You are not logged in.

The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

#26 2012-01-23 6:59pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

More eye "candy"!
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/96%20candy%20STA/DSC06264.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/96%20candy%20STA/DSC06262.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/96%20candy%20STA/DSC06265.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/96%20candy%20STA/DSC06263.jpg

Just a few parts away from puttin this baby together.

Offline

 

#27 2012-01-23 7:09pm

suicidepan
Pro MemberSuper D ~ drchopper
From: California
Registered: 2008-08-26
Posts: 7154
Bikes: 54
For Sale: 8
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!


"Living well is the best revenge" "Give till it hurts"  - Drchopper
  Follow me on Instagram @Suicidepan666

Offline

 

#28 2012-01-23 7:15pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Offline

 

#29 2012-01-23 10:18pm

milhous
Pro Member
From: Marshalltown, IA
Registered: 2009-01-07
Posts: 3345
Bikes: 33
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

suicidepan- That cruiser looks AMAZING with the correct stickers!!

Auburn_Fanatic- I can't wait to see that STA built up.


WANT TO BUY-
Standard Bykes Gyro Hood (red)
Standard Bykes Gyro Junction
Primo Super Tenderizer pedals (black, 4-slot, NOS or excellent condition only)
Profile 1-1/8" seat clamp (Black, mid school style, unfaded)
2018 Volume Sledgehammer complete

Offline

 

#30 2012-01-23 10:26pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

milhous wrote:

suicidepan- That cruiser looks AMAZING with the correct stickers!!

Auburn_Fanatic- I can't wait to see that STA built up.

Just a few more weeks and it'll be done.
Where are the pics of your Shorty complete?

Last edited by Auburn_Fanatic (2012-01-23 10:28pm)

Offline

 

#31 2012-01-24 7:08pm

suicidepan
Pro MemberSuper D ~ drchopper
From: California
Registered: 2008-08-26
Posts: 7154
Bikes: 54
For Sale: 8
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Wow there has got to be more than four people that have 1" Standards !!!!!!!!!!! hmm Come on people post`em up , let`s see who else is hoarding big_smile


"Living well is the best revenge" "Give till it hurts"  - Drchopper
  Follow me on Instagram @Suicidepan666

Offline

 

#32 2012-01-24 7:30pm

milhous
Pro Member
From: Marshalltown, IA
Registered: 2009-01-07
Posts: 3345
Bikes: 33
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Another Marshalltown member (BigWad84) has a couple. He hasn't posted much on here lately though. I will be at his place this weekend, so maybe I can get some pics of his SBC stuff.


WANT TO BUY-
Standard Bykes Gyro Hood (red)
Standard Bykes Gyro Junction
Primo Super Tenderizer pedals (black, 4-slot, NOS or excellent condition only)
Profile 1-1/8" seat clamp (Black, mid school style, unfaded)
2018 Volume Sledgehammer complete

Offline

 

#33 2012-01-24 7:35pm

mitter
Pro Member
From: Clinton, IL
Registered: 2008-12-18
Posts: 1766
Bikes: 13
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

suicidepan wrote:

Wow there has got to be more than four people that have 1" Standards !!!!!!!!!!! hmm Come on people post`em up , let`s see who else is hoarding big_smile

No doubt. I know there's atleast two other 1" shortys I've owned floating around here on the museum. Where's everyone at??

Offline

 

#34 2012-01-24 7:51pm

mitter
Pro Member
From: Clinton, IL
Registered: 2008-12-18
Posts: 1766
Bikes: 13
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Guess I'll just post some randoms.
96 shorty fork decal
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/mitterhead/3962358d.jpg
95 lengthy fork decal
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/mitterhead/d4f17531.jpg
Seat tube decal on the 96
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/mitterhead/ed744bef.jpg

Last edited by mitter (2012-01-24 7:53pm)

Offline

 

#35 2012-01-24 8:09pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

OK some more pics.
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/DSC04732.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/DSC04731.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/1994%20STA/DSC04733.jpg

Offline

 

#36 2012-01-24 8:12pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Here is a Shorty I got from Mark and passed along to member oldskuldj.
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii399/autoxser/3346c7fe.jpg

Offline

 

#37 2012-01-24 8:16pm

nvmyslowride
Pro Member
From: Moline, IL
Registered: 2009-09-20
Posts: 5572
Bikes: 57
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

suicidepan wrote:

Here are some new pics of my 1994 Standard cruiser now with the correct original 1994 decals not repops and the correct pedals as seen in the picture of the bike being raced bitd. The paint on this bike is also original and there are no chips in the paint not even on the dropouts crazy clean survivor smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09031.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09029.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09032.jpg

damn.... looks killer!


PLEASE FIND US IN THE NON-BMX SECTION UNDER Charities, Donations etc... Yes there is one!

