44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

#9626 2021-02-24 2:52am

old bmx dad/Ted
Pro MemberRobinson Museum Curator
Bikes: 19
For Sale: 3

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

Yes.  That is the plans.   Dates are being worked on as we speak. wink

44T-Chicago Life member.                  1983 Robinson Cruiser ..  Thank you Brian ...

Birthplace & Home of the Robinson sanctuary .

Trailorparkpimps #1 and only Big friend
    Fubu79 you have a special place in my heart
       Bird you will be missed .....
                                                                 OTB ??????

#9627 2021-02-25 3:16pm

kopwithit
Pro MemberIt’s a Detroit Thing!
Bikes: 22

Who is riding Critical Mass Friday??? Hope someone is- Nice Balmy 40 degree night out here in Detroit... Riders Ready???

Hammer Time---Kopasetic Decks---Thats how I Roll$$$

When I'm riding my bicycle,I feel like a Buddhist who is happy to enjoy his Mundane Existence-
Quote- Robin Williams- RIP...AMEN...

#9628 2021-02-25 3:57pm

old bmx dad/Ted

I am working.  wink

44T-Chicago Life member.                  1983 Robinson Cruiser ..  Thank you Brian ...

OTB ??????

#9629 2021-02-25 4:48pm

kopwithit

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

I am working.  wink

Make that Money,Ted$$$ Hope all is well... Itching for some long hauls,with big group of riders... cool

Last edited by kopwithit (2021-02-25 4:49pm)

When I'm riding my bicycle,I feel like a Buddhist who is happy to enjoy his Mundane Existence-

#9630 2021-02-28 3:01pm

old bmx dad/Ted

kopwithit wrote:

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

I am working.  wink

Make that Money,Ted$$$ Hope all is well... Itching for some long hauls,with big group of riders... cool

Yes , same here. Can't wait till the cross town classic.

OTB ??????

#9631 2021-02-28 7:39pm

getwheels
Pro Member44T Prince Regent
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 46

Hey all you Detroit based riders.  I need a favor bike check and possible pick up.  Who lives near Livonia and willing to hook a brother up?

Old-Mid-New School it's ALL COOL... Racing- 80's, idle-90's, now Cruzin' 24's & 20's & Yes I roll on Graphites. 
Your Tail Gate Keeper to Grillie G's BBQ    44T Chicago Factory Support Rider & fellow OGOAR-Swap Dweller

In search of JMC serial #'s DY8479 & 84C8855.....

Wanted: Better paying  job in order to further support BMX habit ....

#9632 2021-03-01 2:56am

old bmx dad/Ted

You need to post that on the 44T Detroit thread.

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic. … 2#p6975992

Last edited by old bmx dad/Ted (2021-03-01 2:56am)

OTB ??????

#9633 2021-03-01 10:39am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP
Bikes: 23

cool

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#9634 2021-03-01 11:35am

kopwithit

getwheels wrote:

Hey all you Detroit based riders.  I need a favor bike check and possible pick up.  Who lives near Livonia and willing to hook a brother up?

I can be your Huckleberry... PM info... Was just that way,and not far from my Hood... Kopasetic...cool

#9635 2021-03-02 3:06am

old bmx dad/Ted

Outstanding.

OTB ??????

#9636 2021-03-02 3:19pm

bRADdlphns
Old freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
Bikes: 32
Website

Good Ole censorship I see. Go ahead delete this too lollol

If America is SO racist, then why is everyone coming here ???  asking for a friend.

If you dont like America, GET OUT !!!

#9637 2021-03-02 3:58pm

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

bRADdlphns wrote:

I reported you because you insulted somebody, and are not adding anything good to this thread.  Please stop posting this negative shit, or I will report you again.

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#9638 2021-03-02 5:23pm

bRADdlphns
Website

perront wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

I reported you because you insulted somebody, and are not adding anything good to this thread.  Please stop posting this negative shit, or I will report you again.

go ahead and do what you gotta do dude, I dont give a F.  how about that

If America is SO racist, then why is everyone coming here ???  asking for a friend.

