You are not logged in.

We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.  RSS Feed

#51 2014-02-12 2:37pm

Darko
Pro Member
From: Miami FL
Registered: 2013-09-18
Posts: 317

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Blue Blockers...


[img]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s482/johnnnymod/member%20help/watchingyou_zpsfd9d46f0.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#52 2014-02-12 2:41pm

Burning River
BMXer 4 Life
From: Westside Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 14087

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

BaldwookY wrote:

Anyone that spends over $40 for a pair of glasses is most likely ill-informed about cheaper options, rich, or loves to blow money on crap they dont need.

Well , I am very informed , by no means Rich and am fairly frugal with my money being a Single Father . My UVEX Safety Glasses cost me $85.00 and have been well spent in the 3 years I've had them . The Rayban's were a gift , the SPY's were a trade for some Oakley Frogskins I won and the Independent Wayfarers were free from the skate shop . I think I have at least 20-25 pairs of Independent / Creature / Santa Cruz from the NHS Rep . cool


" Some may never live, but the crazy never die. "

     ~ Hunter S. Thompson 

Offline

 

#53 2014-02-12 2:46pm

Gatorpit boy
Pro MemberWill Work 4 Tacos
From: Schlesingerville WI
Registered: 2011-12-27
Posts: 3333

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Natives for fishing
Maui Jim's  for driving
Frogskins for riding

Offline

 

#54 2014-02-12 2:53pm

badbill
Pro MemberBorn Ruthless
From: SD, CA
Registered: 2007-06-25
Posts: 8921
Bikes: 6

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Burning River wrote:

BaldwookY wrote:

Anyone that spends over $40 for a pair of glasses is most likely ill-informed about cheaper options, rich, or loves to blow money on crap they dont need.

Well , I am very informed , by no means Rich and am fairly frugal with my money being a Single Father . My UVEX Safety Glasses cost me $85.00 and have been well spent in the 3 years I've had them . The Rayban's were a gift , the SPY's were a trade for some Oakley Frogskins I won and the Independent Wayfarers were free from the skate shop . I think I have at least 20-25 pairs of Independent / Creature / Santa Cruz from the NHS Rep . cool

geesh and you say i'm worried about what people think. look at you. y u always justifying yourself? f these ninjas.

Offline

 

#55 2014-02-12 3:03pm

darkersomeday
Expert
From: United Kingdom
Registered: 2009-10-04
Posts: 645
Bikes: 12

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

We've talked about BMX shoes, BMX music, BMX bedding, BMX toiletries, BMX curtains, BMX cars, BMX houses,BMX rooms,BMX sanitary towels, BMX cleaning products,

And BMX sunglasses,

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

For franks sake,

franking franky frank,

BMX needs all the dicks that are ruining it to leave.

So it can be hardcore,badass and crazy and progress again.


WANTED,
T1 PROGRESSION
Spooky Brown-hornet,Spooky Underdog,Spooky Suspect-device

Offline

 

#56 2014-02-12 3:24pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

darkersomeday wrote:

We've talked about BMX shoes, BMX music, BMX bedding, BMX toiletries, BMX curtains, BMX cars, BMX houses,BMX rooms,BMX sanitary towels, BMX cleaning products,

And BMX sunglasses,

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

For franks sake,

franking franky frank,

BMX needs all the dicks that are ruining it to leave.

So it can be hardcore,badass and crazy and progress again.

lol  Well one post was bmx related!!


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#57 2014-02-12 3:32pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

darkersomeday wrote:

We've talked about BMX shoes, BMX music, BMX bedding, BMX toiletries, BMX curtains, BMX cars, BMX houses,BMX rooms,BMX sanitary towels, BMX cleaning products,

And BMX sunglasses,

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

For franks sake,

franking franky frank,

BMX needs all the dicks that are ruining it to leave.

So it can be hardcore,badass and crazy and progress again.

Go spread your hate somewhere else. Not welcome here.


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#58 2014-02-12 3:35pm

cmc
Pro Member
From: Austin, TX
Registered: 2009-05-05
Posts: 3925
Bikes: 8

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

darkersomeday wrote:

. . .

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

. . . .

