For Sale: 1
Website

Re: Don't deal with dkgobler on ebay

SCIVIC94 wrote:

brackett wrote:

DKGOBBLER1 wrote:

I think you are starting to piss off the moderators brackett,
someone is F-N  with you!!!!!!!

Again...What in the world are you getting at... Sweet dreams Richard Simmons! Boogy Down!

dkgobler is an idiot. you have proven that. so he is trying to change the subject too take the heat off himself. he is trying to get you to come down to his stupidity level and beat you with experience. too bad no one is falling for it. we see  through his dumbness

Yeah thats it but he keeps coming back for more. This guys cheese has slid off his cracker.

I never log off and I had to disable my screen saver because it was causing problems , making me have to restart my computer every time it kicked on. Please keep that in mind if you message me and I don't reply back right away. Thanks.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.

#52 2010-02-10 7:48pm

gphippsot
Signed up: 2009-09-12

I guess he is not going to answer my question. That is a trait of being a "dkgobler".

DKGOBLER (dic-gobler) (def)- A person who sells BMX bikes on ebay without disclosing problems in order to make money. Has been known to enjoy watching Richard Simmons tapes while "boogying down", leave positive feedback after he has "Dk'ed" ya, make comments like "I'll ride that bad boy myself...ummm", and dodge questions related to his shady post. Sometimes goes by the following names: douche, WACKO, idiot, and DB.

Fun Fact: Some BMXers like to refer to being screwed in a deal by a person like this as being "DK gobled"

Last edited by gphippsot (2010-02-10 7:59pm)

The 80's live on in the hearts of the living!
Bring back the 80's cartoons on Saturday mornings already!
Looking for following: Schwinn sting forks (current forks junk), anything for Schwinn sting, NOS seat for 84 redline, pads for 84 redline and Schwinn sting, and service for re-dipping chrome on schwinn sting.

#53 2010-02-11 9:08am

brackett
AdminTuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
Signed up: 2009-10-27
Bikes: 18
Website

gphippsot wrote:

I guess he is not going to answer my question. That is a trait of being a "dkgobler".

DKGOBLER (dic-gobler) (def)- A person who sells BMX bikes on ebay without disclosing problems in order to make money. Has been known to enjoy watching Richard Simmons tapes while "boogying down", leave positive feedback after he has "Dk'ed" ya, make comments like "I'll ride that bad boy myself...ummm", and dodge questions related to his shady post. Sometimes goes by the following names: douche, WACKO, idiot, and DB.

Fun Fact: Some BMXers like to refer to being screwed in a deal by a person like this as being "DK gobled"

lollollollollollollollollol

I never log off and I had to disable my screen saver because it was causing problems , making me have to restart my computer every time it kicked on. Please keep that in mind if you message me and I don't reply back right away. Thanks.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.

#54 2010-02-11 10:35am

auburndomingo
The Noob Whisperer
Signed up: 2009-06-18
Bikes: 2

Hope I never run into SOB dkgobler. Sounds like a real MAN.

Caution! Made in Taiwan stickers found on USA made Mongoose frames are known to be made in China.

I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers

#55 2010-02-11 3:13pm

gphippsot

Man, even though I got "dkgobbled" I have cried.......cried fromlaughter! What a real DKGOBLER...he shouldn't of even responded to this thread.

Looking for following: Schwinn sting forks (current forks junk), anything for Schwinn sting, NOS seat for 84 redline, pads for 84 redline and Schwinn sting, and service for re-dipping chrome on schwinn sting.

#56 2010-02-13 9:06am

AmishHitman
Signed up: 2010-01-20

Hate to buy a car from this KATT......If one side was totaled he would take a pic of the good side and state "Hey you didn't ask about the other side" Maybe that's what he is (A USED CAR SALESMAN)

Wish list: 1981 Kuwahara KZ-1 : 1986 Redline RL-20II

#57 2010-02-13 10:39pm

gphippsot

GOBLE..GOBLE....GOBLE.  Just spotted the One and Only...."DKGOBLER" on another post being a "DKGOBLER"to someone else (brackett) that responded to this thread. follow the address below:

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=200519

#58 2010-02-14 7:08am

DKGOBBLER1
Expert
Signed up: 2009-07-18
Bikes: 7

Hows  that old saying go....    A fool and his money are soon parted.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.....

#59 2010-02-14 10:53am

brackett
AdminTuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
Signed up: 2009-10-27
Bikes: 18
Website

DKGOBBLER, Please don't get on someones for sale post and bash. You need to stick with your own shady deals. This thread right here clearly shows where you stand. You need to tend to your own affairs <Richard Simmons> and stay away from others.

#60 2010-02-14 11:07am

mark.fitzpatrick
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2009-07-27
Bikes: 29

DKGOBBLER1 wrote:

Didn't seem that bad to me,    Thats a rider frame,   Offer still stands
  Send it back and  I'll give you the $75.00  back.   I'll ride that bad- boy myself.

There is a tiny possibility that that is true with the top tube dings...

But those Forks??

#61 2010-10-19 8:14pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
Signed up: 2009-03-20
Bikes: 8

gphippsot wrote:

lol

#62 2010-10-22 7:56pm

flock53
Post Restriction
Signed up: 2009-12-28

Shoulda been disclosed. If he gives you $25 back as he stated, $50 for the F/F is well worth it. Send the frame to the doc or maybe Lou can fix that and then rechome it. Forks IDK, looks like he jumped on some concrete and the front rim came off. Might have to rebuild the whole drop which might not be worth it. It sucks to think you SCORED and then find out otherwise, BUT for $75, maybe $50, your doing a whole lot of cryin on minor things that can be fixed. He should have countered w/ $25 if he was willing before just saying NO. Hope you guys can work it out.

Dragon Energy

#63 2010-10-22 8:06pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....
Signed up: 2009-03-26
Bikes: 5

robk131313 wrote:

gphippsot wrote:

lol

oh boy lollol

#64 2010-10-22 8:24pm

glenn1011
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2006-08-05
Bikes: 15
Website

DKGOBBLER1 wrote:

Hows  that old saying go....    A fool and his money are soon parted.

So what you are saying is that you are proud of ripping this guy off?

Glenn

Old school Sherwood Park.

Board footer