You are not logged in.

lets see those mid school race bikes!  RSS Feed

#876 2019-10-21 6:34pm

perront
Pro MemberThe Red Dog of The Hills
Bikes: 20

Re: lets see those mid school race bikes!

knightindullarmor wrote:

perront wrote:

knightindullarmor wrote:

2 1994 gt aluminum series xls and a pre recall non box gt speed series 24 cruiser

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … bf6ca.jpeg

Damn.  Did not know you were holding that '96!

That one is a custom 97, the 96 twin i have is in og condition. I have a lot more than that hidden in the stables that I know you would love, I have been silently amassing a collection of mid school gems for a long time now and have some that I am not even sure how the hell I came across them.

Nice.  The '96 graphics are the best GT ever had, in my opinion.  That bike looks like it sits like my '97 Robinson Pro 24, which is a fantastic rider.  I would ride the hell out of that bike!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#878 2019-10-21 6:53pm

Scotty2toes
Pro MemberEveryday A-Hole!
Bikes: 10

perront wrote:

knightindullarmor wrote:

perront wrote:

Damn.  Did not know you were holding that '96!

That one is a custom 97, the 96 twin i have is in og condition. I have a lot more than that hidden in the stables that I know you would love, I have been silently amassing a collection of mid school gems for a long time now and have some that I am not even sure how the hell I came across them.

Nice.  The '96 graphics are the best GT ever had, in my opinion.  That bike looks like it sits like my '97 Robinson Pro 24, which is a fantastic rider.  I would ride the hell out of that bike!

Sounds like you'd be willing to ride more than his GT bruh........neutral

lollol

Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalog....

#879 2019-10-21 10:06pm

Ruger101
Pro Member
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 23

sick did you ano the revcore  parts

#880 2019-10-22 7:49am

squirrelsmith
Pro MemberLoves Naked Animated Girls!
Bikes: 3

ya'll wanna see a dead body?

#881 2019-10-22 8:01am

Mikebikefive
Pro Member
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 1

Ruger101 wrote:

sick did you ano the revcore  parts

no they were nos before i put them on it

Last edited by Mikebikefive (2019-10-22 8:01am)

#882 2019-10-22 8:44am

Mikebikefive
Pro Member
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 1

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/235477/31df3deb-eecd-4f34-9b47-8a9750e53a0e5daf23d57a.jpeg

#883 2019-10-22 9:32am

perront

Scotty2toes wrote:

perront wrote:

knightindullarmor wrote:

lollol

No way.  Judging from that dude's feet, that would be suicide!

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#884 2019-10-22 10:58am

knightindullarmor
Pro MemberDirty Jungle Cupcake Love
For Sale: 2

perront wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

perront wrote:

lollol

I would treat you right and take it easy on you Perron, I would even text the next day to see how you are doing.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/27540/afe6a413-2b27-4d67-9520-d7d148f8d9825daf53c916.jpeg

According to my ex’s it only really starts hurting after the Vicodin’s and alcohol wear off.  I am trying to learn to be gentle as I am tired of having to wait a week or two for the recoup period.  Just joking around as always buddy (I wouldn’t be gentle, you would know why they call me bull and it has nothing to do with my last name) hope you guys are holding down chi town in my absence.  I will be back that way to check in on the Chicago branch in a month and do my part to help keep the streets of Chicago clean.

Last edited by knightindullarmor (2019-10-22 1:19pm)

44T 4EVER
Things im looking for:  GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS

#885 2019-10-22 3:21pm

Scotty2toes
Pro MemberEveryday A-Hole!
Bikes: 10

knightindullarmor wrote:

perront wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

lollol

I would treat you right and take it easy on you Perron, I would even text the next day to see how you are doing.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 3c916.jpeg

According to my ex’s it only really starts hurting after the Vicodin’s and alcohol wear off.  I am trying to learn to be gentle as I am tired of having to wait a week or two for the recoup period.  Just joking around as always buddy (I wouldn’t be gentle, you would know why they call me bull and it has nothing to do with my last name) hope you guys are holding down chi town in my absence.  I will be back that way to check in on the Chicago branch in a month and do my part to help keep the streets of Chicago clean.

BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHA
lollollollollollollollol

Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalog....

#886 2019-10-22 5:34pm

perront

knightindullarmor wrote:

perront wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

lollol

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 3c916.jpeg

lolcool

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#887 2019-10-23 7:30pm

shadowandbones
Pro Member
Bikes: 43

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38414/mosh_17625db10ca83c.jpg

#888 2019-10-24 2:15am

Pro street SS
Intermediate

sick mosh

Wanted: 98 GT Thermoplastic Speed Series
I'm willing to sell or trade just about anything I have for one

#889 2019-10-24 4:57am

elfdoublecross
Pro Member36-40 Intermediate "Sarge"
Bikes: 27

U S A R / 74 D / R E C O N  P S G

WTB: Specialized Spanky red striped 24" tires.

#890 2019-10-24 5:54am

capt.shred
Pro Member
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 2

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/889/a0f1efe6-2de0-460b-a7e2-25c46122ecc95db19e846d.jpeg
‘95 Bontrager b29 XL cruiser.  USA made and incredibly rare in the XL size

#891 2019-10-24 6:11pm

perront

Dana, is that you?  Dope Mosh.  Mo Tilmon used to fly on a Mosh.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#892 2019-10-24 6:12pm

perront

capt.shred wrote:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e846d.jpeg
‘95 Bontrager b29 XL cruiser.  USA made and incredibly rare in the XL size

Dope.  Still haven't measured mine!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

Board footer

View Cart →