#9639 2021-03-02 5:23pm

bRADdlphns
Website

and F OBAMA, BIDEN AND HARRIS lollollollollollollol

#9640 2021-03-02 5:35pm

getwheels
Pro Member44T Prince Regent
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 46

kopwithit wrote:

getwheels wrote:

I can be your Huckleberry... PM info... Was just that way,and not far from my Hood... Kopasetic...cool

Thanks Mark!!

Old-Mid-New School it's ALL COOL... Racing- 80's, idle-90's, now Cruzin' 24's & 20's & Yes I roll on Graphites. 
Your Tail Gate Keeper to Grillie G's BBQ    44T Chicago Factory Support Rider & fellow OGOAR-Swap Dweller

In search of JMC serial #'s DY8479 & 84C8855.....

Wanted: Better paying  job in order to further support BMX habit ....

#9641 2021-03-02 6:48pm

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

bRADdlphns wrote:

perront wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

Clearly, you don't give a F**K because you are only amusing and embarassing yourself at the same time.  Go ahead and do you, if it makes you feel any better.  As I told you on that VM a few months ago, I wish you well.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#9642 2021-03-03 3:46am

bRADdlphns
Website

perront wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

perront wrote:

Clearly, you don't give a F**K because you are only amusing and embarassing yourself at the same time.  Go ahead and do you, if it makes you feel any better.  As I told you on that VM a few months ago, I wish you well.

I wish u well as well. So let's go back when this started, your the one that got all butt hurt when you found out that I voted for Trump. YOU attacked me cause I stated in a thread " if you don't like America leave " it wasn't aimed at you at all. YOU took it that way, saying my people were brought here against their own will. Perron I'm gonna be really honest here, you haven't ever been oppressed in your life. From what I hear your family is pretty well off, you went to college, have a nice white Jewish wife and good kids. Looks like to me u did good for yourself, and I'm happy for u. In MY VIEW, there is no oppression in this country, life is about choices. You made good ones and honestly I didn't. I have NEVER had white privilege. And anyone in MY opinion that says that, is as Martin Luther king said " it's judging me by the color of my skin and not the content of my character"

I grew up in a broken home, my mom didn't make much money. We grew up poor and i made bad choices. I did some drugs and had to steal to get by. So NO NOT PRIVILEGED.
I considered you a great friend, when my ex died you came to the funeral and I'll never forget that.

So back, you told me we would discuss it at the Indiana show. Well when the show came, you said " I don't want to talk about it" so everything is up to YOU, cause you don't want to talk about it !!!! That honestly was the best time to talk about it, face to face, man to man. YOU are the one judging me for supporting Trump. It's your TDS for Trump. But see that's the difference between SOME from the  left. IT'S YOUR WAY ONLY. We need to be reprogrammed ?? LOL

I NEVER EVER said anything bad to anyone for 8 yrs of Obama. That's your choice, I don't agree,but this is Free country period. I love this country and EVERYONE that is here legally. Black, white, brown etc...
And before anyone wants to chime in and call me a racist, not gonna work with me. My wife is BROWN for those that don't know.

So if you ever want to talk, YOU call me, we can have a discussion about anything. I don't yell and scream. I still love you as a brother and always will.

#9643 2021-03-03 5:09am

PredatorGeek
Pro MemberSwervGotti Gottem!

Stupid ass politricks. They are made to divide us all. Obviously its working. Hope this country heals itself soon. In the words of Bob Marley, One Love Brothers!

44T BMX Club Chicago-Indiana Chapter.

#9644 2021-03-03 5:14am

kopwithit

getwheels wrote:

kopwithit wrote:

getwheels wrote:

Thanks Mark!!

cool Anytime...

