That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
Bikes: 25
Website

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

MADDAWG wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

MADDAWG wrote:

I was BUT we got called in for work tomorrow ,since we got rained out today neutral

ill catch a ride with you hector

Im sure will head down to the city for a ride when you get back - do you still have any Old School rides or are you Freestylin now

frestyle deez nuts .....
i think ill ride this
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/rarebmx/cooooooks021.jpg

1 847 249 5670 shop ask for von never on thursday
playatyourownrisk360@yahoo.com  bmxpert on duty.....
thats 1400 , leading to the safe return of the collection .....
210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

#102 2010-07-24 3:12am

MADDAWG
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 16

That70'sGuy wrote:

MADDAWG wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

Im sure will head down to the city for a ride when you get back - do you still have any Old School rides or are you Freestylin now

frestyle deez nuts .....
i think ill ride this
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12 … oks021.jpg

I got something else you can ride just in case the Cooks isn't available wink you know i got your back Lil Buddy

.                       IL/WI Border area O.G.O.A.R.                            

Rule #9 :If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

#103 2010-07-24 5:00am

alainmagana
In Wonderland
Bikes: 1

^Sounds like some one wants to play gilligan's island lollol ^
http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af110/alainmagana/BMX%20Parts/gilligan_90773360_3f3a3fbea8.jpg
Fug basement got flooded and been up almost 24 hours sad

Last edited by alainmagana (2010-07-24 5:00am)

Knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!
44T BMX CHICAGO CLUB RIDER
Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity
WTB: SuperBmx Febury 1984

#104 2010-07-24 5:00am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

That70'sGuy wrote:

MADDAWG wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

frestyle deez nuts .....
i think ill ride this

Smoking ride Bro tongue

Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesireables and the Subjugation of Humanity

#105 2010-07-24 6:03am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
Bikes: 10

This fuggin rain sucks. Sorry to hear about ur basement.

If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

#106 2010-07-24 6:13am

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
Website

MADDAWG wrote:

That70'sGuy wrote:

MADDAWG wrote:

frestyle deez nuts .....
i think ill ride this

I got something else you can ride just in case the Cooks isn't available wink you know i got your back Lil Buddy

joto ....lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

210 264 8937
no law involved , just me my dad and 1400 in cash and you pointing a finger saying its in there [/b]

#107 2010-07-24 6:36am

JC82
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 20

Ive been up all night shop vac'in water out of the basement too yikes

Wanted: Brand X, green hawk frame, Cbl, Quicksilver, Jalapeno

#108 2010-07-24 6:50am

That70'sGuy
Pro MemberBible Thumper
Website

alainmagana wrote:

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af11 … 3fbea8.jpg

dude that sucks .......carpet???

210 264 8937

#109 2010-07-24 7:33am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP
Bikes: 23

Sorry 'bout the basement, Alain.  I can feel your pain.  Behold -- the Great Flood of 2008!

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab123/soulman73/IMG_0406.jpg
http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab123/soulman73/IMG_0404.jpg

mad Saturday, September 13 2008 was a day that SUCKED!!!  16" of standing water taught me the hard way that a sump pump that works is absolutely necessary!  It also taught me that backflow insurance -- NOT flood insurance -- can cover this type of damage 100%.  Thanks, Allstate!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#110 2010-07-24 7:38am

JC82
BMXer 4 Life

sump pump? all I have is a floor drain hmm  man I wish i had a sump pump, i was quoted 7500 for drain tile and sump pump install. They dont finance though

#111 2010-07-24 7:40am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

That70'sGuy wrote:

alainmagana wrote:

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af11 … 3fbea8.jpg

dude that sucks .......carpet???

Naw, i been ready for this sh!t. cement floors and water ready lol usually when water does get in i'm on top of it and never gets in the whole basement if it does maybe a inch. BUT i was in oak park for my nephews fundraiser, rode my bike there, and got stuck untill 2 am before i got home. Well the misses don't know sh!t about water pumps (plug in would help mad) the brother-in-law doesn't know how to change a light buld mad so guess who does the cleaning when they finally get home roll 28 hours and counting sad fug even the monsters ain't doing it to me no more

#112 2010-07-24 7:47am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

perront wrote:

Sorry 'bout the basement, Alain.  I can feel your pain.  Behold -- the Great Flood of 2008!

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 … G_0406.jpg
http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 … G_0404.jpg

mad Saturday, September 13 2008 was a day that SUCKED!!!  16" of standing water taught me the hard way that a sump pump that works is absolutely necessary!  It also taught me that backflow insurance -- NOT flood insurance -- can cover this type of damage 100%.  Thanks, Allstate!

