Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2

Re: MLB

Hobbes12 wrote:

Baltimore Browns!

mad
I'm glad that they made them leave the name and colors in Cleveland.

If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

#5177 2019-07-13 9:35am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

I need to get myself a old St.louis browns hat and I cant believe that I don't have one already tongue

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/206845115d2a0867bb.jpg

#5178 2019-07-13 10:48am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

I need to get myself a old St.louis browns hat and I cant believe that I don't have one already tongue

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 0867bb.jpg

cool

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#5179 2019-07-13 10:49am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Baltimore Browns!

mad

To bad they change the shade of there colors roll

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#5180 2019-07-13 2:14pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Baltimore Browns!

mad

They did change the shade of the colors slightly.
I am still trying to get used to seeing that shinier gold finish that the Irish helmets are now. Too many different teams from the pro and collegiate levels are changing their colors up to a different shade or a different color all together . I like the more  traditional colors and logos myself. Too much change is just overkill and end up looking stupid or just flat out nasty imo.

The og Tampa bay bucs colors were cool
Seattle Seahawks originals, not all the neon or florescent colors.
Loved the old Houston Oilers colors and the oil rig that they had on their helmets before they moved to Tennessee. I wish that they would have brought it all back when Houston got their expansion team. But NO, had to change the entire name "logo" and the colors.
Hell, even the titans have changed their colors from the baby blue to that dark blue roll
Now when do the Redskins have to change their iconic logo?
Is the arrowhead disrespectful?
The Seminoles, us that spear so offensive?
I could go on and on like most of you guys could about this subject.  It has gotten way out of hand and everyone is so worried about the PC crowd .

Now back on track to the MLB lol
What do you think about the Cleveland Indians and getting rid of chief wahoo?
That logo was pretty iconic imo.
Even if they haven't won the WS or been a constant fixture in the MLB postseason. Chief Wahoo is cool as hell and looks awesome on their hats and the logo on their sleeve. Now they just have a C on their ball caps mad
And of course one of my favorite teams is the first to change the logo to accommodate a very small population of people who find it disrespectful
I understand that things change or the times change but some folks go way overboard and everyone is offended by this and that. 3 of my best friends are straight up Indians and all different kinds of Indians and I asked them what they thought about it. My good buddy in Texas is a Cleveland Indians fan, Chicago Blackhawks and a KC chiefs fan because he is Indian and fans of those teams for obvious reasons and he said he thinks that it shows respect and is a tribute to himself, his ancestors and for all Indians alike.  All of my tribal or Indian friends feel the same way as well as their families from their great grandparents on down the line. I think that its bullshit to change all of it because some folks just look to be offended and create waves.

I am just up appalled by the Yankees name and that everyone calls us a bunch of Yankees lollollol
Get rid of that name and logo
I am MFn offended      lol

Even though I am a Yankees hater, those uniforms and logos are definitely iconic.  The pinstripes and that logo should never be changed either.  The Red Sox should always stay the same as well as the Cubbies
Their colors and that damn C one their ball caps.

Rant over FOR NOW lol

Last edited by Jettn25 (2019-07-13 2:35pm)

#5181 2019-07-18 3:37pm

duckman
Pro MemberDuck Commander
Bikes: 1
Website

Anyone watch the Braves play ball ?

Show me on the doll where they touched you . It’s Shack and Bake and I helped!

#5182 2019-07-18 10:40pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

mad

They did change the shade of the colors slightly.
I am still trying to get used to seeing that shinier gold finish that the Irish helmets are now. Too many different teams from the pro and collegiate levels are changing their colors up to a different shade or a different color all together . I like the more  traditional colors and logos myself. Too much change is just overkill and end up looking stupid or just flat out nasty imo.

+1

The og Tampa bay bucs colors were cool
Seattle Seahawks originals, not all the neon or florescent colors.

Loved the old Houston Oilers colors and the oil rig that they had on their helmets before they moved to Tennessee

+1

I wish that they would have brought it all back when Houston got their expansion team. But NO, had to change the entire name "logo" and the colors.
Hell, even the titans have changed their colors from the baby blue to that dark blue roll

I don’t mind the team names, Texans/Titans, just that both Logo’s suck!

Now when do the Redskins have to change their iconic logo?

Hopefully never

Is the arrowhead disrespectful?
The Seminoles, us that spear so offensive?

Nope!

The Chiefs have one of the best logos in all of sports

I could go on and on like most of you guys could about this subject.  It has gotten way out of hand and everyone is so worried about the PC crowd .

+1

Now back on track to the MLB lol
What do you think about the Cleveland Indians and getting rid of chief wahoo?
That logo was pretty iconic imo.
Even if they haven't won the WS or been a constant fixture in the MLB postseason. Chief Wahoo is cool as hell and looks awesome on their hats and the logo on their sleeve. Now they just have a C on their ball caps mad
And of course one of my favorite teams is the first to change the logo to accommodate a very small population of people who find it disrespectful
I understand that things change or the times change but some folks go way overboard and everyone is offended by this and that. 3 of my best friends are straight up Indians and all different kinds of Indians and I asked them what they thought about it. My good buddy in Texas is a Cleveland Indians fan, Chicago Blackhawks and a KC chiefs fan because he is Indian and fans of those teams for obvious reasons and he said he thinks that it shows respect and is a tribute to himself, his ancestors and for all Indians alike.  All of my tribal or Indian friends feel the same way as well as their families from their great grandparents on down the line. I think that its bullshit to change all of it because some folks just look to be offended and create waves.

Never really care about it, but it is pretty boring just going to a “C”

In my town we’re called the Lebanon Warriors, couple years back they tried to do some PC BS, has far has I know nothing really came of it

I am just up appalled by the Yankees name and that everyone calls us a bunch of Yankees lollollol
Get rid of that name and logo
I am MFn offended      lol

Even though I am a Yankees hater, those uniforms and logos are definitely iconic.  The pinstripes and that logo should never be changed either.  The Red Sox should always stay the same as well as the Cubbies
Their colors and that damn C one their ball caps.

St.Louis is iconic too...

Rant over FOR NOW lol

hobbes1278@gmail.com

#5183 2019-07-20 1:05pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/220px-st_louis_cardinals_1998-present_logo5d3373f705.png

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/2016-09-02-09-11-40--9153712675d33741d3c.png

#5184 2019-07-26 8:23am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/screenshot_20190726-101440_chrome5d3b19d6b9.jpg

Real tough stretch starting today hmm

Houston Astros / home
Chicago Cubs / home
@ Oakland Athletics
@ LA Dodgers

#5185 2019-07-26 8:29am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 75
For Sale: 5
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

44-44
Still only 2 games out in the NL central hmm

Missed the postseason the last 3 years and possibly a 4th year straight. It sucks to be playing second fiddle to the Brewers and the Cubs.

Alex Reyes- was supposed to be the man on the mound coming in but he missed the entire 2 prior seasons.

Oscar Taverez- the kid was a stud and possibly the closest thing we had coming in since Pujols. Some people were saying he was the second coming . He homered  in his MLB debut and that was also his first hit in the big leagues. I think that it's been 4  years now since he was killed in a car accident in his native country.

When things like this happen to a teams future star/stars it can set them back. In this case it happened to two big time players who were counted on to be part of the future.  Oscar had already proven that he could play and hit in this league. They weren't just prospects or guys who were hopefully gonna be good, they had a future and a spot on the big league roster because they were already playing at the highest level.

Mikolas/ SP- I sure hope he is just a little off or pressing too hard and trying to prove that hes worth the money.

Dexter Fowler/ RF- shows some flashes here and there but I am still not sold , he looks lazy , like he could care less and  his statistics show it. I really question his dedication to the team. He was a payback signing for Epstein and the Cubs imo.

Goldschmidt/1st - didn't have his best first half but he is in his first year here and I am hoping that he's just pressing too hard. I know that this guy can play ball so let's get on with it Goldie.

De Jong/SS was the only cardinal to make the Allstar game and most people have no idea who he is.

I really think that our talent evaluation is off and the upper management has jumped too early to pay a few guys and sign them to hefty contracts. Really missing the homegrown talent from the minors right now as well.

I know that they are still in the thick of things in the NL central and need to iron some things out.

Frustrated Cards fan right here neutral

Goldschmidt is a strong second half guy. Look for him to pick it up.

Stroman, Scherzer and Bauer are all apparently coming available. 2 games out maybe some help in the rotation?

Boom. And so he has cool

I LOST MY PHONE And I have some life to deal with so I will be checking out. Peace BMX brothers.

#5186 2019-07-26 10:17am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

44-44
Still only 2 games out in the NL central hmm

Missed the postseason the last 3 years and possibly a 4th year straight. It sucks to be playing second fiddle to the Brewers and the Cubs.

Alex Reyes- was supposed to be the man on the mound coming in but he missed the entire 2 prior seasons.

Oscar Taverez- the kid was a stud and possibly the closest thing we had coming in since Pujols. Some people were saying he was the second coming . He homered  in his MLB debut and that was also his first hit in the big leagues. I think that it's been 4  years now since he was killed in a car accident in his native country.

When things like this happen to a teams future star/stars it can set them back. In this case it happened to two big time players who were counted on to be part of the future.  Oscar had already proven that he could play and hit in this league. They weren't just prospects or guys who were hopefully gonna be good, they had a future and a spot on the big league roster because they were already playing at the highest level.

Mikolas/ SP- I sure hope he is just a little off or pressing too hard and trying to prove that hes worth the money.

Dexter Fowler/ RF- shows some flashes here and there but I am still not sold , he looks lazy , like he could care less and  his statistics show it. I really question his dedication to the team. He was a payback signing for Epstein and the Cubs imo.

Goldschmidt/1st - didn't have his best first half but he is in his first year here and I am hoping that he's just pressing too hard. I know that this guy can play ball so let's get on with it Goldie.

De Jong/SS was the only cardinal to make the Allstar game and most people have no idea who he is.

I really think that our talent evaluation is off and the upper management has jumped too early to pay a few guys and sign them to hefty contracts. Really missing the homegrown talent from the minors right now as well.

I know that they are still in the thick of things in the NL central and need to iron some things out.

Frustrated Cards fan right here neutral

Goldschmidt is a strong second half guy. Look for him to pick it up.

Stroman, Scherzer and Bauer are all apparently coming available. 2 games out maybe some help in the rotation?

Boom. And so he has cool

He has definitely picked it up cool

#5187 2019-07-26 10:21am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

I am real interested to see what kind of trades are  going to be made.

A guy like Jose Martinez would be a great addition to any AL team as a DH. This guy can rake cool

Matt Carpenter is having a tough season and thankfully we have this Tommy Edman kid who can step in and play anywhere on the dirt.

Pitching, Pitching and Pitching is a definite need.

#5188 2019-07-26 8:32pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/2f677e45-ad64-49e8-be1a-11f289e2db1b5d3bc5e01e.jpeg

I LOST MY PHONE And I have some life to deal with so I will be checking out. Peace BMX brothers.

#5189 2019-07-26 8:36pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

cool

St.louis is a full game ahead now. 1st place in the NL central  with the win over Houston tonight and the crew beating the Cubbies.

Goldschmidt with a 3 run shot to put the cards over the Astros to win it. 
5 straight games with a bomb cool

#5190 2019-07-26 8:38pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

This is pretty impressive
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/20190726_2237255d3bc7280b.jpg

#5191 2019-07-26 8:42pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

This is pretty impressive
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c7280b.jpg

Completely forgot about Ludwick. Couldn’t stand that oaf lol

#5192 2019-07-26 8:43pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

cool

St.louis is a full game ahead now. 1st place in the NL central  with the win over Houston tonight and the crew beating the Cubbies.

With the Jays out for a few years I’m totally back to the Cards again.

#5193 2019-07-26 9:23pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

cool

With the Jays out for a few years I’m totally back to the Cards again.

cool

I forgot about ludwick too lol

#5194 2019-07-27 5:44pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Goldschmidt just hit a home run to make it 6 straight games with that shot.
Ties the all time club record at 6 straight games with a HR cool

#5195 2019-07-27 7:39pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Jettn25 wrote:

Tough loss but with him heating up and the Cards sitting 1st in the division things are looking good heading into August

#5196 2019-07-28 7:47am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Tough loss but with him heating up and the Cards sitting 1st in the division things are looking good heading into August

For sure
Houston is a good team as we all know. I will settle for taking 2 of 3 from them.

#5197 2019-07-29 5:37pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Bo Bichette debut tonight. Single on his second pitch faced

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/12f41f0b-0133-47f0-b55d-6d7a806322ca5d3f913ef0.jpeg

#5198 2019-07-29 8:03pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Bichette, Biggio and Guerreo at SS, 2nd and 3rd tonight. Batting a combined .385

#5199 2019-07-29 10:54pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Bichette, Biggio and Guerreo at SS, 2nd and 3rd tonight. Batting a combined .385

cool

hobbes1278@gmail.com

#5200 2019-07-30 6:32am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Biggio and Grichuk were dialed in at the plate

Board footer

View Cart →