#9645 2021-03-03 6:43am

El Gecko
Museum Addict
Bikes: 10

bRADdlphns wrote:

perront wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

I wish u well as well. So let's go back when this started, your the one that got all butt hurt when you found out that I voted for Trump. YOU attacked me cause I stated in a thread " if you don't like America leave " it wasn't aimed at you at all. YOU took it that way, saying my people were brought here against their own will. Perron I'm gonna be really honest here, you haven't ever been oppressed in your life. From what I hear your family is pretty well off, you went to college, have a nice white Jewish wife and good kids. Looks like to me u did good for yourself, and I'm happy for u. In MY VIEW, there is no oppression in this country, life is about choices. You made good ones and honestly I didn't. I have NEVER had white privilege. And anyone in MY opinion that says that, is as Martin Luther king said " it's judging me by the color of my skin and not the content of my character"

I grew up in a broken home, my mom didn't make much money. We grew up poor and i made bad choices. I did some drugs and had to steal to get by. So NO NOT PRIVILEGED.
I considered you a great friend, when my ex died you came to the funeral and I'll never forget that.

So back, you told me we would discuss it at the Indiana show. Well when the show came, you said " I don't want to talk about it" so everything is up to YOU, cause you don't want to talk about it !!!! That honestly was the best time to talk about it, face to face, man to man. YOU are the one judging me for supporting Trump. It's your TDS for Trump. But see that's the difference between SOME from the  left. IT'S YOUR WAY ONLY. We need to be reprogrammed ?? LOL

I NEVER EVER said anything bad to anyone for 8 yrs of Obama. That's your choice, I don't agree,but this is Free country period. I love this country and EVERYONE that is here legally. Black, white, brown etc...
And before anyone wants to chime in and call me a racist, not gonna work with me. My wife is BROWN for those that don't know.

So if you ever want to talk, YOU call me, we can have a discussion about anything. I don't yell and scream. I still love you as a brother and always will.

We're all judging you by the content of your character. So far all you have shown is petty hostility and unnecessary comparisons. And I can guarantee you have never experienced anything like what Perront has in his life simply because of the color of his skin.

Try some empathy sometime. It sounds like you need to listen (yes, actually LISTEN, not just blab about Trump) to more people who are not like you in order to better understand why you are wrong.

Relax.
Balance.
Focus.

#9646 2021-03-03 7:21am

old bmx dad/Ted

wink

OTB ??????

#9647 2021-03-03 7:41am

bRADdlphns
Website

El Gecko wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

perront wrote:

We're all judging you by the content of your character. So far all you have shown is petty hostility and unnecessary comparisons. And I can guarantee you have never experienced anything like what Perront has in his life simply because of the color of his skin.

Try some empathy sometime. It sounds like you need to listen (yes, actually LISTEN, not just blab about Trump) to more people who are not like you in order to better understand why you are wrong.

You have no clue of what exactly is going on between us. You know NOTHING about me. So you have no clue on my character. And I do have a clue, my son has had remarks against him, member kopwithit has said to me" at least my wife was born here"  ship YES I do.

So please save the holier than I.

#9648 2021-03-03 8:21am

El Gecko
Museum Addict
Bikes: 10

bRADdlphns wrote:

El Gecko wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

You have no clue of what exactly is going on between us. You know NOTHING about me. So you have no clue on my character. And I do have a clue, my son has had remarks against him, member kopwithit has said to me" at least my wife was born here"  ship YES I do.

So please save the holier than I.

Every word you type gives us a clue to your character. If it's PERSONAL between you and P, why did you post about it in a PUBLIC FORUM?

Relax.
Balance.
Focus.

#9649 2021-03-03 9:04am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP

John, more people know about you and your issues than you think, and if you insist on throwing all this out there, we might as well be truthful.  I did not get "all butt hurt" about you voting for Trump.  That was your choice, and I'm fine with that.  What bothered me was your decision to literally get in my face and talk politics -- a topic that you obviously know is a hot button for me, you, and others -- at last year's Midwest Show.  I politely asked you to stop, but you continued to do it the whole time we were there.  I was simply trying to enjoy myself, as was everyone else there, and talking politics would have inappropriate, and would have gotten in the way of that fun.  That's precisely why I avoided you as much as possible that day because you were acting selfishly and irrationally, and simply couldn't be reasoned with.  By the time I halted you by saying, "Get the F**K out of my face with that Trump shit!", you had long since shown you inability to step outside of yourself, consider another person's perspective, and act out of consideration and respect for my feelings.

