You are not logged in.

MLB

#5801 2021-10-31 5:57pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

I was wondering what happened to Marlins man hmm
He is a free agent they say and didn't renew his season tickets in 2018 or 2019. I have been looking for him and I was hoping that he was ok, he is ok cool
Supposedly he now has a Ferrari and 15 race horses 😳
tongue

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/dd8617f3b5c2f.jpg


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5802 2021-11-02 5:01pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/636119853592935386-c01-indians-a-05-640065286181d151f0.jpeg


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5803 2021-11-02 8:49pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 48688
Bikes: 42
Website
Offline

Re: MLB

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

1-1

Divisional

Chicago vs Houston
Boston vs Tampa Bay
Atlanta vs Milwaukee
Los Angles vs San Francisco

0-4

1-5

Championship

Boston vs Houston
Los Angles vs Atlanta

1-1

2-6

World Series

Atlanta vs Houston

1-0

3-6

https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/team_logos/328x328/atlanta_braves.png


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Offline

 

#5804 2021-11-02 8:54pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
From: SoCal
Signed up: 2013-12-02
Posts: 6981
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: MLB

Congratulations to the Atlanta Baseball Team.tongue
Going to be fun watching some having to say the Braves are the champs.


RIP Matt C 1997-2020
ABA CA13 1982-84 #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

#5805 2021-11-02 11:13pm

FOSELONE
Pro Member
From: LOS ANGELES CA
Signed up: 2012-06-02
Posts: 3381
Offline

Re: MLB

Didn’t watch any of the games once my team choked, glad the Astros got beat, & at home to top it off cool

Offline

 

#5806 2021-11-03 5:42am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

FOSELONE wrote:

Didn’t watch any of the games once my team choked, glad the Astros got beat, & at home to top it off cool

I know the feeling man
Didnt sit down to watch a game myself until the WS

The good ole saying that we will get them next year sucks to hear repeatedly


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5807 2021-11-03 5:45am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

0-4

1-5

Championship

Boston vs Houston
Los Angles vs Atlanta

1-1

2-6

World Series

Atlanta vs Houston

1-0

3-6

https://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images/t … braves.png

The Braves looked DOMINANT

I believe the odds were 50 to 1


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5808 2021-11-08 3:43pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

How about the cardinals, won 5 mfkn gold gloves cool

Yadi wasn't a gold glove winner either 😳


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5809 2021-11-29 10:45am

FOSELONE
Pro Member
From: LOS ANGELES CA
Signed up: 2012-06-02
Posts: 3381
Offline

Re: MLB

Where the Mets fans? neutral

Offline

 

#5810 2021-11-29 2:40pm

FOSELONE
Pro Member
From: LOS ANGELES CA
Signed up: 2012-06-02
Posts: 3381
Offline

Re: MLB

Eat a dick Corey Seager

Offline

 

#5811 2021-11-29 3:14pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

FOSELONE wrote:

Eat a dick Corey Seager

Man I think rangers  overpayed imo


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5812 2021-11-29 5:51pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

FOSELONE wrote:

Eat a dick Corey Seager

Man I think rangers  overpayed imo

lol

Just a little bit


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5813 2021-11-29 5:53pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

Corey Seager

Sherzer

Marte

😳

I would have loved to see Sherzer play for his hometown cardinals but for that kind of money  MOTHER FK THAT


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5814 2021-11-29 6:00pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member
From: Canada
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Posts: 47270
Bikes: 102
Offline

Re: MLB

Losing both Ray and Matz sucks for Toronto. CY Young winner in Ray and Matz won 14 games with great stats. Landing Gausman will definitely soften that blow. Ryu needs to be better and Manoah will hopefully get a full season in next year and build off a great rookie season. They also lost Marcus Semien to free agency yesterday too which is a huge void to fill at 2nd base. I wonder if Cavan Biggio will get a chance to step up or if they will bring someone in...

Offline

 

#5815 2021-11-29 6:18pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Losing both Ray and Matz sucks for Toronto. CY Young winner in Ray and Matz won 14 games with great stats. Landing Gausman will definitely soften that blow. Ryu needs to be better and Manoah will hopefully get a full season in next year and build off a great rookie season. They also lost Marcus Semien to free agency yesterday too which is a huge void to fill at 2nd base. I wonder if Cavan Biggio will get a chance to step up or if they will bring someone in...

The Jay's are right on the brink
Seriously, a nats ass from being able to take over that division imo
I am pulling for them to take over the AL east
3 damn good teams would fall if that were to happen
I hate the Red Sox and the Yankees too
HATE THEM


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

#5816 2021-11-29 6:21pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

Jettn25 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Losing both Ray and Matz sucks for Toronto. CY Young winner in Ray and Matz won 14 games with great stats. Landing Gausman will definitely soften that blow. Ryu needs to be better and Manoah will hopefully get a full season in next year and build off a great rookie season. They also lost Marcus Semien to free agency yesterday too which is a huge void to fill at 2nd base. I wonder if Cavan Biggio will get a chance to step up or if they will bring someone in...

