You are not logged in.

Bye All :)  RSS Feed

#51 2009-09-26 9:34pm

Moshman
Museum Addict
Bikes: 3

Re: Bye All :)

five wrote:

How bout this...  if you remotely think you are going to offend someone, or someone asks you to stop something...  just shut your mouth and do it?  Why is it so hard?  Many bring it on themselves, because they like to see how far they can go.  Why?  Find something to do besides trying to piss people off...  oh, yeah...  you were joking, you were being a funny guy, you've got to have the last word.  I forgot, you're the man!  roll  Just because you have a fan club, doesn't make it right.

Sorry, had a bad week.....   doesn't mean it isn't true though.

Your post offends me. neutral

#52 2009-09-26 9:51pm

Grendal
Pro Member"Rat Wisperer"
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 7

theres 3 min of my life i'll never get back...wonder whats on CL???

Just another feeble attempt by the man to keep a brotha down!!!

#53 2009-09-26 10:20pm

Gee Walls
"The Bee Keeper"
Bikes: 6

totalgoner wrote:

any kind of ban seems harsh. unless someone is out to scam dollars I say have at it!   

sure it's your site, your rules but man...roll

rules and authority can suck it!mad even though I've been known to follow them from time to time.tongue 

Cheers

lol no one on a bmx follows rules , otherwise we wouldnt tear up government and council property , we wouldnt j walk on our bmx's , we wouldnt get kicked out of underground car parks and schools , we bmx because there is no set practise times , there are no guidelines unless ur compeating , it's a total freedom from everything , even the laws of physics

Caught up in his lies because you can not visualize ,
Cant distinguish truth so you allow him to abuse
The last thing you remember is a loss of control and temper
and when you finally wake you realize its not fake !

#54 2009-09-27 4:04pm

Moshman
Museum Addict

aotearoastyle wrote:

totalgoner wrote:

any kind of ban seems harsh. unless someone is out to scam dollars I say have at it!   

sure it's your site, your rules but man...roll

rules and authority can suck it!mad even though I've been known to follow them from time to time.tongue 

Cheers

lol no one on a bmx follows rules , otherwise we wouldnt tear up government and council property , we wouldnt j walk on our bmx's , we wouldnt get kicked out of underground car parks and schools , we bmx because there is no set practise times , there are no guidelines unless ur compeating , it's a total freedom from everything , even the laws of physics

No I'm actually really positive your not free from the laws of physics while riding.

#55 2009-09-27 4:21pm

five
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 1
Website

Moshman wrote:

five wrote:

How bout this...  if you remotely think you are going to offend someone, or someone asks you to stop something...  just shut your mouth and do it?  Why is it so hard?  Many bring it on themselves, because they like to see how far they can go.  Why?  Find something to do besides trying to piss people off...  oh, yeah...  you were joking, you were being a funny guy, you've got to have the last word.  I forgot, you're the man!  roll  Just because you have a fan club, doesn't make it right.

My bad, I apologize, it wasn't intended....   Have a good one!  smile

(See how easy it is?)

#56 2009-09-27 4:35pm

halo74
Centurion Member
Bikes: 2
Website

10Years,thats insane.A guy here in Fla. just got 10 yrs for manslaughter.Just to kind of put things in perspective. Hanzo pushed the limit "on the internet" and gets 10 yrs banned , and this dude kills somebody and gets 10 yrs in jail. Seems a little excessive and silly to me. Also if you get banned do you get a refund on your membership?

Scott:

#57 2009-09-27 4:38pm

Moshman
Museum Addict

five wrote:

Moshman wrote:

five wrote:

My bad, I apologize, it wasn't intended....   Have a good one!  smile

(See how easy it is?)

No five that's not really the point though, see your apology post is the ONLY post that isn't going to offend someone, all other posts have some form of opinion attached to them so they are bound to offend someone. We can't just walk around here on egg shells all day...

Besides even your sorry post could offend someone, I mean your sorry how? Sorry in that you didn't really mean what you posted because it seems that you do which would make your apology in-sincere. Or are you sorry that I was offended but too bad that's the way it is? Either could piss someone off.

#58 2009-09-27 4:40pm

five
BMXer 4 Life
Website

I see your point, I guess there is no way to win.

BTW, your Sunday is AWESOME!

Take care!  smile

#59 2009-09-27 4:41pm

Mirage1972
Museum Addict
Bikes: 22

halo74 wrote:

10Years,thats insane.A guy here in Fla. just got 10 yrs for manslaughter.Just to kind of put things in perspective. Hanzo pushed the limit "on the internet" and gets 10 yrs banned , and this dude kills somebody and gets 10 yrs in jail. Seems a little excessive and silly to me. Also if you get banned do you get a refund on your membership?

What? So getting 10 years banned from this site and 10 years in jail are the same thing? Really? Some of you take this site THAT seriously?!

I know that's not what you mean, I just really don't see the comparison being meaningful. But a 10 year ban is absurd if that's true and sticks, I don't care what the guy did or said.

WTB: Nothing, unless it's a real cheap local survivor score!

"BICYCLING DON'TS: Stunting, doing wheelies, or 'dirt biking' places stresses on bicycles far above design intentions.
Damage such as broken welds, bent forks, and 'flat spots' on rims will result" -- Breaking all the bicycling rules since 1977.

