#176 2013-02-28 4:27pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: CW Racing Phaze 1 Retro Cruiser

michaelk67 wrote:

I agree I would never pay $3500 for the set, especially since i got mine for $1000 (and that was a stretch for me); however, they were limited to only 25 sets. Now there is no guarantee Juan from CW will not make more; however, at the moment only 25 sets exists and demand exceeds supply. There are some serious CW fans out there, and some of us are a little more obsessive and crazier than others. Dang maybe I should list mine....hmmn:D

So, is it 20 or 25?

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#177 2013-02-28 4:34pm

Spector007
Vegas VIP
Bikes: 4
Website

itsdug wrote:

michaelk67 wrote:

I agree I would never pay $3500 for the set, especially since i got mine for $1000 (and that was a stretch for me); however, they were limited to only 25 sets. Now there is no guarantee Juan from CW will not make more; however, at the moment only 25 sets exists and demand exceeds supply. There are some serious CW fans out there, and some of us are a little more obsessive and crazier than others. Dang maybe I should list mine....hmmn:D

So, is it 20 or 25?

20 were made for the public, the other 5 are for the owners I believe ....
Now as for the Tracer Finn Phaze One they only made 15 for the public and I think one for Tracer himself....
With his name on his even for the dropouts, very kool, I'm sure theres a picture of him with a big smile holding his...

Also from what I understood, CW will NOT make these bikes again. These bikes were made for the lucky few that were able to get on the list. I understand there will be one more project from them, the Mike Buff, and then it's on too the future.......A new CW frame to bring them full circle from past to present and beyond. wink

Last edited by Spector007 (2013-02-28 4:43pm)

Come ride with me on INSTAGRAM: @VegasStyleVip
or Twitter: @Vegas_Style_VIP

Co-Host of the Las Vegas #PODCAST "The Mike and the Mouth show" Going underground to get you the underbelly of the beast!  We take you places in Vegas others won't! Guaranteed to offend!

#178 2013-03-01 12:10am

AKGOFF
Pro Member
Bikes: 7

itsdug wrote:

michaelk67 wrote:

So, is it 20 or 25?

20 to the public, 3 to the owners, 1 to the welder Greg Melms, 1 to Tracer Finn and the Prototype to me.

26 in total

Outta the game and over the moon!!

#179 2013-03-12 7:12pm

Deuce
Expert

mxfan69 wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Seller is a member here. Hoping he sees this and has a response.

What kind of response are you expecting? "Wow guys my 1200 dollar reserve got tripled" or would you expect "I felt guilty for making to much off a dumb ass so i refunded 2/3 of his payment". I'm confused at what you're hoping to see from the seller's end. Now, on the other hand, IF the buyer was a member, by all means i would want to know, WTF were you thinking dude!!!

Bingo!

Fake bids? Fake auction? WTF? There are some retarded replies here. I don't care what someone pays for stuff, mine or yours. I set a reserve and let it go. That's it. Maybe the buyer is rich and this purchase was pocket change? I don't know, nobody but the buyer does. Hopefully the buyer enjoys it.

I'm just glad it sold. I just had back surgery and can't ride BMX anymore. So I'm out of work trying to pay bills my health insurance didn't cover. Aside from riding around the block, I'm pretty limited. So, sadly it all has to go.

#180 2013-03-12 7:25pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Website

Deuce wrote:

mxfan69 wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Seller is a member here. Hoping he sees this and has a response.

What kind of response are you expecting? "Wow guys my 1200 dollar reserve got tripled" or would you expect "I felt guilty for making to much off a dumb ass so i refunded 2/3 of his payment". I'm confused at what you're hoping to see from the seller's end. Now, on the other hand, IF the buyer was a member, by all means i would want to know, WTF were you thinking dude!!!

Bingo!

Fake bids? Fake auction? WTF? There are some retarded replies here. I don't care what someone pays for stuff, mine or yours. I set a reserve and let it go. That's it. Maybe the buyer is rich and this purchase was pocket change? I don't know, nobody but the buyer does. Hopefully the buyer enjoys it.

I'm just glad it sold. I just had back surgery and can't ride BMX anymore. So I'm out of work trying to pay bills my health insurance didn't cover. Aside from riding around the block, I'm pretty limited. So, sadly it all has to go.

