You are not logged in.

2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

#1 2012-08-04 11:48pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

http://bmxmuseum.com//image/null_zps89d3c95b.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/1002260_542893649092375_1017706464_n.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/963880_535790589802681_263449402_o---copy.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/photo12401_zps426041f6.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/null_zps03279bb5.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/null_zpscd92a3e2.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/image_copy1962.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/603533_600739949951042_1024406588_n-1.jpg

2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

me and my baby have been together for a year and 4 months may she rest in peices :(

rip 08/03/12-12/14/13


http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#2 2012-08-05 6:19am

rocketman24
Expert
From: Tampa, FL
Signed up: 2010-08-22
Posts: 554
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

Look's like somebody got a killer B Day present. Sweet new rig.:cool:

Offline

 

#3 2012-08-05 9:00am

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

thanks i love it sooooooooo much it rides super smooth and im geting fit FAF tires soon then i will be able to put on brakes :cool: :D


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#4 2012-08-07 8:47pm

77stroker2
Thread Killer
From: MODESTO,CA
Signed up: 2010-03-04
Posts: 5750
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

Dude This Is Sick ! Glad To Hear That You Got Better ( At Doing Tricks That Is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P ) And Glad You Healed ! Love The New Ride And Did Santa Clause ( ED ) Get This For You :lol::lol::lol::lol: ! Instant Flavor ! :D


Ken=The Number 1 Poser !
Desert Storm Vet. US Navy FC2  ( 1986-1991 )

Left Old Junk ( I Mean Old School)  For New School! Love "THE DARK SIDE"!
As Craig Ferguson Would Say," I Look Forward To Your Hate Mail " !
[img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/shitmyrompers/Modern%20Muscle%20Cars/aaf1aff9-d865-45cf-b141-8ba083757654_zps8a8fc026.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#5 2012-08-07 8:51pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

77stroker2 wrote:

Dude This Is Sick ! Glad To Hear That You Got Better ( At Doing Tricks That Is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P ) And Glad You Healed ! Love The New Ride And Did Santa Clause ( ED ) Get This For You :lol::lol::lol::lol: ! Instant Flavor ! :D

yes hes a great guy too!!! im really stoked about this bike i really like the color of it looks nice the colors really pop out :cool: when i ride it every one stops and stares at me and they yell nice bike :D


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#6 2012-08-09 9:41pm

BMX-Wing
Aaron O.
From: East Of Cleveland
Signed up: 2009-09-03
Posts: 1411
Bikes: 23
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

What the Bumbaclot. Thats killa, I dig the Rasta Mon...:cool:

Last edited by BMX-Wing (2012-08-10 9:57am)

Offline

 

#7 2012-08-10 9:02am

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

BMX-Wing wrote:

What the Bumbaclot. Thats killer, I dig the Rasta Mon...:cool:

thanks their will be more rasta soon maybe :P :lol:


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#8 2012-08-10 3:23pm

Florida Von
"Black Widows"
From: Florida
Signed up: 2009-12-31
Posts: 2785
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

Remi's bike :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG130-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG131-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG132-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG133-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG134-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG135-1.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/deputyfl/IMG137-1.jpg

Offline

 

#9 2012-08-10 5:29pm

rocketman24
Expert
From: Tampa, FL
Signed up: 2010-08-22
Posts: 554
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

:cool:

Offline

 

#10 2012-08-11 5:25pm

77stroker2
Thread Killer
From: MODESTO,CA
Signed up: 2010-03-04
Posts: 5750
Bikes: 8
Offline

Offline

 

#11 2012-08-11 5:28pm

77stroker2
Thread Killer
From: MODESTO,CA
Signed up: 2010-03-04
Posts: 5750
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

Wait A Minute :o Do You Know How Hard I've Been Trying To Become A Black Widow ( Other Than Killing My Wife :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) ??????? Your Bike Has It And The Girl Has It On Her Shirt :o :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P One Day I Will Be A Black Widow ( May Be When I Grow Up, NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) ! You Lucky Dogs :lol: You Young Guns Rock :D


Ken=The Number 1 Poser !
Desert Storm Vet. US Navy FC2  ( 1986-1991 )

Left Old Junk ( I Mean Old School)  For New School! Love "THE DARK SIDE"!
As Craig Ferguson Would Say," I Look Forward To Your Hate Mail " !
[img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/shitmyrompers/Modern%20Muscle%20Cars/aaf1aff9-d865-45cf-b141-8ba083757654_zps8a8fc026.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#12 2012-08-11 6:11pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

