You are not logged in.

Do any of you...  RSS Feed

#1 2011-06-27 7:36pm

changachump
Pro MemberMikey likes it
Bikes: 4

Do any of you...

...keep a bike in your bedroom?

I had my Skyway in my bedroom since I built it. I've been riding almost every night after work, so it wound up staying in the foyer for the last couple of weeks. I actually missed waking up and seeing it, so tonight she sleeps with me again! lollollol
Maybe I'm a zero, but I love my bike! I want to see it first thing when I wake up.
I think I need therapy lollollol

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/27489/ta5964a92927.jpg[/img]
A lie goes around the world in the morning while the truth is still putting it's pants on.
"Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free." - Red
"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
"We're all gonna die, but right now we're not dead." -Joe Rogan

#2 2011-06-27 7:42pm

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

Re: Do any of you...

If I could I would but I prefer getting laid. hmm

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#3 2011-06-27 7:46pm

changachump
Pro MemberMikey likes it

I guess I don't have to tell you I'm single. lol
My chick du jour doesn't mind it though!

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/27489/ta5964a92927.jpg[/img]
A lie goes around the world in the morning while the truth is still putting it's pants on.
"Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free." - Red
"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
"We're all gonna die, but right now we're not dead." -Joe Rogan

#4 2011-06-27 7:48pm

Bluemutt
Pro MemberThe Museum Prick
Website

got 3 project bikes in the bed room and one sitn ontop of the tv stand, i'm divorced now so i can get away with bikes in the house again lol
but i love waken up to my compe project smile

( Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity )

#5 2011-06-27 7:48pm

kwhite27
The Stinger!
Bikes: 1

That's why I have a garage.

"Sometimes, you just have to say What the F**k...make your move"  Joel Goodman in Risky Business

"I love Scotch...Scotch, Scotch, Scotch"  Ron Burgandy in Anchorman

#6 2011-06-27 7:49pm

Bluemutt
Pro MemberThe Museum Prick
Website

my current gf dont mind it, unlike my x she likes to ride with me, and i threw a dyno zone together for her

( Never under estimate the predictability of stupidity )

#7 2011-06-27 7:52pm

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

changachump wrote:

I guess I don't have to tell you I'm single. lol
My chick du jour doesn't mind it though!

Give it time lol
Just use the "I aint changin me"

unfortunately for me my BMX love hadn't been rekindled yet when I met her... She sure has a lot of bikes and guitars though she doesn't give a shet abo0t lol.

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#8 2011-06-27 8:28pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner
Bikes: 7

Johnnny wrote:

If I could I would but I prefer getting laid. hmm

lol

I love dead people....

#9 2011-06-27 8:32pm

surfer guy 1815
T-Bone

i have 8 in my bedroom.. and 2 of them are attatched to wall... lol tongue

Last edited by surfer guy 1815 (2011-06-27 8:33pm)

LOOKING FOR A 24 INCH FRAME

#10 2011-06-27 8:34pm

DEADREAPER649
Museum Addict
Bikes: 18

I have my show bike in my room.

1999 RL FS 840

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/redline/30182

Last edited by DEADREAPER649 (2011-06-27 8:45pm)

#11 2011-06-27 8:43pm

graciedanebmx
Expert
Bikes: 3

Not in my bedroom, but in the next room I have my Profile frame and fork and the ET Kuwahara sitting where I can see it from the bed. The Hutch, Quadangle and GT are on the opposite wall in that room. There is a MCS magnum in the kitchen though, its what I grab when I ride now.

If you send me a lowball offer do not expect a reply. I am sorry the free shipping fairies are on strike and it cost money to ship items now. Please consider that before making an offer.

#12 2011-06-27 8:48pm

boersma31p
Museum Addict
Bikes: 16

I've got 4 in my bedroom, atm, since my snoring has evicted me from the master BR.. a 91 MCS Magnum, a  85 Hutch Pro Raider, a 95 Free Agent, and an undated T1 Barcode.

#13 2011-06-27 9:19pm

RACEIT
Expert

I was "given" a bedroom in our house.
Commonly refered to as the "MAN-Room".
A few bikes and gear, Camo covered COMFY bed, TV, Shelving, lots of paintball gear, some MX gear, a small desk, lots of boxes of parts under the bed, STACK of posters out of years of TransWorld MotoCross mags yet to be hung, a fairly well stocked toolbox (Actually belongs to my wife, mine is in the shop...lol), etc....

Nothing cool about the room itself, like do cool display or anything just all my stuff in MY spot...NOT out in the shop in the heat and humidity=I like...

As a kid my Bro and I shared a bedroom and our bikes were always brought inside after a day of riding--Mom and Dad insisted.
We've always been a racing family though.

RIP Autumn Pasquale

#14 2011-06-27 9:20pm

THE FUN PALACE
The Dawn Patrol
Website

I have my power series and my Balance 26" mountain bike leaning against my bed and my current build is the center of attraction in the middle of the room on the floor. And all my bike parts are stuffed under my bed lol

MADE IN U.S.A.
[img]http://www.lemonrock.com/bandpics/picbandphoto25700_200267_purplecobraslogo2415.jpg[/img]
Thermal count is rising, In perpetual writhing. The primordial ooze, And the sanity they lose. Awakened in the morning, To more air pollution warnings. Still we sleepwalk off to work, While our nervous systems jerk. Pretending not to notice, How history had forebode us. With the green house in effect, Our environment was wrecked. Now, I can only laugh, As I read our epitaph. We end our lives as moles, In the dark of DAWN PATROL   
RUST IN PEACE

#15 2011-06-27 9:23pm

shaved_ape
Museum Addict
Website

I am sick of having my bikes stolen.  Now that I am out of California it will be easier for me to keep them.  But when I get my custom I will have spent a good $2000, I plan on keeping it in my room.

