You are not logged in.

Titan,ELF,Quadangle in storage since 1991

#1 2010-05-19 12:37pm

TMAC1388
Museum Newbie

Titan,ELF,Quadangle in storage since 1991

I just discovered this site and have some original bikes ive had in storage since 1991.I used to race from the late 70s till early 90s and have at least three bikes that i would like to get rid of and wanted  to get some clue on what there worth.I will get some pictures up as soon as possible but heres a general list(dont remember the exact years).
I have a mid 80s Titan(titanium no paint)powerlite bars, arayas, hutch pedals and hubs,uniseat,DK neck, I forget what crank and brake is on it but im sure they were top end at the time.

I also have a mid 80s Elf micro mini cruiser with similar parts and the blue paint and decals are showroom condition.

These bikes only saw pavement at the track!

The last one i have is a Quadangle from the late 70s early 80s (frame and fork only).
This frame has strait tubes on the backend not rounded.This one has some street time but the  paint(flat black) and condition is in great is shape, it just doesent have decals.

These bikes havent moved since 1991 on the Titan and much earlier on the Elf And Quad.
There is also lots of other vintage parts put away with them(pads, racing clothes, cranks, handle bars, stickers, seats etc.). I may also have another Titan frame and fork put away from the original year the titaniums exploded on the market if my old man didnt scrap it.
If anyone has any info or advice to point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. Id like these bikes to go to someone who appreciates these old bikes and how well they were taken care of.
                                                                               Thanks Tom McDonald (upstate NY)

#2 2010-05-19 1:06pm

nofeet1hand
Centurion Member
Website

Re: Titan,ELF,Quadangle in storage since 1991

what clothing have you got? any thing interesting,eg haro elbow pads,yes helmets ect. best to post pics of the stuff you got.makes it easyer for folk to give you an idea on value.

are you a mod or a rocker "im a moker" JOHN LENNON 1963!

#3 2010-06-07 11:23pm

daddy-o
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

Re: Titan,ELF,Quadangle in storage since 1991

Wow, some old bikes and you have no clue what they are worth... It's like a dream come true for all of here on the museum. Welcome to the site. You will find that nobody here really likes to put a value on bikes, but if you are willing to sell them people will be happy to make you some offers if you post some pics.

Board footer