77stroker2 wrote:

Wait A Minute :o Do You Know How Hard I've Been Trying To Become A Black Widow ( Other Than Killing My Wife :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) ??????? Your Bike Has It And The Girl Has It On Her Shirt :o :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P One Day I Will Be A Black Widow ( May Be When I Grow Up, NOT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ) ! You Lucky Dogs :lol: You Young Guns Rock :D

the black widow sticker is the most expensive part on my bike :o :lol: :P http://www.planetbmx.com/shop/decals-/- … _1147.html


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#13 2012-08-18 1:20pm

DonBot
Intermediate
From: Bonney Lake, WA
Signed up: 2011-06-08
Posts: 432
Bikes: 10
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

That looks killer with the landing gear! Nice!

Offline

 

#14 2012-08-18 1:41pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

i cant hold pegs with the landing gear but still i love them :D


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#15 2012-08-19 5:40am

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

I CRASHED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?! :o ;) :P


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#16 2012-08-31 11:58am

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

florida von, his daughter, my dad, and i, went to a sublime with Rome concert last night and von got pics of my bike and me :cool: :D

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/nobody105/296628_4603396128738_1153730982_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/nobody105/538872_4603392408645_2041612211_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/nobody105/423881_4603393768679_1393366764_n.jpg


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#17 2013-03-20 8:12pm

Sylasinn
Centurion Member
From: Portage Manitoba, Canada
Signed up: 2013-01-25
Posts: 117
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

That's a very wicked bike, also my first new school like. I think I'm starting to cross over to the Darkside..

Offline

 

#18 2013-03-21 7:04pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

Sylasinn wrote:

That's a very wicked bike, also my first new school like. I think I'm starting to cross over to the Darkside..

ive been on the darkside all my life, i was born a darksider :lol::P


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#19 2013-04-24 3:50pm

five8five
Centurion Member
From: Hill Country TEXAS
Signed up: 2012-08-10
Posts: 201
Bikes: 14
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

no body wrote:

florida von, his daughter, my dad, and i, went to a sublime with Rome concert last night and von got pics of my bike and me :cool: :D

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 0982_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 2211_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 6764_n.jpg

That is the sickest bike, dude! Awesome pics!!! :)

Offline

 

#20 2013-04-24 4:14pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

five8five wrote:

no body wrote:

florida von, his daughter, my dad, and i, went to a sublime with Rome concert last night and von got pics of my bike and me :cool: :D

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 0982_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 2211_n.jpg

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 … 6764_n.jpg

That is the sickest bike, dude! Awesome pics!!! :)

thanks :cool:


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#21 2013-05-22 4:02pm

kevlar kranium
Museum Newbie
From: texas
Signed up: 2013-05-21
Posts: 15
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

love the rasta style heavy hitter! ironically, i was in a bike shop today and saw a 26" fireman's texas cruzer with fat tires like that and immediately wanted some for my big rip. killer style, bro. well done. :cool:  ~kev

Offline

 

#22 2013-05-22 4:11pm

kevlar kranium
Museum Newbie
From: texas
Signed up: 2013-05-21
Posts: 15
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

kevlar kranium wrote:

love the rasta style heavy hitter! ironically, i was in a bike shop today and saw a 26" fireman's texas cruzer with fat tires like that and immediately wanted some for my big rip. killer style, bro. well done. :cool:  ~kev

what size are those bars? they look almost as big as my roseanne bars.

Offline

 

#23 2013-05-22 4:52pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

kevlar kranium wrote:

kevlar kranium wrote:

love the rasta style heavy hitter! ironically, i was in a bike shop today and saw a 26" fireman's texas cruzer with fat tires like that and immediately wanted some for my big rip. killer style, bro. well done. :cool:  ~kev

what size are those bars? they look almost as big as my roseanne bars.

thanks dude there 28.5 wide 8.25 rise there really nice best bars imo


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#24 2013-05-22 5:15pm

kevlar kranium
Museum Newbie
From: texas
Signed up: 2013-05-21
Posts: 15
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

sweet! mine are 32 wide & 9.5 rise. i love them! but i'm a tall dude with long arms. :cool:

Offline

 

#25 2013-05-23 1:46pm

no body
18yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Signed up: 2011-06-25
Posts: 3356
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: 2012 SE Racing Heavy Hitter

kevlar kranium wrote:

sweet! mine are 32 wide & 9.5 rise. i love them! but i'm a tall dude with long arms. :cool:

thats wide :o:D


I AM 18 YEARS OLD!!! :D follow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

Board footer