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=324898


MIDWEST BMX DONATION PROGRAM IS IN NEED OF YOUR USED BMX PARTS.

VISIT US ON FACEBOOK!!!

Offline

 

#38 2012-01-24 11:07pm

milhous
Pro Member
From: Marshalltown, IA
Registered: 2009-01-07
Posts: 3345
Bikes: 33
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Well even though I am running 1-1/8" forks, it is a 1" frame.
'96 Shorty *96052 serial. I can't read the beginning letter because of the powder. Originally chrome, but refinished in yellow by previous owner.
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68/zachmilhous/DSCN0907.jpg


WANT TO BUY-
Standard Bykes Gyro Hood (red)
Standard Bykes Gyro Junction
Primo Super Tenderizer pedals (black, 4-slot, NOS or excellent condition only)
Profile 1-1/8" seat clamp (Black, mid school style, unfaded)
2018 Volume Sledgehammer complete

Offline

 

#39 2012-01-24 11:08pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

atta boy! wink

Offline

 

#40 2012-01-25 5:21am

mitter
Pro Member
From: Clinton, IL
Registered: 2008-12-18
Posts: 1766
Bikes: 13
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

milhous wrote:

Well even though I am running 1-1/8" forks, it is a 1" frame.
'96 Shorty *96052 serial. I can't read the beginning letter because of the powder. Originally chrome, but refinished in yellow by previous owner.
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68 … CN0907.jpg

Looks killer. Nice job!

Offline

 

#41 2012-01-25 8:19am

suicidepan
Pro MemberSuper D ~ drchopper
From: California
Registered: 2008-08-26
Posts: 7154
Bikes: 54
For Sale: 8
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

milhous wrote:

Well even though I am running 1-1/8" forks, it is a 1" frame.
'96 Shorty *96052 serial. I can't read the beginning letter because of the powder. Originally chrome, but refinished in yellow by previous owner.
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr68 … CN0907.jpg

Agreed very nice build milhous smile


"Living well is the best revenge" "Give till it hurts"  - Drchopper
  Follow me on Instagram @Suicidepan666

Offline

 

#42 2012-01-25 8:26am

drchopper
Museum Addict
From: Vacaville, CA
Registered: 2006-07-12
Posts: 1569
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

I really dig the electric red one !!!!


CWDCRO Original 9 !!!!!!

Offline

 

#43 2012-01-25 8:40am

RyanPartridge
26" Cruisin' with a Coaster Brake
From: Huntington Beach
Registered: 2006-11-17
Posts: 2438
Bikes: 14
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

suicidepan wrote:

Here are some new pics of my 1994 Standard cruiser now with the correct original 1994 decals not repops and the correct pedals as seen in the picture of the bike being raced bitd. The paint on this bike is also original and there are no chips in the paint not even on the dropouts crazy clean survivor smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09031.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09029.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09032.jpg

Dang! That's a smooth lookin' 24! Dig it!cool

Offline

 

#44 2012-01-25 6:10pm

drchopper
Museum Addict
From: Vacaville, CA
Registered: 2006-07-12
Posts: 1569
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

RyanPartridge wrote:

suicidepan wrote:

Here are some new pics of my 1994 Standard cruiser now with the correct original 1994 decals not repops and the correct pedals as seen in the picture of the bike being raced bitd. The paint on this bike is also original and there are no chips in the paint not even on the dropouts crazy clean survivor smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09031.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09029.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … C09032.jpg

Dang! That's a smooth lookin' 24! Dig it!cool

Pretty good if you like the first known Standard Cruiser !!!! smile


CWDCRO Original 9 !!!!!!

Offline

 

#45 2012-01-25 6:18pm

suicidepan
Pro MemberSuper D ~ drchopper
From: California
Registered: 2008-08-26
Posts: 7154
Bikes: 54
For Sale: 8
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Ok time for one of the Big Guns to help motivate this thread lollol This is my 1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty a very rare piece indeed. This is the 82nd Standard frame ever built !!!! not the 82nd shorty but the 82nd frame period. This bad boy is fresh out of 1992 with survivor finishes including the brown over chrome paint and original decals done in the early 90`s and hosts some great parts listed below. Enjoy big_smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/suicidepan/DSCF4688.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/suicidepan/DSCF4689.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/suicidepan/DSCF4690.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/suicidepan/DSCF4691.jpg

Parts list :
1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty 82nd Standard frame ever built
Very early Standard pre bash 1" forks these were Rick Moliterno`s personal forks from he bike that he used until 1994. The gold metallic paint is original and looks insane in the sun.
TNT stem also from Rick Moliterno`s personal bike
Peregrine Super Pro wheels with 1st gen Standard freecoaster
NOS ACS RL Edge tires
Standard Hand Grenade pegs NOS fronts used rears
1st gen Peregrine Q bars
Tech 77 brake levers Japan stamped
Dia compe 990`s front & rear
MKS Grafight pedals
Tioga Task Force cranks
Early Graveyard sprocket 28T
Early 90`s GT freestyle seat
Standard seat post
NOS EZ Jive grips
1st gen Odyssey gyro

Last edited by suicidepan (2012-01-25 6:20pm)


"Living well is the best revenge" "Give till it hurts"  - Drchopper
  Follow me on Instagram @Suicidepan666

Offline

 

#46 2012-01-25 6:29pm

Auburn_Fanatic
XXrlproline24XX
From: Illinois
Registered: 2008-07-22
Posts: 3675
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Dayyyyuuummmmmm boyyyy!!!! Sic bike man. Glad somebody who has a warm spot for Standards got this rig.
Very nice Darin.