The Jay's are right on the brink
Seriously, a nats ass from being able to take over that division imo
I am pulling for them to take over the AL east
3 damn good teams would fall if that were to happen
I hate the Red Sox and the Yankees too
HATE THEM

Jay’s lineup is stacked for sure


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5817 2021-11-29 6:49pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member
From: Canada
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Posts: 47270
Bikes: 102
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Losing both Ray and Matz sucks for Toronto. CY Young winner in Ray and Matz won 14 games with great stats. Landing Gausman will definitely soften that blow. Ryu needs to be better and Manoah will hopefully get a full season in next year and build off a great rookie season. They also lost Marcus Semien to free agency yesterday too which is a huge void to fill at 2nd base. I wonder if Cavan Biggio will get a chance to step up or if they will bring someone in...

The Jay's are right on the brink
Seriously, a nats ass from being able to take over that division imo
I am pulling for them to take over the AL east
3 damn good teams would fall if that were to happen
I hate the Red Sox and the Yankees too
HATE THEM

Jay’s lineup is stacked for sure

They’ve been cursed with that division. Sox, Yankees, Rays and even the Orioles used to be good at times

Offline

 

#5818 2021-11-29 7:51pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

The Jay's are right on the brink
Seriously, a nats ass from being able to take over that division imo
I am pulling for them to take over the AL east
3 damn good teams would fall if that were to happen
I hate the Red Sox and the Yankees too
HATE THEM

Jay’s lineup is stacked for sure

They’ve been cursed with that division. Sox, Yankees, Rays and even the Orioles used to be good at times

^this is true


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5819 2021-11-29 7:59pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member
From: Canada
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Posts: 47270
Bikes: 102
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Jay’s lineup is stacked for sure

They’ve been cursed with that division. Sox, Yankees, Rays and even the Orioles used to be good at times

^this is true

If they played in the central there would have been more playoff seasons in the last 30 years

Offline

 

#5820 2021-11-29 8:03pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

They’ve been cursed with that division. Sox, Yankees, Rays and even the Orioles used to be good at times

^this is true

If they played in the central there would have been more playoff seasons in the last 30 years

Yeah Orioles really the only weak team in that division right now, suprised with Tampa bay’s payroll they are able to compete in that division, I been a angels fan since 84 and really hoping they get back on track, still go to lot of games but would be nice going to playoff games again

Last edited by keith88 (2021-11-29 8:05pm)


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5821 2021-11-29 8:09pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member
From: Canada
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Posts: 47270
Bikes: 102
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

^this is true

If they played in the central there would have been more playoff seasons in the last 30 years

Yeah Orioles really the only weak team in that division right now, suprised with Tampa bay’s payroll they are able to compete in that division, I been a angels fan since 84 and really hoping they get back on track, still go to lot of games but would be nice going to playoff games again

Tampa has found success with that Oakland A’s Billy Beane style

Offline

 

#5822 2021-11-29 8:11pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

If they played in the central there would have been more playoff seasons in the last 30 years

Yeah Orioles really the only weak team in that division right now, suprised with Tampa bay’s payroll they are able to compete in that division, I been a angels fan since 84 and really hoping they get back on track, still go to lot of games but would be nice going to playoff games again

Tampa has found success with that Oakland A’s Billy Beane style

I watch lot of jays games, makes me feel like a old fucjk because 3 of their players dads were my favorite players growing up


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5823 2021-11-29 8:15pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member
From: Canada
Signed up: 2011-01-10
Posts: 47270
Bikes: 102
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Yeah Orioles really the only weak team in that division right now, suprised with Tampa bay’s payroll they are able to compete in that division, I been a angels fan since 84 and really hoping they get back on track, still go to lot of games but would be nice going to playoff games again

Tampa has found success with that Oakland A’s Billy Beane style

I watch lot of jays games, makes me feel like a old fucjk because 3 of their players dads were my favorite players growing up

Yep me too! I’m cool with Vladdy Jr and Bo but I wish Cavan Biggio was Craig Biggio instead lol

Offline

 

#5824 2021-11-29 8:51pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
From: So cal
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Posts: 2880
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: MLB

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Tampa has found success with that Oakland A’s Billy Beane style

I watch lot of jays games, makes me feel like a old fucjk because 3 of their players dads were my favorite players growing up

Yep me too! I’m cool with Vladdy Jr and Bo but I wish Cavan Biggio was Craig Biggio instead lol

Yep haha, was so fucjking pissed the angels didn’t get vladdy but they already spent their international money on a prospect who never even made it to the club


I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too
Just because you tossed a couple salads in prison, that doesn’t make you a chef
Let’s Go Brandon !!!!

Offline

 

#5825 2021-11-30 7:30am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Signed up: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6909
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: MLB

keith88 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

keith88 wrote:

Jay’s lineup is stacked for sure

They’ve been cursed with that division. Sox, Yankees, Rays and even the Orioles used to be good at times

^this is true

+1
Very true

Success is a beautiful thing when you are watching a actual team get built and win though cool


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

Offline

 

Board footer