Yeah I am single, I am broke, jobless, and drive a 2004 Buick LeSabre, my chances of getting laid in the near future are slim, so a badass bike in my room isn't going to help or hurt those chances.  It does however prevent someone from walking into my open garage when I am not looking and swiping it.  Otherwise if they try to come into the house, they get to meet my 1911 Colt, and they can fight him for my badass bike.

WTB: Knight Sith Handlebars.  Blue knight retro stem.

#16 2011-06-27 9:26pm

TONE
Museum Addict

You guys gotta get out of your homes more often.  Alot more to life than having morning wood while waking up to a bike.

I'm done!  I need NOTHING!!!!!   smile

#17 2011-06-27 9:27pm

THE FUN PALACE
The Dawn Patrol
Website

lol

MADE IN U.S.A.
[img]http://www.lemonrock.com/bandpics/picbandphoto25700_200267_purplecobraslogo2415.jpg[/img]
Thermal count is rising, In perpetual writhing. The primordial ooze, And the sanity they lose. Awakened in the morning, To more air pollution warnings. Still we sleepwalk off to work, While our nervous systems jerk. Pretending not to notice, How history had forebode us. With the green house in effect, Our environment was wrecked. Now, I can only laugh, As I read our epitaph. We end our lives as moles, In the dark of DAWN PATROL   
RUST IN PEACE

#18 2011-06-27 9:38pm

steve43-4
Banned

your not alone at all-i have my 81 supergoose in the bedroom on a stand--i love the bike, i ride it and i dont want my kids touching it..every now and then, take a look at it a smile at how cool it is! big_smile

life is short-snag it & ride it before its gone.

#19 2011-06-28 2:30am

Bronx Styler
Pro MemberR.I.P

...keep a bike in your bedroom?

Right now there is 6 and a frameset. lol

#20 2011-06-28 3:20am

tiggy1190
Pro Member
Bikes: 44
For Sale: 2

shaved_ape wrote:

I am sick of having my bikes stolen.  Now that I am out of California it will be easier for me to keep them.  But when I get my custom I will have spent a good $2000, I plan on keeping it in my room.

Yeah I am single, I am broke, jobless, and drive a 2004 Buick LeSabre, my chances of getting laid in the near future are slim, so a badass bike in my room isn't going to help or hurt those chances.  It does however prevent someone from walking into my open garage when I am not looking and swiping it.  Otherwise if they try to come into the house, they get to meet my 1911 Colt, and they can fight him for my badass bike.

spoken like a true bachelor! lollollollollol The root of your singleness might be the Buick! lol JK!

Disabled Veteran, US Army Aviation, 4/2 ACR Special Over Water Operations, "Toujours Pret"

Honor is not an award in which you receive, but a reward for what you gave

Support the PORK!

#21 2011-06-28 3:37am

shaved_ape
Museum Addict
Website

tiggy1190 wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

spoken like a true bachelor! lollollollollol The root of your singleness might be the Buick! lol JK!

Hey ass, That Buick LeSabre is pimp.  You have no idea how many "Do Me" looks I get from the senior citizen ladies.  The older the berry the sweeter the juice.

But yeah, it probably doesn't help that my room is riddled with Boba Fett stuff, a Tron Arcade, and animation cels everywhere.  Although I do have a signed picture of George Burns hanging in my room, that dude is an afrodisiac for any woman over 80.

#22 2011-06-28 4:52am

jakehigh5
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

TONE wrote:

You guys gotta get out of your homes more often.  Alot more to life than having morning wood while waking up to a bike.

coming from you Tone?? The guy with the sickest collection??   lollol

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

Will not deal with list:
CRUZR_ADDICT

#23 2011-06-28 5:50am

haphoun
Expert

Okay, if this were any other site, I'd be ever-so-slighty-embarassed by this, but two weeks ago, when I picked up my Mongoose FS-1, the wife happened to be away visiting family for the night, so I snuck it up into the bedroom so I could admire it while I was watching (Shaved Ape, you'll appreciate this) Genesis of the Daleks. Normally, all my bikes live in the cellar and I keep two in my car for lunchbreaks/after work fun.

Thread killer

#24 2011-06-28 6:07am

graciedanebmx
Expert

shaved_ape wrote:

I have frames hanging in my garage and parts all over the place and when I am home normally the garage door is up I am always needing something out of there. big_smile
As far as my complete/in progress/high end stuff, they are in the house guarded by two great danes, who are not watch dogs in the least. You would have a harder time getting them out the door with my 17 pound rabbit on duty, hes the watchdog. lol

If you send me a lowball offer do not expect a reply. I am sorry the free shipping fairies are on strike and it cost money to ship items now. Please consider that before making an offer.

#25 2011-06-28 6:09am

shaved_ape
Museum Addict
Website

haphoun wrote:

Okay, if this were any other site, I'd be ever-so-slighty-embarassed by this, but two weeks ago, when I picked up my Mongoose FS-1, the wife happened to be away visiting family for the night, so I snuck it up into the bedroom so I could admire it while I was watching (Shaved Ape, you'll appreciate this) Genesis of the Daleks. Normally, all my bikes live in the cellar and I keep two in my car for lunchbreaks/after work fun.

LOL, I HATE!!! the old Dr. Who stuff, I tried watching the original and I got bored out of my mind.

The last two are fairly interesting but I can maybe watch one or two episodes at a time.

I have no problem admitting however that I am 100% out of the closet with my Star Wars and Tron dorkdum.

Board footer

View Cart →