You are not logged in.

UltraHIVE

#101 2021-04-17 11:29pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3126
Offline

Re: UltraHIVE

ROOK88 wrote:

Atrains89 wrote:

Nope, Ultrahive is Completely off the grid.

Somebody was trying to assist for a month or so and then that flame burned out.

Hope everything is ok with Louis. Always got my stuff when I ordered from him.

Atrains89

no hes not, look on instagram, been hussling on rc bodies(painting) and he just made a list of decals he has in stock  IJS

Huh! So no love for the Museum? What happened to his Liaison???

Offline

 

#102 2021-04-18 4:22am

Atrains89
Pro Member
From: Joisey - New
Registered: 2018-10-13
Posts: 1772
Bikes: 5
Website
Offline

Re: UltraHIVE

ROOK88 wrote:

Atrains89 wrote:

Nope, Ultrahive is Completely off the grid.

Somebody was trying to assist for a month or so and then that flame burned out.

Hope everything is ok with Louis. Always got my stuff when I ordered from him.

Atrains89

no hes not, look on instagram, been hussling on rc bodies(painting) and he just made a list of decals he has in stock  IJS

Ok great! That’s good to hear. However his website is not open for business. He is not answering emails either. I also don’t see his EBay store active. So to me that’s “off the grid”.

And I don’t do Instagram.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/256245/df54e9dc-d434-4e26-8daf-7166bb8368e0607c15bc64.jpeg

Definitely good to hear he is well.

Atrains89

Last edited by Atrains89 (2021-04-18 4:23am)


I don’t care what you say....Day Glo pink is for men!

Offline

 

#103 2021-05-16 4:35am

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
From: Ohio
Registered: 2009-04-12
Posts: 9029
Bikes: 14
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: UltraHIVE

I'm wondering if GT slapped him with a cease and desist? Wouldn't be surprised. Happened to AJK and a couple others.


-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

Offline

 

#104 2021-05-16 10:55am

Atrains89
Pro Member
From: Joisey - New
Registered: 2018-10-13
Posts: 1772
Bikes: 5
Website
Offline

Re: UltraHIVE

justlive wrote:

I'm wondering if GT slapped him with a cease and desist? Wouldn't be surprised. Happened to AJK and a couple others.

Don’t think so, by it was my understanding that Ultrahive was/is reproducting decals officially licensed by Dorel. They are not the correct size or color because if this.

Unless I’m completely wrong. The reason I am saying this is because moderators here have told me this and taken my decals down from the for sale section because they were not OG GT or Ultrahive.

Atrains89


I don’t care what you say....Day Glo pink is for men!

Offline

 

#105 2021-05-16 3:39pm

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
From: Ohio
Registered: 2009-04-12
Posts: 9029
Bikes: 14
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: UltraHIVE

Atrains89 wrote:

justlive wrote:

I'm wondering if GT slapped him with a cease and desist? Wouldn't be surprised. Happened to AJK and a couple others.

Don’t think so, by it was my understanding that Ultrahive was/is reproducting decals officially licensed by Dorel. They are not the correct size or color because if this.

Unless I’m completely wrong. The reason I am saying this is because moderators here have told me this and taken my decals down from the for sale section because they were not OG GT or Ultrahive.

Atrains89

Hmm, interesting. I've bought a lot of decals from Ultrahive over the years and thought they were pretty spot on.


-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

Offline

 

Board footer