You are not logged in.

Diablo freestyle?  RSS Feed

#1 2007-09-02 5:52pm

Elesdee
Website

Diablo freestyle?

just want to know any info, about this model of bmx, cant find a company name...want to know if anyone knows what year or company or value (if any?) if it helps the logo has a knight with a mace! my buddy found one behing a no frills one time

Even if they give away the old sandwiches at 711 for FREE after 9pm...you'll still pay for eating them later on!!!

#2 2007-09-02 6:29pm

NeilH
Pro Membera.k.a. "Scruff"
Bikes: 30

Re: Diablo freestyle?

I was just gonna say, "Fly".....but, yeah.....you don't just find those lyin' around.....at least I don't!!

Last edited by NeilH (2007-09-02 6:30pm)

****************     Be what you is, not what you is not.....folks who do this are the happiest lot.     ****************
[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk48/lil_ball_boy15/RedSoxUBJPG.jpg[/img][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/opima07/patriots.jpg[/img]
R        U        D        E                   A        N        D                   O        B        N        O        X        I        O        U        S

#3 2007-09-02 6:35pm

Elesdee
Website

goddamn it!!! the guy I met buying some pot off...i noticed the bike he had was a little too oldschool. this was like an hour ago...but I KNEW it was old school...the headtube sticker is the one you described. whats this bike all about anyone? I want to see if he'd sell it off to me for a good price...he's told me that he found it stashed, this town has many bike theives but I dunno there is a never anything old like this bike riding around these parts...no one in my part of this province has any real interest in these bikes...you just don't see this stuff in canada.
mainly in the states, but he spray painted it black and it looks like a really oldscool bike still. it's chromed big time !

Even if they give away the old sandwiches at 711 for FREE after 9pm...you'll still pay for eating them later on!!!

#4 2007-09-02 6:40pm

NeilH
Pro Membera.k.a. "Scruff"
Bikes: 30

I dunno, then....The "Fly" we're talking about is of the new-school variety.....no chrome ones that I know of.  Go find the guy, beat his stoner ass and get some pics.....that'll help.

****************     Be what you is, not what you is not.....folks who do this are the happiest lot.     ****************
[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk48/lil_ball_boy15/RedSoxUBJPG.jpg[/img][img]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc47/opima07/patriots.jpg[/img]
R        U        D        E                   A        N        D                   O        B        N        O        X        I        O        U        S

#5 2007-09-02 6:41pm

Elesdee
Website

naww the bike I'm looking for was more 80's looking, it said DIABLO in a middle ages font. white lettering with black outline. and just in from of that was another sticker that said freestyle.
chromed and had more slender skinny frame, didn't look anything like the FLY bmx.
the headtube sticker was a knight weilding a mace, i dunno if that makes any difference.

#6 2007-09-02 6:43pm

Elesdee
Website

heheh, I'll try to get a photo, sometime then.

It might take me a very long time, i have no internet at home. i'll def'ny try tho!

Board footer

View Cart →