg

That chit will buff out

#68 2015-04-02 1:41pm

Bomberman
Intermediate

spyker wrote:

Bomberman wrote:

3B passion : Betta splendens (breeding), bonsais and BMX. smile

You're into bonsai...cool.I just started getting into it.I have a 3 year old Canadian maple tree that needs the roots trimmed pretty soon and I'm freaked out about doing it.

I also have an Acer saccharinum but it won't be a nice bonsai : the leaves are too large.
How about creating a bonsai topic?

Living in France, I'm here for improving my English, learning technical words for my 3rd hobby : BMX. Catching some pop/slang words/sentences is very interesting and instructive for me too.
The first two are bonsais and Betta splendens breeding. Far behind the love for my daughter of course.
Looking for friendship worldwide. PM me smile

#69 2015-04-02 1:50pm

88GTP
Pro Member

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/cuda1975mb/Mobile%20Uploads/20140418_160822_zpsxzexvjl6.jpeg

I just like to be on 2 wheels!

Last edited by 88GTP (2015-04-02 6:43pm)

" He's such a nice boy "

#70 2015-04-02 4:33pm

pelt
Pro Member
For Sale: 5

Long walks on the beach...

Wanted:
RNC brake lever, bolts and bar ends
Cinelli CMX frame

#71 2015-04-02 4:46pm

capt.shred
Pro Member
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 2

whitewater, mountain bikes, vertical skateboarding, keeping my kids active, keeping up my pit bull.

#72 2015-04-02 5:17pm

FreeEnterprise
Pro Member
Bikes: 4

I redo houses, while living in them... doing my kitchen currently should have it done in the next few weeks. Then I have two bathrooms to gut and redo.

I play paintball and run Trails of Doom on youtube so I have two channels for that. And I write articles for paintball. I'm sponsored by Tippmann and a few others. I spent a bunch of years developing a new filming method for paintball so you can actually SEE the hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3Z6W43mtg

I love shooting guns, from pistols to long guns.

I've got two teenage daughters, and an ex... So that's fun. lol.

#73 2015-04-02 5:36pm

pelt
Pro Member
For Sale: 5

I Like a bunch of stuff and im really random.Im also into vintage road and track bikes, tryin to go back yo skating.I also Like guns especially the " black rifle" I Like knives as well but as of know cant afford much, but i do have a Col Moschin by Extreme Ratio.Id Like to get back into graffiti as i havent painted in years.Motorcycle are on the list and id Like to get One and make a street tracker.More to come for sure...

Wanted:
RNC brake lever, bolts and bar ends
Cinelli CMX frame

#74 2015-04-02 6:08pm

Jeno007
Defender of The Universe
Bikes: 13

FreeEnterprise wrote:

I redo houses, while living in them... doing my kitchen currently should have it done in the next few weeks. Then I have two bathrooms to gut and redo.

I play paintball and run Trails of Doom on youtube so I have two channels for that. And I write articles for paintball. I'm sponsored by Tippmann and a few others. I spent a bunch of years developing a new filming method for paintball so you can actually SEE the hits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3Z6W43mtg

I love shooting guns, from pistols to long guns.

I've got two teenage daughters, and an ex... So that's fun. lol.

Love me some Tippmann. Cool video, like the idea. Would be fun to see all the goggle shots and front runs on playback. Been getting serious again about my play, building a new marker after selling my baby a few years ago. Pissed as I can't get my Smartparts barrel anymore after that BS they pulled. Fun, fun.

Anything is negotiable.

#75 2015-04-02 6:11pm

90Aggressor
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

Car related stuff like drags, and show n shines, car clubs. I've been playing around with Mustangs from the 5.0L days to the 4.6L's.
Playing guitar off, and on since highschool. Style is like a mixture of oldschool Metallica meets Tool, with a splash of Misfits. (In, and out of the same band threw out, was like a marriage in most ways!!)
Movies
Spending time with my wife, and kids.

Board footer

View Cart →