#60 2009-09-27 4:43pm

Mirage1972
Museum Addict

five wrote:

Take care!  smile

What if he doesn't want to take care? Seriously, can you please be less offensive and demanding and more sensitive to other people's feelings?

tongue

"BICYCLING DON'TS: Stunting, doing wheelies, or 'dirt biking' places stresses on bicycles far above design intentions.
Damage such as broken welds, bent forks, and 'flat spots' on rims will result" -- Breaking all the bicycling rules since 1977.

#61 2009-09-27 4:47pm

Moshman
Museum Addict

five wrote:

Take care!  smile

Thanks Five, and thank you for allowing me to play Devils advocate with your posts, obviously it could have been ANYONE's posts and Five is actually one of the lest offensive guys on here, so I figured you wouldn't mind.

#62 2009-09-27 4:53pm

five
BMXer 4 Life
Website

Moshman wrote:

five wrote:

Take care!  smile

Thanks Five, and thank you for allowing me to play Devils advocate with your posts, obviously it could have been ANYONE's posts and Five is actually one of the lest offensive guys on here, so I figured you wouldn't mind.

Nope, I totally got it...  I didn't figure you were F'ing with me.  big_smile  Seriously though...  your Sunday...  really frickin rediculous!

Again, it really is that easy to walk away and agree to disagree...  You and I could only imagine where that would have gone if two other people would have been in that same convo.

Peace!  big_smile

#63 2009-09-27 5:11pm

Triumvirat
The Dr. Phil of BMX
Bikes: 7

A wise man once said, "I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I, for one, am sorry to see Hanzo go.

Ciao dude. Stay real.

"That's what makes the Museum such a wonderful place. Pure, unadulterated, misunderstanding. 24/7"

#64 2009-09-27 5:34pm

halo74
Centurion Member
Website

Mirage1972 wrote:

halo74 wrote:

What? So getting 10 years banned from this site and 10 years in jail are the same thing? Really? Some of you take this site THAT seriously?!

I know that's not what you mean, I just really don't see the comparison being meaningful. But a 10 year ban is absurd if that's true and sticks, I don't care what the guy did or said.

The thing that I was pointing out is the absurdity of that ban in relation to the real world,not internet world.pretty simple.

Scott:

#65 2009-09-27 5:44pm

Mirage1972
Museum Addict

halo74 wrote:

Mirage1972 wrote:

halo74 wrote:

The thing that I was pointing out is the absurdity of that ban in relation to the real world,not internet world.pretty simple.

I know, and I said that the relationship you pointed out was absurd. Pretty simple.

#66 2009-09-27 5:46pm

Deacon
"big balls in cow town"

Howdy boys!

Hi ten steel 4 life!

#67 2009-09-27 6:22pm

halo74
Centurion Member
Website

Mirage1972 wrote:

halo74 wrote:

Mirage1972 wrote:

I know, and I said that the relationship you pointed out was absurd. Pretty simple.

Well that's your opinion,and we all know what they say about opinions.

Scott:

#68 2009-11-20 1:00am

Stiggs
old post expert
Website

Deacon wrote:

Howdy boys!

Uuhhmm........  hi

There is no "list"

YEA RIGHT!!!!

#69 2009-11-20 9:13am

oldhead1
Expert
Bikes: 4

has it been 10 years yet.... hmm

#70 2009-11-20 9:27am

josare714
BMXer 4 Life

Internet Tuff Guys, because talking BS in person can be DANGEROUS !!! lol

" But that's Illegal, F**K it bro my whole family is Illegal "

#71 2009-11-20 9:28am

RDB
Pro Member
Bikes: 4

hmm

#72 2009-11-20 9:36am

bmxninja
BMXer 4 Life

8==big_smile

just ride it

lookin for (trades preferred):
WHITE pitbull brake
2010 Redline Proline Pro XL
chrome wheels/hoops araya, peregrine, ukai, sun (no high wall or triple wall)
85 haro master f/f chrome rider shape
rider 3pc cromo 48spline cranks or double pinch flights

#73 2009-11-20 9:40am

josare714
BMXer 4 Life

smileneutralsadsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcool

" But that's Illegal, F**K it bro my whole family is Illegal "

#74 2009-11-20 9:41am

GAry
Owner/CuratorYes, I started this site!
Bikes: 430
For Sale: 27
Website

umm what to say?
I tryo to support my mods. sometimes wonder though..
maybe I wl sober up and comment more later..
I know I wil miss the sarcasm..one of my fav things..

[img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg/v1/fill/w_926,h_30,al_c,lg_1,q_80/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg[/img]
Forum and Site Rules   Guide For New Members  Become a Pro Member  For Sale Section Rules  How to post picts
Yes, I started this website myself, way back in 1999, thanks for sharing my passion about BMX!!

#75 2009-11-20 9:52am

chromey
Pro MemberObi-Wan Chromey
Bikes: 17

GAry wrote:

umm what to say?
I tryo to support my mods. sometimes wonder though..
maybe I wl sober up and comment more later..
I know I wil miss the sarcasm..one of my fav things..

Haha.. Gary, It's the middle of the day... during the week.
You're drunk already?
I'm jealous. smile

---

btw, I never minded the AlkenHanzoHofferCipher way.
He drew a big d!ck on a package I received from him.... I was definitely cracking up when I came home and it was sitting at my door. Thanks Hanzo.

— — — — —
"Ahhh, Home Crap Home...."

Board footer

View Cart →