#1 2006-12-11 1:42pm

Anonymous
Pro MemberThis Is Not An Actual Account
Bikes: 575
Website

1995 Haro Master

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/dsc05661.jpg

1995 Haro Master

1995 Haro Master, last year of the twin top tube frame design for the Master. Sold a while ago and is currently in somone's posession as half chrome/half black painted now I believe. Figured I'd post since the other "95" in the musem is from HK and looks like it has the rip-off stickers like the knock-off Masters Gary has pics of from Thailand. Just wanted to get in an example of the real deal with correct stickers for other's reference. All the original stock parts that were still on the bike are in the pic.

http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

Last edited by Hellmutt (2007-10-06 9:22am)

This is not an actual account, just a place for members to post there bikes without their name being associated to it.
This is not an actual account, just a place for members to post there bikes without their name being associated to it.

#2 2010-12-23 7:42pm

superblammo
Museum Newbie

Re: 1995 Haro Master

Hey mate, I'm trying to source a set of origional fusion cranks, let me know if you ever want to sell.

#3 2011-06-14 1:55pm

FU
Pro Member
Bikes: 4

Classic bike!

Duck, Duck, There goes your ad revenue! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I would just like to say that I apologize. For absolutely nothing at all. HA HA HA

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

#4 2011-09-08 8:12pm

leodiadema
Museum Newbie

friend you still have this kit?

#5 2011-11-21 7:40am

jtrag
Museum Newbie
Website

I used to have one of these when it was Brand New straight from Haro and I never put it together and eventually sold it around 1997 for about half the price I paid for it.  yikes

Now I wish I could even find one for sale at a reasonable price!  Someone please help me find another one of these 1995 Haro Master whether it be used or new or even a frame (which is what I like most about these bikes anyway).  I would greatly appreciate it.  You can email me if you have a 1995 Haro Master for sale and I would be happy to work something out with you to purchase it as I haven't had much luck finding anyone that has one for sale that's worth even buying/riding.

It's a shame that I let that bike slip through my fingers when I was 17 but I suppose it was a lesson learned and I'm still going to pay for it (now that I'm buying one much later in life at 31 years old LOL).

I suppose it's an incomplete part of me that I've had since I sold my old 1995 Haro Master before I even got a chance to put it together and ride it due to some family/personal issues at the time...  I really miss that bike.

It would be awesome if Haro made a new Master just like the 1995 model except maybe with a lighter, yet stronger metal and parts.  That would probably be one of the most popular bikes they ever made...  I know I would buy one (or a bunch of them lol).  tongue

#6 2016-07-27 2:47pm

PARCELPOX
For Sale Restricted
Bikes: 3

Anyone know the serial number of the 95 masters please?

jonathanbrook73@gmail.com

Board footer