Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2

Re: MLB

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Question

If you were given front row seats and behind your teams dugout,all inclusive and the family can go as well, do you go?

I am on the fence about things but we have to get to gettin too. I think that everyone should be given the vaccine before they start biz as usual. That's about the most fair way to go about it. We are all in the same age group and no first responders or Drs are involved in the sports discussions so I am pretty sure that you guys haven't been given the vaccine yet either neutral

Like me hmm

People have been trying to dress like old people to cut in line though too lol

Take it Fool...I would pass on the vaccine...but would never pass on the seats...

lol
Believe me, I would absolutely want to go but the parent in me would probably not take my kids because I am not going to willingly expose them to this shit if I can avoid it. I know this much though,  they need to get us all vaccinated so that we can get back to some kind of normalcy  again neutral

We have just started going back to in school attendance within the last few weeks. My twin daughters are both athletes and they got info sheets/forms that state that they are only allowed 2 people per player to attend home games only and the visitors must be immediate family members. Nobody will be  able to travel with the team or go to away games so it states. If the other schools are allowing visiting teams to have their parents or fans come to their schools, I will be going to away games also but I am not going to disrespect any of their coaches outlooks and hurt my kids playing time or anything in the process.
I guess that is a start anyway. We are going to try to jam last seasons fall sports and spring sports all into one semester and into the summer. These kids are going to end up in damn good shape to start next year cool

My boy, hes the outdoorsman, into his bikes and getting into cars and trucks. Hopefully he will pick that up and run with it. I have been telling him to learn about cars ,trucks and all of that work while he can take shop or trade classes and then go to college and learn about body repair and the automotive restoration side of things and then he can become the next Richard Rawlings and have his own Gas Monkey Garage cool
I want him to be the owner rather than the employee but he has to want it more. We can want all that we want for our kids but ultimately, they are the ones who have to make the decision and want it.
If he does stay the course then I am going to have to get a cpl cars restored when he gets up and running. Yep, going to try to get my 2 Mustangs back in hand again cool

If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

#5702 2021-02-24 3:54pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 41
Website

Take those seats no matter, take your kids to them too...they teenagers they the 2nd least vulnerable to “Wuhan Mask Vaccine Virus” (also being in sports they pretty healthy too)

From what is been said is that nothing changing until after the summer, maybe until after the new year roll (last I heard)

Just keep on the kids to stay in sports/school cool sounds like your kids should have a good future for themselves big_smile

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#5703 2021-03-07 4:03pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Jettn25

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#5704 2021-03-07 4:19pm

FOSELONE
Pro Member

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25

cool

#5705 2021-03-31 4:18pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

FOSELONE wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25

cool

That's right cool
That's the guy I want behind the dish. He just said , talk shit, eat shit and made sure that he understands that you no talk no shit to Yadi tongue

Let's play ball

I want to see how this team looks. Especially the outfield and how it shakes out. A lot of talk about this and about that. I am ready to see some baseball.

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

#5706 2021-04-01 5:12pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/cabb632f779dfc0d65ad2de7ed17275b60665f0b75.jpg

big_smile
A win on opening day cool
Can't wait for the home opener.
Got to see this guy start his 17th straight season today also cool
Mike "Coach" Matheny was the last catcher to start for the cards. Been awesome that I have been able to watch Yadi play for the cards 😎
Now Goldie and Arenado also just to name a few. A lot of great ball players have played in cardinal red.
Ready to make a WS run folks tongue
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/539f99ec65699249cb7bf93288a86c7460665f78c0.jpg

#5707 2021-04-04 12:32am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Jettn25

hobbes1278@gmail.com

#5708 2021-04-08 8:37pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

What would be cooler than hitting a HR on opening day at home with your new team?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/ab7wsoaenrddxbwhyfs4wtsbwy606fcba149.jpg

Not knowing about the curtain call cool

Last edited by Jettn25 (2021-04-08 8:39pm)

Board footer