You are not logged in.

Pump track build  RSS Feed

#201 2016-06-05 6:16am

quick2
Pro MemberPaul thinks he's Schwinning but I already Schwonn
Bikes: 25
For Sale: 2

Re: Pump track build

I've been watching this thread since day one, but just realized I've never made a comment.....
This is nothing short of inspirational!!!  I get exhausted at the thought of changing a few shrubs in my yard, and here you are with all the heavy equipment from the show "gold rush" working during your days off to make a pump track for fun!!  Please keep up the good work and keep the pics coming!  I promise you, there are a lot more people looking at this thread than you probably realize.  And when bikes finally get out there, please get us some pics/video of that too big_smile

Remember....if everyone came to a bike show without a bike, it would just be a bunch of dudes standing around in a park...and that's just creepy!  If you've got one, bring one.  -Me
If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now..  -Master Shifu
*LOOKING FOR GREEN SKYWAY MAGS* A NOS REAR, OR A  NEAR MINT CONDITION PAIR [img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/39961/greenskywaysmall5d0d542f49.jpg[/img]

#202 2016-06-05 6:22am

lappedrider
Pro MemberRiding In The Back!
Bikes: 3

You know all the riding we got out there last year I didn't get any action shots. I do need to change a few lines to give the track better flow and more jumps. As soon as it is rideable I will get some shots.

Also wanted to mention a few members contacted me last year about riding it. I was going through a divorce at the time so it wasn't going to work out. This year it is just the kids and I here so I should be open to have people come check it out. I would just caution it is just a pump track.

Looking for Odyssey Principal Ballistic in Black

#203 2016-07-25 7:12pm

lappedrider

Looking for riders and diggers. We just started raking out the track from the winter damage. Now that my divorce is final and my work is stabilized I can get back to it.

Plenty of room to expand and I can keep digging fresh dirt.

Last edited by lappedrider (2016-07-25 7:12pm)

#204 2016-07-25 7:56pm

Hamell
Pro MemberForever Licking His Own Seathole

lappedrider wrote:

Looking for riders and diggers. We just started raking out the track from the winter damage. Now that my divorce is final and my work is stabilized I can get back to it.

Plenty of room to expand and I can keep digging fresh dirt.

What sort of relocation assistance plan are you offering?

#205 2017-01-18 7:32pm

spitf1re
Museum Addict

Hows it going?

A happy bike is a ridden bike

#206 2019-06-04 8:12am

cmc
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

How's the spot this season?

20", 22", 24", 26", and 700c !

#207 2019-06-04 8:22am

lappedrider

cmc wrote:

Unfortunately in a state of disrepair. I have had no interest other than my own and the maintenance was too much for me to keep up with as a single dad working full time.

Hoping I can get some vacation time soon to get it tuned up.

#208 2019-06-04 10:00am

Arsenal2012
Pro MemberBeer Fridge
For Sale: 4

lappedrider wrote:

cmc wrote:

Unfortunately in a state of disrepair. I have had no interest other than my own and the maintenance was too much for me to keep up with as a single dad working full time.

Kids are about 11 now I would say, are they still into riding the track?

“We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?”
- 451* F

#209 2019-06-04 11:02am

lappedrider

Arsenal2012 wrote:

lappedrider wrote:

cmc wrote:

Unfortunately not really. Without me riding it they are not making the effort.  When I do get to ride I have been hitting Highland on the downhill bike or hitting the motocross track. Seems kids in this area just aren’t into bikes.  But I am still going to try and change that.

#210 2019-06-04 11:29am

Arsenal2012
Pro MemberBeer Fridge
For Sale: 4

lappedrider wrote:

Arsenal2012 wrote:

lappedrider wrote:

Unfortunately not really. Without me riding it they are not making the effort.  When I do get to ride I have been hitting Highland on the downhill bike or hitting the motocross track. Seems kids in this area just aren’t into bikes.  But I am still going to try and change that.

If you build it they will come!

Keep at it like a crack addict up in rehab smile

Wish ya luck i'm sure it ain't easy.

“We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?”
- 451* F

Board footer

View Cart →