You are not logged in.

BMXMuseum<--->Newbie Guide<--->Pro Membership<--->How To's  RSS Feed

#51 2012-02-25 7:21pm

iwantmygooseback
Bikes: 1

Re: BMXMuseum<--->Newbie Guide<--->Pro Membership<--->How To's

Oh great so i cant leave feedback for the first item I bought on here! I guess ill have to post 30 times with a lol to make it work.

#52 2012-03-18 11:04am

oozyooz
Pro MemberHMM BOO!!!
Bikes: 6
Website

Kid718 wrote:

I don't really see the issue people have with the "how much is it worth threads".  I mean, if you dug your old bike out of storage, and wanted to know it's current value...going to a forum full of bmx collectors and asking isn't really the worst place to start.  It's probably the best place to ask actually.

+1

Follow me on Instagram @1uzfe_ooz #fohunnagang

#53 2012-03-21 9:44am

Johnnny
ModeratorI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

bkusa wrote:

Hi, I just joined and have a question.
I have a GT Vertigo that is all chrome and is completely original. Basically this bike is like the day it left the showroom. It is perfect and looks like it just came out of the box! It has not been restored, all original and like new. I believe it is a 1992 because the first two numbers in the serial # are 92. My question is how do I come up with a price for it and how should I sell it. It is truely in unbelievable condition. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Perfect example of being a member for 5 months, having only one post, asking in that one post what's it worth and a feeler sales thread all in one.

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#54 2012-04-02 9:25am

djdeil
Pro MemberRaptor Freestyler
Website

Kid718 wrote:

I don't really see the issue people have with the "how much is it worth threads".  I mean, if you dug your old bike out of storage, and wanted to know it's current value...going to a forum full of bmx collectors and asking isn't really the worst place to start.  It's probably the best place to ask actually.

agree.

if your not nice-dont sell or buy from me...im looking for early haro survivor completes... Hit me up.also have completed hutch completes i may sell to right buys...
thanks!

#55 2012-04-02 9:28am

tim1218
Pro Memberside-pull boy
Bikes: 48
For Sale: 3

Can you put #6 in BOLD? big_smile

#56 2012-04-09 3:25pm

Arsenal2012
Pro Member

Awwwww YEAH!

Guess who got a new title..... big_smile

The possibilities are endless, i think.

I didnt really edit anything, I just pushed edit cause I can. wink

Last edited by Arsenal2012 (2012-04-09 3:26pm)

“We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?”
- 451* F

#57 2012-04-10 9:32am

Kalnkar
Museum Newbie

Thanks man. I'm a newbie and found this helpful.

#58 2012-04-25 9:02am

conductor1820
Museum Newbie

Thanx for the help reading the above posts have helped me out a bunch.

#59 2012-06-28 2:11pm

Darthvader
Pro Member

I have a 87 haro master and I was asked if the. Neck was stamped  can anyone tell me what that means it has a group 1 neck and underneath is a square thats blank any help would be appriciated sorry if it's a dumb ??

BUILT NOT BOUGHT. 

Up - up - down - down - left  -right  -left  -right  - B - A  - START

*Support 81*

#60 2012-06-28 2:42pm

Darthvader
Pro Member

^ posted in wrong spot ^

BUILT NOT BOUGHT. 

*Support 81*

#61 2012-09-21 1:43am

AApro
Banned

big_smile

#62 2012-10-01 12:02pm

jerry g
Museum Newbie

I find it very odd that asking worth is such a big issue. Just joined and stepped in poop asking worth. Looking up prices for something is not always easy. Prices change all the time as the economy changes and very many other things like availability. I would also think that for whatever reason people sign up on this forum the more the better. If people are going to get excited over anything and act like a holes, just boot them. I don't see any reason people can't calmly discuss worth.

But if it is this much a problem maybe a big disclaimer when registering would be a good idea.

#63 2012-10-14 9:52pm

myone
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 9

Its not a big issue we just like to mess with the newer guys who come on and the first post they put up is how much? Hang around a littile get to know a few heads learn our sic sense of humeor see what collecting meens cause alot of guys get offended when its all about the money.Have a corndog and roast some marshmellows then if we like you we will still throw you under t bus J/K!!!!!!lollollollollol

Everybody sing GOOOOO YANKEES !!!                      MAH!! COULD WE GET SOME MEATLOAF ??????????

Your gonna wear the shirt of the band your going to see??? DONT BE THAT GUY!!!!!!
R.I.P. Autmn Pasquale 12yrs. old you will not be forgotten. Murderd over BMX parts. UNFORGIVABLE.

#64 2012-11-05 7:02pm

myone
BMXer 4 Life

lollollollollollollol

Everybody sing GOOOOO YANKEES !!!                      MAH!! COULD WE GET SOME MEATLOAF ??????????

Your gonna wear the shirt of the band your going to see??? DONT BE THAT GUY!!!!!!
R.I.P. Autmn Pasquale 12yrs. old you will not be forgotten. Murderd over BMX parts. UNFORGIVABLE.

#65 2012-11-21 9:47pm

mongeese
Pro Member
For Sale: 5

There's a bunch of shiny steeled and colorful bikes in the basement of a building i bought. I think they were used to race each other forever ago. Does anybody know anyone who would remove these things? They are in my way.

#66 2012-11-23 6:41am

Darthvader
Pro Member

^ just tell me where and when ^

BUILT NOT BOUGHT. 

*Support 81*

#67 2013-02-16 6:01am

79bmxairborne

bit like school really ..cool kids n the newbie's ......... help each other out..mostly ride your bike and have fun..isn't that what its all about ? or am i missing something geeeeez roll

chasing an Auburn CR20rx..!!!!!!!!!!!

#68 2013-02-16 6:08am

SprAwL

Arsenal2012 wrote:

Awwwww YEAH!

Guess who got a new title..... big_smile

The possibilities are endless, i think.

I didnt really edit anything, I just pushed edit cause I can. wink

lol lol

☢Looking to buy☢Almost any model~We The People F/F set☢2011 Sunday!~Gary Young Pro☢2011 Sunday!~ Aaron Ross Young Pro (in Chrome)☢

#69 2013-03-15 3:59pm

BMXcowboy
Museum Newbie
Bikes: 7

Just my opinion, but shouldn't all you smart ass haters get off the key board and go ride a BMX bike? That's why we're all on here right, because we all LOVE BMX? Sounds to me like some of these folks got wood-pusher blood runnin' through their veins. We're all brothas from other mothas!  Remember, there was a time when you didn't know squat about BMX.  What goes around comes around, attitude is everything! Ride BMX!

#70 2013-03-15 4:04pm

Antloe
Billy Corgan
Website

BMXcowboy wrote:

Just my opinion, but shouldn't all you smart ass haters get off the key board and go ride a BMX bike? That's why we're all on here right, because we all LOVE BMX? Sounds to me like some of these folks got wood-pusher blood runnin' through their veins. We're all brothas from other mothas!  Remember, there was a time when you didn't know squat about BMX.  What goes around comes around, attitude is everything! Ride BMX!

Wood pushers...roll

Mean Cows x Black Weirdos

#71 2013-03-17 5:47pm

myone
BMXer 4 Life

BMXcowboy wrote:

UHH A YEAH OK THEN!!!yikes

#72 2013-05-11 4:17pm

Stfflr510

The value of something is what you sell it for. The trick is to find the person who will pay the most for it.

#73 2013-05-19 6:33pm

OLDskullBMXER
Uses a Pro Rotor

Stfflr510 wrote:

The value of something is what you sell it for. The trick is to find the person who will pay the most for it.

Agree.
Just throw a price on there. If it sells instantly you priced it to low, but honor the price. If the price is to high 2 things may happen. 1....you get rude comments. 2.......you get no sale.
But research is key. big_smile

__________°×°_________
Old man tiny bike. I'll never get a trick star.  sad

razberrydonutz@gmail.com

#74 2013-08-31 7:27pm

Mr. Cotner
Pro Member
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 38

you could check sold items to give you a idea what things are worth, Just sayin'  ebay sucks for selling !

Reliving child hood 2 wheels@ A time, 1983 quadangle please !

Buy it now or Make offer on most items for sale.

#75 2013-11-26 8:52am

DCB 66
Pro Member

So I'm a newbie to the site,and as I understand it I need to leave 20 posts before I can buy anything from the "FOR SALE" part of the site. Is that correct ?

My BMX Bike..."It was my amusement when I was a child,my freedom when I was a teenager, my hobby as an adult & my wheelchair in my old age." TECHNOLOGY w/OUT IMPROVEMENT IS JUST SCULPTURE  "The Bicycle... Mankind's most noble invention."     "Real Bikes have Scars"

Board footer

View Cart →