You are not logged in.

NFL  RSS Feed

#2926 2019-09-08 10:13pm

ABA180
Candy Apples
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 1399
Bikes: 2

Re: NFL

AJ Macaroo wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

New England won’t put up with his shit. Hope he realizes this and keeps his mouth and stupidity shut. If he can do that he will be a stat hero again. Honestly I doubt it. I guarantee failure.
It’s like how great could t.o. Have been if he just showed up for work without drama? Ab is following the footsteps...

Me being a lifelong Raiders fan I was blown away with AB’s antics against not only the organization but the words he spoke to GM Mayock. Example - If it were a white player vs black GM with the words (I’m not going to print what words AB said here but I’m sure you guys read them already) or vice-versa for that matter this story would have been blown the hell up all over the place. It’s almost 2020 for shits sake and racism just needs to stop.

I got a tweet on Friday saying he was playing on Monday after all the talks of a suspension or possibility of being dropped which they didn’t know what move to make early part of this week. Left a sour taste in my mouth that they caved in without any repercussions at that time. Get in my car after off work yesterday and got the news AB was released and NE picked him up. I said out loud good riddance and let him try that shit up there and see how far he gets with that.

This will be Belichicks toughest rehabilitation of a in-coming “troubled” player. He always has said we start with a clean slate and fresh start so leave the bullshit at the front door. Look at these names he’s taken the risk though the years, Corey Dillon in ‘04, Randy Moss in ‘07, Albert Haynesworth in ‘11, Josh Gordon ‘18. Time will tell on this story come the middle of the season guys.

Be that as it may, I'm still wondering why NE wanted this bum.  The common thread of those guys you mentioned is they get a damn good chance for a ring.  AB has one already.

Offline

 

#2927 2019-09-08 10:14pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

ABA180 wrote:

AJ Macaroo wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

New England won’t put up with his shit. Hope he realizes this and keeps his mouth and stupidity shut. If he can do that he will be a stat hero again. Honestly I doubt it. I guarantee failure.
It’s like how great could t.o. Have been if he just showed up for work without drama? Ab is following the footsteps...

Me being a lifelong Raiders fan I was blown away with AB’s antics against not only the organization but the words he spoke to GM Mayock. Example - If it were a white player vs black GM with the words (I’m not going to print what words AB said here but I’m sure you guys read them already) or vice-versa for that matter this story would have been blown the hell up all over the place. It’s almost 2020 for shits sake and racism just needs to stop.

I got a tweet on Friday saying he was playing on Monday after all the talks of a suspension or possibility of being dropped which they didn’t know what move to make early part of this week. Left a sour taste in my mouth that they caved in without any repercussions at that time. Get in my car after off work yesterday and got the news AB was released and NE picked him up. I said out loud good riddance and let him try that shit up there and see how far he gets with that.

This will be Belichicks toughest rehabilitation of a in-coming “troubled” player. He always has said we start with a clean slate and fresh start so leave the bullshit at the front door. Look at these names he’s taken the risk though the years, Corey Dillon in ‘04, Randy Moss in ‘07, Albert Haynesworth in ‘11, Josh Gordon ‘18. Time will tell on this story come the middle of the season guys.

Be that as it may, I'm still wondering why NE wanted this bum.  The common thread of those guys you mentioned is they get a damn good chance for a ring.  AB has one already.

AB doesn’t have a SB ring...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2928 2019-09-09 3:42am

houndog
Pro MemberOn a Mid-Skool Kick
From: OH
Registered: 2010-08-13
Posts: 2725
Bikes: 26

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

How about them dolphins!! lollollol

Worst Team in the NFL...

The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Offline

 

#2929 2019-09-09 7:19am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

houndog wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

How about them dolphins!! lollollol

Worst Team in the NFL...