Offline

 

#47 2012-01-25 6:30pm

mitter
Pro Member
From: Clinton, IL
Registered: 2008-12-18
Posts: 1766
Bikes: 13
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

suicidepan wrote:

Ok time for one of the Big Guns to help motivate this thread lollol This is my 1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty a very rare piece indeed. This is the 82nd Standard frame ever built !!!! not the 82nd shorty but the 82nd frame period. This bad boy is fresh out of 1992 with survivor finishes including the brown over chrome paint and original decals done in the early 90`s and hosts some great parts listed below. Enjoy big_smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4688.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4689.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4690.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4691.jpg

Parts list :
1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty 82nd Standard frame ever built
Very early Standard pre bash 1" forks these were Rick Moliterno`s personal forks from he bike that he used until 1994. The gold metallic paint is original and looks insane in the sun.
TNT stem also from Rick Moliterno`s personal bike
Peregrine Super Pro wheels with 1st gen Standard freecoaster
NOS ACS RL Edge tires
Standard Hand Grenade pegs NOS fronts used rears
1st gen Peregrine Q bars
Tech 77 brake levers Japan stamped
Dia compe 990`s front & rear
MKS Grafight pedals
Tioga Task Force cranks
Early Graveyard sprocket 28T
Early 90`s GT freestyle seat
Standard seat post
NOS EZ Jive grips
1st gen Odyssey gyro

WOW!!!! Things just got serious in here!!!!!!

Offline

 

#48 2012-01-25 6:32pm

suicidepan
Pro MemberSuper D ~ drchopper
From: California
Registered: 2008-08-26
Posts: 7154
Bikes: 54
For Sale: 8
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

mitter wrote:

suicidepan wrote:

Ok time for one of the Big Guns to help motivate this thread lollol This is my 1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty a very rare piece indeed. This is the 82nd Standard frame ever built !!!! not the 82nd shorty but the 82nd frame period. This bad boy is fresh out of 1992 with survivor finishes including the brown over chrome paint and original decals done in the early 90`s and hosts some great parts listed below. Enjoy big_smile
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4688.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4689.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4690.jpg
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/ … CF4691.jpg

Parts list :
1992 Standard Gardner built Shorty 82nd Standard frame ever built
Very early Standard pre bash 1" forks these were Rick Moliterno`s personal forks from he bike that he used until 1994. The gold metallic paint is original and looks insane in the sun.
TNT stem also from Rick Moliterno`s personal bike
Peregrine Super Pro wheels with 1st gen Standard freecoaster
NOS ACS RL Edge tires
Standard Hand Grenade pegs NOS fronts used rears
1st gen Peregrine Q bars
Tech 77 brake levers Japan stamped
Dia compe 990`s front & rear
MKS Grafight pedals
Tioga Task Force cranks
Early Graveyard sprocket 28T
Early 90`s GT freestyle seat
Standard seat post
NOS EZ Jive grips
1st gen Odyssey gyro

WOW!!!! Things just got serious in here!!!!!!

You bet !!!! Uncle D`s packin some heat tonight lollollol


"Living well is the best revenge" "Give till it hurts"  - Drchopper
  Follow me on Instagram @Suicidepan666

Offline

 

#49 2012-01-25 6:33pm

bRADdlphns
Old freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
From: Biaviian mothership-Detroit
Registered: 2010-03-21
Posts: 8890
Bikes: 32
Website
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

how does this look ?
all done
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/braddlphns/standardclock001-2.jpg
before I drilled the hole, and put the motor and hands on
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/braddlphns/standardclock001-1.jpg
before the coating was on
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/braddlphns/standardclock001.jpg


if your a Trump fan and your friend isnt, dont say anything, they will hate you for it. real compassionate liberal thinking.

Joe Biden molested a 8 yr old girl (Wyoming Senator daughter)

Offline

 

#50 2012-01-25 6:34pm

mitter
Pro Member
From: Clinton, IL
Registered: 2008-12-18
Posts: 1766
Bikes: 13
Offline

Re: The Standard Bykes 1" thread post`em up!

Way cool build Darin!!! As always!!!!

Offline

 

Board footer