44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

#126 2010-07-24 8:56am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP
Signed up: 2010-06-21
Bikes: 24

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

JC82 wrote:

My floor drain drains all my water just fine, my problem is that my foundation is block, and my yard floods everytime we get heavy rain and sturates the ground. My property is covered with large trees and hardly ever gets sun light, not to mention my lot is 2' lower then all the surrounding lots, so my back yard turns into a drainage ditch. Then water comes under the block foundation. Its not a butt load of water , but enough to where i cant keep anything of too much importance down there, and I have so spend 4-6 hours sucking up all the water that keeps seeping under the block. It sux because i need the space for another room.

No fun at all!  Hope that Challenger stays faaaaar away from all that nonsense...

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#127 2010-07-24 9:29am

midschooler
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2010-01-11
Bikes: 47

My neighbor's house is built on a artisian spring. they have 3 sumps and the county redid the drainage in there yard and they still flood into the garage doors. the midwest does suck for water damage.

I pick up what you throw out                                                                                                          Lookin for uncut blast bars!!!!!!!!!!!
O.G.O.A.R.                                                                                                                                                                Midwest BMX

#128 2010-07-24 9:41am

JC82
BMXer 4 Life
Signed up: 2009-01-16
Bikes: 20

All my bikes hang ;)

Wanted: Brand X, green hawk frame, Cbl, Quicksilver, Jalapeno

#129 2010-07-24 9:45am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

midschooler wrote:

My neighbor's house is built on a artisian spring. they have 3 sumps and the county redid the drainage in there yard and they still flood into the garage doors. the midwest does suck for water damage.

Artisian spring?  Does your friend make beer? :lol:

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#130 2010-07-24 10:30am

Mirage1972
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2008-06-23
Bikes: 22

perront wrote:

Mirage1972 wrote:

Near top of a hill, all new drain tiles, 3 HUGE sump crocks with high capacity pumps, battery backup plus a Honda generator and dehumidifiers for good measure here. We don't mess around with moisture, and have a bone-dry basement as a result. The midwest sucks for water damage.

Ahight...If I had to bow to anyone on the Museum, it'd be Mirage1972! :lol:  If you make it out on the 31st, please introduce yourself as "Bone-Dry"! :lol::lol:

:D  Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that I have plans for next weekend (as usual during the summer). I'm going to try to make the next one though. I assume there will be more rides this year. We travel a lot on weekends during the summer to see family, but in the other direction usually.

WTB: Nothing, unless it's a real cheap local survivor score!

"BICYCLING DON'TS: Stunting, doing wheelies, or 'dirt biking' places stresses on bicycles far above design intentions.
Damage such as broken welds, bent forks, and 'flat spots' on rims will result" -- Breaking all the bicycling rules since 1977.

#131 2010-07-24 8:09pm

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
Signed up: 2010-05-07
Bikes: 10

perront wrote:

Bipolar wrote:

I run two sump pumps and never have issues with water......so far. Im also surrounded by corn fields and my nearest nieghbor is 1/4 mile down the road so the fields absorb 90% of the water.

I was about to say that 44t should develop a subdivision and set up shop out in the 815, but if we did that, the cornfields would disappear, and we'd all be flooded! :lol:

I have 40 acres and a 15x15 burn pit......Lets party.

If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

#132 2010-07-24 9:18pm

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Dale, how did the ride go?

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#133 2010-07-24 9:43pm

alainmagana
In Wonderland
Signed up: 2009-04-18
Bikes: 1

perront wrote:

Dale, how did the ride go?

WET :lol::lol::lol:
finally done and slept for 7 hours. Going to chil for know :cool:

Knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!
44T BMX CHICAGO CLUB RIDER
Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity
WTB: SuperBmx Febury 1984

#134 2010-07-25 4:51am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.

Didnt even try it. Got up and the news was saying some of the city was flooded so we just called it off.

#135 2010-07-25 6:34am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Bipolar wrote:

Didnt even try it. Got up and the news was saying some of the city was flooded so we just called it off.