Fug that yikes my neighbors got hit like that. shit i use a industrial pump that moves i don't know how many gallons of water, the only problem is that it must be fully submerge or it will burn out and heavy like a new era BMX bike. The trick i use is as it running, i am dumping water all over it so it stays cool. I know,  i know make the ditch and stuff. But i like doing things the hard way mad F**K i'm going to tile the whole fuker next time, Mexican style or like a prison cell so i can just hose down the motherflower neutral Dang i'm tired

#113 2010-07-24 7:48am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

JC82 wrote:

sump pump? all I have is a floor drain hmm  man I wish i had a sump pump, i was quoted 7500 for drain tile and sump pump install. They dont finance though

$7500?! yikes  They should be able to dig up your yard, replace your 14" pipe, and install a backwater valve (the ultimate form of preventative maintenance) for way less than that.  What I did was have my guy install a sump and a custom drainage system that pipes the water out into my front yard via a combo PVC pipe/currogated hose drilled through my crawl space wall, plus a restrictor system that functions as a backflow valve.  So far, so good, but I really need to put in a gas-powered generator as backup power.

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#114 2010-07-24 7:48am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

Sorry, running multiple laptops in the house at the moment yikes

#115 2010-07-24 7:50am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

alainmagana wrote:

Keep them sh_ts out of the water, bro!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#116 2010-07-24 7:51am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

I have that
  They should be able to dig up your yard, replace your 14" pipe, and install a backwater valve (the ultimate form of preventative maintenance)
That's why I only get small amount of water. today 4 inches top, if that. The only thing is i clean out my basement 3 times already today since 2am and the fuggin water comes back in a drain and shower, right as im going to lay down.

#117 2010-07-24 7:52am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

perront wrote:

alainmagana wrote:

1st floor and 2nd. damn inlaws in the basement mad lol

#118 2010-07-24 7:55am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

alainmagana wrote:

perront wrote:

alainmagana wrote:

1st floor and 2nd. damn inlaws in the basement mad lol

lollol Bless 'em all!  I'm gonna let you get back to work, bro!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#119 2010-07-24 7:57am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

perront wrote:

JC82 wrote:

$7500?! yikes  They should be able to dig up your yard, replace your 14" pipe, and install a backwater valve (the ultimate form of preventative maintenance) for way less than that.  What I did was have my guy install a sump and a custom drainage system that pipes the water out into my front yard via a combo PVC pipe/currogated hose drilled through my crawl space wall, plus a restrictor system that functions as a backflow valve.  So far, so good, but I really need to put in a gas-powered generator as backup power.

@ JC82 -- BTW, of you didn't know, the floor drain is were that kind of water comes from.  That's the purpose of the big-a$$ 14" backflow valve in the yard.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#120 2010-07-24 7:57am

Bipolar
No Sho, Fo Sho.
Bikes: 10

I run two sump pumps and never have issues with water......so far. Im also surrounded by corn fields and my nearest nieghbor is 1/4 mile down the road so the fields absorb 90% of the water.

If it's Mid-School, and Made by Schwinn..... I'm your HUCKLEBERRY!!

#121 2010-07-24 8:03am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Bipolar wrote:

I run two sump pumps and never have issues with water......so far. Im also surrounded by corn fields and my nearest nieghbor is 1/4 mile down the road so the fields absorb 90% of the water.

I was about to say that 44t should develop a subdivision and set up shop out in the 815, but if we did that, the cornfields would disappear, and we'd all be flooded! lol

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#122 2010-07-24 8:04am

Mirage1972
Museum Addict
Bikes: 22

Near top of a hill, all new drain tiles, 3 HUGE sump crocks with high capacity pumps, battery backup plus a Honda generator and dehumidifiers for good measure here. We don't mess around with moisture, and have a bone-dry basement as a result. The midwest sucks for water damage.

Last edited by Mirage1972 (2010-07-24 8:04am)

WTB: Nothing, unless it's a real cheap local survivor score!

"BICYCLING DON'TS: Stunting, doing wheelies, or 'dirt biking' places stresses on bicycles far above design intentions.
Damage such as broken welds, bent forks, and 'flat spots' on rims will result" -- Breaking all the bicycling rules since 1977.

#123 2010-07-24 8:11am

alainmagana
In Wonderland

Mirage1972 wrote:

Near top of a hill, all new drain tiles, 3 HUGE sump crocks with high capacity pumps, battery backup plus a Honda generator and dehumidifiers for good measure here. We don't mess around with moisture, and have a bone-dry basement as a result. The midwest sucks for water damage.

fuggin A, went downstairs and said, hey moterfolwer. i'm going to bed if you don't care about your crap. neither am I. Proceeded to go to 2nd floor to catch some ZZZ. guess who made me go back down sad My dad always said "Happy wife, happy life" see you guys in a few sad

#124 2010-07-24 8:13am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

Mirage1972 wrote:

Ahight...If I had to bow to anyone on the Museum, it'd be Mirage1972! lol  If you make it out on the 31st, please introduce yourself as "Bone-Dry"! lollol

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#125 2010-07-24 8:31am

JC82
BMXer 4 Life

My floor drain drains all my water just fine, my problem is that my foundation is block, and my yard floods everytime we get heavy rain and sturates the ground. My property is covered with large trees and hardly ever gets sun light, not to mention my lot is 2' lower then all the surrounding lots, so my back yard turns into a drainage ditch. Then water comes under the block foundation. Its not a butt load of water , but enough to where i cant keep anything of too much importance down there, and I have so spend 4-6 hours sucking up all the water that keeps seeping under the block. It sux because i need the space for another room.

Board footer