#51 2014-05-14 3:27pm

DarthBatman
Pro MemberBag of D, from K
Bikes: 33
For Sale: 4

Re: Darth Treadmill

00_Duck wrote:

I am still laughing.....haha. big_smile

Now you need to print pics and place them in her books, on her desk, in her dresser drawers, in her shoes, under the sink, on the fridge, even place one on the treadmill!

you know.  this really isn't a bad idea.  i could actually ride this out forever.  this would make an awesome anniversary card...

You take your car to work, I'll take my board.
And when you're out of fuel, I'm still afloat.

#52 2014-05-14 4:02pm

FreaknAZ
Intermediate

CaliQuino wrote:

That photo should the banner for this website... tongue

I concur!lol

#53 2014-05-14 5:32pm

ryan71
Pro Member
Bikes: 7

Lolz almost pissed myself laughing!

Looking a set of Tioga Monoblock pedals. Also looking for a UFO Pro 24.

#54 2014-05-14 5:47pm

cmb
Pro MemberTexan by birth, Scottish by drink
Bikes: 8

DarthBatman wrote:

00_Duck wrote:

Now you need to print pics and place them in her books, on her desk, in her dresser drawers, in her shoes, under the sink, on the fridge, even place one on the treadmill!

you know.  this really isn't a bad idea.  i could actually ride this out forever.  this would make an awesome anniversary card...

For Christmas, you could put on a Santa suit, place a tree in the corner and keep everything else the same.  Make it a Christmas card and send it to all of your wife's family.

That picture is so awesome, but you are an ass.  I have had this cough for three weeks that won't quit.  I started laughing so hard that I began to cough and couldn't stop.  My lower back started hurting because of the coughing.  I got it under control and looked at the picture again.  It started all over again.  Thanks a lot, now I can't breathe.

Last edited by cmb (2014-05-14 5:50pm)

Just your typical Aggie Hutch owner. Gig'em.

Never trust a man that doesn't know what beer tastes like or wears more than two rings.

I usually edit for my grammar mistakes.

#55 2014-05-14 6:03pm

hermes33
Pro Member

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilecool

1984 schwinn predator p2200 1986 haro group 1 rs2 1986 Schwinn Predator Free Form Z
1986 haro sport & 1986 haro master
1987 schwinn predator free form ex
1988 haro sport 1986 Schwinn Predator Qualifier

#56 2014-05-14 6:41pm

DarthBatman

cmb wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

00_Duck wrote:

For Christmas, you could put on a Santa suit, place a tree in the corner and keep everything else the same.  Make it a Christmas card and send it to all of your wife's family.

That picture is so awesome, but you are an ass.  I have had this cough for three weeks that won't quit.  I started laughing so hard that I began to cough and couldn't stop.  My lower back started hurting because of the coughing.  I got it under control and looked at the picture again.  It started all over again.  Thanks a lot, now I can't breathe.

oh man!  i am sorry for causing the discomfort... sad  that sucks you are sick.  i will try and tone it down at Christmas if you are not feeling well bud.  lol

#57 2014-05-14 6:55pm

Eman
Pro Member
Bikes: 15

That's awesome!  lol

Wanted:

#58 2014-05-14 7:02pm

twinmill4
"Jive Master"
Bikes: 15
Website

man..I needed a good laugh lol

#59 2014-05-14 7:03pm

MasterBri
I no longer need your Response!
Bikes: 27

Best, picture, ever.

Bill Gluckman: down wit da bitches an hoes
Looking for: 1986 Haro Explorer
Support The Sign Guy: http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 8#p4545198
[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/MasterBri/sigpic_zps418ac8b9.jpg[/img]

#60 2014-05-14 7:14pm

cmb
Pro MemberTexan by birth, Scottish by drink

DarthBatman wrote:

cmb wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

oh man!  i am sorry for causing the discomfort... sad  that sucks you are sick.  i will try and tone it down at Christmas if you are not feeling well bud.  lol

lol lol Dang it, you are making me laugh again!   Now I am coughing!  I can't stop doing both!   (I seriously can't)

Don't even think about toning it down!!!

Last edited by cmb (2014-05-14 7:14pm)

Just your typical Aggie Hutch owner. Gig'em.

Never trust a man that doesn't know what beer tastes like or wears more than two rings.

I usually edit for my grammar mistakes.

#61 2014-05-14 7:35pm

GateBlaster
Expert

lollollol

#62 2014-05-14 8:31pm

fridge
Underwear on head at Helltrack!

