You are not logged in.

If you could go Back in Time What bikes would you have bought New ?

#101 2015-01-13 8:16am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI
Signed up: 2009-10-30
Bikes: 1

Re: If you could go Back in Time What bikes would you have bought New ?

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Speaking of which..anyone have a picture of me going down Eddies run??? She took the pic and I'd love to have it. My birthdays on Thursday.

I'll see what I have for pics on my computer. I'll send you anything I have of you smile Any other pics you want?

Anything and everything...but pics with ...her lol. You don't know how scarey she was bro. I'm lucky to be alive today.

I'm so proud of myself that I didn't crash in front of my pears. Specially in the state I was in.Way Under weight and health was beyond bad.

Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

#102 2015-01-13 8:17am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

I'll see what I have for pics on my computer. I'll send you anything I have of you smile Any other pics you want?

Anything and everything...but pics with ...her lol. You don't know how scarey she was bro. I'm lucky to be alive today.

I'm so proud of myself that I didn't crash in front of my pears. Specially in the state I was in.Way Under weight and health was beyond bad.

How's that for dedication? Did the FIOLA RAD run half dead lol. And made it. Lol

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

#103 2015-01-13 8:21am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Crazy story. My ex was with a guy like that after we split. I think she's lucky to be alive too. I'm lucky to be happy now smile

We...like are bikes and sport, ARE SURVIVORS. And remember...what goes around-comes around. They treated us like sh**. It comes back to them.  I found out she got some back. There is a God. And he's a BMXER. YA BOY.

Last edited by STREETBEATBEAST (2015-01-13 8:22am)

ALICE COOPER

#104 2015-01-13 8:22am

Kurt_Rad
BMXer 4 Life
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Bikes: 97

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Crazy story. My ex was with a guy like that after we split. I think she's lucky to be alive too. I'm lucky to be happy now smile

We...like are bike and sport, ARE SURVIVORS. And remember...what goes around-comes around. They treated us like sh**. It comes back to them.  I found out she got some back. There is a God. And he's a BMXER. YA BOY.

What was she drugging you with?

#105 2015-01-13 8:29am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

We...like are bike and sport, ARE SURVIVORS. And remember...what goes around-comes around. They treated us like sh**. It comes back to them.  I found out she got some back. There is a God. And he's a BMXER. YA BOY.

I have a bad phobia of needles. Most tuff guys do lol. So I forced myself to get a full blood screening done. I went late so they found small traces in my system. Closest thing the doctor could say was it was a form of GHP. Date rap drug go figure. I guess she used it to keep me sedated, a walkin zombie if you will so she could sneak out the house at night and you know. Plus I knew the guy and he was a self admitted drug pusher bitd running 12 year old kids. The payback? She had a kid with him and he left her. Ya..God loves us BMX guys hahaha.

Last edited by STREETBEATBEAST (2015-01-13 8:31am)

ALICE COOPER

#106 2015-01-13 8:31am

Kurt_Rad
BMXer 4 Life

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

I have a bad phobia of needles. Most tuff guys do lol. So I forced myself to get a full blood screening done. I went late so they found small traces in my system. Closest thing the doctor could say was it was a form of GHP. Date rap drug go figure. I guess she used it to keep me sedated, a walkin zombie if you will so she could sneak out the house at night and you know. Plus I knew the guy and he was a self admitted drug pusher bird running 12 year old kids. The payback? She had a kid with him and he left her. Ya..God loves us BMX guys hahaha.

Holy shit. I'm glad to hear things are working out now. I don't wish that on anyone. Except maybe Burning River.

#107 2015-01-13 8:34am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

I have a bad phobia of needles. Most tuff guys do lol. So I forced myself to get a full blood screening done. I went late so they found small traces in my system. Closest thing the doctor could say was it was a form of GHP. Date rap drug go figure. I guess she used it to keep me sedated, a walkin zombie if you will so she could sneak out the house at night and you know. Plus I knew the guy and he was a self admitted drug pusher bitd running 12 year old kids. The payback? She had a kid with him and he left her. Ya..God loves us BMX guys hahaha.

On top of that, she kept telling guys around me I was a wife abuser-so she could get them on her side against me. They'd feel sorry for her, sleep with her and you get the picture. I heard she was telling you guys at RAD the same thing.

Last edited by STREETBEATBEAST (2015-01-13 8:34am)

ALICE COOPER

#108 2015-01-13 8:38am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

cool cool you and the girl with the matching skyways???

I finally got rid of the ...nightmare. She almost took my life-NO JOKE. Found out she was doping my food. Did I act strange when I was there?

Holy shit bro! That's crazy!!! You seemed pretty cool to me smile Glad to hear things are getting back on the right track

I just noticed you saying I was cool. I'm still kinda f'up a bit healing, but I really appreciate you saying that about me. Its nice to hear.