I didn't realize it, but Dans Comp has a large selection of bmx socks from different bmx brands, like Sunday, United etc.   And then in the late 90's early 00's were the Little Devil socks that went on to be sold in Hot Topic. lol

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/images2/nov06socks.jpg

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/nov2006arch.html

https://www.danscomp.com/products/72918 … Socks.html


20", 22", 24", 26", and 700c !

Offline

 

#59 2014-02-12 3:45pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Th hypocracy of some people never ceases to amaze me. Complain about something and communicate that via the means of what you are complaining about....


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#60 2014-02-12 3:52pm

Burning River
BMXer 4 Life
From: Westside Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 14087

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

badbill wrote:

Burning River wrote:

BaldwookY wrote:

Anyone that spends over $40 for a pair of glasses is most likely ill-informed about cheaper options, rich, or loves to blow money on crap they dont need.

Well , I am very informed , by no means Rich and am fairly frugal with my money being a Single Father . My UVEX Safety Glasses cost me $85.00 and have been well spent in the 3 years I've had them . The Rayban's were a gift , the SPY's were a trade for some Oakley Frogskins I won and the Independent Wayfarers were free from the skate shop . I think I have at least 20-25 pairs of Independent / Creature / Santa Cruz from the NHS Rep . cool

geesh and you say i'm worried about what people think. look at you. y u always justifying yourself? f these ninjas.

No , more like informatively making his lame-ass proclamation sink like the Titanic .


" Some may never live, but the crazy never die. "

     ~ Hunter S. Thompson 

Offline

 

#61 2014-02-12 3:58pm

darkersomeday
Expert
From: United Kingdom
Registered: 2009-10-04
Posts: 645
Bikes: 12

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

cmc wrote:

darkersomeday wrote:

. . .

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

. . . .

I didn't realize it, but Dans Comp has a large selection of bmx socks from different bmx brands, like Sunday, United etc.   And then in the late 90's early 00's were the Little Devil socks that went on to be sold in Hot Topic. lol

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/images2/nov06socks.jpg

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/nov2006arch.html

https://www.danscomp.com/products/72918 … Socks.html

Now look what you've done,

I need some of those in my life,

esp the LittleDevil frankers!!!big_smile


WANTED,
T1 PROGRESSION
Spooky Brown-hornet,Spooky Underdog,Spooky Suspect-device

Offline

 

#62 2014-02-12 4:07pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

cmc wrote:

darkersomeday wrote:

. . .

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

. . . .

I didn't realize it, but Dans Comp has a large selection of bmx socks from different bmx brands, like Sunday, United etc.   And then in the late 90's early 00's were the Little Devil socks that went on to be sold in Hot Topic. lol

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/images2/nov06socks.jpg

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/nov2006arch.html

https://www.danscomp.com/products/72918 … Socks.html

cmc wrote:

darkersomeday wrote:

. . .

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

. . . .

I didn't realize it, but Dans Comp has a large selection of bmx socks from different bmx brands, like Sunday, United etc.   And then in the late 90's early 00's were the Little Devil socks that went on to be sold in Hot Topic. lol

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/images2/nov06socks.jpg

http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/nov2006arch.html

https://www.danscomp.com/products/72918 … Socks.html

Thats for another thread!!!  I take back my other comment, burning river rides with his Indy shades.  Gatorboy rides in his frogskins.  XJguy has a good BITD shot and still rocking the "decendents of his former shades (cool).  Thats three!!

i like to ride with my Dragons. Tranisit model in this shot.  Been rocking Dragons since the early days(hiss model).....think Jamie Lynn.  Before that is was Oakly Frogskins, before that generic cat eyes.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/KuWaFS/magician/061311200619_zpsc60f1725.jpg


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#63 2014-02-12 4:28pm

Burning River
BMXer 4 Life
From: Westside Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 14087

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Holy size 14 feet !!! lol


" Some may never live, but the crazy never die. "

     ~ Hunter S. Thompson 

Offline

 

#64 2014-02-12 4:29pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Burning River wrote:

Holy size 14 feet !!! lol

Your supposed to be looking at the shades!!!  tongue


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#65 2014-02-12 5:19pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Th hypocracy of some people never ceases to amaze me. Complain about something and communicate that via the means of what you are complaining about....