BUMP for genuine funny stuff

See post #1

~Ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.
~You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike...and that's pretty close.
~“bones heal, pain is temporary, & chicks dig scars...”

#63 2014-05-15 12:56am

Bshotti
Pro Member

Totally awesome bro.  Now turn the treadmill on and ride. Show ur wife how well it works

#64 2014-05-15 2:56am

Chevron Envy
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 25

Very funny, it WOULD make a great Christmas card.

Early '85 Haro Masters are my thing!
Always selling / buying 1985-specific Haro Master Items (especially early serial numbers)
Collector of Redline 401's and Sugino 400's parts, Diamond Back Turbo cranks and BB's too!

#65 2014-05-15 4:40am

DarthBatman

cmb wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

cmb wrote:

lol lol Dang it, you are making me laugh again!   Now I am coughing!  I can't stop doing both!   (I seriously can't)

Don't even think about toning it down!!!

man, what's really stupid is i'm still laughing at it??neutral lol

so the wife saw it.  laughed, thought it was a crack up; however seriously thinks i have a wire lose now.  i told her she was lucky she didn't berate my bull riding hobby as well.  j/k wink tongue

Last edited by DarthBatman (2014-05-15 4:42am)

#66 2014-05-15 6:15am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 77
For Sale: 5
Website

Budweiser? Shame on you!!!

#67 2014-05-15 6:34am

soulride
road rashed

lol lol
That is most excellent!!

You know, pools are perfect for holding water...

#68 2014-05-15 6:35am

DarthBatman

Kurt_Rad wrote:

man, i grew up on that stuff.  lol  it was either that or one of the little lady's Miller Lites and i didn't want to get my ass kicked.

#69 2014-05-15 7:18am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

DarthBatman wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

man, i grew up on that stuff.  lol  it was either that or one of the little lady's Miller Lites and i didn't want to get my ass kicked.

Bud was the first beer I drank as "my beer" from when I was 14 to about 17 or 18. I can't stomach it any more after a party where I shot gunned 2 hot ones that were sitting in this sun. I barfed everywhere and now every time I taste Bud I am sick lol

#70 2014-05-15 7:23am

chromey
Pro MemberObi-Wan Chromey
Bikes: 17

If there's a BMXM calendar this year....
This pic should be in it.

No more pretty bikes.... Funny ridiculous pics from the site only.
That's my vote.

smile

— — — — —
"Ahhh, Home Crap Home...."

#71 2014-05-15 7:27am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Dibs Chromey's old bike btw...

#72 2014-05-15 7:30am

DarthBatman

Kurt_Rad wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Bud was the first beer I drank as "my beer" from when I was 14 to about 17 or 18. I can't stomach it any more after a party where I shot gunned 2 hot ones that were sitting in this sun. I barfed everywhere and now every time I taste Bud I am sick lol

Man I thought u cats only drank Molson.  Lol. wink  but that's sounds like an terrible early Budweiser experience.  So totally got ya.  when I lived in Ca I caught a ton of crap for drinking Budweiser.  I had to broaden my tastes.  wink

#73 2014-05-15 7:33am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

DarthBatman wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

Man I thought u cats only drank Molson.  Lol. wink  but that's sounds like an terrible early Budweiser experience.  So totally got ya.  when I lived in Ca I caught a ton of crap for drinking Budweiser.  I had to broaden my tastes.  wink

That's where I am at too. I live in a resort town where it's either PBR, Pilsner or craft beer. I normally stick to the western Canadian double or imperial IPA's these days...

#74 2014-05-15 7:37am

DarthBatman

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Dibs Chromey's old bike btw...

wink

I almost have a dang Chromey section in my basement.  Lol

Nice call on the calendar matt.  Lol.  Shake things up a bit.

#75 2014-05-15 7:42am

chromey
Pro MemberObi-Wan Chromey
Bikes: 17

Kurt_Rad wrote:

DarthBatman wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

That's where I am at too. I live in a resort town where it's either PBR, Pilsner or craft beer. I normally stick to the western Canadian double or imperial IPA's these days...

Me too.

I like my cheap beers "Cheap" PBR or Schmidt's... or some really good craft beers. We have SO many good local breweries in Philly, It's over whelming. But I love it.
I only drink Bud if I have to... I mean, I'm not going to refuse a beer.  But I understand the gag reflex when it comes to alcohol. I've over done lots of drinks and had to take (many-year) breaks from them.

— — — — —
"Ahhh, Home Crap Home...."

Board footer

View Cart →