ALICE COOPER

#109 2015-01-13 8:40am

bikethrasher
Banned
Signed up: 2015-01-13

a pink 87 gt PFT
those things are scary expensive now in good survivor conidtion roll
wish i owned one lol

#110 2015-01-13 8:42am

esp_mini_wi
Pro Member
Signed up: 2012-02-20
For Sale: 31

An original Pro star

I need beaners!!!!!!

#111 2015-01-13 8:43am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

I finally got rid of the ...nightmare. She almost took my life-NO JOKE. Found out she was doping my food. Did I act strange when I was there?

Holy shit bro! That's crazy!!! You seemed pretty cool to me smile Glad to hear things are getting back on the right track

I just noticed you saying I was cool. I'm still kinda f'up a bit healing, but I really appreciate you saying that about me. Its nice to hear.

Boy would it be RAD to have that DeLoren time machine...go back to Cochrane, do it right-as bros.

ALICE COOPER

#112 2015-01-13 10:02am

esp_mini_wi
Pro Member
Signed up: 2012-02-20
For Sale: 31

Jeff Haney already has the time machine big_smile

I need beaners!!!!!!

#113 2015-01-13 10:05am

Kurt_Rad
BMXer 4 Life

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Boy would it be RAD to have that DeLoren time machine...go back to Cochrane, do it right-as bros.

My buddy sold his Delorean a few weeks back. Flux Capacitor was out of commish though so it's stuck in 2015 for right now.

#114 2015-01-14 4:18am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

U know the power lace Nike Mags are coming this year. Confirmed.

ALICE COOPER

#115 2015-01-14 4:36am

pkripper68bmx
Pro MemberOriginal Finish Only
Signed up: 2013-11-04

esp_mini_wi wrote:

+1

#116 2015-01-14 6:56am

STREETBEATBEAST
SKYWAY SENSAI

pkripper68bmx wrote:

esp_mini_wi wrote:

+1

Ah...who's Jeff Haney???hmm

ALICE COOPER

#117 2015-01-14 5:59pm

pkripper68bmx

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

pkripper68bmx wrote:

esp_mini_wi wrote:

+1

Ah...who's Jeff Haney???hmm

Old school Bmx Collector in USA !!!

#118 2015-01-14 7:15pm

JoeMonstermaker
Museum Newbie
Signed up: 2015-01-14

I remember wanting a Redline Proline with Webco mags back in about 1979 or so...
I have a '76 Yamaha Moto-Bike but I wish I could go back and buy it brand new!

#119 2015-01-17 3:54pm

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
Signed up: 2014-08-01
Bikes: 2

perront wrote:

spyker wrote:

The GNX was the hopped up and limited version of the Grand national.

Yep -- called the Grand National Extreme.  Aluminum intake manifold + different compression ratio = quicker + more powerful than GNs and T-Types.  I still think that the fact Buick made three different turbocharged cars with identical full-sized bodies in the mid 80s is one of the coolest occurrences in automotive history.

Mmmm yes, beautiful cars.  I'm guilty of the car and bike dual obsession

Am I Beast Or Am I Human..Am I Just Like You?

#120 2015-01-17 3:55pm

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
Signed up: 2014-08-01

I'd buy..

Hutch Trick Star
Haro Freestyler
Diamond Back Itson Strike Zone
CW California Styler, just like Dizz had.

I'd not sell..
Hutch Wind Styler
Diamond Back Dominguez Strike Zone

Am I Beast Or Am I Human..Am I Just Like You?

#121 2015-01-17 4:04pm

Crashman
ModeratorTo Get Me Riled
Signed up: 2012-04-22
For Sale: 3

A 1980 RRS. I had one but mine had already been wrecked before I got it.

Wanted: OPC shells for 6005 bearings (47mm)

#122 2015-01-18 6:50am

pkripper68bmx

1983 NOS SKYWAY TA Crome  smile

#123 2015-01-22 9:58pm

pkripper68bmx

26" Nomura

#124 2015-01-23 12:55am

YEAH!
Museum Newbie
Signed up: 2015-01-19

1947 Indian Chief
http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Indian_Barn_Right_Profile_1.jpg

1982 Colnago Oval CX

1984 Hutch Trick Star
http://bmxmuseum.com/image/restro_hutch_blowup.jpg

1958 Old Gilera
http://i2.wp.com/megadeluxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/gilera01.jpg?resize=768%2C495

1984-1987 GT Performers

1994 Klein Quantum Pro

BMW R32
http://www.motorradwallpaper.de/enzyklopaedie/Hersteller/images/BMW/geschichte/bmw-r-32-.jpg

1929 Harley
http://pipeburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/1929_harley_davidson.jpeg

1959 Honda RC 160
http://pipeburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Honda_RC160.jpg

YETI MTB

1984 Haro Freestyler

1985 Kuwahra Bravo Pro black with cumming

#125 2015-01-30 11:56am

pkripper68bmx

Love the 1959 Harley coolcool

Board footer