So which shades are you using to ride bmx???  no mention of bmx  in the OP.  Or is this thread just to chat about eyewear?


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#66 2014-02-12 5:28pm

Burning River
BMXer 4 Life
From: Westside Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 14087

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

I forgot my Springfield Armory shooting glasses , which have a slight tint . I've worn them as sunglasses a few times . I got them when I bought my 1911 . I wouldn't trade them for any other .


" Some may never live, but the crazy never die. "

     ~ Hunter S. Thompson 

Offline

 

#67 2014-02-12 5:42pm

eric12
Pro MemberThink For a Change
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 12212

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

darkersomeday wrote:

We've talked about BMX shoes, BMX music, BMX bedding, BMX toiletries, BMX curtains, BMX cars, BMX houses,BMX rooms,BMX sanitary towels, BMX cleaning products,

And BMX sunglasses,

Lets chat about BMX sock's,

For franks sake,

franking franky frank,

BMX needs all the dicks that are ruining it to leave.

So it can be hardcore,badass and crazy and progress again.

I am tired of people being negative. Use the old rule and if you don't have anything nice to say, be quiet. big_smile


Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Just Do It!

The way this works is you post something stupid and then I post something stupider.

Offline

 

#68 2014-02-12 5:52pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

KuWa FS wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Th hypocracy of some people never ceases to amaze me. Complain about something and communicate that via the means of what you are complaining about....

So which shades are you using to ride bmx???  no mention of bmx  in the OP.  Or is this thread just to chat about eyewear?

It's in the title you troll. Put 2 and 2 together.


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#69 2014-02-12 6:28pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

KuWa FS wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Th hypocracy of some people never ceases to amaze me. Complain about something and communicate that via the means of what you are complaining about....

So which shades are you using to ride bmx???  no mention of bmx  in the OP.  Or is this thread just to chat about eyewear?

It's in the title you troll. Put 2 and 2 together.

Troll, really Kurt???  Meds a little off today?  Im a good contributiong member and ALWAYS helping people out with the Kuwaharas.  Been in the process of getting all of the mislabled (yes here are tons of them) kuwaharas into the right section and right years, with the help of Hobbes.  Get a clue dude roll



Yeah i read the title "bmx shoes bmx music and then "eyewear"  No mention of bmx in your own post in the catchall.....classic kurt!!!  lol lol lol

So what shades you wear to ride bmx Kurt???  hmm


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#70 2014-02-12 6:30pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 37615
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Excuse me? You're the one who showed up in this thread and started picking shit apart because it wasn't to your liking. Call it what you want...

Like I said read the title and then read my first post and figure it out. You're a big boy. I have my own children to spoon feed...

Regardless, the other 50 people that posted in response to the topic comtributed and didn't seem to find the need to nitpick the semantics.

Last edited by Kurt_Rad (2014-02-12 6:34pm)


Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#71 2014-02-12 6:36pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Excuse me? You're the one who showed up in this thread and started picking shit apart because it wasn't to your liking. Call it what you want...

No actually i laughed when darkersomeday made a hillarious post.  And then made a comment that only one dude made a bmx related comment to the thread.  I went back and reread the thread and corrected myself as i saw three people metioned bmx.  Then i flat out asked you what shades you rock for bmx?  Or if this was just another of your non bmx post in the catchall?  But instead of an answer you call me a troll.  So i ask you again and then you blame me for picking apart the thread.  Great logic Kurt!!  lol

So Kurt you even ride bmx?? if so what shades ya wearing???>


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#72 2014-02-12 6:38pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5758
Bikes: 7

Re: We've talked about BMX shoes and BMX music. Let's chat eyewear now.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Excuse me? You're the one who showed up in this thread and started picking shit apart because it wasn't to your liking. Call it what you want...

Like I said read the title and then read my first post and figure it out. You're a big boy. I have my own children to spoon feed...

Regardless, the other 50 people that posted in response to the topic comtributed and didn't seem to find the need to nitpick the semantics.

nice edit to your original post!  If my contribution of posting a picture of my bmx riding shades isnt good enough for you why dont you post up a picture Kurt.  It would prove your point better than failed logic and name calling?


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →