You are not logged in.

Ebay Ripoff Moron (bmxbikesandmore)

#26 2010-10-12 5:21pm

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2008-08-24

Re: Ebay Ripoff Moron (bmxbikesandmore)

Heres one for you these were at $150.00 for weeks relisted over and over I asked if he would do a best offer and made an offer he refused and now there relisted for twice the money he was asking before.  NOS or not double the price once someone makes an offer or ask about them is B.S.
bmxbikesandmore

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … AQ:US:1123

Want To Buy     
ORANGE GT TIRES SINGLES OR PAIRS AND ANY OTHER COLORED GT TIRES

#27 2010-10-12 5:40pm

murph3699
"Prostyler Fiend"
Signed up: 2007-10-08
Bikes: 12

I don't care if Martin Aparijo gave birth to these bars, they're not worth $300. They're not worth $150.

#28 2010-10-12 5:45pm

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict

murph3699 wrote:

I don't care if Martin Aparijo gave birth to these bars, they're not worth $300. They're not worth $150.

No sh?t Right its not like there the last set in the world.

Want To Buy     

#29 2010-10-16 10:15am

CJTRICKSTAR
Centurion Member
Signed up: 2010-04-15

did you guys happen to see that awesome deal for the green tuf neck pwerdisc he has on ebay for like 200 shipped????  surprised no one jumped on that!!!!!!lol

#30 2010-12-19 10:14am

hokeypokeypanda
Expert
Signed up: 2009-04-12

he is a member on here, not overly active, I go to his ebay page to see what i should pay, look his item and take 70% off, then Im in business and the hunt is on!

Such is Life

#31 2011-07-17 9:59pm

bmxbikesandmore
Signed up: 2008-03-09
Bikes: 1

Some people are funny. They think that "TRUE REAL NOS" should be priced cheaper priced then used stuff. I had those bars on ebay for 200.00 shipped and would have taken 150.00 shipped for them. Less then a year now I see listed on ebay...

1) Used / Poorly restored in common blue bars (they have stem clamp marks) for $400.00 shipped from cds-movies-videogames

2) True NOS in common White bars for $352.00 shipped from coffeemilk_1989 in Bangkok, Thailand

White and blue are the most common color!

The set I had was in DAYGLOW PINK! The RAREST of the RARE!

$150.00 shipped a year ago was a STEAL!!! Think about that now!!!

I never ripped anyone off!!! RARE STUFF WILL ALWAYS COMMAND MORE $$$

Yes you can get used sets on ebay all day for $50.00-$75.00... Send them off to Chip at C4 labs and have him restore them and make them look 99% original... But shipping to him would be $15 each way, a fake repop decal $10.00 and whatever it cost to have him blast prep and powder them. My guess is it would cost more then $60.00 to have him blast prep and powder them. And you would have a set of RESTORED bars NOT NOS with the original decal!

Again $150.00 was a killer deal, and you opinion that that price was out of line and that I AM A RIPOFF MORON was a ignorant comment and suggestion that truely shows you indeed were a FOOL for not buying those bars for the cheap $150.00 shipped price a year ago. They are probably worth double if not triple that $150.00 price now!

Dude was mad because he wanted to get them for $50.00 shipped and I would not accept that offer. Sometimes being cheap does not pay off in the future. A lesson learned hard from halfdozenbuzen. Sorry bro, but you are the one that posted this on the internet to look like a fool in the long-run, not me!

And mostly everything I sold a less than a year ago has since doubled or tripled in value! Go figure!

GOT BIKE?

#32 2011-07-17 10:43pm

gaijin
Pro MemberResident Hutch Hater
Signed up: 2007-04-24
Bikes: 19

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

Some people are funny. They think that "TRUE REAL NOS" should be priced cheaper priced then used stuff. I had those bars on ebay for 200.00 shipped and would have taken 150.00 shipped for them. Less then a year now I see listed on ebay...

1) Used / Poorly restored in common blue bars (they have stem clamp marks) for $400.00 shipped from cds-movies-videogames

2) True NOS in common White bars for $352.00 shipped from coffeemilk_1989 in Bangkok, Thailand

Yes you can get used sets on ebay all day for $50.00-$75.00... Send them off to Chip at C4 labs and have him restore them and make them look 99% original... But shipping to him would be $15 each way, a fake repop decal $10.00 and whatever it cost to have him blast prep and powder them. My guess is it would cost more then $60.00 to have him blast prep and powder them. And you would have a set of RESTORED bars NOT NOS with the original decal!

Again $150.00 was a killer deal, and you opinion that that price was out of line and that I AM A RIPOFF MORON was a ignorant comment and suggestion that truely shows you indeed were a FOOL for not buying those bars for the cheap $150.00 shipped price a year ago. They are probably worth double if not triple that $150.00 price now!

Dude was mad because he wanted to get them for $50.00 shipped and I would not accept that offer. Sometimes being cheap does not pay off in the future. A lesson learned hard from halfdozenbuzen. Sorry bro, but you are the one that posted this on the internet to look like a fool in the long-run, not me!

And mostly everything I sold a less than a year ago has since doubled or tripled in value! Go figure!

And the Robinson you sold me that was cracked in three places?

avatar photo copyright 2012 asklite

Things I need:  Chrome MX-900s and Tech 3 (rear), 1st or 2nd gen finned Mathauser pads with original hardware.

#33 2011-07-17 11:30pm

skirkpat
Pro Member
Signed up: 2009-11-29
For Sale: 1
Website

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

Sorry bro, but you are the one that posted this on the internet to look like a fool in the long-run, not me![/b]

Nope, you still look like a fool, why drag this crap up here now? Nobody cares about your shady Ebay buisness? roll

And if you sold Donnie a cracked frame you are a dik . wink

Yo

#34 2011-07-18 12:29am

danb
>ELF BMX<
Signed up: 2008-11-01
Website

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

man you are one shady person... you do understand that we are talking about bicycle parts right?  That email response you gave the OP was bad. the way i read it make you out to be a crook and you think it is ok to be this way. i wouldnt buy a damn thing from you. You have already burned one guy on a cracked Robinson and we are so pose to take your word for it that your stuff is NOS maybe you should read my signature NOS= Nicely OverPriced SH*t  and in your case I dont think you have any thing that is OG NOS. as a matter a fact after reading your statement above I think you need to check to see if your head is screwed on correctly.  However you do look like the fool

Last edited by danb (2011-07-18 12:30am)

****Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.****

#35 2011-07-18 6:31am

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

HE'S A COMMENT THE FOOL JUST POSTED ON MY BIKES.

REALLY BACKFIRED ON HIM NOW.

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

How come you don't have any dayglo bars on it? It would look killer done with a set of dayglo bars on it! If it was my bike I would put dayglo bars on it! I guess it looks ok without dayglo bars. But dayglo bars would really set it off!

I HAVE A N.O.S. PAIR I BOUGHT OFF THAT

AWESOME EBAY SELLER LAMBORGHINKID

FOR $200 LESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR YOURS.

I JUST HAVE NOT INSTALLED THEM YET. BUT THANSK FOR POINTING OUT I FORGOT HOW MUCH OF A BETTER DEAL I GOT OFF OF HIM COMPIARED TO WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR YOURS.

Want To Buy     

#36 2011-07-18 6:38am

gaijin

Oh, how Ironic.  I was reading a thread last week where someone was slamming Jeff Haney (Lamborghinikid) for how overpriced his stuff is. 

halfdozenbuzen wrote:

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

HE'S A COMMENT THE FOOL JUST POSTED ON MY BIKES.

REALLY BACKFIRED ON HIM NOW.

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

How come you don't have any dayglo bars on it? It would look killer done with a set of dayglo bars on it! If it was my bike I would put dayglo bars on it! I guess it looks ok without dayglo bars. But dayglo bars would really set it off!

I HAVE A N.O.S. PAIR I BOUGHT OFF THAT

AWESOME EBAY SELLER LAMBORGHINKID

FOR $200 LESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR YOURS.

I JUST HAVE NOT INSTALLED THEM YET. BUT THANSK FOR POINTING OUT I FORGOT HOW MUCH OF A BETTER DEAL I GOT OFF OF HIM COMPIARED TO WHAT YOU WERE ASKING FOR YOURS.

Things I need:  Chrome MX-900s and Tech 3 (rear), 1st or 2nd gen finned Mathauser pads with original hardware.

#37 2011-07-18 6:41am

maximum85
!!!The Sales Man!!! "1000 CLUB"
Signed up: 2008-02-04
Bikes: 2

sometimes it is better to leave old threads where they belong..dead...

#38 2011-07-18 7:20am

boostinB13
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2008-08-08
Bikes: 2

Yeah dude the OG post is not about your over priced parts. Its about you being a shady business man. So lets here yoru reasoning for the tire scam you so quickly tried to get me to do also. Was that not a shady move?? Please explain noob. Oh and yeah you should have left this one alone cuz your in hot water now son!! lol

#39 2011-07-18 9:42pm

bmxbikesandmore

Original Tioga pools (first gen skinwalls NOS with the plastic wrap tag)

I sold many sets for $100.00 to $150.00 locally (mostly to recumbent bicycle riders)

All I wanted for them was $150.00 OR BEST OFFER shipped... Would have took $100 shipped!

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=2708533

Here is a set for $125.00 shipped from user diablo...

and diablo does not have to pay the 15%+++ ebay fees...

2020studio was sending me hate mail complaining about the price getting lippy so I changed the price to From 150.00 With B/O to $250.00 without best offer... He said he could get them at his local bike shop for 12.99 all day if I remember... I told him was that he should list his sets for $200.00 since mine were now at $250.00 (because of the hate-mail) and his would probably sell... He never listed any sets on ebay which proves that he can not get them for 12.99 each and his local bike shop... If you or anyone wants a set you should email 2020studio about them... He might have a seriously large collection of those tires that he has been holding off on for cheap since he can get them for 12.99 each...

boostinB13 wrote:

WOW! I sent this him a message back calling BS and check out his reply!!!

Dear bmxbikesandmore,

BBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHA I went through your feedback and not one person has bought them!! Don't lie man. You know you got one pair and are just waiting for a fool to come along. Karma's a bitch....

- 2020studio 

Dear 2020studio,

I end the auction when they are sold and then relist them. I sell 50% of my stuff OFF OF EBAY! You should list a few sets of yours on ebay you would get $200 for them all day!!! Shit give me your email and I will send you some pictures of them that don't look like mine and you can list a bogus set on there for $200.00.... I bet you sell them in less then a week! Then you can just refund the buyer there money back and say you misplaced them... Wanna gamble???

- bmxbikesandmore

GOT BIKE?

#40 2011-07-18 9:52pm

bmxbikesandmore

Post some pics of the three cracks...

gaijin wrote:

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

And the Robinson you sold me that was cracked in three places?

GOT BIKE?

#41 2011-07-19 6:00am

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

Your comparing the prices to the other most highly priced sellers on ebay why dont you compare prices with seller that everyone buys from and not the dreamers on ebay. (( cds-movies-videogames)) who's asking $999.00 just for a 87 GT PFT Frame  and fork with the wrong stickers or $339.00 for the common blue color handle bars, and (( coffeemilk_)))Really!!! Who really buys from these guys anyway's besides newbies. People that know they can wait around and get a deal do. People that have no clue and want to spend $3000.00 to build a GT buy from you three of you guys.

There was no hard lesson learned here for me I waited and scored the bars for what they were worth. And the seller gave me free shipping also.

ONCE AGAIN FROM A GREAT SELLER LAMBORGHINKID

And it was way less then yours.  And its not being cheap it called not being a fool and paying for over priced parts.

You should of let this forum put away now all the new guys to BMX know more what your about.   

JUST BECAUSE THERE ASKING HIGH PRICES DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL SELL ITS JUST THERE SMOKING OFF THE SAME CRACK PIPE AS YOU.

TRUST ME YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A JACKAZZ EVERYTIME YOU SPEAK

Want To Buy     

#42 2011-07-19 8:16am

shaved_ape
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2010-05-16
Bikes: 3
Website

halfdozenbuzen wrote:

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

Your comparing the prices to the other most highly priced sellers on ebay why dont you compare prices with seller that everyone buys from and not the dreamers on ebay. (( cds-movies-videogames)) who's asking $999.00 just for a 87 GT PFT Frame  and fork with the wrong stickers or $339.00 for the common blue color handle bars, and (( coffeemilk_)))Really!!! Who really buys from these guys anyway's besides newbies. People that know they can wait around and get a deal do. People that have no clue and want to spend $3000.00 to build a GT buy from you three of you guys.

There was no hard lesson learned here for me I waited and scored the bars for what they were worth. And the seller gave me free shipping also.

And it was way less then yours.  And its not being cheap it called not being a fool and paying for over priced parts.

You should of let this forum put away now all the new guys to BMX know more what your about.   

JUST BECAUSE THERE ASKING HIGH PRICES DOESNT MEAN THEY WILL SELL ITS JUST THERE SMOKING OFF THE SAME CRACK PIPE AS YOU.

+1

And here is my prediction.

Gaijin, who is a super cool and trustworthy dude, is GOING to post the pictures of the cracked Robinson, showing was a tard you are.  Then you are going to give some spouted excuse for it, and one of two things will happen out of it.

a. you will know you are a dousche-tard and never come back again.

b. you will make some excuse as to why it is not your fault because you are a dousche-tard.

Last edited by shaved_ape (2011-07-19 8:17am)

WTB: Knight Sith Handlebars.  Blue knight retro stem.

#43 2011-07-19 4:48pm

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict

lol

+1

Gaijin, who is a super cool and trustworthy dude, is GOING to post the pictures of the cracked Robinson, showing was a tard you are.  Then you are going to give some spouted excuse for it, and one of two things will happen out of it.

b. you will make some excuse as to why it is not your fault because you are a dousche-tard.

Want To Buy     

#44 2011-07-19 5:02pm

gaijin

shaved_ape wrote:

halfdozenbuzen wrote:

bmxbikesandmore wrote:

+1

Unfortunately, No pics were taken of the cracks, because douche-tard here never even responded to my messages regarding the dents (which I noticed immediately, the cracks weren't noticed until the frameset was stripped).  The frameset went straight from Lou's place to the fab shop where it was repaired.  It never even occurred to me that this would come up again.  All I was concerned with at the time was getting the bike done for the West Palm show anyway, so I just wrote it off as lesson learned.

The moral of the story?  Don't buy anything from bmxbikesandmore.  It won't be as described.  This guy and powerserg would be really good friends.

Thanks for the props Ape. wink

#45 2011-07-19 5:12pm

shaved_ape
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2010-05-16
Bikes: 3
Website

gaijin wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

halfdozenbuzen wrote:

+1

Unfortunately, No pics were taken of the cracks, because douche-tard here never even responded to my messages regarding the dents (which I noticed immediately, the cracks weren't noticed until the frameset was stripped).  The frameset went straight from Lou's place to the fab shop where it was repaired.  It never even occurred to me that this would come up again.  All I was concerned with at the time was getting the bike done for the West Palm show anyway, so I just wrote it off as lesson learned.

The moral of the story?  Don't buy anything from bmxbikesandmore.  It won't be as described.  This guy and powerserg would be really good friends.

Prediction #2

bmxdouscheandmore: "Well if he sent it off to get fixed, how do we know it wasn't him and not me, I stand by all of my product and leave accurate descriptions"

Prediction #3

bmxdouscheandmore: "He is lying then, if he can't post pictures then he can't prove it."

Prediction #4

bmxdouscheandmore: "Cocaine is a helluva drug"

WTB: Knight Sith Handlebars.  Blue knight retro stem.

#46 2011-07-19 5:18pm

gaijin

shaved_ape wrote:

gaijin wrote:

shaved_ape wrote:

+1

Prediction #2

bmxdouscheandmore: "Well if he sent it off to get fixed, how do we know it wasn't him and not me, I stand by all of my product and leave accurate descriptions"

Prediction #3

bmxdouscheandmore: "He is lying then, if he can't post pictures then he can't prove it."

Prediction #4

bmxdouscheandmore: "Cocaine is a helluva drug"

Prediction #2:  I never rode the bike before it went to paint.  It went from my house to Lou's.

Prediction #3:  No, I can't prove it.  That doesn't make it any less true.

Prediction #4:  I'm Rick James, bitch!  Show Charlie Murphy your tiddies!

#47 2011-07-19 5:51pm

phusion X
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
Signed up: 2010-01-03
Website

Moto Mistress of Michigan

#48 2011-07-19 5:59pm

halfdozenbuzen
Museum Addict

phusion X wrote:

tioga pool tires 20" new, 24.99
www.singlespeedparts.com/tires-tioga-competition-pool-20x1-75-black.html

??? hmm

Want To Buy     

#49 2011-07-23 10:12pm

flock53
Post Restriction
Signed up: 2009-12-28

OK....Im not defending bikesandmore AT ALL............BUT, if you didnt/couldnt see the cracks untill it was stripped....HOW COULD HE???? Regardless he didnt devulge the dings and should have.

Dragon Energy

#50 2011-07-24 7:34am

skirkpat
Pro Member
Signed up: 2009-11-29
For Sale: 1
Website

flock53 wrote:

OK....Im not defending bikesandmore AT ALL............BUT, if you didnt/couldnt see the cracks untill it was stripped....HOW COULD HE???? Regardless he didnt devulge the dings and should have.

He should have seen the dents, and he should have responded to an unhappy buyer when cracks were found. He is in it for one thing...$$$, those types are an unwelcome group around here. Powerserg was another, he eventually burned enough bridges that he is no longer welcome here.

Yo

Board footer