The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Hue Jackson(he a good WR coach)has your HC, will set you back a few years...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2930 2019-09-09 1:27pm

bRADdlphns
Pro MemberOld freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
From: Biaviian mothership-Detroit
Registered: 2010-03-21
Posts: 8415
Bikes: 32
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

How about them dolphins!! lollollol

Worst Team in the NFL...

how about them LIONS lollollollollollol


don't put front brakes on a race bike, it looks dumb.

all about the U !!!!!!!!

Offline

 

#2931 2019-09-09 8:38pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 2160
Bikes: 2

Re: NFL

houndog wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

How about them dolphins!! lollollol

Worst Team in the NFL...

The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Pretty impressive wearing $200,000 watch during the game.

Maybe should concentrate on winning?

But really, what's the point? Brady's going to get his 7th ring methinks.

Last edited by brettweir89 (2019-09-10 8:01pm)


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
Hey Fella! You're a turkey! -Jim Goose (MFP)

Offline

 

#2932 2019-09-10 6:46pm

esp_mini_wi
Pro MemberKing of Scores
From: Oshkosh, WI
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 4999
For Sale: 61

Re: NFL

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/85267/screenshot_20190910-2041185d7851e705.png
So much for Patriots


I need beaners!!!!!!

Offline

 

#2933 2019-09-10 7:25pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberThe Tailpipe Shocker
From: Conway, SC
Registered: 2017-02-13
Posts: 5259
Bikes: 3

Re: NFL

esp_mini_wi wrote:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 51e705.png
So much for Patriots

When I saw this... I sh!t you not, I laughed so hard I started crying!! lollol


“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Offline

 

#2934 2019-09-11 6:29am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 5332
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 3

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

houndog wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Worst Team in the NFL...

The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Hue Jackson(he a good WR coach)has your HC, will set you back a few years...

Great call Hobbes
That's real talk cool

I will take it a step further. When you keep screwing up in the draft to top everything off, that's more time a team is set back.

All that hype about the browns and all of the moves this off season set them up for failure and boy did it show. I was worried about that very thing happening.  They forgot to address the O line yikes
They are still a work in progress.
It still made me puke to watch that shit show against the Titans.

Oakland,  how about then opening up with a W? They didn't look all that bad but , they have only played 1 game.  They could still end up 1-15 but I seriously doubt it. tongue


Eat shit AB!
Make no mistake about it folks, AB got released by design and I do believe that the Pat's had been in talks with him during all of his circus acts. I probably would have wanted to play for a super bowl winning team before I went to a team that is rebuilding and nothing is certain.
But , I do hope that they do find out that the Pat's and AB did some illegal negotiations.


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#2935 2019-09-11 8:50am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

Jettn25 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

houndog wrote:


The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Hue Jackson(he a good WR coach)has your HC, will set you back a few years...

Great call Hobbes
That's real talk cool

I will take it a step further. When you keep screwing up in the draft to top everything off, that's more time a team is set back.

All that hype about the browns and all of the moves this off season set them up for failure and boy did it show. I was worried about that very thing happening.  They forgot to address the O line yikes
They are still a work in progress.
It still made me puke to watch that shit show against the Titans.

Oakland,  how about then opening up with a W? They didn't look all that bad but , they have only played 1 game.  They could still end up 1-15 but I seriously doubt it. tongue


Eat shit AB!
Make no mistake about it folks, AB got released by design and I do believe that the Pat's had been in talks with him during all of his circus acts. I probably would have wanted to play for a super bowl winning team before I went to a team that is rebuilding and nothing is certain.
But , I do hope that they do find out that the Pat's and AB did some illegal negotiations.

It was all AB...from start to finish...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2936 2019-09-11 2:13pm

houndog
Pro MemberOn a Mid-Skool Kick
From: OH
Registered: 2010-08-13
Posts: 2725
Bikes: 26

Re: NFL

brettweir89 wrote:

houndog wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Worst Team in the NFL...

The Browns have won 11 games in 4 years...  How is this even possible in a league that is actually set up to make the bad teams better?

Pretty impressive wearing $200,000 watch during the game.

