You are not logged in.

How to Install 3pc GT Power Series Cranks w/ Power Disc & Chain-ring  RSS Feed

#51 2017-12-19 1:49am

Rividude
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 2

Re: How to Install 3pc GT Power Series Cranks w/ Power Disc & Chain-ring

Wow I just noticed,,, Yeah it does suck. hmm

I only used photobucket for this site. I guess I could re-up and get the pics back up again. I know it would be beneficial to the site and its members. Especially other threads I have made on wheel building etc.

But I'm conflicted because of how the site treated me over a 25 dollar issue I could not control vs. a Noob who came and went like the breeze over my flawless reputation buying and selling etc. The post office admitted fault yet I got the shaft... Oh well...

I quit my membership and am virtually never here anymore. But I'll consider tossing some $$$ into my photobucket. Part of the conflict is, Why make members suffer who need the info because a few people made a bad decision? But then again why support a site that allows those decisions to be made. hmm It's really not that big of a deal, it's more about principle than anything.

"If I died with a body that was not completely wrecked... I would feel like I completely Wasted it"
Matt "The Condor" Hoffman

#52 2018-09-14 5:19am

glacas
Pro Member
Bikes: 21
For Sale: 10

Wondering if you can use any aftermarket bottom cracket for the installation of the Power Series cranks in case is missing??
Does Tioga has any product today??
Thanks!!

#53 2018-10-20 10:24am

Rividude
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 2

This is really weird. I didn't pay for photobucket. How did my pictures get back on here? yikes

"If I died with a body that was not completely wrecked... I would feel like I completely Wasted it"
Matt "The Condor" Hoffman

#54 2019-05-07 10:58am

Sr505
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Ok. Now how do I remote them? Special tool?

Wanted: CBR blue seat clamp. Cook Bros. longhorn bars. CBR 1st gen silver front hub. CBR 26” 3 bar in OG paint.

Board footer

View Cart →