Following that day, your rants continued right here on the Museum.  You felt the need to update your signature to reflect your political views, and have taken multiple opportunities to utter what I consider selfish and unwanted statements that only served to amuse yourself.  Such are the actions that led up to me leaving you that voicemail, part of which included my acknowledgement of the kindness you had previously shown me over the years, as well as me asking you what kind of a friend would disrespect someone the way you disrespected me at the show last year.

Like Nick said, you are showing everyone exactly the type of person you are.  If you think this about who you voted for, then why do I consider Ted one of my dearest friends despite who he voted for?  You don't see any of this, though, because whatever you have going on inside of you has left you without any understanding of the importance of self-reflection and consideration of other people's needs.  You are consumed by a sort of unhappiness that was around long before Donald Trump even became a presidential candidate.  When I say that I wish you well, what I mean is that I truly hope you get the help you need to resolve your issues, and find the happiness you and your family deserve. 

With all that being said, and the record being set straight for all to see, know this:  If you continue to post on THIS thread anything that shows you to be anything less than a person who respects other people who post on it, I will report you again, and I will do my best to get you voted into a post restriction.  I know exactly how to start the process because I was once part of the process.  That's really all I have to say.  The ball is now in your court.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#9650 2021-03-03 9:46am

bRADdlphns
Website

perront wrote:

John, more people know about you and your issues than you think, and if you insist on throwing all this out there, we might as well be truthful.  I did not get "all butt hurt" about you voting for Trump.  That was your choice, and I'm fine with that.  What bothered me was your decision to literally get in my face and talk politics -- a topic that you obviously know is a hot button for me, you, and others -- at last year's Midwest Show.  I politely asked you to stop, but you continued to do it the whole time we were there.  I was simply trying to enjoy myself, as was everyone else there, and talking politics would have inappropriate, and would have gotten in the way of that fun.  That's precisely why I avoided you as much as possible that day because you were acting selfishly and irrationally, and simply couldn't be reasoned with.  By the time I halted you by saying, "Get the F**K out of my face with that Trump shit!", you had long since shown you inability to step outside of yourself, consider another person's perspective, and act out of consideration and respect for my feelings.

Following that day, your rants continued right here on the Museum.  You felt the need to update your signature to reflect your political views, and have taken multiple opportunities to utter what I consider selfish and unwanted statements that only served to amuse yourself.  Such are the actions that led up to me leaving you that voicemail, part of which included my acknowledgement of the kindness you had previously shown me over the years, as well as me asking you what kind of a friend would disrespect someone the way you disrespected me at the show last year.

Like Nick said, you are showing everyone exactly the type of person you are.  If you think this about who you voted for, then why do I consider Ted one of my dearest friends despite who he voted for?  You don't see any of this, though, because whatever you have going on inside of you has left you without any understanding of the importance of self-reflection and consideration of other people's needs.  You are consumed by a sort of unhappiness that was around long before Donald Trump even became a presidential candidate.  When I say that I wish you well, what I mean is that I truly hope you get the help you need to resolve your issues, and find the happiness you and your family deserve. 

With all that being said, and the record being set straight for all to see, know this:  If you continue to post on THIS thread anything that shows you to be anything less than a person who respects other people who post on it, I will report you again, and I will do my best to get you voted into a post restriction.  I know exactly how to start the process because I was once part of the process.  That's really all I have to say.  The ball is now in your court.

In your opinion selfish and inappropriate. I felt the same way about you. You keep saying and saying " we will talk , we will talk " remember you never called. Do u remember that ?  Again everything is up to you, when you want to talk. Everything is best to talk face to face. Not via text, email, VM or P.M. you could have giving me 5 -10 minutes outside at the show. But it's you that won't listen to others.
to me it's selfish to say the things you did to me when I said, if u don't like America leave. It was in No way directed at you !!!! And trust me, I hold myself to that same statement. If I had the money, I would leave America. I dont like the direction it's going in.
Sorry I don't need any help, I don't need to be reprogrammed.

I am done here, so no need to respond. I know get ur way or you will post restrict me or have me banned. I know i know

Board footer