Maybe should concentrate on winning?

But really, what's the point? Brady's going to get his 7th ring methinks.

OBJ is a jackass.  Look, I'm a Browns fan but this first game was so predictable.  so much offseason hype.  Mayfield is an arrogant, attention seeking jackass.  I'm fine with the twitter wars and chugging beers at Indians games AFTER you've won some NFL games....after you've proved something.  But, clearly a lack of focus all around.

Offline

 

#2937 2019-09-11 2:18pm

houndog
Pro MemberOn a Mid-Skool Kick
From: OH
Registered: 2010-08-13
Posts: 2725
Bikes: 26

Re: NFL

Speaking of Baker Mayfield.....again, I hope the Browns are good....I hope they become a contender....I hope Mayfield turns out to be the real deal.  But...

Baker Mayfield now moves to 7-8 as a starter.  Of those 7 wins, only 1 was against a team with a winning record, the Ravens.
Here's who he beat:
Jets (4-12)
Falcons (7-9)
Cincy twice (6-10)
Carolina (7-9)
Denver (6-10)
Ravens (10-6)

Baker also has 2 losses against horrific teams:
Raiders (4-12)
Bucs (5-11)

Yet, he dances around doing drum solos, shotguns beers on camera, creates a series of online memes, rips on other QB's via twitter.  Is he really a bonafide NFL superstar that most Cleveland kool-aid drinkers have made him out to be?  Or is he a self-proclaimed superstar?  There's no doubt he think's he's a star.  I just don't know why. 

Go Browns and no offense to any Baker Mayfield fans.

Offline

 

#2938 2019-09-11 4:04pm

bRADdlphns
Pro MemberOld freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
From: Biaviian mothership-Detroit
Registered: 2010-03-21
Posts: 8415
Bikes: 32
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: NFL

houndog wrote:

Speaking of Baker Mayfield.....again, I hope the Browns are good....I hope they become a contender....I hope Mayfield turns out to be the real deal.  But...

Baker Mayfield now moves to 7-8 as a starter.  Of those 7 wins, only 1 was against a team with a winning record, the Ravens.
Here's who he beat:
Jets (4-12)
Falcons (7-9)
Cincy twice (6-10)
Carolina (7-9)
Denver (6-10)
Ravens (10-6)

Baker also has 2 losses against horrific teams:
Raiders (4-12)
Bucs (5-11)

Yet, he dances around doing drum solos, shotguns beers on camera, creates a series of online memes, rips on other QB's via twitter.  Is he really a bonafide NFL superstar that most Cleveland kool-aid drinkers have made him out to be?  Or is he a self-proclaimed superstar?  There's no doubt he think's he's a star.  I just don't know why. 

Go Browns and no offense to any Baker Mayfield fans.

you wanna talk about records, you should research Matthew Staffords

he only has like 6 or 7 wins against teams with a winning record in like 10 YEARS !!!!!! lollollollollol


don't put front brakes on a race bike, it looks dumb.

all about the U !!!!!!!!

Offline

 

#2939 2019-09-15 1:51pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

Detroit Lions 27 Arizona Cardinals 27

0-0-1

San Diego Chargers 10 Detroit Lions 13

1-0-1


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2940 2019-09-16 3:33am

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 2160
Bikes: 2

Re: NFL

Patriots 43-0. Brady at 42 has got to be pretty sobering to other teams.


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
Hey Fella! You're a turkey! -Jim Goose (MFP)

Offline

 

#2941 2019-09-16 5:06am

spsracer1
Pro Member
From: SC>NC
Registered: 2016-10-23
Posts: 1388
Bikes: 19
Website

Re: NFL

brettweir89 wrote:

Patriots 43-0. Brady at 42 has got to be pretty sobering to other teams.

Take away the 14 point the defense scored in garbage time from all the air balls flying around. Then the fact they missed kicks...so it’s 29 which is below what he usually puts up. And the dolphins aren’t doing good this years.
I’m 15 minutes from foxbrough stadium. Easy to pad your numbers playing the jets,bills, and dolphins twice a year.