Ahight...Get your race on in Rockford -- balls out, take no prisoners.  44t!!!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#136 2010-07-25 7:09am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Bros (sisters, too! :D), lakefront/downtown ride on Sat, July 31st.  I'm looking to be at the spot (same parking lot at Wilson/LSD) @ 11am.  I'd like to see all 44t founding fathers there, and everyone else is welcome, too.  We will talk business and get our ride on!  ROLL CALL!!!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#137 2010-07-25 7:23am

windycitytom
Signed up: 2010-06-09

im down for sure!!!!!!!!!

every1 get ur personal info to perront,so we know how many peeps r in

44t til death
extreme consumption division

#138 2010-07-25 9:33am

Capt. Nemo
SE Racing Addict
Signed up: 2006-01-04
Bikes: 49

perront wrote:

Bros (sisters, too! :D), lakefront/downtown ride on Sat, July 31st.  I'm looking to be at the spot (same parking lot at Wilson/LSD) @ 11am.  I'd like to see all 44t founding fathers there, and everyone else is welcome, too.  We will talk business and get our ride on!  ROLL CALL!!!

I might have to work.:|

I'll let you know.:)

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us"...

And I'll look down and whisper "no".

#139 2010-07-25 12:36pm

nealsky
Expert
Signed up: 2007-11-19
Bikes: 5

perront wrote:

I might be able to make that. I can make it a goal to have the logo ready by then.
Neal

W A N T E D: Zeronine Super flow plates-any condition~~~~Bottema M-3 skatepark version forks.  44T BMX CLUB, Chicago IL

#140 2010-07-25 1:19pm

alainmagana
In Wonderland

:cool:
Hope no rain then

Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity

#141 2010-07-25 2:26pm

That70'sGuy
Bible Thumper
Signed up: 2007-10-12
Bikes: 25
Website

if maddawg goes ill go with him .

1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

#142 2010-07-25 2:31pm

alainmagana
In Wonderland

That70'sGuy wrote:

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/alainmagana/BMX%20Parts/gilligan_90773360_3f3a3fbea8.jpg
AWWWWWWWWWW the buddy system :lol::lol:

#143 2010-07-25 4:18pm

That70'sGuy
Bible Thumper
Signed up: 2007-10-12
Bikes: 25
Website

alainmagana wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af11 … 3fbea8.jpg
AWWWWWWWWWW the buddy system :lol::lol:

lol........

1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

#144 2010-07-25 7:30pm

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.

Ill be there.

#145 2010-07-25 7:40pm

Hatebreeder
Pro MemberBlack Bikes Matter..
Signed up: 2007-12-17
Bikes: 18
For Sale: 1

I can make any day but the 31st...have a party to go to :(

#146 2010-07-25 8:33pm

WTP Trust
Banned
Signed up: 2010-05-22

Post more photos please, it's great to see all the overweight balding/mulleted middle aged guys on these runs...oh, and one little hipster in skinny jeans.

Lurking behind keyboard and screen, ready to serve insults and barbs.

#147 2010-07-25 8:45pm

MADDAWG
BMXer 4 Life
Signed up: 2008-02-14
Bikes: 16

WTP Trust wrote:

Post more photos please, it's great to see all the overweight balding/mulleted middle aged guys on these runs...oh, and one little hipster in skinny jeans.

:(                            :D over weight maybe -  middle age i really dont know about that , im a 40 yr. old kid  :lol::lol::lol:
The last time it rained i turned the corner and the truck fishtailed my wife looked at me and said " why do you still act like a little kid "  :/  " grow up "

I said " theirs still a little kid that lives inside of me " :D

She answered " tell him he's grounded then "

Last edited by MADDAWG (2010-07-25 8:46pm)

.                       IL/WI Border area O.G.O.A.R.                            

Rule #9 :If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

#148 2010-07-25 8:50pm

85mongoose
Pro Member
Signed up: 2008-06-15
Bikes: 4

Thats some funny stuff!!

O.G.O.A.R Club- Life Member

#149 2010-07-25 8:55pm

WTP Trust
Banned
Signed up: 2010-05-22

MADDAWG wrote:

WTP Trust wrote:

:(                            :D over weight maybe -  middle age i really dont know about that , im a 40 yr. old kid  :lol::lol::lol:
The last time it rained i turned the corner and the truck fishtailed my wife looked at me and said " why do you still act like a little kid "  :/  " grow up "

I said " theirs still a little kid that lives inside of me " :D

She answered " tell him he's grounded then "

Hahaha. No, man. Fishtailing vehicles around corners is timeless.

Lurking behind keyboard and screen, ready to serve insults and barbs.

#150 2010-07-25 9:12pm

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

@WTP Trust -- I guess we were riding too much to take more pictures. ;) FYI, the hipster rips!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

Board footer