The reason I had made the comment is because I had seen your posts in another thread talking about the auction and what you were hoping, thinking it would sell for. That thread "disappeared" just before the end of the auction. Good luck with your back!

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#181 2013-03-12 7:41pm

jokerman13922
Pro MemberNo Pedals 4 U Tough Guy!
Bikes: 28

Hi Doug lol

AHOLE LIST:----> KING AHOLE BRADDLPHNS, KING MINION TXBONER AND HIS QUEEN MINION BIRD AND LITTLE MINIONS, X33D801969z28,ICEMAN, PERRONT AND FRESH (AGAIN)! DYNOBMX, MY STEPSON LIL BMXER, NEW MEMBER GTbikesIlikes, robk131313!   except Kurt-rad, and Roy Munson, And itsdug

#182 2013-03-12 7:42pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Website

Hi Keith!

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#183 2013-03-12 7:45pm

jokerman13922

yikes you figured it out lol

itsdug wrote:

Hi Keith!

AHOLE LIST:----> KING AHOLE BRADDLPHNS, KING MINION TXBONER AND HIS QUEEN MINION BIRD AND LITTLE MINIONS, X33D801969z28,ICEMAN, PERRONT AND FRESH (AGAIN)! DYNOBMX, MY STEPSON LIL BMXER, NEW MEMBER GTbikesIlikes, robk131313!   except Kurt-rad, and Roy Munson, And itsdug

#184 2013-03-12 7:45pm

Deuce
Expert

itsdug wrote:

The reason I had made the comment is because I had seen your posts in another thread talking about the auction and what you were hoping, thinking it would sell for. That thread "disappeared" just before the end of the auction. Good luck with your back!

One of the mods deleted that thread. Someone else started it and I replied. The mod told me I had to have a pro membership to post on it. So he deleted it.

My back feels fine now. Sciatica is gone. However, a nasty side effect of surgery on the L5/S1 is that the outer half of my right foot has been numb for 6 weeks now and it hurts like hell to even stand on it. I was told it is common and goes away usually in 3 weeks. Well mine hasn't improved at all, 6 weeks out! It really sucks. And they have no idea when it will get better. It's like when your foot goes to sleep if you were to jump off a chair over and over and over. Every step feels like that.

#185 2013-03-12 7:46pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Website

Long time ago!

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#186 2013-03-12 7:49pm

jokerman13922

Did you let Kurt  know

#187 2013-03-12 7:50pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Website

Deuce wrote:

itsdug wrote:

One of the mods deleted that thread. Someone else started it and I replied. The mod told me I had to have a pro membership to post on it. So he deleted it.

My back feels fine now. Sciatica is gone. However, a nasty side effect of surgery on the L5/S1 is that the outer half of my right foot has been numb for 6 weeks now and it hurts like hell to even stand on it. I was told it is common and goes away usually in 3 weeks. Well mine hasn't improved at all, 6 weeks out! It really sucks. And they have no idea when it will get better. It's like when your foot goes to sleep if you were to jump off a chair over and over and over. Every step feels like that.

Cool. Like I said, I was just hoping you'd comment on the thread at one point. I'm guessing it sold for more than you could have ever dreamed of. That was my point.

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#188 2013-03-12 7:51pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Website

jokerman13922 wrote:

Did you let Kurt  know

I did. Figured he'd say something dumb and you'd beat him up! lol

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#189 2013-03-12 7:57pm

vassar
Pro Member
Bikes: 2

Deuce wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Deuce, it gets better. I had the same surgery (twice) between L5/S1. Should of kept the bike.... riding makes me feel better when sciatica starts acting up. Be patient bro.

-Christian

[img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/vassar_st/BMXSig.jpg[/img]

#190 2013-03-12 8:09pm

Deuce
Expert

vassar wrote:

Deuce, it gets better. I had the same surgery (twice) between L5/S1. Should of kept the bike.... riding makes me feel better when sciatica starts acting up. Be patient bro.

-Christian

I hope it's sooner than later. I know later I'll regret selling everything. But at this point, I'm in a bind.

I had a fragmented disc. I had spinal stenosis and had a discectomy without fusion, but the fragment was removed. It had been bad for a while and started to calcify on the nerve canal, so all of that couldn't be cleaned up 100%. Once my foot clears up, I'll be happy. But I'm going to take it easy from now on. Where the disc broke, I'm told it will always be a weak area. I just don't want to go through this again.

Board footer

View Cart →