They are winning so many ways.

They have to be a favorite to repeat this year giving the division and schedule

Last edited by spsracer1 (2019-09-16 5:32am)


Forest view dr.
Havelock, NC 28532

Call me 662-773-2264/662-312-3162 my swingers hotline 24/7 Cruises now booking!

Offline

 

#2942 2019-09-16 5:37am

oldnky
Pro MemberMuseum News Anchorman
From: Western Kentucky
Registered: 2013-06-30
Posts: 3033

Re: NFL

brettweir89 wrote:

Patriots 43-0. Brady at 42 has got to be pretty sobering to other teams.

They have to play a football team first. And I'm a Dolphin fan, lol

Offline

 

#2943 2019-09-16 5:58am

WalkerInTN
Pro MemberWho Dat Nation
From: Chattanooga, TN
Registered: 2014-05-10
Posts: 1735
Bikes: 23

Re: NFL

Really wasn't happy with the blown call in the Saints vs. Rams game.  Bad enough Drew Brees got hurt & was out, but for the refs to blow a fumble call & take a way a touchdown over their inability to do their job.  Changed the station after that, I got better stuff to do.


After over 5 years here, I finally have some bikes listed!

Offline

 

#2944 2019-09-16 6:33am

Agentxxiii
Pro MemberGoogle Is Watching
From: MD
Registered: 2010-09-21
Posts: 1392
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 9

Re: NFL

Hollywood brown is a bonified #1 reciever.
Finally the ravens land a first rounder that can catch!
Lamar a passer? Looks like it...a few more games will tell


Time machine wanted!

Offline

 

#2945 2019-09-16 3:45pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberThe Tailpipe Shocker
From: Conway, SC
Registered: 2017-02-13
Posts: 5259
Bikes: 3

Re: NFL

Ben Roethlisberger, out for season with elbow injury. Now they’re second string will either step up or bomb it completely.


“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Offline

 

#2946 2019-09-16 5:28pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Ben Roethlisberger, out for season with elbow injury. Now they’re second string will either step up or bomb it completely.

Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2947 2019-09-16 5:31pm

80sbikedude
ModeratorBugs Bunny Bmx'er
From: Tarrant County
Registered: 2006-06-14
Posts: 13558
Bikes: 65
Website

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Ben Roethlisberger, out for season with elbow injury. Now they’re second string will either step up or bomb it completely.

Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks...

Yep, both those teams are going to need some good games out of the backup QB's for sure.


ASAP.org ........check it out, I live with it daily
WTB: Murray X20c/Free Spirit F/F or Huffy Pro Lightning F/F
If at first you don't succeed, Do it like your Mom told you!
"Do or do not, there is no try"~~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!

Hook 'Em Horns

Offline

 

#2948 2019-09-16 5:53pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberThe Tailpipe Shocker
From: Conway, SC
Registered: 2017-02-13
Posts: 5259
Bikes: 3

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Ben Roethlisberger, out for season with elbow injury. Now they’re second string will either step up or bomb it completely.

Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks...

Did you see that slow mo vid from when Brees smacked his hand mid pass, it looked like his fingers turned to jello!! Super painful hmm


“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Offline

 

#2949 2019-09-16 6:59pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 37152
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NFL

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Ben Roethlisberger, out for season with elbow injury. Now they’re second string will either step up or bomb it completely.

Drew Brees is out for 6 weeks...

Did you see that slow mo vid from when Brees smacked his hand mid pass, it looked like his fingers turned to jello!! Super painful hmm

Aaron Donald is a Hero!


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Online

 

#2950 2019-09-17 1:19pm

VR46NH69
Member
Registered: 2019-09-11
Posts: 46

Re: NFL

steelers going to find out what kind of coach they have without hof qb!


WTB:  Boss Pro Bars/Freestyle bars /  Tioga Compact Disc (mint please)

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →